Steven Eagell Toyota Reviews

of reviewers recommend Steven Eagell Toyota
Telephone, Live Chat

Tell us how Steven Eagell Toyota made you happy
Purchased a new Yaris today, the staff at Northampton (Steven Eagell) were superb. Everything goes like clockwork,as per normal,never pressured. 11 out of 10. Thank you Jon and "The Lady"Whom I can't remember sorry. You know who you are. Lol
Went to Steven Eagell in Ipswich to purchase a new car the staff were very helpful.Very pleased was the service we got from Brad
Sales in wolverhampton good but after sale is not very good it's took 8weeks to get a 2nd key on a brand new car
Andy from ipswich toyota was realy helpfull, and he went the extra mile with a friendly can do attitude.
This was my first experience of a Toyota dealership and it was a positive one. I first contacted them soon after they were able to open in early June. I had an initial phone call with the sales manager who instilled confidence that they would give me a good trade-in price for my existing car and that the PCP deal was good value (0%). When I visited for a test drive, the salesman was very polite and patient. He was a sociable man, but I never felt pressured to go ahead with a purchase. The admin necessary for the purchase was lengthy but thorough. I was very happy with the car & with the "no haggle" trade-in deal. I would certainly recommend the dealership and the salesman "T" in particular.
I found my experience buying my car at Steven Eagell Was excellent. Maz The sales person was very helpful and was able to get the car that i wanted. I felt I got a very fair deal I would recommend anyone thinking of buying a car to give the dealership at Solihull a try
Dave was my point of contact. He has a nice persona and great selling techniques. Very friendly and listened to my car preferences. Omar, his manager was very straight to the point and friendly. Again, gave me a great deal and I would recommend having a look around for a car here and getting experienced staff to assist you, who gave a superb customer service and not to forget the charming front desk member of staff. Great communication skills and thank you 😊
we have once again bought another car from Steven Eagell. The salesman Denny Rodgers, he was very professional, understanding and could not be more helpful.
Fantastic sales service from both Jordan and Joe at Steven Eagle Toyota, Rayleigh. Cannot praise them highly enough.
I was approached by Alex Jones sales team he was the most professional helpful understandable person.
My first mobility car experience with Toyota Aylesbury.
They came to me so, I could test drive it. Sajid took his time to explain everything.
I ordered the Corolla Hybrid. The whole Toyota team went above and beyond to find the car I wanted, against all odds. When I came to collect it, they presented with a card, signed by all wishing me well.
Went to St Albans branch wanted to change my yaris staff really friendly Will Day was most helpful knowledge with my purchase of my new yaris
Rachel at Steven Eagell Toyota at the Northampton dealership has been professional friendly and has provided a great experience in buying my first new car. In fact all the front of office staff have been relaxed and accommodating. I can highly recommend this dealership. After 9 years driving a Mark 1 Toyota Aygo and family owned for 14 years a new AYGO was the only choice. Competively priced economical to run and lots of fun to drive. Now with better ride looks and infotainment. Always with Toyota reliability and service. So if you do decide to buy a Toyota please speak with Rachel at Toyota Northampton as she is friendly and happy to help you.
Completly disapointing by the service at Toyota Steven Eagell Northampton. Went for a service and Mot for my Toyota yaris. I have been told that it will not pass the Mot if i do not change the rear wheel bearing which cost 475pounds to change with them. This bearing was change a year ago. I went to see two other garages for advise and been told that bearing are in Perfect condition. I have passed successfully the Mot with no warning advisory on bearing. I can't trust anymore Steven eagells Toyota and will not come back to the Northampton garage.
Rachel Wild was professional and most help with the purchase of a new H-CR
Purchasing a new car, the service provided by Sales Rep Faisal Malic was excellent. Superb communication skills and patient with questions. Very friendly and approachable would highly recommend this salesmen to anyone looking to make a purchase of a car at Steven Eagell Aylesbury.
Visited Steven Eagle at St. Ives in Cambridgeshire to order new car. The sales rep Shawn Rogers was helpful, Knowledgeable and made the whole experience a pleasure.
My visit today was pleasent Chris Rippon the sales chap was polite & extremely helpful he was keen to work with me towards purchasing a new car, there was no hard sell and I was not made to feel under pressure everything was explained fully, Chris is a credit to Seven Eagell Toyota Peterborough thank you
We decided to get a second but smaller car and visited Toyota in Ipswich. From the moment we walked into the showroom we were looked after. We left having purchased a new Aygo automatic. We would like to thank Andre and Craig for their patience, friendly manner and advice. Nothing was too much trouble, and we have the car we really wanted.
Very professional and helpful
Comfortable in our dealings with sales staff
Steven Eagell Toyota is rated 4.72 based on 54 reviews