Stuhrling Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Stuhrling

How would you rate Stuhrling ?

"I'm going on over 15 Stuhrling watches so far. I liked them so much I gave a men & ladies watch to the bride & groom at the last wedding I attended. Memorable and well appreciated gift. Some of the wedding pictures the bride & groom held their watch wrists up to be visible in their photos."
"My second Sturhling watch, and the first ordered thru the Company website. LOVE IT! I collect watches and have a number of premium brands like Cartier and Zenith and I get just as many compliments on my new Axis 257 Automatic Skeleton. Unique watch and great quality! I'm a fan!"
"The overall performance of those watches that I have bought from Stuhrling are very good and should be at least (GOOD STAR showed above), the POOR STAR is for the Customer Services of Stuhrling. The Customer Service is also a vital item to make the brand more outstanding from the competitors. I have a bad experience and still not yet resolved. I bought two watches as a birthday gift to my close friend on 25/07/2018 with all details filled (can be checked from the confirmation email), but the shipment was returned to the exporter for the incomplete address (as I checked from the local postal distribution centre), the item was arranged to ship to me through DHL and now the tracking is already returned to Europe. I wrote total 3 emails to Stuhrling from your web page but only replied me once simply that the shipment is on the way to me. It is frustrated that the response is so slow and not further track weather the fault is made by Stuhrling or anyone else. I am still waiting and the birthday gift cannot be given on time or I have to take other gift instead. I would suspect the fault is made by DHL for the information from Stuhrling are full and correct. I don't know what to do now, a refund is MUST and have to buy the items again.... really frustrated and disappointed. By the way, my order number is #692157."
"I have had my eye on this particular watch the 842 blue dial Diver's watch for a while. I could not be more pleased with your product then I am! The bracelet when shortened fits perfectly. As well as the luminosity is far better than any other on the market. I also enjoy the large numbers and markers never on the watch face. To say it mildly I am impressed with my watch and do believe that strolling makes a first-rate product!"
"Watch looked much bigger online. It is small. Other than that it is very nice."
"Very nice watch. Good price. Very good shipping!"
"Love my watch. I'd love to have a little more color choices for the next purchase. More 52mm to choose from."
"Pleasantly surprised . Good quality and good pricing."
"Hi Team I am most impressed with your customer service - especially Chaim Mozes who has been helping me with a watch exchange. Well Done! Regards Alistair McGiven"
"I mistaking ordered two of the same watch. I called your customer service and they informed what I had to do to send it back. ( unfortunately I had to pay the shipping) but all in all the service was very good and the charge was promptly removed from my credit card. Well Done........"
"I love the watch and the band is first-rate and arrived on time. However, this particular band is unique and should have included written instructions. The website gave me the unambiguous impression that I would receive a $15 discount. Only after the fact did I receive an email in contravention."
"Nice watch."
"My review of Stuhrling watches? Superb. I love the level of intricate detail and fine touches that go into the skeleton watches especially. Would love to see larger sized diameters to create more room to display the skeletal artistry. I also love the price point. Most people think I've spent thousands on these watches and they're a big conversational start."
"Perfect Service"
"Great watch and really good service."
"I own four Stuhrling timepieces. Each is well constructed, of quality materials, stylish, keep accurate time and are good looking. In addition, the price point of each watch is well below what one would expect for such a timepiece. I enjoy wearing them as they enhance my overall appearance when I wear them. Stuhrling offers a style of every occasion. The look and quality of those I own compare to watches costing hundreds of dollars more."
Stuhrling is rated 4.50 based on 16 reviews