SonoHealth.org Reviews

Based on 428 reviews
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read SonoHealth.org Reviews

About SonoHealth.org:

SonoHealth is a health and wellness company. Our goal to to provide our customers the best possible health products at unbeatable prices.

hello@sonohealth.org

Tell us how SonoHealth.org made you happy
SonoHealth.org 5 star review on 10th January 2021
SonoHealth.org 5 star review on 20th July 2020
SonoHealth.org 5 star review on 6th June 2020
Kevin B
SonoHealth.org 5 star review on 31st May 2020
Joe M
I bought this on Amazon after reviewing several like items. I am sure I made the best decision. It is very easy to operate and gives a quick and accurate readings. Order number 114-3690362-16954638
I had recordings of episodes of bradycardia. Brought the sonohealth ekgraph to my doctor and he adjusted my medication.
I'm very happy with my EKgraph. Very easy to operate and transfers info to phone easily. Still having a problem getting the date and time correct.
Great to hear you're happy with your EKgraph! The time is kept and managed by the EKGraph device itself and is automatically set whenever you sync to your computer/phone. For SonoHealth mobile app: Simply go into Menu>Settings>Recording Time (then change to a different recording time) make sure to tap the SAVE button on the upper right corner, this will force hard sync and will set time. For Desktop Software: All you need to do is sync data to your computer. (connect to a computer via USB cable) (Please note that only new recordings will be on the correct time, old recordings will stay the same)
Work hard to make sure you are satisfied.
Unit arrived as promised in sturdy packaging. Pleased with quality and ease of use. Our doctor isnimpressed with the quality of recordings.
Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with Sonohealth EKGraph.
It is well worth the price for the peace of mind it offers about my heart health.
Hi, Fred! We are so grateful for your 5-star review. Thanks for sharing your rating with us and the community..
This is our second SonoHealth ekg recorder. One is for my wife and one is mine. I love having the immediate scan and ability to sync with my cell phone. I printed out the key graphs for my recent cardiologist visit and he added them to my chart. Thanks for making this great device!
Great product! It calms me down when my heartbeats sound a little different. Instant read to see if something is wrong
Hi all It is a device that is easy to use and transport, we have been using it for 15 days in our medical service to perform all our patients as a protocol for coronary disease screening and it has worked excellent, patients with cardiac pathologies were monitored by detecting them. the app is a great complement to ekg, you can keep records of all our patients. we recommend it 100%
SonoHealth.org 5 star review on 10th August 2020 SonoHealth.org 5 star review on 10th August 2020 SonoHealth.org 5 star review on 10th August 2020
The SonoHealth unit was purchased for my wife who has underlying health issues. After charging overnight we tested it. She had excellent readings. I continually came up with a Possible ST Problem. I took it to my doctor who instantly ordered an EKG. It showed a Right Bundle Block. My cardiologist who said my heart is was perfect is now ordering an echocardiogram. We’ll see what happens. My wife loves her SonoHealth. I appreciate finding there’s a potential problem that I can manage.
I have a lot of arrhythmia and bi and trigeminy. I like that I can see and show my Dr how often it happens. This device has become my best friend.
Great product. As a physician I can judge the quality of the EKG tracing which is terrific. The fact that I can print it out or save it to compare with previous is great. A terrific way to monitor your heart health. Also gives accurate interpretations of arrhythmias!
I received my Sono on 8/1/20 and started experimenting with it right away. I had a catheter ablation procedure in June and still experiencing multiple episodes of uncomfortable heart palpitations every day. I was uncertain what was going on. When I would visit mr Dr. that would do a quickly EKG and tell me “igloos good “. I knew something is wrong but had trouble describing it. With the Sono I can see it when it is happening. I had an appointment with my cardiologist today and took several printouts to show him. He was very impressed and scanned then into his records. It is very user friendly. Thank you!!
Due to a recent heart condition I purchased a SonoHealth EK Graph hand held . It's serial number is 20060500842. I use it regularly to check my heart condition to ensure no abnormalities. It's easy to use and I can download the data / readings for my Cardiologist to review. A great tool to monitor my condition and ensure my Health.
I have 9 stents and triple bypass and it is very comforting to check my heart function at home.
I liked the easy to understand and use of the instructions and the device.It easily synced up with the ap on my smartphone and transferred the EKG reading with the suggested diagnosis. Since I have bradycardia it provided the EKG graph to understand my cardiac problem.
As I turned 61 years old my health is getting to be where I need to have certain test done on my heart and to have one of these great way to keep up with the health of my heart at home is the best, I love it.
I was recommended this device by my doctor as I have occasional AFIB as well as palpitations. I truly love it and am able to show my cardiologist what’s going on as sometimes wearing a heart monitor doesn’t catch things at that specific time.
I am very happy with my Sonohealth EKG reader. Easy to use, great customer service and follow up. I would definitely recommend to my friends. I have a missed beats problem and my normal rhythm gives me piece of mind.
SonoHealth.org is rated 4.7 based on 428 reviews