Starfire Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Starfire Direct
Read Starfire Direct Reviews

About Starfire Direct:

Starfire Direct is a premier online retailer of fire pits, patio furniture, heaters, grills and more!

866-578-8538

info@starfiredirect.com

42168 Remington Avenue

Tell us how Starfire Direct made you happy
Beautiful choices, beautiful stones! Easy to go through site to see all the types of rocks and colors. Checking out is super easy and editing is a great option. I highly recommend Starlight Direct and would buy from them again.
I am very pleased with Starfire's customer service and the fire pit is beautiful.
I had no idea that XXL lava rock meant 4 rock that look about XXL and the rest whatever size they want to out in the bag. The other picture with the rocks in the the box are suppose to be medium. They are small tiny rocks majority of them the size of a grape.
The website was very helpful in making my decision.
Not good since it is late.
Product is satisfactory. Installation was a bit tricky because the air mixer was located on the wrong end of the burner. I was advised by the chat rep not to try to change it
excellent!
Excellent prices great customer service
Shipped faster than expected, good quality !
Despite work from home conditions had awesome communications and rapid shipping. Totally love the fireglass samples sent and want them for my firepit.
Have used Starfire for several fire pit and outdoor appliances. The fire glass is my most recent purchase and I like it so far.
You did a very good job packaging my item, it arrived without any damage. Didn't receive the cover supposedly on backorder. If you could check on that it would be great. Thanks
Terrible coordination with delivery service, didn’t deliver when tracking said they would
Tom,

Thanks for your review. We're sorry the contracted shipping company was less than stellar. We have seen a drop in performance this year due to the high shipping demand. All freight companies have seen a surge and it's been difficult for many to deliver on time.

We hope you are happy with the fire pit itself, regardless of the shipping delay.
The fire pit is even better in person! It's absolutely stunning and exactly what I've been scouring the Internet for. Love it!
Helpful technical service provided good information and advice on getting my firepit setup.
While I do appreciate the efforts of Baruch to rectify our situation (damaged fire pit, then long delay because of supply chain issues), I cannot rate our experience with Starfire in a positive light.

Because of poor workmanship/not being careful with our first fire pit (large damage/scratch along the copper surface), we suffered almost a 2.5 month delay, pushing our backyard project extremely off schedule, resulting in our inability to use our patio/fire pit area before inclement weather set in.

The fire pit itself looks amazing, and after we get it hooked up, I’m hopeful that it will be a wonderful addition to our yard.

I will say in fairness that at least Starfire offered us whatever fire glass we wanted as partial compensation for the delay, but it was a very frustrating experience trying to get status from the customer service team at Starfire, and when I tried escalating to the manager (Audy), I never received a call back directly from him.

I hope this was an anomaly in their customer service situation partially caused by COVID-19, but it was still not a good experience.
Guy,

Thank you for your review. We understand how frustrating this has been for you, and all we can say is we're working every day to improve. This year has really been difficult to manage due to all of us working from home, the huge surge of orders, not having enough inventory, and the increased call volume. We've also seen our shipping carriers struggle with the demand with increased freight damage and lost shipments. Needless to say, things are far from normal this year. The delays are very unfortunate and we are working hard to get more inventory.

We hope you give us another shot for future projects. No doubt we'll hit the mark for you. We do sincerely appreciate your business and your patience while we work through these challenges.

Starfire Direct
It is exactly what I expected so am ordering a duplicate order.
Very friendly and helpful
They don’t care about the customer
Steven,

It sounds like you didn't have a pleasant experience, but from what I can see, you placed 2 orders online on 9/20, then canceled 1 of them, which it was refunded. The 1 order you kept did ship out already. We realize we're a little delayed, which we've tried our best to communicate to all customers the reasons why, but your order did ship.

We do care about our customers and work hard every day for them. If there's something else we should do, please feel free to call us and let us know so we can keep trying to improve. Thanks for your feedback!

Starfire Direct
Beautiful fire glass. Fast shipping and great communication. Price was also better than other websites. Would definitely purchase again.
Starfire Direct is rated 4.45 based on 873 reviews