Sprinkler Supply Store Reviews

info@sprinklersupplystore.com

571 Blue Star Ct. Traverse City, MI 49685

Tell us how Sprinkler Supply Store made you happy

Arthel LLc.
"Excellent product. And an even better price. All are working great. Shipping was fast. Thanks."
Martyn Andrews
"Excellent price particularly when buying a lot of stuff, ordering online was easy and the delivery was prompt and efficient. Attached is a photo of a few of the 33 (so far) Hunter I 20 rotors in operation at our lake house in Alabama."
Marc-Arnold C/o Bsd Christophe
"Really good service."
"Product when ordered was out of stock, reordered and was still delivered in a reasonable time.."
"Great service, everything as promised."
"Fantastic customer service. When you didn't carry the back flow I needed, you gave me the part #, and referred me to a competitor. .Krystn, You Rock!!!"
"Received my order quickly with no problems."
"Ordered through online and received the items in a few days. Good service. Will order some more items in the future for sure. Thanks!"
"Great price and selection."
"Ordered parts for my Toro Sprinkler timer. Parts arrived quickly and as described, all fit and function as they should. Great Price, fast shipping and good quality."
"Very nice and pleasant experience"
"I was extremely happy with the communication and the quick shipping for the Unique Transformer. The installation was very easy, it only took me a few minutes to connect."
"The Sprinkler Supply store had the parts I needed at a good price, and shipped them in a timely manner. Thank you."
"The web site is laid out well and easy to navigate. The prices are good. The shipping was also good. What else could one ask for?"
"Very pleases with the product and quality of service. Highly revommend"
"Excellent customer service."
"Great Service, Great Price & friendly people"
"Been a reliable supplier."
"Good service, they even went out of their way to find me a part not in stock. Would appreciate some help in understanding the difference between Hunter PGP rotors with blue or red nozzles. I ended up buying both so that I could see for myself"
Thanks for your review. I'm glad that everything worked out. Essentially, the red nozzles are the older styled nozzles - the blue ones offer more even watering, offering better water conservation. The numbers on the blues also represent the GPM that the head puts out. The old red nozzles were just numbered 1, 2, 3, etc. It's probably best to experiment. I've had customers report everything from a massive difference in water use to no difference at all. All the best! Denny ~ Sprinkler Supply Store
"Love this place. Prices are generally on the low side. Free shipping if you reach the minimum. Which isn’t hard to do. Just placed my third order. They usually ship the order out the same day you place the order if you order early enough. Keep it up and gaurenteed I’ll be back."
"Easy to find what we were looking for. Have a variety of options. Competitive prices. Easy check out. Good delivery times. I had a question for them and that responded quickly and were very clear on the explanation. Great customer service."
"Hunter controller was as advertised. I received on time and it works great!"
"Good selection and price. Prompt shipments."
Sprinkler Supply Store is rated 4.76 based on 1,909 reviews