Superbalist.com Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Superbalist.com
8PM
8PM

Tell us how Superbalist.com made you happy

"Services are exceptional! Correct products delivered on time, quality is assured, effortless returns! Every single time I order on Superbalist I am always extremely happy!"
Are you Superbalist.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Quick with delivery but the item received looked nothing like the picture, was very poor quality. I expected better."
"You guys sell fake perfumes"
"Orders are always on time as promised or even sooner. The app is so easy to use and customer service is great."
"It has been more than a month since i was promised my refund and no update on the refund proceeding, i have to contact them before they say anything and they keeping telling me the same thing that it has to be approved, i mean its take more than a month to approve a refund!!"
"It with great disappointment I log this review / complaint but South Africa needs to know what they in for when returning items. Summary of events: Returned 3 parcels (over R4000). All items collected 4 December. As per yesterday comments from direct message help on social media order received back on the 9th. First call to Superbalist agent 10 Dec, you must wait 10 - 14 days for a refund... Agent 2 called after the above period - your items are not received at warehouse? (As we see now this is in conflict from what I was told yesterday) however they say they will follow up but your money is coming soon. Agent 3: you will get your money on 21. Each one of these calls kept me holding for over 30 minutes until an agent answered then additional holding while each agent on the various days had a different version of events. Tomorrow is Christmas and I am R4000 out of pocket. This is unethical and not what you expect from any online shopping store. We order, we must pay. When we want to return we must wait for a week to have the parcel collected plus 10-14 days and then it ends up being 30 days plus and counting. PAY BACK MY MONEY! and stop giving me excuses."
"Wanted to pay for the last item, as soon as I wanted to change my payment method my shopping cart emptied immediately. Please change you systems. I will update my review if they manage to get the item I wanted, I'm sure they are very able to do that! I have bought from them a couple of times and have been veryvhappy until now. Disappointed customer :("
"This is what i wrote to them.....Should tell the story. HORROR Show people. They are great if it is a standard delivery. But if for some reason you cannot be there to take yourdelivery - the wheels come off. They ahve ZERO flexibility. NONE!!! Zando - no problem you have flexibility to change. Read the email i sent to them will give you the story. BEWARE potential customers. Your lack of flexibility is astounding. I have called in now to ask to please change my delivery for next week from my office to one street up the road from myoffice to my sister as I wont be in the office next week. Literally one street...... Your consultant on the phone is rude and said "No - we cannot do that". Her name was Yolo. I then go through to one of your supervisors Safeeah - who effectively gives zero help to me at all and the only solutions she can provide is to make me provide my own solutins. Superbalist, you are effectively a logistics company. Your value offering is that of conveniance. Where is the conveniance here? It would have been easier for me to just go after work and shop at a retailer in a mall. Do you know that I would have even been willing to pay for the change in address one street up. Your systems need a serious kick in the teeth and if you want to grow your business the key part will be your ability to offer flexible delivery solutions as that is the only thing you have over a retailer in a mall. Some serious work needs to be done on your side. You wont seeme again Superbalist! Not until you become a little more professional. I could give you 10 ways and alternatives as to how you could have made this better - some simple small things. But based on your staff's attitude I dont think you would even be inetrested. So let down and disappointed. I used to promote you guys and tell my friends how great you are... but on the one occassion that I need some help - none to be had."
"Superbalist is by far the WORST company I had to deal with regarding a return. My item was collected and received at the warehouse on the 7th of Novemeber and its now 10 days later and more than 30 emails and phone calls back and forth and my item has not yet been inspected. I have been promised pgone calls and emails regarding feedback yet not once did they even try calling me to let me know what is causing the delay. They full of fake promises. It is ridiculous for an item to take 10 days to be inspected the whole return process is supposed to take 10 days. I will never purchase from them again."
"first time buyer, very pleased with their service .fast and efficient delivery will certainly be buying again."
"it was just what i ordered response was quick and i received my order on time .great service and time to responded was fast effective ."
"Fast and efficient, 👌❤️"
"Had trusted you until I experienced you bad website when it comes to payments...Been requesting my Wallet refund since last wednesday buy everyone seems to direct my issue to Finance Dep.... I have had it Shame....Am done"
"Fast and efficient"
"They did not take long when delivering my products. I recieved the right products I ordered. I liked that the app what very easy to use."
"They are fast and reliable and i love their service."
"- Large variety of products to choose from - Quick delivery on the products ordered - Safe and secure payment - Incredible sales that apply on items storewide"
"Quick and convient shopping, amazing staff to choose from at affordable prices"
"Their delivery method is good and convenient."
"Their turnaround time for delivery is amazing."
Superbalist.com is rated 4.59 based on 376 reviews