SonoHealth.org Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend SonoHealth.org

About SonoHealth.org: SonoHealth is a health and wellness company. Our goal to to provide our customers the best possible health products at unbeatable prices.

hello@sonohealth.org

Tell us how SonoHealth.org made you happy

Email, Live Chat
Michael R
"After having a heart attack a couple years ago I was looking for a device to cheek my ekg without going to the doctor for a good price and no monthly charge this is the product for me"
"I had a minor issue with setting up my profile and sent an inquiry. I got a prompt reply. Based on that and the product itself, I think this is a very good company and highly recommend them. They seem very interested in customer feedback and listening to suggestions."
"This is a great product. Does exactly what I bought it for- to differentiate between sinus tach and a-fib. Took a little getting used to holding it so there wasn’t noise on the strip. Happy that I took the time to read reviews of different products to find one that doesn’t charge for anything other than the purchase price of the device."
"I bought this about 3 weeks ago. I still haven’t had to charge it and I use it almost daily. It’s small and discreet and could easily be kept in your pocket for quick access. The app is super easy to sync with your device."
"Very good product! With excellent customer service. They believe in their product so they offer a 30 or 60 day money back guarantee. I’m very happy with my purchase."
"Great company who really "gets it". Obviously they put a lot of thought into the design of their products. Thank you SonoHealth."
"I bought my first SonoHealth EKGRAPH on eBay but had a problem with it, maybe a bad battery. I wanted another one because I loved it but eBay only wanted to give me a refund. I contacted SonoHealth and they had a new device sent to me within 2 days, plus a pre-paid label to return the bad one. Excellent customer care. Quick to respond to emails. Awesome!"
"Easy to navigate website, plenty of information on the product. We love our EKGraph! Shipped and received in no time"
"SonoHealth is an easy site to use with all the information that you need on their product. We love the portable EKG machine that we got and it was shipped very quickly"
"Following my previous low rating I am pleased to revise it now to 5 stars due to the excellent and fast response from the support team right after my first contact. I am also very satisfied that the device works as advertised. Syncing with my Android phone and MAC laptop is effortlessly. Printouts are precise and legible and cover the whole range/time of each test. After a thorough research I opted for this product due to the reasonable pricing and that no subscriptions are required like Kardia from AliveCor. Not only do you have to pay a hefty subscription for Kardia, the device also does not ship internationally and the app cannot be downloaded outside the US. The SonoHealth device on the contrary ships internationally and the app for both phone and PC are easily available. That was another deciding factor for me. Just received an update from the support team that they have created a new video and are also developing a full printed guide on how to use the device after numerous posts from users. That's good news! People from SonoHealth are listening!"
"Good company. Responsive, seems customer-oriented. Makes solid products that help people control and manage their health issues. Great website with a customer forum that includes tons of information from other users. Overall excellent!"
"I was using a Kardia device previously and hated the thing.. it would be finicky at best and any interference screwed the records.. like you could not use a Kardia device near any radio frequency devices and cant even use it while the phone is charging! The Kardia mobile app sucks and requires you to pay $30 per month if you even wanted to save any recordings on your own mobile device.. Then I found SonoHealth!! What breath of fresh air!! The device does not require a phone to make recordings and you can record EKG's whenever and wherever you wanted, right on the device!! I really like the fact that I can record as much as i like and store as much as I like without being forced into paying a subscription.. The SonoHealth also supports many more diagnostic features and you can record multi-lead locations, like chest, ankle, etc.. I have had to deal with the app customer support once and I was blown away at the speed at which I was helped and the level of professional courtesy.. All in all, I am SUPER happy I made the switch and very thankful that I found SonoHealth! Keep up the good work guys! looking forward to many years of healty lifestyle, confident I can count on my SonoHealth to keep track of my heart health."
"Ordered the EKGraph from SonoHealth to check my heart function due to a resent diagnosis of AFIB. Shipping was fast and the app download to my phone works great."
