Succulents Depot Reviews

of reviewers recommend Succulents Depot
Read Succulents Depot Reviews

About Succulents Depot:

Best rated succulents online store. Wide variety of live succulents and cacti. Variegated and rare. Shop with confidence from a Succulents lover who offers the best quality and excellent customer service.

Very happy with my purchase. Speedy delivery, packaged with care, and received exactly what I was expecting. Thank you Succulents Depot! πŸŒ΅πŸ’•
I received healthy beautiful plants. The seller was quick to ship them and offered a winter discount. I will purchase succulents from here again.
They didn’t charge $50 for one cutting of a variegated strong of hearts AND packaged it well AND arrived completely in tact. So in love with my new plant and will definitely be a customer for life.
Succulents Depot 5 star review on 22nd January 2021 Succulents Depot 5 star review on 22nd January 2021
The plants are good. . They’re still in the original containers. It’s been only I guess a week since I received them. I’m sure they will do great when I repot them.
Thanks
Muy contenta con la compra, llegaron en buenas condiciones 😁
Everything arrived in good condition, thank u
thought it would be bigger
but I love it. hop it will continue to grow.
I've have never had a bad experience with when ordering. The selection is incredible and so are the prices! I really appreciate your efforts to reuse materials for packing as well! I would and have recommended you to anyone looking for unique succulents and cacti
My order arrived early,well packaged and in great condition. All the plants are healthy. I will buy more from succulents depot in the future.
I love the succulents I received as described just planted them and let’s see how they do
Beautiful little VOH! Can’t wait for them to start dangling πŸ’šπŸ’–πŸ’š
Plants are always in great shape!
Loved my experience with succulent Depot! I was A little nervous about shipping because it’s through USPS but I was so happy to see the tracking information update in my plant got here on time. I ordered a vera gated string of hearts and it came perfectly wrapped no broken leaves everything is as it should be just like I picked it up at the greenhouse. Highly recommend this website!!!!!
Nice
I ordered a ton of plants and it was money well spent.i think I ordered around 50 plants and only 5 had issues due to Shipping and weather.These girls came in perfect condition and some are even blooming.
All mi plans dead πŸ˜’ πŸ™„
Great customer service and my plants arrived in great condition!
My order came and looked good. It just doesn’t look like what I wanted. But might once it get established
Everything was packaged great. Fast shipping! Plants are wonderful
I ordered 3 clippings of a monkey tail cactus. The clippings were good size and very healthy! And the price was excellent!!
Succulents Depot is rated 4.93 based on 1,445 reviews