Stuhrling Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Stuhrling

Tell us how Stuhrling made you happy

"Dear Marc Ricci, Thank you for reaching out to me for giving feedback against my order dated 16-Nov-2018. It's been a month and a day and I haven't received the parcel as committed. I know it's not your total fault, but a part of it belongs to your responsibility that you selected the very bad service provider of DHL-eCommerce. Their Vietnamese partner - VNpost is totally awful. The shipment has arrived around Dec 07, but they can not clear the parcel and tried to challenge me now. One of my colleague who I recommended to purchase in your website and he could receive it now and even faster than my order. He also complained alot of the DHL-eCommerce services. Within a day or two, if I don't receive the watch, I shall request my full refund with the interest rates if applicable for this late of delivery from you. Thank you for your kind understanding this and looking forward to hearing from you. Best regards, Binh Le/84777220881"
"Awesome watch awesome company. Love all the watches I have ordered, great quality and feel for the price point. I highly recommend this company. Thank you!"
"Nothing much to say - I love the style of Stuhrling and I like the feeling what wearing a Stuhrling gives me - bossy, classy būt still feminine"
"I've received several compliments since recently purchasing and love the style and fit."
"The design is very good and very specific... People know that is the uniqueness of Stuhrling"
"very good quality with competitive price, I really like design and quality, will order another one soon..."
"Love the watch! Worksmanship was intricate. And it looks like a watch that's worth thousands. Make people heads turn when you wear that. Worth the money!"
"Nice watches 👌"
"I purchased my first Stuhrling on a cruise ship (and grossly overpaid) that watch lead me to believe in what was to me an unknown watch company. Since that first watch I have purchased five more Stuhrling watches (all automatic) except for the last on which is a quartz chronograph. I’ve been very happy with the accuracy and quality of all my watches."
"The watch is surely a eye catcher and looks like a very expensive watch, i love design and for the price its surely a good watch for the middle class to afford, great job cant wait to buy my next one 👍👍👍👍👍👍"
"Stuhrling watches are innovative, and look more expensive then they sell for. I love my Sport watch. It is big, heavy, and impressive. I have not seen another watch company come any way near the design and quality for the same price."
"I think it is a unique and beuatiful timepiece. I think improvements would be solid only face. Brighter navy blue. Nighttime light with warm micro LED. Just some design suggestions."
"It took a little longer to get my watch due to poor USPS service, however it came I was very pleased! A little thinker then I hoped but great quality."
"I'm a big fan of Stuhrling watches, I have 5 now. Customer service is always good, but email notices are a bit out of hand. After ordering a new watch recently partly due to a sales promotion, I received the same sales notification 2 times before I even received my order. Fewer emails, especially for the same promo, would be appreciated."
"Had to order a new band for my husband that my husband loves and the customer service was very helpful in placing the order for the band"
"Excellent customer service. My watch band was defective and Stuhrling was very responsive and replaced the entire watch immediately."
"Продавцу Спасибо! Хорошо общается. Часы выслали быстро. Пришли качественно упакованные из Германии в Россию, судя по почтовым документам. Сами часы заказывал те которые уже видел в магазине в России, но дорого. А сейчас купил за разумные деньги. Всем рекомендую."
"Solid experience with customer service, they do what they say they will do, no fuss, no hassle, no fanfare - just the way I like it. Oh yeah, most importantly - they also respond to your queries - in other words once the sale is made, they continue to listen out to us fussy customer that reach out for this or that. All GOOD!"
"De très très belles montres que j'adore ! Je crois que '' STÜHRLING '' est une marque en laquelle j'ai une très grande confiance car je possède plus de 12 montres de cette compagnie et je n'ai que des félicitations concernant la qualité de ces montres et aussi la beauté de ces montres ! Mille mercis !!!"
"Very nice watch i like it and it looks expensive, very good finish for the price."
Stuhrling is rated 4.68 based on 191 reviews