Succulents Depot Reviews

4.8
Based on 6,150 reviews
Read Succulents Depot Reviews

About Succulents Depot:

Best rated succulents online store. Wide variety of live succulents and cacti. Variegated, rare, and unique. Organically grown in California. Hand picked plants for shipping and well packaged by experienced staff. 100% Quality Guarantee.

I Love them, can’t wait until they grow πŸ’―β€οΈ
All of the succulents came well packaged. I had to brush off one of them as it got dirty during shipping, but I used a soft bristled toothbrush, and the dirt came off. I am excited to repot them but will wait the 30 days as suggested by the retailer. I am very happy with my purchase.
Ordered succulents for my wife and she absolutely loved them. I'm very happy with the quality and shipping. Thank You!
Excelent plants. Thank you.
Plant arrived in great condition! I've recommended this site to other friends and they ordered on the spot!
All three of my plants showed up well packed and intact! They look healthy and ready to thrive!
Beautiful Aeonium’s!😍 Very healthy!πŸ’š Packaging was perfect! Thanks!πŸ™ŒπŸ» Recommended!πŸ”₯πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ’―
Succulents Depot 5 star review on 3rd June 2024 Succulents Depot 5 star review on 3rd June 2024
Plants were delivered with bare roots for some, crushed, dry, and some were tiny.
Plants arrived in good shape, larger than I expected. Very happy with the order.
Arrived healthy. It is thriving in my garden
Very well packaged. Plants looked good. My plants are growing and growing.
All my plants arrived alive, and beautifully packaged. After two weeks of planting in pots they are doing awesome. And on a couple of them they separated during planting so it was kinda like gets two for one price. I am looking forward to seeing what they will become,like how big they are gonna grow. I'm absolutely in love with my plants.
Very nice plants, packaged well
All plants arrived healthy & great!
Nice plants, wrapped well for shipping and timely.
Im new to growing succulents', so some of new ones didn't survive. My bunny ears is growing like crazy with lots of new growth. The aloe and CC are doing okay. The only one that didn't make it was donkey tail and one of my tiny plants. Not anyone's fault but my inexperience.
Everything arrived ok and in good shape
I love them.
All 10 succulent bunches (plugs?) that I ordered arrived looking bright and healthy! They're doing well in my yard now. I also appreciate that the plants didn't arrive using plastic. Recyclable paper only. Would buy from this company again!
Wonderful, up lifting since I was saddened on my son's death. The plants brought joy of life .
Succulents Depot is rated 4.8 based on 6,150 reviews