Succulents Depot Reviews

of reviewers recommend Succulents Depot
Read Succulents Depot Reviews

About Succulents Depot:

Best rated succulents online store. Wide variety of live succulents and cacti. Variegated, rare, and unique. Organically grown in California. Hand picked plants for shipping and well packaged by experienced staff. 100% Quality Guarantee.

Every plant I ordered came in great shape and each one is happy and healthy! Can't wait to order more!
Incredibly happy! Can’t wait to order again.
It came so little but I’ll love it over time!!
Very good quality plants. Fast delivery. I will recommend
Succulents came well packaged and are growing happily in thier new containers
Great selection and quick delivery!!!!
can’t remember what I ordered
Plants came in great shape. Hopefully I can keep them alive
I just purchased four baby succulents and they arrived promptly and healthy. They all are doing fantastically now in my cactus planter dish. The prices are actually better than any grocery stores or big box store garden centers. I'm glad my baby plants came from a loving store and I will purchase from them again. please keep up the good work. Love you guys!!!
Succulent junkie, here! I just love my Cotyledon Pendens that arrived yesterday! The packaging was fantastic....done with such care! That being said, leaves were all intact. Nice, healthy little plant! I highly recommend Succulents Depot for all your succulent purchases. I will be buying from them again and again! Oh, and delivery time was great! Got a notification when it got to my home.
Very happy with my purchase. Thank you!
Had issues with several succulents in my order. They won’t even respond to my emails.0
I’ll admit I was a little skeptical but the succulents arrived carefully wrapped and in good shape. They are incredibly healthy and have already shown growth!
Succulents Depot 5 star review on 9th September 2023 Succulents Depot 5 star review on 9th September 2023 Succulents Depot 5 star review on 9th September 2023 Succulents Depot 5 star review on 9th September 2023 Succulents Depot 5 star review on 9th September 2023 Succulents Depot 5 star review on 9th September 2023 Succulents Depot 5 star review on 9th September 2023
I was under the impression I was getting tiny succulents but these came long and curved I was a bit concerned about the lavender pebbles but we shall see what happens in a few weeks
So far all but one is looking great. I hope it will strengthen soon.
Arrived on time and in great condition.
I love my plants . Very well packaged. Very healthy. I would recommend your shop to anyone looking for great plants
Plants always arrive in good shape.i potted it up right away
I received 3 individual plants in dry soil ready for water, but it has done great! Potted in soil and watered thoroughly and it peeled back up within 3 days. Beautiful baby!!
As always, very nice!