Sprinkler Supply Store Reviews

231-486-5001

info@sprinklersupplystore.com

571 Blue Star Ct. Traverse City, MI 49685

Tell us how Sprinkler Supply Store made you happy
Received my parts very quickly at a fair price.
The ordering progress was easy and the part was delivered promptly. It resolved my issue once installed.
had the part I needed and shiped it in a timely manner
Website was easy to use and received order quickly. Would buy from again.
Excellent experience. The cover came in broken but, this company sent out a replacement immediately. Great company to go to if you have the same need.
Service as always was very quick
I'm wondering if you have the stoppers for rain bird and orbit sprinkler heads?
First time at this store. Found a unique valve flush tool, as well as a host of great information.
My experience, as a first-time customer, was very positive. I struggled finding the exact item needed via the web site. I misordered. I made contact w/ customer service, explained what I got vs what I need. Denny was my contact. He is very thorough and caring. He drilled down and figured out what I really needed and wanted. He was very professional and quick to help/guide. I today got exactly the item I wanted. It was a putzy, under $10 sale, but I was treated, as if it was a $10,000 sale. Good outfit to deal with.
Parts came as requested. I was immediately notified when there was a brief shipping delay. Very satisfied.
The rotary sprinkler heads that I purchased from sprinkler supply store work perfectly and they’re very easy to adjust. I will be purchasing more.
Pricing from Sprinkler Supply for my Hunter Sprinkler caps was far less expensive than that of any other provider. My order was processed immediately and shipped arriving before expected. I would definitely use Sprinkler Supply for any other needs.
Service was good and price is comparable to other stores.
EXCELLENT! Quick shipping, everythnig arrived early and correctly. They had exactly what I wanted.
Right product, easy ordering, arrived as promised
Fast delivery of quality parts, exactly as described.
Easy and fast checkout. Fast shipping. The enthusiasm for my sale was unmatched by any company I have purchased from in a long time.
Ordered on 07/23 today is 08/02 and my order is still a state away from me according to the tracking info. So I can’t speak to the quality of the product because I have not seen it yet. The ordering and website navigation was easy to use.
Hi Nicholas - thanks for your review. It looks like FedEx misplaced your shipment for a few days, but I do see a check-in dated today so hopefully it's now back on track and should arrive to you shortly. Please let us know if you see any further delays and we can follow up with FedEx. Our apologies for the delay.
They had the part I needed. My order was processed quickly and received in a timely manner. The price of the sprinkler part was also reasonable. I was also able to track my order.
Great store