Stuhrling Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Stuhrling

Tell us how Stuhrling made you happy

"Les services de la marque est à l'écoute des clients, notamment dans mon cas où le transporteur international est mauvais (et c'est peu dire). Très professionnel dans les réponses apportées à mes questions. Je fais toujours confiance à Stuhrling ! See you."
Posted 7 minutes ago
"I really love the look of my new ladies renoir shine watch and I like the chunky size with out the weight! It’s perfect... Lots of compliments on the design!"
"It's very nice wach but I like if was little thin !"
"Bonjour, La montre que j'ai offerte à ma fille pour Noel ne fonctionne plus. J'ai vérifié la garantie mais l'envoi se fait au états unis avec un cheque de 20 dollars. Je vis en France et je pense que si je fais un cheque de 20 dollars cela ne fonctionnera pas. Quelqu'un pourrait il prendre contact avec moi afin de résoudre mon problème car je ne suis pas contente de cette marque et de son service après vente."
"The watch takes your attention the minute you see it when unboxing. Wearing it is another experience in witch the movement is visible behind your eyes."
"My watch is really nice . I'm very happy . the shipping service is good . 3 weeks to french polynesia . the quality of the watch is good . I gone buy an other one now for my wife . Thank you stuhrling"
"My first Sutührling watch was an Automated model , and it was broken after 3 Months. There was a problem while changing the date. Now I got an Aviator, and it's perfect."
"I was hesitating to order online at first. Because I will be ordering from Europe. But I really like the watch plus the price is not bad. It said that from USA, the worldwide shipping will take 15days which I doubted. Nevertheless I still ordered online, with 10% discount for the holidays. It was processed immediately. I was charged twice, maybe it was overlooked. So I asked for refund. They responded to me punctually and I got the refund right away. And they stayed true to their word that my order will arrive within 15days. What a great service for a good price and an elegant watch! Worth it. Thank you so much!"
"I really love my watches, as I bought 2 at the same time. They are very stylish with some smart features. Great value for money."
"Beautiful watch and shipped promptly"
"Beautiful watch, they are like works of art for your wrist."
"I am very pleased with my watch. It is nice heavy and good quality"
"So far the watch has been really good. It’s sturdy and works perfectly well. For the price it’s certainly one of the best I’ve own."
"My husband loved this watch!! Looks even better in person!!! Nice for business casual attire."
"Very pleased with my new time piece. I'm very active and tend to beat my watches up. This one working great so far and looks awesome!."
"Good customer service, fast shipping and excellent watches. Best watches ever!"
"I own three Stuhrling watches, I have a couple of the Stainless Steel Case krysterna Watch 850.01, and the latest Stainless Steel Sport Aviator . These are great quality . The watch has the high end price look, at a low price. There are many styles to pick from. Excellent Customer Service. You can not go wrong with a purchase from Stuhrling......"
"when i went to pick up my goods at the post office i twas told to paid an extra$26.55 expedited parcel which i never asked for it. Called your help desk and confirmed the parcel is not expedited and they will look into the problem, week gone by i hear from no one"
"I’m a watchaholic and my new Stuhrling is a perfect addition to my collection 👍"
"My new Sturhling watch ruined my watch collection. It is the only timepiece that I wear daily! As watch salesman at Macys on Montgomeryville, showing my case to browsing customers triggers watch sales. Unfortunately, Macy's does not sell Sturhling, but they should! My Sturhling triggers watch sales flat out!"
Stuhrling is rated 4.63 based on 303 reviews