SonoHealth.org Reviews

of reviewers recommend SonoHealth.org
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read SonoHealth.org Reviews

About SonoHealth.org:

SonoHealth is a health and wellness company. Our goal to to provide our customers the best possible health products at unbeatable prices.

hello@sonohealth.org

Tell us how SonoHealth.org made you happy
SonoHealth.org 5 star review on 20th July 2020
SonoHealth.org 5 star review on 6th June 2020
Kevin B.
SonoHealth.org 5 star review on 31st May 2020
Joe M.
SonoHealth.org 5 star review on 16th May 2020
tonya Jacobs
I purchased the device several months ago and it worked fine for a while. One day both of my computers stopped recognizing the EKgraph. Like most things in this throw away era I just tossed it in a drawer and forgot about it thinking for a hundred bucks it lasted long enough as most things last for a hundred bucks. About 2 weeks ago I got an email from Sono's cust service dept asking if I was satisfied with my purchase. After explaining what happened and a couple emails to diagnose my problem, I was completely surprised to receive a brand new unit yesterday! This company is very responsive. If you have afib (as I do) or other heart problems, this product is worth every penny and then some for your peace of mind! I showed it to my cardiologist and she is now suggesting it to her other patients.
I am very grateful for SonoHealth. It's awesome that this company has manufactured an EKG monitor that works well with it's accompanying app. Most of all, SonoHealth does not require a monthly subscription to receive the full benefits of their product. Thanks SonoHealth.
This is a great tool, easy to use and gives great test strips. Showed strips to my Dr. and he was amazed. He loved it! Easy to sync to your phone and save or email to the Dr.
Do not recommend this at all!
Not real and accurate EKG when I told my cardiologist about this unit he just laughed !
I have had a problem with my EKGraph since Sept. 14, 2019. I submitted that information to the Help Desk on that date and received a response on Sept. 16 with instructions on how to correct the problem I was having with syncing the information to my smart phone (there had never been a prior to then). The "fix" did not work and I relayed that info back to SonoHealth on Sept. 16 and three more times since then. It is now Sept. 21 and still no response. I have not been contacted about this issue since the initial response on Sept. 16. This is unacceptable customer service and it seems to me that SonoHealth does not care. I am going to get another device but not from SonoHealth.
Purchased because of multiple leads but they are not available yet...misleading advertising. Otherwise the unit works well.
Hi Kim, the multiple LEADs are the different positions you can hold the EKGraph in to create a different reading.

For example a Chest-to-Hand position/lead will have a different ECG graph than a hand-to-hand position/lead.

So the device itself can act as a different lead. No need to put patches or wires on. Simply change the position and contact points, and you have different lead!
I have a long history of AFib and have received Cardioversion twice. I was experiencing skipped beats every three or four beats and became concerned that I might be in AFib again. Thankfully my PCP assured be that I was not and that what I was experiencing was fairly common. I decided to explore getting a portable ECG device and found the AliveCor® KardiaMobile EKG Monitor on Amazon. I read the reviews and found that many of AliveCor®'s customers were disgruntled over the $10 per month reoccurring cost for their "premium" service. One of the reviewers specifically named SonoHealth EKGraph as an alternative that provided all the same functionality but did not charge for a "premium" service or a connection to a cell phone to work.

I searched Amazon for EKGraph and SonoHealth but found that they didn't have that brand, so I widened my research to the WWW and soon discovered SonoHealth's website, and from there reviews.io. I have not yet received my EKGraph, but I'm assured by the US Post Office that it will be arriving next Tuesday. When I have evaluated the product and gotten my Doctor's opinion, I'll leave a product review.
I really like being able to check my heart when I wish, especially if I feel like something happened, which it did one time. I had an abnormal feeling late one evening and used my Sono Health EKG to check it out. It showed an abnormality. I called my doctor and emailed him the info. (Great feature on the app) He told me to go to the emergency room where I was immediately seen and admitted for 3 days for further tests. It was determined I had a "spike" of something and that things were normal now.

