SonoHealth.org Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend SonoHealth.org

About SonoHealth.org: SonoHealth is a health and wellness company. Our goal to to provide our customers the best possible health products at unbeatable prices.

hello@sonohealth.org

Tell us how SonoHealth.org made you happy

Email, Live Chat
Michael R
"After having a heart attack a couple years ago I was looking for a device to cheek my ekg without going to the doctor for a good price and no monthly charge this is the product for me"
"I had a minor issue with setting up my profile and sent an inquiry. I got a prompt reply. Based on that and the product itself, I think this is a very good company and highly recommend them. They seem very interested in customer feedback and listening to suggestions."
"This is a great product. Does exactly what I bought it for- to differentiate between sinus tach and a-fib. Took a little getting used to holding it so there wasn’t noise on the strip. Happy that I took the time to read reviews of different products to find one that doesn’t charge for anything other than the purchase price of the device."
"I have a long history of AFib and have received Cardioversion twice. I was experiencing skipped beats every three or four beats and became concerned that I might be in AFib again. Thankfully my PCP assured be that I was not and that what I was experiencing was fairly common. I decided to explore getting a portable ECG device and found the AliveCor® KardiaMobile EKG Monitor on Amazon. I read the reviews and found that many of AliveCor®'s customers were disgruntled over the $10 per month reoccurring cost for their "premium" service. One of the reviewers specifically named SonoHealth EKGraph as an alternative that provided all the same functionality but did not charge for a "premium" service or a connection to a cell phone to work. I searched Amazon for EKGraph and SonoHealth but found that they didn't have that brand, so I widened my research to the WWW and soon discovered SonoHealth's website, and from there reviews.io. I have not yet received my EKGraph, but I'm assured by the US Post Office that it will be arriving next Tuesday. When I have evaluated the product and gotten my Doctor's opinion, I'll leave a product review."
"Ordered this and received it fast. Easy directions. Would recommend this to other people."
"Of course I immediately started playing with the unit upon arrival after only very briefly reviewing the quick start guide. Naturally, I had some issues and sent the company a text with questions about why my unit wasn’t working. THEN I thoroughly read the guide and discovered the answers to my issue and sent a second ‘never mind’ text. They, none the less, answered within the hour. It was after 8 pm MT! They then followed up later with another e-mail to see if everything was OK and asked my opinion on an issue. Gee, these guys really paid attention in ‘Customer Service’ class! An outstanding company with a great product."
"I am very satisfied with my EKGraph. Easy to use, see ECG while being saved to device. Then easily transfer ECG via App to smartphone. Note this model uses Bluetooth to send data to the smart phone app. It works great. Other (competitor) systems do not send data to your smartphone. Using USB cable the data can also be transferred to a computer. Benefits: Great interface. Works well. Connects to smartphone. Can see ECG while recording on the device, and later on phone or PC. Do not need to have the phone with you to record an ECG. No subscription needed. Save ECGs on device and transfer to phone or PC. No waiting period to see ECG ! GREAT customer support and quick reply to questions. Rechargeable battery - lasts for many days on a charge! Cons: A little more expensive than similar looking devices - but those are not as easy to use and do not have great smartphone app."
"The EKG machine is a great tool to monitor the AFIb as we look to healing from alternate medicine."
SonoHealth.org is rated 4.84 based on 105 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access