Superbalist.com Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Superbalist.com

How would you rate Superbalist.com ?

"They made me happy because of how quickly they deliver their items to you. But one thing, I think needs to be fixed is the size choice in their site. You find that for the jumpsuits for ladies the size start from on size 32. There are women as well who are wearing size 28and 30. I think in doing so the company will be more inclusive to all women of all races."
"Best products and quick service. Very responsive too"
"The service is very good and they don't give customers difficulties"
"their delivery is always quik"
"The only online app store I can really rely on is Superbalist. I tell all my friends about it when they ask me where I get my clothes, jewelery, stationary and even presents! There are copious amounts of brands to pick from! The stores around where I stay doesn't always carry enough stock or the right sizes so it's very convenient to just hop on the app and type in what I need! The delivery is always on time (if not early) and none of my orders has ever been wrong or damaged. Thank you Superbalist!"
"Good pricesFast delivery.Reasanable prices"
"Fast, efficient delivery and products are true to size. Excellent customer service on any queries as well."
"They have a lot of affordable special offers and discounts."
"Loved my purchases. Efficient company"
"They offer next day delivery depending on your address. They update you everytime there's a development with your order..And their delivery guys are patient and very flexible"
"Good quality and value for money."
"very fast on delivery and in resolving returns/exchanges"
"Awesome sales on good quality products. Always have the latest trends."
"Quick delivery"
"Their products are top quality and I've never had a problem with the fit of any clothing item!"
"Quick delivery and quality products."
"Great service, quick delivery. Good selection of clothes."
"Super fast delivery within 2 days. Was able to purchase the perfect size thanks to size and measurement guidelines on the site. Makes online shopping worth wile."
"Shipments and refunds fast and great."
"Fast delivery"
Superbalist.com is rated 4.47 based on 93 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!