Sprinkler Supply Store Reviews

Paula Cook
Sprinkler Supply Store 5 star review on 26th July 2022
Steve Larson
Sprinkler Supply Store 5 star review on 20th July 2022
I ordered a sprinkler controller and it shipped and arrived fast. I had a question when I received it and was answered quickly. The controller is installed and works great!
Posted 1 hour ago
Everything about my order from start to finish was handled very professionally. I knew the status of my order every step along the way and the order was properly packaged and arrived when and as they said it would be.
I ordered 4 netafim low flow zone controls and 4 netafim flush valves. After ordering I have been spammed with multiple emails and a "customized " thank you video.... unfortunately the customer service isnt as good as they state. One of the zone controls arrive damaged I've emailed info@sprinklersupplystore.com aswell as andy@sprinklersupplystore.com it has been days with 0 response, highly unlikely to reuse this company. Ps I didnt select how long it took for a reply because u havent freaking got one.
Hey Nick - I arranged for a replacement part to ship out to you today and left you a phone message giving you a heads up. Neither Andy or I have received any emails from your email address. I'm checking with our tech team to see why that may be, as we're still receiving emails from other customers. In the meantime, I would suggest giving us a call if there's anything else that we can do for you. Our apologies for any confusion.
Awesome! Very fast shipping.
ordered 4 landscape lights the Company only shipped 1...but was quick via email to fix the problem.
As ordered. Shipped promptly. Installed per instructions. Works. What is not to like.
Item arrived on time
The product was just what I needed and the delivery was great.
This website came up when I was looking for landscape lighting replacement parts. I had no idea what I was doing or that the round glass piece around the light was called a lens, but the illustration looked like just what I needed. With confidence in the site, I ordered the part. The item came, it was perfect and now I am a landscape lighting diva! Thank you!
Excellent service, best prices. Thanks
I was unable to place my order by e-mail but was very pleased when I called and talked to a human, thank you.
Received order in a timely manner. Everything was as described in the website.
Very good service, had exactly what I needed, shipped within 2 business days.
Fast and easy ordering. Delivery was quick and accurate,
I highly recommend Sprinkler Supply Store! They are very professional and you are updated on your order at all the times of there is a need to order particular part from the factory or similar. Thank you!
Great price and fast shipping. They even followed up after the order was received to make sure everything went well with the order. 5 stars!
Excellent communications! Thank you for the fast delivery as well.
I ordered three sprinkler donuts and when I received my order 1 donut was broken. I contacted your business several times and I have not received any reply. Customer service is really bad.
Hi Michael - thanks for your review. I'm not finding any emails or phone messages in our system from you, but I just went ahead and placed a replacement order for you to replace the broken donut - you should be seeing the confirmation in your inbox. We'll get it out to you ASAP, and our apologies for any confusion.
Was able to find what I needed on the website via their search mechanism, and then ordered online with no issues, and delivery was made within the same week.
Promptly Received product as ordered.
Sprinkler Supply Store is rated 4.7 based on 4,070 reviews