Target Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Target
10PM
10PM

Tell us how Target made you happy

"The quality of products are great. My only complaint is the slow speed of the website and availability of products seems to fluctuate a lot."
Are you Target? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Target receives. Reply Free
"Easy and discounts"
"Very fast shipping and 2 day free shipping"
"They are always friendly, isles are always neat , that makes the shopping experience more comfortable."
"Free shipping and best price on Lego architecture"
"awesome cust service"
"Easy direction to specific items to be purchased, Check out very quick, operators very pleasant. No hassle exchange system. Happy Christmas atmosphere."
"excellent customer service"
"Everyone friendly"
"clean and easy to find."
"Shopping with the Target app with a busy four year old is a real time saver. i can buy shoes, household supplies and clothes pretty easily and then choose between free store pickup or home delivery."
"The order processed on time and I was able to have a great expirence with customer service."
"I just love going to Target. You find almost everything you are looking for here. From Baby Clothes to Bathroom supplies and furniture. I can't go to Target without buying more than what I went for."
"Fast shipping and low prices!"
"Quick ordering of items I found in the store but not the sizes I wanted arrived quickly, free delivery Thanks"
"I took a basket thinking, I only needed a few items. By the time I was almost done by basket was over flowing. I had a nice gentle man who worked there asked me if I wanted him to get me a cart, I said no I was almost done, but I loved that he could see I was struggling and needed a cart. Then when I got to the register the cashier was very friendly. By far the best experience I've had at Target in a long time."
"Self checkout and always have what I want in stock"
Target is rated 4.76 based on 17 reviews