Target Reviews

1 New Reviews Written
05AM
5AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Target?

Tell us how Target made you happy

Telephone
"Fantastic customer service, every time."
Are you Target? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"This place will never disappoint me, they're for the guest and just go above and beyond. i love target, been"
"Clean store and staff was very helpful."
"My true home"
"Great company. Limited as to what you can get on their website. Fast and easy to get my goods. EASY return."
"I ordered a headboard from Target online on 12/25/18. I was able to use some gift cards I received from Christmas to help pay for the headboard. On Jan 3, 2019, I received an email from Target that the headboard was delivered to my shipping address. It was actually supposed to be delivered between Jan 9 & 10th, so I very happy to see it was delivered early. The same day, Jan 3rd, Target charged my debit card the remaining amount due after taking the money out of my gift cards. I called my relative where the headboard was supposed to be delivered and was told there was no package. I first checked with Fedex who was the carrier and was advised my package was not delivered but was sent back to Target due to the shipping label was not on the package. After trying to find a phone number to call on Target's website - not an easy task - I called Target and was told the package was delivered. When I explained to the customer service rep, it was not delivered, she had to put me on hold and she realized the headboard was not delivered. Very sadly, she could not give me any information as to where the headboard was. I told the customer rep I wanted a refund but I did not want gift cards - I wanted the return fully refunded to my debit card. I was told no, that is not how we refund payments. I tried through both Twitter and Facebook the same scripted answer "refunds are returned the same way the item was paid". Although I understood that was the procedure, I also felt I was deceived by Target in that the headboard was never delivered and Target took my money. Every person at Target that I complained gave me the same scripted answer - they initially responded and then when I tell them I want to speak to a higher authority, I either got ignored or was told that information is confidential. There is no reason I should not have been given a name from corporate who may be able to help me! The last supervisor I spoke to even hung up on me - all because I questioned why would I want a Target gift card if I am never going to use it! Target has horrible customer service and I will never shop there again."
"The quality of products are great. My only complaint is the slow speed of the website and availability of products seems to fluctuate a lot."
"Easy and discounts"
"Very fast shipping and 2 day free shipping"
"They are always friendly, isles are always neat , that makes the shopping experience more comfortable."
"Free shipping and best price on Lego architecture"
"awesome cust service"
"Easy direction to specific items to be purchased, Check out very quick, operators very pleasant. No hassle exchange system. Happy Christmas atmosphere."
"excellent customer service"
"Everyone friendly"
"clean and easy to find."
"Shopping with the Target app with a busy four year old is a real time saver. i can buy shoes, household supplies and clothes pretty easily and then choose between free store pickup or home delivery."
"The order processed on time and I was able to have a great expirence with customer service."
"I just love going to Target. You find almost everything you are looking for here. From Baby Clothes to Bathroom supplies and furniture. I can't go to Target without buying more than what I went for."
"Fast shipping and low prices!"
Target is rated 4.52 based on 23 reviews