SonoHealth.org Reviews

Based on 422 reviews
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read SonoHealth.org Reviews

About SonoHealth.org:

SonoHealth is a health and wellness company. Our goal to to provide our customers the best possible health products at unbeatable prices.

hello@sonohealth.org

Tell us how SonoHealth.org made you happy
SonoHealth.org 5 star review on 10th January 2021
SonoHealth.org 5 star review on 20th July 2020
SonoHealth.org 5 star review on 6th June 2020
Kevin B
SonoHealth.org 5 star review on 31st May 2020
Joe M
As a recent recipient of a replacement aortic valve, I wanted to do everything possible to keep track of my healing and recovery. I purchased an EKGraph based upon numerous positive reviews, many by health care professionals. This device has met every expectation in terms of quality and reliability. If you are in need of a portable EKG device, you can't go wrong with this product by "SonoHealth.org"
Easy to use no help needed
Bought this for my husband. I would use periodically. One day it said I was tachycardia. Went to ER and was admitted to the hospital. My heart was beating way too fast. I was in the hospital for eight days. I am now on medication to control heart from beating too fast. I was told I could have gotten a blood clot that could cause a stroke. I know use this just to stay in check. If I didn’t have this I might not have been able to write this review.
I have PVC's off and on. And have a history of runs of v-tach. So I bought this to give me a real time picture of my EKG without monthly costs. I like the product. I'm an RN (retired), and I think the monitor is quite accurate.
Very accurate and a great piece of mind!!
Great little gadget, and easy to use.
Pretty nice gadget. A little sensitive to "too much pressure", as warned by the User Manual. Upon use of it for 2 times, I have found the following bugs on the app (IOS): (1) Date on the top records (of the ECG recordings) are late by 1 day. e.g. For today's records of Apr 7, it shows Apr 6; while on the ECG record itself, the correct date and time are recorded (per IOS date and time). There must be a reset somewhere? (2) Editing the "notes" on the ECG record is not user friendly (UI correct). After editing, one normally saves the edit, and then exit. The exit icon is a "X", connotating "not accept". (3) In editing "recording method", choosing one of the four choices , saving it, hitting "X" results in no entry in the "recording method. How do you save? (4) In the four choices of "recording method", the terminology "Lead I, Lead II, Lead III, Lead IV" is different from what is written on the User Manual. So which one is correct - per "standard" ECG notation? Please fix these software bugs. Otherwise, I rate the hardware 5 of 5 * (for now).
Great little machine. You can use it with or without the app and it has more privacy than some other cardio monitors.
I love it! ❤
SonoHealth EKGraph Portable EKG Heart Rate Monitor Bluetooth Wireless Handheld Home ECG Cardio View Irregular Cardiac Arrhythmia Vitals on your Mobile Phone - Kardia Mobile Alternative Excellent product. Easy to setup and use.
I think it's great I can use it without having my smartphone and yet with the app I can also download or print or send it to my doctor I really like it It's really handy because you never know when the crisis is going to come up. If you can put in a blood oxygen sensor that'd be great!!!👍👍😁😁
The SonoEKG machine works very well and I am able to see the ekg graph kn my phone. Plus, it is small and easy to carry around.
I really like it because I don't need to have my smartphone with me I can carry this in my pocket and when the crisis comes up I can use it. Also it's great that with the app records the results and I can download it, print it, and still send it to my doctor! 👍👍👍😀😀😀
Very easy to set up & use. You sync it with a smart phone to store the data so no need to subscribe to a service & pay a monthly fee. Great product.
Easy to deal with. Good communication. Prompt delivery.
The device and the app are very user friendly. With an increased focus on home health monitoring, this device is essential and affordable.
This small portable device will give anyone peace of mind knowing that in just a few seconds. You can have a readout on how your heart is functioning. Very easy to use. It also has a Bluetooth connection to iOS or Android phones. It will also connect to your printer if you needed a printed readout. No monthly fees like other brands. I highly recommend purchasing one.
Great product easy to use and synced with my iPhone immediately
It was very easy to set up, it is very easy to use. The information it gives is very helpful for my physicians and I.
I am very happy with the monitor. I bought a second one for a relative. Shipping was very fast. Solid build quality, even the packaging. It is very easy to use and picks up signal easily. The manual is well written, 38 pages. Syncs without a problem to app on my Samsung phone. I like the PDFs it generates and can email to my doctor if needed. As for future improvements, my heart rate is always below 60 BPM so it would be nice to be able to set the bradycardia parameter.
SonoHealth.org is rated 4.7 based on 422 reviews