"I ordered an EKGraph from SonoHealth, and it arrived promptly. They sell a simple to use product that helps me tell my doctor how my heart is doing. What a blessing to have this technology available. Thank you SonoHealth for providing an affordable product with No Monthly Fees that is simple to use."
"SonoHealth is an American company providing a convenient yet reliable cardiac monitor. The company is honest and sells you everything you need to run this device and RECORD YOUR RESULTS without a scammy premium subscription. Honesty should always be what we consumers expect but competitors obscure the fact that they will continue to milk you to allow you to record your own results! So, trust SonoHealth to provide exactly what you pay for and keep away from flaky competitors. I voted for SonoHealth with my own money and couldn't be happier!"
"Very simple site to use and instructions are very simple to follow. I know this because not only I, but my mother in law (who is not very tech savvy) was able to easily navigate the app and download the ekgs readings to our phones."
"I am impressed with the level of communication from SonoHealth. They have stayed in touch with me to ensure that I was able to use the EKGraph with no problems. They send a link to a tutorial after purchase, but the website also has clear directions so I didn't have any issues getting the device and associated app up and running. Quick shipment and a great product."
"I purchased the SonoHealth EKGraph because it is cheaper than the Kardia (that is frequently advertised on television), and I needed a way to document the arrhythmias I have been experiencing prior to my upcoming annual physical. The EKGraph is very easy to set up and connected to the smart phone app that records and stores each test with no problems. I love that it does store the test results because the Kardia only retains the most recent test unless you pay them extra for storage. I think it is important for my doctor to see all the test results to get an idea of how often and what types of arrhythmias are showing up, so to me the free storage is a big plus. It is also fascinating to watch the EKGraph operate. You can watch your heartrate, and in my case, it sometimes jumps between rates pretty quickly. While this rate fluctuation is not recorded by the device, I am able to write down the rates I observed along with the date and time of the EKG so that I can share the full set of information with the doctor. I have a lot more peace of mind since I started using the EKGraph because I am discovering that the arrhythmias are mostly rate fluctuations and not "abnormalities." It's amazing to have advanced technology available at such a reasonable price."
"Excellent easy to follow directions! The website provides all the info that you need to use this awesome device! It is written in self explanatory sentences and so so easy to do! Thanks for a great product!"
"I left a five star review under "company" an unfortunately there is no room to upgrade to six stars, my EKGraph was scheduled to arrive today, but actually came on Saturday, hurray! I have been using it for the last three days and it has performed as advertised. I was able to send some strips to my PCP and am awaiting feedback from her. The only thing I would like is if it could distinguish AFib from the general Arrhythmia. The only things I've seen are a couple of "Accidental VPB"s, general classification of "Arrhythmia", and "No Abnormalities". Since I have a history of AFib, I would like to see those flagged instead of having to look for P waves in the strip."
"I have a long history of AFib and have received Cardioversion twice. I was experiencing skipped beats every three or four beats and became concerned that I might be in AFib again. Thankfully my PCP assured be that I was not and that what I was experiencing was fairly common. I decided to explore getting a portable ECG device and found the AliveCor® KardiaMobile EKG Monitor on Amazon. I read the reviews and found that many of AliveCor®'s customers were disgruntled over the $10 per month reoccurring cost for their "premium" service. One of the reviewers specifically named SonoHealth EKGraph as an alternative that provided all the same functionality but did not charge for a "premium" service or a connection to a cell phone to work. I searched Amazon for EKGraph and SonoHealth but found that they didn't have that brand, so I widened my research to the WWW and soon discovered SonoHealth's website, and from there reviews.io. I have not yet received my EKGraph, but I'm assured by the US Post Office that it will be arriving next Tuesday. When I have evaluated the product and gotten my Doctor's opinion, I'll leave a product review."
"I am very impressed with this company and their product. Fast delivery, earlier that I'd expected, excellent communication and support, including a link to a tutorial on how to use the product. Highy recommended!"
SonoHealth.org is rated 4.84 based on 105 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access