Target Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Target

How would you rate Target ?

"Free shipping and best price on Lego architecture"
"awesome cust service"
"Easy direction to specific items to be purchased, Check out very quick, operators very pleasant. No hassle exchange system. Happy Christmas atmosphere."
"excellent customer service"
"Everyone friendly"
"clean and easy to find."
"Shopping with the Target app with a busy four year old is a real time saver. i can buy shoes, household supplies and clothes pretty easily and then choose between free store pickup or home delivery."
"The order processed on time and I was able to have a great expirence with customer service."
"I just love going to Target. You find almost everything you are looking for here. From Baby Clothes to Bathroom supplies and furniture. I can't go to Target without buying more than what I went for."
"Fast shipping and low prices!"
"Quick ordering of items I found in the store but not the sizes I wanted arrived quickly, free delivery Thanks"
"I took a basket thinking, I only needed a few items. By the time I was almost done by basket was over flowing. I had a nice gentle man who worked there asked me if I wanted him to get me a cart, I said no I was almost done, but I loved that he could see I was struggling and needed a cart. Then when I got to the register the cashier was very friendly. By far the best experience I've had at Target in a long time."
"Self checkout and always have what I want in stock"
Target is rated 4.77 based on 13 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!