Stuhrling Reviews

of reviewers recommend Stuhrling

Tell us how Stuhrling made you happy
Até o momento não recebi o relógio que comprei.
Great watch for the price.
versatile watch suitable for any occasion: elegant on the wrist, perfect for evenings with friends
This is my first time ordering a watch from this company and I am absolutely disappointed because it has been over a month and I have not received my watch yet. When I order the watch I was promised to receive the watch in a little over 10 days. It has been over a month now!
Well designed n beautiful. E price s e surprise. Understand its a mechanical watch but e watch stopped after half day if not winded. The bracelet has some rough edges. Overall, am very happy.
ho comprato 2 aquadiver uno per me uno per mia moglie e sono veramente ottimi orologi. sono costruiti con massima cura ottimi materiali siamo innamorati tanto che adesso sto comprando il terzo pe mio figlio.grazie a voi per tutto.
좋은시계입니다.. 내부를 보니 심장이 뛰는것 같아서 좋아요
I am very pleased with my first Stuhrling watch (47mm). Quality, process, and delivery were great. Vielen Dank!
Aweosme and good quality... Vqlue for money
Very nice and elegant looking.
Hello,

I bought 5 watches from Stührling.

1) 3971 Automatic
2) 3933 Automatic
3) 3133 Automatic
4) 3981 Automatic
5) 664 Quartz (Aqua Diver)

These watches are great and have had several compliments on them. My everyday is Ares 3981. I love it. I will continue to buy watches from them.
Wirklich sehr schöne Uhren !
Cooles Design
Gute Qualität zu dem Preis
Extremely Poor After Sales Service.
I have ordered strap and its been 1 month i have not received. I kept sending emails to customer service. But absolutely no response. They just dont care for my money that i spent. Where is my strap???
Love the brand. The selection of watches is modern but elegant. I am not into excessively flamboyant over-the-top watches. I just like a bit of class. Stuhrling is the brand for me. Can't wait to buy my next.
I’m very satified with my new Steurling Watch. I think I buy one More.
The watch is elegant and strong I love it
Stuhrling 5 star review on 8th October 2020
El problema que tuve es que no se hizo visible el costo que tuve que pagar al operador logístico por comprar los relojes, me resultó en un adicional de USD 136 que tuve que sumar a los USD300 que le pagué a Stuhrling, y eso debería ser visible para el cliente final.
Bonitos los relojes, me gustaron, pero quedo con la duda si volver a comprar dado el sobrecosto que me significó la compra que no esperaba pagarlo.
Slds,
Aldo
Ainda não tenho o relógio, está na alfandega😪😪😪
I would love to have your watch. But incidentally I have not received as it is stuck with Indian Customs due to a name correction, which is resolved but the invoice copy needs a stamp and signature. If you could do the needful I would be glad to get the watch. Regards, Pramod Thilakan Karayil
I am really impressed with the purchase of my watch..
Stuhrling is rated 4.41 based on 989 reviews