Sprinkler Supply Store Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Sprinkler Supply Store

1-888-787-5977

info@sprinklersupplystore.com

571 Blue Star Ct. Traverse City, MI 49685

How would you rate Sprinkler Supply Store ?

Arthel LLc.
"Excellent product. And an even better price. All are working great. Shipping was fast. Thanks."
Martyn Andrews
"Excellent price particularly when buying a lot of stuff, ordering online was easy and the delivery was prompt and efficient. Attached is a photo of a few of the 33 (so far) Hunter I 20 rotors in operation at our lake house in Alabama."
Marc-Arnold C/o Bsd Christophe
"Really good service."
"This company has the largest selection of sprinkler head and nozzles. I found what i needed. Shipping was fast no problems at all"
"Happy Customer! Found exactly what i needed. Shipped quickly and arrived on time."
"great service , One stop shopping , detailed website .and good pricing all in one place"
"I was very impressed with the web site and the availability of my items. The checkout process was painless and the product arrived a lot quicker then expected! I will recommend his site to my family and friends."
"Fast shipping great prices compared to other sites!!!"
"Arrived on time and exactly what I ordered. Thank you!"
"I ordered product #526200 for my Hunter Front Panel and I could not get it to work. when I plugged it in nothing showed up on the face. tried again and again and still nothing."
Hi Oliver, thanks for your review. My apologies that the replacement front plate didn't solve your issue. You may have an AC or other problem that needs to be addressed in order to get your controller working. Please feel free to request a return at the "Returns Policy" link at the bottom center of our website, and you can contact me through the website for assistance on doing some trouble shooting on your controller. Denny ~ Customer Service Manager
"Pricing is good but some items could be less expensive."
"I found exactly what I was looking for. Merchandise arrived quickly."
"Excellent site and service. Order was received quickly."
"Customer Service was outstanding. Quick ordering process and prompt delivery. I guess my only negative comment would be $7.95 delivery cost for a $3.50 3 oz part."
"They were very helpful in helping me determine which replacement product was appropriate for my needs."
"Gives me what I want: easy in and out, the product I want in an easy to find manner. Can see basic specs as well."
"Our local big box stores don't carry a large variety of sprinkler heads, so I went online to see what I could find. I'm happy that I found the Sprinkler Supply Store which had the specific items I needed. They were easy to find and reasonably priced."
"Very helpful."
"Sent the part I needed in a timely manner. Can't ask for better than that! Thank you."
"This is the primary source where I get most of the components for my backyard drip irrigation system (Netafim), covering 2000+ square feet. Every time the shipment comes in well wrapped packages and quantities are very accurate. Pricing is extremely competitive so couldn't be happier ."
"Great to work with - no issues...."
"Sprinkler Supply Store had exactly what I needed and at a great price. They shipped the product very quickly, and I definitely recommend!"
"The product was delivered just as promised and exactly what I needed. Excellent communication post order!"
Sprinkler Supply Store is rated 4.76 based on 1,864 reviews