Succulents Depot Reviews

of reviewers recommend Succulents Depot
Read Succulents Depot Reviews

About Succulents Depot:

Best rated succulents online store. Wide variety of live succulents and cacti. Variegated and rare. Shop with confidence from a Succulents lover who offers the best quality and excellent customer service.

Jessica Hollifield
Jessica Hollifield
Johanna Potter
Cynthia Rodriguez
More Photos & Videos
Beautiful little plant, nicely packaged. Thank you!
Plants came fast, and in great shape!! Packaged with care. Seller was very responsive and kind to questions.
This was by far the best mail order plant experience I’ve ever had! I was skeptical at first, but this plant truly lived up to my expectations! First off, it shipped very quickly! It arrived neatly packaged, intact and perfect! I prefer bare root shipment because it prevents damage to the plant and I like to arrange them in the pot as I choose, so I was pleased with how these were packaged. It was evident great care was put into it. I received a large, lush cactus, with many rooted pieces with offshoots; not just a rooted cutting. I easily filled an 8” pot and have what appears to be a mature, established plant! It could also be potted into several smaller pots or spare a few cuttings for a friend! (My daughter plans to start a little one for her dorm room and one for a friend!) It sure beats cuttings for the same price elsewhere! I ordered another plant today and will be back! Thank you, Sylvia and crew at SD!
Succulents Depot 5 star review on 26th May 2020 Succulents Depot 5 star review on 26th May 2020 Succulents Depot 5 star review on 26th May 2020
Thank you so much, Sarah. The rat tails are looking beautiful! Thank you so much for the in-depth review and feedback!
Everything arrived nicely packaged and safe!!!
Everything arrived perfectly! Thank you!
Loved it! Did I giveaway for a few friends, and they are going to love the new plants. Thanks!
I ordered 5 different plants and they were all healthy and packaged very well. Shipping was fast and you really can't beat the prices here. I can't wait to see more rare succulents in their collections in the future!
All my succulents arrived and were beautiful!!! I can’t wait to order again!
Plants came fast and in excellent condition! Love them
It was packed very well. All succulents came in beautifully. THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Plants arrived beautiful. Will differently order again.
Succulents Depot 5 star review on 24th May 2020
They were absolutely beauitful! So much more than i expected! Thank you! Thank you! I love them!
Pretty rad.
Succulents Depot 5 star review on 24th May 2020
Great value, healthy plants and fast delivery, thank you!
Love my succulents so much, they arrived in great condition and fast.
I was completely satisfied with my purchase. I look forward to more in the future.
This was a great gift for my mom. Ordered 11 cacti and they all arrived across the country in tact and in great shape. Highly recommend as they have a great selection and great pricing. The quality is beyond anywhere else online and cheaper and better quality than in a store.
They are awesome plus after I did my purchase they still gave me an extra discount and refund me some money. Really good customer service. I will definitely buy from them again
My plants all arrived healthy and in excellent condition. I couldn’t be happier with my order!
Plant was tiny and ok. The soil was scattered wherever in the box when I opened it. Hoping the plant can make it.
Succulents Depot is rated 4.93 based on 294 reviews