Sundae Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sundae
Read Sundae Reviews

1730 E Holly Ave.

I needed to sell my home and had a complex situation. I had to have court approval to pay off a chapter 13 and there was also a HUD lien on the house, this was all in addition to the regular mortgage. Everyone at Sundae was wonderful! Helped me through the entire process and not only made it easier on me, but also got the sale completed and payment issued on my time frame! If you are wondering if this company is for real, if they can really buy you home quickly and for cash, AND not rip you off in the process, THE ANSWER IS YES. Sundae is an amazing company and I have already referred a friend to them and would absolutely use them again.
Very professional and no hassles. Very pleased.
they were polite and were true to their word.
Thanks Zoe!
I was overall very pleased with my experience using Sundae. They were courteous and professional and gave us good value for the house that we wanted to sell. I wanted my transaction to happen quickly and they were able to achieve that. I would have given them a Very Good (5 out of 5) except that they did not educate me sufficiently up front about when the advance funds would be available. I expected to recieve them early in the process and it was closer to the end. Everyone I worked with was prompt, friendly and helpful. We were able to handle most communication by email, but spoke on the phone when more clarification was needed. It was a good experience.
Thank you for sharing your comments. This feedback will help us improve. Our mission is to help homeowners get the best outcome when they sell their house, and education and communication are a big part of that. If you'd like to send more details on what we could have done better, please feel free to contact us at info@sundae.com. Again, thank you for the kind words. We are glad you had a good experience working with Sundae.

-Team Sundae
Yes! from Start to finish! excellent communication with all.. Thanks team Tisha, Ben. Thanks Again Edward Marshall
Thank you Edward! We appreciate your feedback. It was a pleasure working with you.

-Team Sundae
Started out with a company that buys ugly houses.Bad news! House was "old" and needed "tons of work". Figure offered was not fair value. Found Sundae and what a difference!! Up front. Handled all details. Fair offer. Glad I found them. Would do it again if I had to.
Our experience with Sundae was awesome. From the initial contact through to close of escrow, was easy and effortless on our part. The whole team worked to explain everything clearly to us and be sure we understood everything that would take place. They took care of EVERYTHING and all we had to focus on was moving 30 years worth of possessions in 6 weeks! I would highly recommend Sundae to anyone looking to sell their home quickly without the hassle (and expense) of updating your home to sell, staging your home for realtors and then paying a commission! All we had to do after accepting their offer, was wait for escrow to close! Thank you Sundae!
The people from Sundae made selling my house a breeze. They are kind, professional and attentive. Due to my work schedule, I had challenges that they had to overcome in order to get the deal done but they gladly did it.
I am very satisfied and would recommend Sundae without reservation.
I cannot say enough about Sundae. I r
Clean and smooth transaction. Very reasonable offer that rivaled a private sale through a realtor. Will recommend.
Sundae's offer was very fair. The staff are professional, friendly, and eager to answer any questions the seller may have. From accepting the offer to the close of escrow, I was kept informed of what was happening and what to expect next. It was a pleasure doing business with Sundae.
Tisha Shaw and Ben Ginsberg were both fantastic people to work with. Both so courteous, patient and helpful through the whole process.
Sundae was quick and paid top dollar for my mother's house. No hassle, very pleasant and extremely professional. They couldn't have made it easier to sell a home.
I was able to sell my house quickly, but not quite in the timeframe I wanted. My main complaint is that there seems to be very little communication among those that supposedly work together at Sundae, so you get a lot of running around. Also, no one bothered to contact me when escrow finally closed on my house.
We are disappointed to hear that your experience with Sundae was less than top notch. While we are pleased you could sell your house to us quickly, it is also very important to us to ensure you’ve been informed and cared for at every point in your interaction with Sundae.

If you’d like to send a note to info@sundae.com with more details on your experience, we'd appreciate the opportunity to listen and learn how we can strengthen our communication, as well as answer any questions you still have. Our goal is to make sure you are satisfied working with Sundae, even after the transaction is complete. Thanks so much for sharing your feedback. It will help us improve.

-Team Sundae
Sundae may well be a five-star buyer, The team of Ben Ginsberg and Ella Wolfgang representing Sundae deserves at least a seven (7) star rating.
They both delivered as promised, Cudo's/Super Cudos to all.

Prentis & Lien Davis
San Diego
Should have had more communication. Missed a drawer with a lot of cooking tools....and my refrigerator.
Then embarrassed b6 an ad showing my house saying I walked over a ridiculously low rehab dollar figure that 2nd probably half to a third of what it took.
Hi Sean, we are very sorry to hear that communication wasn’t adequate during your transaction. According to our notes, we notified you that it was okay to pick up your refrigerator but never received a response, so the house was sold while it was there.

We’re not seeing any notes about the contents of the drawer, so we likely didn’t realize you intended to keep the items left behind. Nevertheless, we understand this was a great inconvenience and are so sorry that this slipped through the cracks. Since nothing was found in the house during this walkthrough, we began our repair process.

Lastly, the accidental use of that photo of your house still haunts the marketing team and we truly apologize about that! As we explained, it was a matter of poorly labeled image files. We’re so sorry for the discomfort this gave you, and assure you that the ads were pulled as soon as we were aware of the error.
It was a bad experience & got conned into signing the contract & got a low amount for the condo & this company are flippers & don't care about the seller & are very aggressive & DON'T SIGN ANYTHING from them,I learned the hard way & glad I moved to a better place but it was HORRIBLE experience
I'm glad they were there
From the very beginning until the end I had a pleasant experience. I was given a very fair offer for my home and the process was quick so I could use the money to move and by my next house. Well done
From our first contact through closing, Sundae was upfront, transparent, and professional. Ben Ginsberg was personable and thoroughly explained the process and basis for the offer he was authorized to extend to us - on the spot! This was after he toured our home, taking approximately 60 pictures and forwarding them to Sundae's design/sales/assessment team in realtime. The offer was reasonable, we didn't need to make any repairs or improvements, and we were able to negotiate our closing date to accommodate our needs. In short, the process was simple and straightforward; exactly as described by Sundae. If you're thinking of selling your home and don't want the hassle of listing, making repairs, and having showings, check out Sundae - you've got nothing to lose!
Sundae is rated 4.66 based on 68 reviews