Sprinkler Supply Store Reviews

info@sprinklersupplystore.com

571 Blue Star Ct. Traverse City, MI 49685

Tell us how Sprinkler Supply Store made you happy

Arthel LLc.
"Excellent product. And an even better price. All are working great. Shipping was fast. Thanks."
Martyn Andrews
"Excellent price particularly when buying a lot of stuff, ordering online was easy and the delivery was prompt and efficient. Attached is a photo of a few of the 33 (so far) Hunter I 20 rotors in operation at our lake house in Alabama."
Marc-Arnold C/o Bsd Christophe
"Really good service."
"This company is fast delivery, well packed item, helpful customer service. Everything you need in an online purchase."
"When I attempted to inquire about returning a sprinkler plug in transformer , all I did was receive Resistance. Returns should be an easy process, which this was not."
Hi Robert, thanks for getting in touch. My apologies if you received any resistance regarding your return, our policy is to make our return process as smooth and easy as possible. Our return authorization request form is published directly on the front of our website and free for our customers to use: https://sprinklersupplystore.com/pages/returns-policy I can see that one of our reps filled out the form for you. Please feel free to get back to me and elaborate what resistance you received, it's important to me that all of our customers are being properly taken care of. Denny ~ Customer Service Manager
"Great product as decribed and fast delivery!! Will purchase from Sprinkler Supply Store again."
"Good product, good price, delivered on time. Definitely would use this vendor again."
"Sprinkler supply store had everything I needed, good pricing compared to local stores and products arrived quickly and when expected. I will order all my sprinkler items from The Sprinkler Store."
"Very efficient and professional. The parts supplied were the wrong parts but the problem was mine not yours. I modified the parts to fit the situation and will use the company in the future. Thanks for the help!"
"I would order from them again. Their customer service is top notch."
"Easy to do business with. found what I wanted ordered it and received it with no problems."
"Best prices and prompt delivery. Couldn't ask for more1"
"The sprinkler valves were exactly the type I wanted. I saved $10.00 per valve with your company, which equated to $60.00 savings. Thanks again for your excellent customer service."
"the hunter sprinkler heads work great and last a long time"
"Quick delivery and a few bucks cheaper than everyone else! I will shop them again."
"Their service was excellent!"
"Provided exactly the product I needed and really helped out when I needed to change the delivery address because of my travel. Friendly and very helpful service."
"Sprinkler Supply Store is a solid vendor for me as I've bought several things from them and they're very responsive and competitive."
"Very good service and the rain sensors arrived within just a few days. Thanks"
"The Sprinkler Supply Store was able to deliver what my local suppliers could not. The items were fairly priced and the shipment was fast. I will do business again with them."
"Placed 2 orders online, couldn't be easier with Apple Pay. Will look here first for sprinkler system parts. Thanks."
"Perfect product. Fast delivery."
"Great price and service!"
Sprinkler Supply Store is rated 4.76 based on 1,937 reviews