Stickythings Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Stickythings Limited

Tell us how Stickythings Limited made you happy
Been a customer on and off over a fair few years but always found the customer service off hand and pretty poor and this last order was the final straw - I have owned a graphic design and print company for 15 years and I know how to supply a print ready CMYK file - the file I supplied was Blue. (Printed many times and always blue) Different blue tones not an issue but when it was printed green my client was not happy and neither was I. I expected to just email the attached image and get a reply saying "sorry, we will reprint for you asap" as would my response have been to my client. But no apparently it's my fault the print is green (even though the file is blue). Attached images - my design file clearly shows Blue. Over 3 days of messaging (they don't take phone calls) and finally after taking no responsibility they apparently didn't have time for me and I can send the stickers back and get a refund. My advice use another company like I have been told to do and save yourself the hassle.
Good quality labels. Will look great on equipment we install.
Delivery took way too long. Site and product mediocre. Won’t repeat purchase. Unable to communicate with company
After a slight delay in receiving my labels, I have to say the quality and finish was excellent and definitely will be ordering again if I can get confirmation it will be delivered on time
I appreciate the guys who work here, both Vicky and Matt both worked hard to get my stickers before my engagement day. Although I had received them a little late I believe Vicky was amazing at updating so that all expectations were clear. They were delivered just on time so I appreciate all the hard work.
Delivery was very slow and not well communicated on a delay. I had to keep asking for updates on the status. With a very tight deadline it was touch and go if they were going to arrive in time. Quality of the stickers were fantastic! Really good quality but not cut out.
Sicky things was the only place i could find which would do our labels to the shape and size we needed. The result was exactly what we were looking for and at a much better proce than anyone else i'd been able to find. Only issue is it took a while to arrive.
The stickers I ordered are brilliant and came out better than I thought they would.
Great company
Item was meant to arrive within a week and didn’t come for over 2. I no longer need the item, when I try to contact StickyThings it seems impossible.
Placed my order on the 25th April 2024, May 10th 2024 I get an email saying my order is complete no tracking number included. May 14th 2024 order not received by May 14th getting a email asking to review so here’s my review of no product.
Super stickers ! The printing is perfect, pealability pleasing & stickiness satisfying. Thank you :-)
Stickythings Limited 5 star review on 13th May 2024
Great product and service, will definitely use again.
I’m replying to your request for my review however I have not received anything from you. Please advise as to what has happened with my order. Very disappointed as I now leave the Netherlands in 2 days without the labels I needed and they won’t be much use after that. Thnx
The stickers were great quality
Stickythings Limited 5 star review on 29th April 2024
Really cool how you can choose the size of label you want. Delivery was on time, will definitely buy again.
Stickythings Limited 5 star review on 27th April 2024
A great company that we have used for a number of years now, they go the extra mile when needed too, always consistently excellent qulaity and delivery well communicated an prompt.
Brilliant quality stickers. Super quick delivery. What more could you ask for?
Communication with the printer was good, but my order took over a month to be printed and then wasnt delivered as DPD drove away before I had a chance to open the door.
Excellent! Really pleased with the quality of these stickers and great communication and advice received from customer services. Recommended!
Stickythings Limited is rated 4.4 based on 447 reviews