Sprinkler Supply Store Reviews

1-888-787-5977

info@sprinklersupplystore.com

571 Blue Star Ct. Traverse City, MI 49685

Telephone

How would you rate Sprinkler Supply Store ?

Arthel LLc.
Arthel LLc.
Verified Buyer
"Excellent product. And an even better price. All are working great. Shipping was fast. Thanks."
Martyn Andrews
Martyn Andrews
Verified Buyer
"Excellent price particularly when buying a lot of stuff, ordering online was easy and the delivery was prompt and efficient. Attached is a photo of a few of the 33 (so far) Hunter I 20 rotors in operation at our lake house in Alabama."
Marc-Arnold C/o Bsd Christophe
Marc-Arnold C/o Bsd Christophe
"Really good service."
Larry Baran
Verified Buyer
"Everything ordered was delivered in a few days. Quick delivery and good products."
Bruce Adams
Verified Buyer
"This is my go to store for all my sprinkler needs. Good availability and great pricing."
"Worst sprinklers i have ever had. Dead spots in the grass everywhere. I have always thought Hunter had superior products these heads are junk."
Stephen Crabtree
Verified Buyer
"Sprinkler Supply Store had everything I was looking for. The prices were very reasonable. The service and shipping were excellent."
J. Mark Hufstedler
Verified Buyer
"I found exactly what I need, competitively priced. The shipment follow up was great and the part I ordered was an exact match, delivered earlier than promised! 5 Star Experiance."
Wanda Askenasy
Verified Buyer
"I got exactly what I wanted. excellent price and quality product. I do recommend this company to anybody looking for sprinkler parts. Thank you."
"Sprinkler Supply carries the parts I need at good prices with fast delivery."
"Service was fast, accurate and dependable. The material arrived quickly and in good condition."
Brian Ludvigsen
Verified Buyer
"Item was exactly what I needed and arrived when promised. Will definitely order again"
"Had what I needed in stock and mailed out and received within a few days. Pleased with service"
Bruce Pensyl
Verified Buyer
"I asked a precise question and was referred to the manufacturer, that did not address the question on their site. How can one sell something and not know anything about it. Will look elsewhere."
Hi Bruce - Thanks for your review. It's a huge learning curve for our reps, with thousands of products on the website to try to learn and be knowledgable about. I do ask them to either research the question or refer the caller to the manufacturer when they don't know an answer to a question. We feel that the important part is to make sure that you get the information that you need to purchase the proper product. Denny ~ Customer Service Manager.
Annie Becker
Verified Buyer
"Good amount of items at a reasonable price! Sometimes the detailed info. was a little hard to find (because I wasn't sure of what I needed) but they had it all. Much easier and better quality than big box stores."
"You really need to be free shipping at a lower cost value to compete with the amazons and Walmart’s. Had coupon for first order but ordered second item elseware due to shipping cost thanks Scot"
Roland Cannon
Verified Buyer
"The products are amazing...My bill was so low, I thought there was a mistake on the order."
Harold Dieso
Verified Buyer
"The sprinkler supply store had everything I needed was shipped promptly and without any issues everything fit perfectly"
John Thompson
Verified Buyer
"I am a returning customer. These guys are good. Great prices and service."
Vernon John
Verified Buyer
"Quick and easy ordering. I ordered the wrong part and returns couldn't have been any easier. Will definitely order from Sprinkler Supply Store again."
"Good prices on sprinklers, easy to order, order came on time, no problems whatsoever. Very good shopping experience."
Michael Fairbanks
Verified Buyer
"Company has knowledgeable and pleasant staff to assist on email orders, orders arrived on the date advertised."
"Great products and competitive pricing with fast delivery."
Sprinkler Supply Store is rated 4.76 based on 1,737 reviews