Stuhrling Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Stuhrling

How would you rate Stuhrling ?

"GOOD QUALITY"
"I loved the watch. To be honest, the watch is better in person than it appeared to be on the website. Will definitely be purchasing more products in the future!"
"Just loved the 2 watches I purchased, a delight also to open the exquisite packaging 😀"
"Hello everything is super, i like Stührling very much, it’s my second watch from you and i hope not the last))"
"My first look and experience of the Stuhrling brand as on a cruise line. I was walking by the watch displays and I stopped in my tracks to look at a stunning large face watch.... within 1 minute I had bought 2!!! when I returned home I got on line and bought 2 more. I am very pleased with all 4 watches, they look and feel rich and I actually gravitate to them more than my Rolex's on a daily basis. keep the fresh look coming and make more 48-50MM"S :)"
"Excellent customer service. Fast and helpful reply on the topics I had"
"Received my beautiful watch about a month ago and I just love the details of this watch."
"Nice Watch, Especially for the price."
"Excellent & very helpful staff! Getting a Replacement band for my watch was extremely easy and affordable!"
"I am very pleased with my new professional diver Stuhrling watch. It is exactly how it appeared on the on line add. I have ordered watch before on line and they have been cheap and made of white metal. The Stuhrling watch is good quality and real metal band and casing. Very pleased indeed. I will by future watches from them."
"vary satisfied with service received from Stuhrling, this is my second watch and when it arrived there was a battery problem. Customer service replaced the watch very promptly and I am happy with my new watch."
"Received your Sturling Black Drivers watch for my Birthday. Really like the watch and all the compliments thatI have received but really appreciated your customer service.Had a technical question and your customer service put Isaac Klugermann on the phone who took the time to walk mě through it step by step.Thanks Great experience.Thanks"
"I love it but wish it has: 1. The brand signature on the rotor 2. Blued hands. The hands are barely visible against the stainless center dial when the hands themselves are stainless 3. The leather straps look and feel to be of poor quality. It doss not feel sturdy."
"Great looking watch as advertised. Keeps perfect time and sits well on the wrist! Will definitely buy more for everyday wearers. Thanks, Steve"
"I have several Stuhrling watches and they are all of high quality and reasonably priced. Stuhrling watches are amazing time pieces and a great addition to any collection."
"Fantastic Customer Service! Beautiful time piece; very elegant. Proud to wear mine."
"Beautiful watch, money well spent👍🤗"
"Happily surprised with the quality and appearance of these watches"
"I love my watch."
"The watch it self is very good, but the glass is not the best, it was easily cracked"
Stuhrling is rated 4.69 based on 117 reviews