Steven Eagell Toyota Reviews

More Photos & Videos
Steven Eagell Toyota 5 star review on 1st February 2020
Phil L
More Photos & Videos
I was approached by Alex Jones sales team he was the most professional helpful understandable person.
My first mobility car experience with Toyota Aylesbury.
They came to me so, I could test drive it. Sajid took his time to explain everything.
I ordered the Corolla Hybrid. The whole Toyota team went above and beyond to find the car I wanted, against all odds. When I came to collect it, they presented with a card, signed by all wishing me well.
Went to St Albans branch wanted to change my yaris staff really friendly Will Day was most helpful knowledge with my purchase of my new yaris
Rachel at Steven Eagell Toyota at the Northampton dealership has been professional friendly and has provided a great experience in buying my first new car. In fact all the front of office staff have been relaxed and accommodating. I can highly recommend this dealership. After 9 years driving a Mark 1 Toyota Aygo and family owned for 14 years a new AYGO was the only choice. Competively priced economical to run and lots of fun to drive. Now with better ride looks and infotainment. Always with Toyota reliability and service. So if you do decide to buy a Toyota please speak with Rachel at Toyota Northampton as she is friendly and happy to help you.
Completly disapointing by the service at Toyota Steven Eagell Northampton. Went for a service and Mot for my Toyota yaris. I have been told that it will not pass the Mot if i do not change the rear wheel bearing which cost 475pounds to change with them. This bearing was change a year ago. I went to see two other garages for advise and been told that bearing are in Perfect condition. I have passed successfully the Mot with no warning advisory on bearing. I can't trust anymore Steven eagells Toyota and will not come back to the Northampton garage.
Rachel Wild was professional and most help with the purchase of a new H-CR
Purchasing a new car, the service provided by Sales Rep Faisal Malic was excellent. Superb communication skills and patient with questions. Very friendly and approachable would highly recommend this salesmen to anyone looking to make a purchase of a car at Steven Eagell Aylesbury.
Visited Steven Eagle at St. Ives in Cambridgeshire to order new car. The sales rep Shawn Rogers was helpful, Knowledgeable and made the whole experience a pleasure.
My visit today was pleasent Chris Rippon the sales chap was polite & extremely helpful he was keen to work with me towards purchasing a new car, there was no hard sell and I was not made to feel under pressure everything was explained fully, Chris is a credit to Seven Eagell Toyota Peterborough thank you
We decided to get a second but smaller car and visited Toyota in Ipswich. From the moment we walked into the showroom we were looked after. We left having purchased a new Aygo automatic. We would like to thank Andre and Craig for their patience, friendly manner and advice. Nothing was too much trouble, and we have the car we really wanted.
Very professional and helpful
Comfortable in our dealings with sales staff
I bought 3 used car for my Business, I really appreciate the customer services and attention that I have been given.

They are wonderful people and very provisional.
We have purchased two cars from Steven Eagell Toyota (Ipswich) this week an 18 Reg Toyota Yaris and a brand new Toyota RAV4. I can truthfully say , following both transactions, this has been the best car purchasing customer service experience my wife and I have had in a very long time. The showroom is extremely pleasant and the coffee is excellent. But it is the staff that make the difference and I would like to sincerely thank Rob, Ben and Simon for their patience and outstanding customer service during our negotiations. Consequently we have driven away with two cars that exactly fit our requirements and to say we are pleased is a total understatement. Steven Eagell Toyota (Ipswich) is a company I hope to do business with for many years to come. Very, very highly recommended.
Recently purchased a replacement Yaris from Steven Eagell Northampton. The whole experience from beginning to end was good. I dealt with Luis who was very friendly, professional, honest and thorough. I would not hesitate returning here when I need to replace my vehicle again. Outstanding customer service, thank you.
We recently purchased a second hand Toyota Aygo from Steven Eagell, Bromham, Bedford. Shahan was very helpful and patient with all our questions!! We are pleased with our purchase and the service we received. Thank you Shahan.
I went in to Steven Eagell Toyota at Rayleigh Weir, I was looking for an Automatic petrol car and I was shown two at the price I was willing to pay. The first was a straight Automatic, the other was a Yaris Hybrid which was the right price for me, the gentleman who served me was polite and very knowledgeable of his trade, I look forward to many years of happy motoring with Toyota.
Prompt courteous, always ready with answers.
I went to the Milton Keynes branch and was helped by Sohrab Ahmed. He was professional and very knowledgeable. It was a pleasure to deal with him and I would definitely go back there when I need another car.
Went to have a look at a new car today in Cambridge, Serkan helped us and was very informative without being pushy. Very pleased with how we were treated. Would recommend to others!
Steven Eagell Toyota is rated 4.71 based on 45 reviews