Stickythings Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Stickythings Limited

Tell us how Stickythings Limited made you happy
My order took a month to arrive, i understand there was a long queue being prompted initially when I made the order. I just didn't expect it to arrive a whole month later. Not only that, I initially submitted an artwork without a white border as I am not wellversed in designing. They said they would help me to add it, I was thrilled! However, after 2 weeks of no updates, I decided to learn it myself out of desperation as I thought if it wasn't it would have dragged on even longer. AND after a month of waiting, I said I wanted a refund because it's been way too long, we order was magically shipped... I wasn't given any online any proof to check. The stickers turned out alright hence the 2 stars instead of 1. Perhaps the owners might want to consider stating a tentative timeframe upfront prior to customers ordering. Or, try to limit the number of orders they take to cope with the demand.
Great service and fantastic prices. Will certainly be ordering through this company again.
Unfortunately this used to me by go-to printers. I appreciate they’re very busy and have a small team, but the inability to grow as a company sadly means losing customers. I waited over 1 month for an order and have had to take my custom elsewhere
Excellent quality stickers, printed and cut as per uploaded template, very happy with how these turned out. Will shop from again.
Stickythings Limited 5 star review on 8th February 2024
Easy to order and they look good. Good value for money
Always great service from Sticky things
I love my logo stickers, compliments my artwork. Will use Stickythings again. Thank you Stickythings.
I am very pleased with the labels I ordered from Sticky Things. There was a slight delay on posting but this was only be a couple of days as stated on their website and was not a massive issue. I messaged Vicky to check on my order and she responded within 10 minutes to let me know how my order was getting on. The quality of the labels was above my expectations, very impressed, and the price was very reasonable. I will definitely be ordering again! Would highly recommend. (They even threw in some free extra labels).
Great value and great quality stickers, we will definitely use Stickythings again.
Excellent company with reasonable prices
We use sticky things frequently. They are pretty good at getting your printing turned around swiftly.
I was so impressed with the print and material quality of the packaging labels! I required some labels for my holistic healthcare business, and I'm so happy I went with these guys. Vicky has been so helpful and assisting with any queries or issues I had. Will definitely be back again!
Stickythings Limited 5 star review on 15th January 2024
Was not super slow, considering the busy period purchase. Provided lots of extras, free of charge too, which was a nice surprise.
This is my third order with Stickythings. I’ve always found the design process straightforward and effective. The quality of the final product has never let me down. Would recommend.
Literally the worse company I have ever ordered from in my whole entire life. I made an order in November, they called me to find something out and couldn’t reach me as I was at work, they didn’t proceed to email me or anything at all. I waited and waited for weeks to see if the update would show on my account and saw nothing. Finally after weeks i got through to someone about the print. And it’s now been another couple of weeks of literally begging to get an update on my order and still don’t know when I will receive it. PLEASE AVOID if you know what’s good for you and don’t want to go through months of chasing a company up. They will show good reviews on their website but don’t believe it please. AVOID AVOID AVOID
My wife is delighted with custom-designed jam labels I ordered as a Christmas present - really well printed & arrived in time to be wrapped. Well done Stickythings!
Have been ordering for the last few years and quality is always great, however pretty disappointed with my last two orders. Ordered at the end of August and it took over 7 weeks to receive my order, placed another order on the 4th of December, was hoping they’d arrive before Christmas so I can get ahead with work during my time off, and the website stated turnaround is back to 7-10 working days. Unfortunately they are still in the queue to be printed, and I’m assuming they are closed at the moment for Christmas as I haven’t received a reply from my message last week. I completely understand they may be closed for Christmas but this means they won’t be received until early January, which will be a month turnaround. Great quality labels but the processing time is just too long, when you’re running a small business you can’t be waiting 1-2 months for labels to arrive, which state 7-10 day turnaround (not promised and I’d expect a few days extra for large orders, but not 30 extra working days) as it really affects us. I hope they can fix the issues in the new year, as I would like to keep my business with them.
The only website I found that provided the exact product I was looking for and the result is amazing! Great quality and exactly as I hoped for. Also great customer service as I'd made an error with my initial order. 10/10.
Good communications and product. Slight delay on delivery but that was clearly communicated and explained due to staffing level issues.
Usually quality is ok. This time ordered black labels, they were grey instead (after having to wait over 2 weeks for them) . Contacted customer service a few days ago sadly no response. Additionally some labels were bent , this is not the 1st time I received bent labels. But I still looked passed it and always left positive reviews . But this time I am very unhappy with the quality and the lack of support.
Stickythings Limited is rated 4.5 based on 403 reviews