SonoHealth.org Reviews

Based on 428 reviews
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read SonoHealth.org Reviews

About SonoHealth.org:

SonoHealth is a health and wellness company. Our goal to to provide our customers the best possible health products at unbeatable prices.

hello@sonohealth.org

Tell us how SonoHealth.org made you happy
SonoHealth.org 5 star review on 10th January 2021
SonoHealth.org 5 star review on 20th July 2020
SonoHealth.org 5 star review on 6th June 2020
Kevin B
SonoHealth.org 5 star review on 31st May 2020
Joe M
Device works very good and as described.
As one who enjoys all-things fitness, this will become one of the essential tools to use for self and family! It is so easy to use, and an outstanding return for a small investment. I will tell fellow runners and tennis players about your company and product.
I need to keep records of my heart rate go my doctor and this device does a great job of storing and transferring information. Thank you for making a great product.
This machine is helping save my life. I am reporting to my doctor the findings. This machine is very easy to use, and upload to my phone.
I was somewhat confused with regard to some comments on another popular device's monthly charge for use of their system, so I was happy to read so many good reviews of the SonoHealth device. I am well pleased with my purchase. The device is easy to use and understand and I have already printed my recordings as well as emailed them to my doctor. These functions worked flawlessly. To date I have had no need for customer service help from SonoHealth. Thank you SonoHealth for a product that does what it claims.
Very easy to use. I'll be able to show my physician the results.
I love this machine so much. It’s very easy to set up and use. And I don’t need to pay extra money.
Very user friendly right out of the box. Great that you can keep a record on your phone.
With the SonoHealth monitor I feel safer knowing when I have to talk with the dr. I can give the Dr. accurate information taking away me having to guess telling him what’s wrong. The SonoHealth was recommended to me by a friend and I’m passing it on to my friends. Thank You for the piece of mind. Tony
Love the portable EKG device. It works great.
Love the portable EKG device. It works great.
I love the portable EKG device. It’s very easy to use.
This device is so easy to set up and then utilize to produce quality EKG graphs. Very pleased to have another tool to help me monitor my CHF.
Very Good algorithm assessing potential abnormalities. You must follow instructions. Download software to your Computer and Cell phone. Then Upload to review results to medical health chart. Also, you can email Ecg/Ekg results to your doctor [ allows give him a password] to review. Remember, this does not take place of 12 lead Ecg/Ekg in Dr Office
Machine arrived 3 days earlier than predicted. I was in the hospital recovering from heart ablation surgery. As expected, I was given numerous EKGs. My wife brought the machine to the hospital and in less than 5 minutes I knew the basics. I began giving myself an “EKG” and comparing the results with the hospital’s and it matched every time! Prior to ordering it, I asked my cardiologist his opinion. His words were tight on. “It is limited in what it can do, but surprisingly accurate.” I would recommend it to any who suffers from A/Fib without hesitation! By the way, I had bypass surgery 20+ years ago and have suffered with A-Fib for years off and on and constantly the past 6 months. Ablation surgery was a success and I’m in my third day of normal heart rate and rhythm. Chris Eulberg Meeker, Oklahoma
Great portable EKG monitor. Easy to use, small & light weight.
This device is simple to use and is easy to read. When I was having some irregular heartbeats, it was simple to sync to my IPad and e-mail the EKG printouts to my brother who is a doctor. So much easier than heading to the doctor’s or to the ER!
First - the User Manual is easy to read and comprehend, an important factor for elderly users. The device is simple to operate, a huge plus. Added bonus - no added fees to access stored readings. I think SonoHealth has done an outstanding job with this device. Easy to operate, easy to store, easy to transmit to health care specialists. I did a great deal of research on these devices and believe I made the right choice.
This product is very simple to use and sync with your cell phone for backup copy for my primary physician’s reference.
SonoHealth.org is rated 4.7 based on 428 reviews