Succulents Depot Reviews

of reviewers recommend Succulents Depot
Read Succulents Depot Reviews

About Succulents Depot:

Best rated succulents online store. Wide variety of live succulents and cacti. Variegated and rare. Shop with confidence from a Succulents lover who offers the best quality and excellent customer service.

Love all your succulents! I’m satisfied all my orders.
I received my plants , YAY!!! They all came in in beautiful shape , im so happy. I got a donkey tail that looks just like the pic . I got a monkey tail cactus and YAY it has roots . I also got a curly locks orchid cactus, I can’t wait to watch it grow . Thank you Succulents Depot for taking such good care when you shipped my new babies
Pleased with my purchase
so excited for my vsoh! came packaged very well and in great condition. thank you!
Succulents Depot 5 star review on 14th September 2020
Came in great condition, now let’s hope I can keep it alive!!
Love everything I purchased from this store, thank you!
Absolutely loved my experience with Succulent Depot! My plants came all the way to Philadelphia within the 2-day period mid-Covid. I would love it if they could include quick-care notes within the package to minimize shock. Still, all plants looked sooooo healthy!
Envio rapido,buen estado de la planta,recivi ppr lo que pague,gracias!!!estoy satisfecha con mi orden,gracias!!♥️
Succulents Depot 5 star review on 14th September 2020
Hi Sylvia, the Echeveria Lipstick was awesome! Large and beautiful, thank you!
For the Echeveria Scarlet, I had to pull off 5 of the leaves because they were soft and kind of mushy. I think and hope it will be okay with time.
The rest of the plants were good. But other than that it was another good order. Take care and be safe all of you.
I had a great experience
It's what I expected. Nice.
I love all my plants I received, they came in good condition and I'm happy with them.
Great succulent plants selection
This being the first time ordering from Succulents Depot, I was very disappointed with two of the three plants ordered. They were very dull and shrunken. They never thrived and ended up throwing them out. Unsure if i will order again.
Terrific little plants - The price was right - We plant small, inexpensive cactus and other succulents in with our larger CrownOfThorns just for interest.
Nice selection + quick shipping. Thanks
Arrived quick and well wrapped, good looking plants
It was a really good price for the plant and shipping. Also was fast delivery!
It was delivered before it’s expected delivery date and I was very happy with my order! It was packaged well and the ruby necklace looked in perfect shape!
I bought a 4” string of hearts and it arrived in great condition, it wasn’t tangled at all and even has some trailing pieces! I’m very pleased with it.
My variegated string of hearts was shipped quickly and came in perfect condition! I’ve only had it for a few weeks and it’s already pushing out new growth (:
Succulents Depot 5 star review on 12th September 2020