Superbalist.com Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Superbalist.com

How would you rate Superbalist.com ?

Maria
"I purchased four items at the same time, made payment in full and they decided without asking me to slpit my order. I needed one outfit the same weekend I puchased it and the on thier own decided to split my order and send it a week later. I told them a lot of people are happy about them but us praising them got into thier heads and now they are slacking. Till date no apology"
Claudia
"Fast delivery and quality items"
Johannes
"The clothes is stylish and in my league"
Cassandra
"Great quality. Perfect fit as a result of their efficient size guide."
"Delivery was fast, efficient and easy to track! I returned one item and the processing time and communication of the refund was incredible."
Huda
"fantastic items on sale and very friendly people at the pick up warehouse where I collected the item. Could not find the item I bought anywhere sold everywhere and in 4 short days I had what i needed!"
"Bought 2 items from superbalist. First 1 I received was the wrong size on price tag and garment label . Second item was a bag that I received in a damaged condition. Still waiting on when the garment will be collected. Clearly nobody checks items at their warehouse before it gets delivered to customers. I’ve made phone calls and sent emails but nobody can tell me when my sweatshirt will be collected. I didn’t order the wrong size, the wrong size was sent to me but I have to wait on them for a refund. Totally unacceptable. Worst service when it comes to returns"
"Another thing your app keeps crashing Superbalist - I have deleted it"
"Pathetic service - just cancelled an order without consulting with me first - told me to re-order because it rained!!!!! Seriously? The item is out of stock - methinks rain had nothing to do with any of it....perhaps we don't update our commerce transactions and stock properly? Think about being honest with your customers......I will tell my friends and family about this - people are more sympathetic when companies are truthful."
Alfred Mambinge
"The items I bought arrived within the designated time and were exactly what they were advertised to be."
"It's been 6 days since my delivery was supposed to me made. It never came. I phoned to courier myself because nobody would help me and they refused me my money back. When I got hold of the couriers I was upset about not being informed that my package would not be delivered in the day. When I told them I want my money back i was only placed on hold. When I called again they told me they will only refund me once they send an email, get the cancellation approved and then get hold of the couriers to bring it back. Once the delivery is back by them then only can they look onto refunding me. I will never use this service again. I'd rate 0 if I could. Nobody helped me and I called everyday for 6 days."
"I've been waiting on an item since black Friday i emailed them was told me they have other orders to deal with"
Aicha Camara
Verified Reviewer
"I ordered two caps on black Friday was told it would be delivered on Tuesday of the following week and it never did I finally got the percel two weeks later mind you i had to send at least 6 emails to remind them of my order. Later in the day I finally decided to open the box and see the caps only to realize one cap was missing I intactly emailed them to asked what went wrong and a guy called Chris replied by say they will see to it, three days went by and i still didn't hear a thing from Chris and I decided to email him again and ask what was wrong and he replied that he was waiting on their "investigation team" i waited for another two days and still nothing I emailed Chris and and this time some else called Yolanda replied by asking me if the box didn't come looking funny at? And I was like what ? Do I look crazy to sign for something when the box was messed up? And mind you today is the 12th of December I still haven't received the other cap, I emailed Yolanda this morning and she told me they are busy due to the season can some please tell me how is that my problem?"
"I have no words to describe how I feel in english. I will however put it in my own language"Niyonyanyisa" you don't even deserve 1 star. You should give an option to rate you 0 star."
Miss Thuli Mbonani
"Fast & reliable service. Stork availability was good"
"Delivery was quick and professional!"
Superbalist.com is rated 2.94 based on 16 reviews