I showed my SonoHealth EKG machine to the doctors and staff who had never heard of anything like it. Three staff members who had heart issues themselves or in family members immediately went on line and ordered one for themselves.
Great company and great product. All businesses should run like this. Follow up to make sure you have received your product and if you are happy. The product does a great job and works as advertised. I have afib and wasn’t always sure when I was in it but this verified when and how long so that I can keep track for my doctor. I only had my unit for two weeks but it works perfectly as advertised. It’s always great when you buy something that you are happy with. Thanks Sonohealth!
I was having concerns of heart fluttering and palpitations. I am a nurse and paramedic, currently retired from the EMS system. I just wanted something that would pick up any arrhythmias that I might be having, and as I expected it did. I carry it with me, it's small and portable. I am having problems sync. To the phone app. Other than that I like the device.
It works as advertised.
I reviewed several home-use, small, portable ekg machines from several companies as I have been having progressive arrhythmias that have not been captured on the typical in-office 12-lead. Sonohealth products have great reviews, great warranty & support for their products, and are a known leader in healthcare devices. As a nurse of 20-too-many years, the trust in, and quality of a company is incredibly important-it’s your health in their hands.
I bought my first SonoHealth EKGRAPH on eBay but had a problem with it, maybe a bad battery. I wanted another one because I loved it but eBay only wanted to give me a refund. I contacted SonoHealth and they had a new device sent to me within 2 days, plus a pre-paid label to return the bad one. Excellent customer care. Quick to respond to emails. Awesome!
I was using a Kardia device previously and hated the thing.. it would be finicky at best and any interference screwed the records.. like you could not use a Kardia device near any radio frequency devices and cant even use it while the phone is charging! The Kardia mobile app sucks and requires you to pay $30 per month if you even wanted to save any recordings on your own mobile device..

Then I found SonoHealth!! What breath of fresh air!!

The device does not require a phone to make recordings and you can record EKG's whenever and wherever you wanted, right on the device!!

I really like the fact that I can record as much as i like and store as much as I like without being forced into paying a subscription..

The SonoHealth also supports many more diagnostic features and you can record multi-lead locations, like chest, ankle, etc..

I have had to deal with the app customer support once and I was blown away at the speed at which I was helped and the level of professional courtesy..

All in all, I am SUPER happy I made the switch and very thankful that I found SonoHealth!

Keep up the good work guys! looking forward to many years of healty lifestyle, confident I can count on my SonoHealth to keep track of my heart health.
Very qualitative measurements. Temporal sampling is fairly low so fairly noisy signal and details of the QRS complex are missed, as well as on the P and T waves. Graph scale (gains) so low that traces on report chart are tiny, which obviously is designed to cover up the lack of temporal sampling. Many arrhythmias are missed on the “report” verdict, including ordinary PVCs which are recorded but not flagged. Decent value for the money but as a diagnostic tool it leaves a lot to be desired.
Ordered this and received it fast. Easy directions. Would recommend this to other people.
Of course I immediately started playing with the unit upon arrival after only very briefly reviewing the quick start guide. Naturally, I had some issues and sent the company a text with questions about why my unit wasn’t working. THEN I thoroughly read the guide and discovered the answers to my issue and sent a second ‘never mind’ text. They, none the less, answered within the hour. It was after 8 pm MT! They then followed up later with another e-mail to see if everything was OK and asked my opinion on an issue. Gee, these guys really paid attention in ‘Customer Service’ class! An outstanding company with a great product.
I am very satisfied with my EKGraph. Easy to use, see ECG while being saved to device. Then easily transfer ECG via App to smartphone. Note this model uses Bluetooth to send data to the smart phone app. It works great. Other (competitor) systems do not send data to your smartphone. Using USB cable the data can also be transferred to a computer.

Benefits:
Great interface. Works well. Connects to smartphone.
Can see ECG while recording on the device, and later on phone or PC.
Do not need to have the phone with you to record an ECG.
No subscription needed. Save ECGs on device and transfer to phone or PC.
No waiting period to see ECG !
GREAT customer support and quick reply to questions.
Rechargeable battery - lasts for many days on a charge!

Cons:
A little more expensive than similar looking devices - but those are not as easy to use and do not have great smartphone app.
The EKG machine is a great tool to monitor the AFIb as we look to healing from alternate medicine.
SonoHealth.org is rated 4.68 based on 348 reviews