SonoHealth.org Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend SonoHealth.org

About SonoHealth.org: SonoHealth is a health and wellness company. Our goal to to provide our customers the best possible health products at unbeatable prices.

hello@sonohealth.org

Tell us how SonoHealth.org made you happy

Live Chat, Email
"I had a minor issue with setting up my profile and sent an inquiry. I got a prompt reply. Based on that and the product itself, I think this is a very good company and highly recommend them. They seem very interested in customer feedback and listening to suggestions."
Julie
"This is a great product. Does exactly what I bought it for- to differentiate between sinus tach and a-fib. Took a little getting used to holding it so there wasn’t noise on the strip. Happy that I took the time to read reviews of different products to find one that doesn’t charge for anything other than the purchase price of the device."
Michael D
"Received my EKGraph a few days ago. Was impressed by the packaging. Very professional. The device itself fired up right away and I took an EKG without reading any instructions. It did take some getting used to, but after a few times I figured it out. The trick is to keep super still. To get a good reading I sit down at my kitchen table, rest my hands on the table and gently but firmly hold the device in my hands. Great little device. I will be recommending it to my friends and family."
"Easy to used cardiologists was impress how fast was to detect my missing beat"
"Purchased to affirm the regularity of PVC ‘s. My wife is a trauma nurse in practice reading EKG’s I was able to correctly monitor my situation and will be taking the results to my Dr. During the next appt. one note the printed graph is much more detailed than what appears in the screen. A resolution difference to be expected. Thanks"
"Very good service. Easy to order and user friendly website."
"Bought my device on Amazon. Good web page for instructions from SonoHealth. Also received a welcome email from SonoHealth to take me through set up. Well done and easy to follow."
"You can tell this company wants to help others in the health care field and will extend themselves to get that accomplished. Customer Service was AMAZING and very prompt."
"SonoHealth sent this EKG unit extremely fast. Haven't had to contact them for anything as the unit is so easy to use and have not had any problems with it."
"Ordered this and received it fast. Easy directions. Would recommend this to other people."
"I've not had much interaction yet with the company, but was impressed that they sent me an email within a day of purchase asking how I was doing with their product."
"The SonoHealth company was very prompt in sending the product in two days. The product was well packaged and protected. The EZGraph product is first class."
"The EZgraph is easy to use and quite accurate. I have Afib and the product picks it up every time. My RN wife is amazed that it is so accurate. Great product for a fair price."
"My experience with the SonoHealth company has been very good. They are responsive to issues and clearly working to better their programs via new features and fixed bugs. I recently had an issue after an update with their Android app that appeared to delete all the EKG-data I had collected over since installing the app. I submitted a ticket about the issue and within 24 hours I recieved a response informing me that they had corrected the issue with another update. I installed the new update and all my data was back! I very much appreciate that they are continuing to improve and work on their products and would recommend this to anyone who wants to more carefully monitor their heart health."
"Very pleased with the ease of ordering and the prompt delivery of my unit. Sonohealth has followed up with me via email to ensure I had it operating and connected for printing! Very pleased with this company."
"Had trouble installing the app on my phone for the EKGraph. I emailed SonoHealth well after business hours, and a real person emailed me back. Needless to say, I was impressed and able to download the app. Great customer service!"
"We purchased our EKGraph unit two weeks ago and it exceeds our expectations tenfold! This is a great product that can improve your health!"
"Great company and great product! Very cost effective and easy to use unit."
"I like the EKGraph, it does exactly what I want/need it to do but overall, the company seems responsive and user friendly, not to mention knowledgeable."
"I ordered the EKGraph,it arrived in 2 days. I noticed it had scratches on the screen. I returned and received a new replacement in 3 days ,thanks for the quick response!"
"Of course I immediately started playing with the unit upon arrival after only very briefly reviewing the quick start guide. Naturally, I had some issues and sent the company a text with questions about why my unit wasn’t working. THEN I thoroughly read the guide and discovered the answers to my issue and sent a second ‘never mind’ text. They, none the less, answered within the hour. It was after 8 pm MT! They then followed up later with another e-mail to see if everything was OK and asked my opinion on an issue. Gee, these guys really paid attention in ‘Customer Service’ class! An outstanding company with a great product."
"Shipping was fast and the product as described. I left a thorough product review that describes my experience with the unit."
SonoHealth.org is rated 4.81 based on 79 reviews