Succulents Depot Reviews

4.8
Based on 6,289 reviews
Read Succulents Depot Reviews

About Succulents Depot:

Best rated succulents online store. Wide variety of live succulents and cacti. Variegated, rare, and unique. Organically grown in California. Hand picked plants for shipping and well packaged by experienced staff. 100% Quality Guarantee.

My Christmas Cactus I ordered were in excellent condition and were larger than I expected. They look great. I will for sure order again from your company.
Succulents Depot 5 star review on 24th July 2024
Ordered on Thursday night, arrived Monday morning. The plant babies were well packaged, but a little wilted/thirsty. When I planted them and gave em a nice water they perked right back up and have been going strong since.
They were great
Shipping was quick, and plants arrived healthy
Perfect. I love them. They came so perfectly packaged and instructions and all. I cannot wait to watch them grow.
Excellent product good prices and quick shipment
3 of my 6 items were perfect, 3 came a little messy (dumped out of pots, roots torn) of the 3 damaged plants only one is not recovered yet but it’s only been a week so I’m hoping it will pull through.
Very poor packaging
Item is just as described very pleased thank you..
Plants were healthy and packaged well. Shipping was fast and on time.
Very happy with my purchase. However, I do wish the plants came labeled. Besides that I look forward to watching everything grow. All the plants were in good condition and whole, the soil was bone dry which made me a wee nervous. But the plants are doing great! Very happy I found this business and look forward to buying more.
Everything was healthy and beautiful
Ship was pretty good. Plants arrived in really god safe, packed well
A+seller!
Very pleased with both orders I will definitely be ordering from succulents depot again …
MUCH bigger and nicer varigation than the tiny little one I bought for MUCH more from another grower. Thank you
I very much like my succulent. I have it in my kitchen window. Thank you.
Succulents Depot 5 star review on 21st July 2024
All my favorite plants 🌱 look good! Very satisfied!
Great looking cactus!
The succulents arrived in timly manner. They were well packaged and shipped. The two succulents are adorable and all perked
Succulents Depot is rated 4.8 based on 6,289 reviews