Stuhrling Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Stuhrling

Tell us how Stuhrling made you happy

Over 7 Days
6 - 12 Hours
"Just ordered my fourth! Affordable luxury. Everyone has been a pleasant surprise and I am sure I won't stop at four. Thank you for making quality time!"
"In my experience with Stuhrling, they have been a great brand that makes quality, affordable timepieces, and has great customer service for any needs you may have."
"radiant skeleton 925 automatic. 4 chân lắp dây đeo không được đánh bóng làm giảm thẩm mỹ. Bánh đà lắc thì nhìn không rõ, không có kim giây nhưng bánh răng góc 6h không quay như kim giây nên nhìn đồng hồ không xinh động (như đồng hồ chết, điều này theo tôi là quan trọng với 1 dòng máy open heart hay skeleton). Giao hàng hơi chậm so với dự kiến."
"Really good looking for skeleton style. Works quite well, abit faster but it doesn’t make a big deal though. Now we own it as a couple hhh. Great experience!"
"Personable and professional."
"The Regatta 792 is a great add to my collection but now I wear it all the time. The look and feel of a high end watch at a fraction of the price. I have had it several weeks and so far it is on the money accurate. I wish I had found it earlier."
"What a craftsmanship, after i buy my Stührling Aviator, now i can’ Wait for my Depthmaster 893"
"Wow.... I love my new watch. 😍 thanks for the excelent service."
"Beautiful wrist watch. I'm happy with the purchase."
"good quality"
"Love the watch."
"A very nice watch the aquadiver 675, I bought it in blue and I am very happy it has been well protected in its box and it has surprised me how little it has taken to come to my home in Spain from New York USA. All good work has its praise and those of Stuhrling have many on my side. Thank you so much for everything a cordial greeting"
"Very good quality watches at a good price."
"Beautiful watches. Amazing customer service. Fast delivery. All around great."
"The product itself is good and exactly what I expected to receive. The real gap lies in the delivery service and customer service responses. I waited more than 3 weeks to receive the watches and at my various requests for information the customer service did not respond. Good product but deeply disappointed by the service"
"The first watch was great so I bought another watch and it does not work. I emailed them to ask what to do and they emailed back a copy of the instructions. This explained nothing. Great watches but customer service leaves much to be desired."
"I have four Stuhrling watches. As with ant product, there has occasionally been a problem. I contact Stuhrling, the representatives are knowledgeable and answer my questions. If I do need service, they provide immediate response and take care of the problem."
"Es un reloj muy fino para lucirlo en una fiesta de gala elegante y hermoso para lucirlo en todo momento"
"The service is unbelievably good! The watch was a gift for my son and he is very happy! Thank you!"
"Hello everyone! I am extremely pleased with my experience with Stuhrling! The service is always top notch and the delivery speedy and outstanding. Excellent watches, beautiful products. I am looking forward to my next purchase! Thank you very much! A very pleased customer :)"
Stuhrling is rated 4.56 based on 418 reviews