Steven Eagell Toyota Reviews

of reviewers recommend Steven Eagell Toyota
Telephone, Live Chat

Tell us how Steven Eagell Toyota made you happy
See sales exec Ricky West today I had never driven an automatic before but he made me feel confident and relaxed
He was a good salesman persuasive without being pushy
Would recommend this dealership and sakes exec
The showroom was clean and properly COVID protected and other staff members were very pleasant and helpful
Popped into the Wolverhampton's branch this afternoon. What a pleasant experience we had. From being welcomed, by Carol as we entered the showroom, to being introduced to Kal, our salesman. Carol provided us with coffee, which was very welcoming. Kal was extremely professional. We only visited there for information but while there we saw a car on the forecourt that really took our eye. Kal was exceptional. He explained all about the car. He had a look at ours and when we asked what we could expect for ours, we were offered a good price. Not once did he try to pressure us as salesmen have done in the past. Needless to say he made a sale after we'd had a good test drive. Very impressed with the service we got and Kal gets 100% out of 100 from us.
Thank you Kal.Mr and
This was my third car from toyota milton keynes. Each time i have been looked after better then the last. I got an amazing deal and was kept up dated from the second the sales man found the car. I am overwhelmed with the service and over all Purchase of the car. Thank you Akbar Vickas.
This is the second car I have purchased from Steven eagell toyota peterborough as like the first time great service.
The first car was secondhand, I now realise that secondhand or brand new they pulled out all the stops to get me into the car that I wanted. Big thanks to Chris my sales executive for the care and attention to my needs. Hope to see you again in a few years.
The sales experience was ok. The normal to and fro 'to speak to the manager' and attemps rinse more money through pointless insurances and paint traetments but par for yhe course and no complaints. However after nearly a month they have still not settled the credit on the car i traded in and don't seem to be in a rush to get this sorted despite the fact they know i am now paying credit on 2 cars. Aftersales at the Solihull branch is a shambles.
Purchased a new Yaris today, the staff at Northampton (Steven Eagell) were superb. Everything goes like clockwork,as per normal,never pressured. 11 out of 10. Thank you Jon and "The Lady"Whom I can't remember sorry. You know who you are. Lol
Went to Steven Eagell in Ipswich to purchase a new car the staff were very helpful.Very pleased was the service we got from Brad
Sales in wolverhampton good but after sale is not very good it's took 8weeks to get a 2nd key on a brand new car
Andy from ipswich toyota was realy helpfull, and he went the extra mile with a friendly can do attitude.
This was my first experience of a Toyota dealership and it was a positive one. I first contacted them soon after they were able to open in early June. I had an initial phone call with the sales manager who instilled confidence that they would give me a good trade-in price for my existing car and that the PCP deal was good value (0%). When I visited for a test drive, the salesman was very polite and patient. He was a sociable man, but I never felt pressured to go ahead with a purchase. The admin necessary for the purchase was lengthy but thorough. I was very happy with the car & with the "no haggle" trade-in deal. I would certainly recommend the dealership and the salesman "T" in particular.
I found my experience buying my car at Steven Eagell Was excellent. Maz The sales person was very helpful and was able to get the car that i wanted. I felt I got a very fair deal I would recommend anyone thinking of buying a car to give the dealership at Solihull a try
Dave was my point of contact. He has a nice persona and great selling techniques. Very friendly and listened to my car preferences. Omar, his manager was very straight to the point and friendly. Again, gave me a great deal and I would recommend having a look around for a car here and getting experienced staff to assist you, who gave a superb customer service and not to forget the charming front desk member of staff. Great communication skills and thank you 😊
we have once again bought another car from Steven Eagell. The salesman Denny Rodgers, he was very professional, understanding and could not be more helpful.
Fantastic sales service from both Jordan and Joe at Steven Eagle Toyota, Rayleigh. Cannot praise them highly enough.
I was approached by Alex Jones sales team he was the most professional helpful understandable person.
My first mobility car experience with Toyota Aylesbury.
They came to me so, I could test drive it. Sajid took his time to explain everything.
I ordered the Corolla Hybrid. The whole Toyota team went above and beyond to find the car I wanted, against all odds. When I came to collect it, they presented with a card, signed by all wishing me well.
Went to St Albans branch wanted to change my yaris staff really friendly Will Day was most helpful knowledge with my purchase of my new yaris
Rachel at Steven Eagell Toyota at the Northampton dealership has been professional friendly and has provided a great experience in buying my first new car. In fact all the front of office staff have been relaxed and accommodating. I can highly recommend this dealership. After 9 years driving a Mark 1 Toyota Aygo and family owned for 14 years a new AYGO was the only choice. Competively priced economical to run and lots of fun to drive. Now with better ride looks and infotainment. Always with Toyota reliability and service. So if you do decide to buy a Toyota please speak with Rachel at Toyota Northampton as she is friendly and happy to help you.
Completly disapointing by the service at Toyota Steven Eagell Northampton. Went for a service and Mot for my Toyota yaris. I have been told that it will not pass the Mot if i do not change the rear wheel bearing which cost 475pounds to change with them. This bearing was change a year ago. I went to see two other garages for advise and been told that bearing are in Perfect condition. I have passed successfully the Mot with no warning advisory on bearing. I can't trust anymore Steven eagells Toyota and will not come back to the Northampton garage.
Rachel Wild was professional and most help with the purchase of a new H-CR
Steven Eagell Toyota is rated 4.68 based on 59 reviews