Global Work & Travel Reviews

of reviewers recommend Global Work & Travel
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Global Work & Travel Reviews

About Global Work & Travel:

Global Work & Travel is one of the world's leading youth travel brands, specialising in working holidays, volunteer trips, teaching excursions, au pair exchanges and student internships.

With offices located in Australia, Canada and the UK, Global Work & Travel offers the one-stop-shop for all your meaningful travel experiences.

Visit our website to find out more!

+61 7 5528 4813

social@globalworkandtravel.com

HQ: Level 16, 50 Cavill Avenue, Surfers Paradise

Tell us how Global Work & Travel made you happy
Service was okay. Not sure what to expect
Congratulations on booking your trip! You must be very excited. You're going to have an absolutely incredible time. The team here cannot wait to help you start putting your trip together and we're going to be there every step of the way!
High pressure marketing tactics, they initially told me there were a lot of applications to go through, giving a feel of scarcity. 25 minutes later in the conversation they told me I’m on board! They wanted me to pay the deposit right away and pressured me into paying up front the full cost of the trip. That was a big turn around from what they told me earlier. Seriously if everything they promised works out I’ll be over the moon happy . Just be careful of the high pressure sales tactics.
Hi James, We're so sorry to hear that you feel this way about your recent experience with us. We pride ourselves on providing a premium level of service so we truly get upset when we hear feedback like this. As a company we do receive up to 400 enquiries daily for all of the trips we offer. We are sorry that you feel as though there was high pressure for you to book, we do have limited spots with all of our trips, even more so now due to COVID-19. Your Work & Travel Expert would have been trying to make sure you didn’t miss out but we will be sure to pass your feedback on to them. We do offer a discount if you pay for your trip in full, but your trip deposit will get you registered and the ball rolling for you. We can absolutely assure you that we will follow through with what was promised to you! We hope that we can turn this into a 5 star review from you once you have travelled with us. Thank you for choosing to travel with Global Work & Travel - we will be here every step of the way for you.
Still unclear about a few things Like. Do i actually get paid to teach English in Costa Rica.
() - Posted 1 year ago
Hey Joanne, Sorry that your Work & Travel Expert didn't make this clear to you. If you did want to follow on and teach over there you will absolutely get paid for it! Your Trip Coordinator will take over from here and make sure you're on top of everything and everything is ready to go before you go!
Very informative, thorough information
Hi Jean-Claude, Global Work & Travel prides itself on providing a premium service to all of our customers, so we were hoping for some feedback on how we can help make this a 5-star experience for you? If you could please get in touch via feedback@globalworkandtravel.com that’d be great! :) Thanks!
Booked with global over 2 yrs ago, finally arrived here in gold coast today. Was worried about the cost of things at first and pressure to pay for certain things quickly, however today at orientation global has restored my faith a little and helped me with any questions i have had.
Hello, We're sorry that you had that experience with Global originally and have felt uncomfortable with our service. At times it can seem as if we're being a little bit pushy. The only reason we are this way is that just like everything else in travel, everything is subject to availability. We know that for all of our travellers jumping on board sooner rather than later is in their best interests. We're glad that your orientation helped your view on us and we can promise from here it's only going to be good things. However, most importantly, welcome to Australia! We're sure you're going to have the most amazing time!
Good friendly people on phone
The woman was really friendly and she does her job well the company doesn't have the best reviews on every site but their own which worries me
Hi Matt, Thanks for taking the time to share your experience. We're very glad to read that our team provided you with friendly service. We're sorry to hear you are feeling worried but we can assure you that we've helped over 40,000 + customers make their travel dreams come true. Best wishes from The Global Work & Travel Co.
What a fabulous experience dealing with these people first Tom then Sam & finally Jas all extremely patient & helpful to an old technology dinosaur like me. Thanks team.
Hi Nick, Thanks so much for taking the time to write such lovely feedback! We are so glad to read that your Work & Travel Experts Tom, Sam and Jas were so helpful and patient! Thanks for choosing The Global Work & Travel Co. and we hope you enjoy your trip.
Late callback, everything else good
Hi Kyle, The Global Work & Travel Co. prides itself on providing a premium service to all of our customers, so we were hoping for some feedback on how we can help make this a 5-star experience for you? If you could please get in touch via feedback@globalworkandtravel.com that would be great! Thank you.
It was good to speak to someone, giving me great advice the email could use easier way to get started
Great , Cheval is very informative and answered any questions i had.
it was good
Good
The people were great to work with
Hi there, The Global Work & Travel Co. prides itself on providing a premium service to all of our customers, so we were hoping for some feedback on how we can help make this a 5-star experience for you? If you could please get in touch via feedback@globalworkandtravel.com that’d be great! Thanks!
I felt as though the phone call was drawn out for a very long time. I would much preferred to just have the information emailed to me so I could have make the decision and payments in my own time & ponder any questions I might have
Hi Dianne, We're sorry to hear you feel this way! We generally like to take the time with each customer to ensure they've understood the trip in detail and had all their questions answered for them and the best way to do this is with a phone call. The Global Work & Travel Co. prides itself on providing a premium service to all of our customers, so we were hoping for some feedback on how we can help make this a 5-star experience for you? If you could please get in touch via feedback@globalworkandtravel.com that’d be great! Thanks!
Good thanks!
Hi Rebecca, Thank you for choosing The Global Work & Travel Co. for your trip! We're so thrilled you had a 5-star experience with our team and that they filled you in on everything and answered all your questions along the way. Best wishes from The Global Work & Travel Co.
Good and not too pushy
Very helpful and nice.
Very good, very clear with all the information and answered all my questions clearly
Hi Samuel, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us! We're thrilled to hear your feedback and that you had such a positive experience with our team and that they were super helpful and answered all your questions throughout the entire process. Thanks from The Global Work & Travel Co.
really good, everyone’s really friendly and helpful
Global Work & Travel is rated 4.84 based on 6,217 reviews