Succulents Depot Reviews

4.8
Based on 5,897 reviews
Read Succulents Depot Reviews

About Succulents Depot:

Best rated succulents online store. Wide variety of live succulents and cacti. Variegated, rare, and unique. Organically grown in California. Hand picked plants for shipping and well packaged by experienced staff. 100% Quality Guarantee.

Customer service will not reply about a damages plant.
Arrived in good shape
Thank you! Is great
My plants were very nicely packed and arrived in great condition .
Very reputable in ordering and replacing items
The plant arrived on time and healthy! It’s exactly what I expected. I would definitely order from here again.
Plants received wasn’t the same size as I ordered
Plants came all wrapped up and secure. USPS had delivery issues but I finally got them. Hoping they live I don’t always have good luck. If not I will order again. So far so good….
Received all of my plants on time. None of the plants were damaged. Will be purchasing more in the future!
Ordered String of Pearls. The plant showed up in excellent shape, and continues to flourish!
Kalanchoe plant arrive alive It appears to be thriving well
Thank you! I’m happy with my new succulents
Succulents Depot 5 star review on 24th March 2024
In love with my string of heart plants! ♡ My first photo is when I first received my four 2in pots. And the following are two weeks after. You can see all the new growth. And I couldn’t be happier. They’re absolutely perfect. I can’t wait to move them into a hanging planter. I highly recommend this shop and I will 100% be purchasing more from them in the future. My only issue was with the packaging of the plant. You have to open each parcel very very carefully as the paper they’re wrapped in is tangled into the leaves. But other than that all is good.
Succulents Depot 5 star review on 22nd March 2024 Succulents Depot 5 star review on 22nd March 2024 Succulents Depot 5 star review on 22nd March 2024 Succulents Depot 5 star review on 22nd March 2024 Succulents Depot 5 star review on 22nd March 2024
Everything came in great condition!! I have really enjoyed my purchase will definitely order again.
Once my plants had perked up they started growing right away, it has been very rewarding!
The plants were nice but I was a little disappointed that they weren’t in containers.
The monkey tail cactus was well-packaged and came in perfect condition! I am very happy with my purchase!
Love all the plants I have ordered
Se murieron dos,llegaron fuera del cubito secas
Tiny plant that arrived in tiny pot. It is doing well with new growth on each stem. I like it!
Succulents Depot is rated 4.8 based on 5,897 reviews