SonoHealth.org Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend SonoHealth.org

About SonoHealth.org: SonoHealth is a health and wellness company. Our goal to to provide our customers the best possible health products at unbeatable prices.

hello@sonohealth.org

Tell us how SonoHealth.org made you happy

Live Chat, Email
"I had a minor issue with setting up my profile and sent an inquiry. I got a prompt reply. Based on that and the product itself, I think this is a very good company and highly recommend them. They seem very interested in customer feedback and listening to suggestions."
Julie
"This is a great product. Does exactly what I bought it for- to differentiate between sinus tach and a-fib. Took a little getting used to holding it so there wasn’t noise on the strip. Happy that I took the time to read reviews of different products to find one that doesn’t charge for anything other than the purchase price of the device."
Michael D
"Received my EKGraph a few days ago. Was impressed by the packaging. Very professional. The device itself fired up right away and I took an EKG without reading any instructions. It did take some getting used to, but after a few times I figured it out. The trick is to keep super still. To get a good reading I sit down at my kitchen table, rest my hands on the table and gently but firmly hold the device in my hands. Great little device. I will be recommending it to my friends and family."
"Of course I immediately started playing with the unit upon arrival after only very briefly reviewing the quick start guide. Naturally, I had some issues and sent the company a text with questions about why my unit wasn’t working. THEN I thoroughly read the guide and discovered the answers to my issue and sent a second ‘never mind’ text. They, none the less, answered within the hour. It was after 8 pm MT! They then followed up later with another e-mail to see if everything was OK and asked my opinion on an issue. Gee, these guys really paid attention in ‘Customer Service’ class! An outstanding company with a great product."
"I am very satisfied with my EKGraph. Easy to use, see ECG while being saved to device. Then easily transfer ECG via App to smartphone. Note this model uses Bluetooth to send data to the smart phone app. It works great. Other (competitor) systems do not send data to your smartphone. Using USB cable the data can also be transferred to a computer. Benefits: Great interface. Works well. Connects to smartphone. Can see ECG while recording on the device, and later on phone or PC. Do not need to have the phone with you to record an ECG. No subscription needed. Save ECGs on device and transfer to phone or PC. No waiting period to see ECG ! GREAT customer support and quick reply to questions. Rechargeable battery - lasts for many days on a charge! Cons: A little more expensive than similar looking devices - but those are not as easy to use and do not have great smartphone app."
SonoHealth.org is rated 4.81 based on 81 reviews