Succulents Depot Reviews

4.8
Based on 6,136 reviews
Read Succulents Depot Reviews

About Succulents Depot:

Best rated succulents online store. Wide variety of live succulents and cacti. Variegated, rare, and unique. Organically grown in California. Hand picked plants for shipping and well packaged by experienced staff. 100% Quality Guarantee.

the plants were packaged well and arrived in good condition.thanks!
Came quickly, and in good shape growing nicely
Loved all of my plants they all came packaged very well. I will be ordering again.
I am so happy I made a big order. Everything was packed well, they are all just how I thought they would look, adorable, in good shape. I will be ordering again
Most of the things I received are in good shape but one thing died right away. I have reached out to customer service but not heard anything yet.
Always good selection and prices. All of the plants I have gotten from them have arrived very well wrapped. Healthy plants always. Love them!
Plants arrived as described. They did look a little sad but I put them in small pots right away and watered. They perked up quickly and are now thriving. Still haven't had time to plant in their new home but they are certainly happy in those small pots!
I Love them, can’t wait until they grow πŸ’―β€οΈ
All of the succulents came well packaged. I had to brush off one of them as it got dirty during shipping, but I used a soft bristled toothbrush, and the dirt came off. I am excited to repot them but will wait the 30 days as suggested by the retailer. I am very happy with my purchase.
Ordered succulents for my wife and she absolutely loved them. I'm very happy with the quality and shipping. Thank You!
Excelent plants. Thank you.
Plant arrived in great condition! I've recommended this site to other friends and they ordered on the spot!
All three of my plants showed up well packed and intact! They look healthy and ready to thrive!
Beautiful Aeonium’s!😍 Very healthy!πŸ’š Packaging was perfect! Thanks!πŸ™ŒπŸ» Recommended!πŸ”₯πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ’―
Succulents Depot 5 star review on 3rd June 2024 Succulents Depot 5 star review on 3rd June 2024
Plants were delivered with bare roots for some, crushed, dry, and some were tiny.
Plants arrived in good shape, larger than I expected. Very happy with the order.
Arrived healthy. It is thriving in my garden
Very well packaged. Plants looked good. My plants are growing and growing.
All my plants arrived alive, and beautifully packaged. After two weeks of planting in pots they are doing awesome. And on a couple of them they separated during planting so it was kinda like gets two for one price. I am looking forward to seeing what they will become,like how big they are gonna grow. I'm absolutely in love with my plants.
Very nice plants, packaged well
Succulents Depot is rated 4.8 based on 6,136 reviews