Global Work & Travel Reviews

Based on 6,696 reviews
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Global Work & Travel Reviews

About Global Work & Travel:

Global Work & Travel is one of the world's leading youth travel brands, specialising in working holidays, volunteer trips, teaching excursions, au pair exchanges and student internships.

With offices located in Australia, Canada and the UK, Global Work & Travel offers the one-stop-shop for all your meaningful travel experiences.

Visit our website to find out more!

+61 7 5528 4813

Raeanna Brown
Global Work & Travel 5 star review on 3rd November 2022
Katie
Global Work & Travel 5 star review on 2nd November 2022
Global Work & Travel were amazing to go through for my first volunteer trip! Every time I tell someone about this trip or think about it, I’m filled with pure happiness! I made some incredible life long friends when I honestly thought I wouldn’t, we have already made plans to catch up all over the world! Already looking at booking my second trip with Global because I just had an incredible trip the first time! Can’t thank these guys enough!
Global Work & Travel 5 star review on 26th October 2022
Hi Hayley! We absolutely loved reading your review & receiving this photo! Absolutely incredible - what an amazing experience you have had! We are just over the moon to hear you had such a great time and we can't wait to assist you with your next trip! Where to next? Thanks from the whole team at Global Work & Travel!!
Shukri has been my travel concierge and has always been so kind and helpful to me! He’s been so positive and reassuring, so helpful and always easy to get in touch with. No worry of mine has been too big or too small for David to help me with! A big thank you for always putting my mind at ease ☺️
David has been my travel concierge and has always been so kind and helpful to me! He’s been so positive and reassuring, so helpful and always easy to get in touch with. No worry of mine has been too big or too small for David to help me with! A big thank you for always putting my mind at ease ☺️
Hi Izzy, Thank you so much for the 5 star review! We are delighted to hear David has been so helpful & positive with helping you organise your trip! He will continue to be there should you need anything at all. Thanks from the whole team at Global Work & Travel!
Julie-Anne was absolutely wonderful and so helpful! I would give her 10/10 stars but the au pair coordinator before her and the communication before I met Julie Anne could have been a little better. Julie-Anne made this experience so much better for me!
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 4 star review! We absolutely love hearing how wonderful Julie-Anne has been since taking over as your AuPair Coordinator! Thanks from all of us at Global Work & Travel!
It was quite good!
Thanks for the review Hayden :)
It was very helpful
Thanks Jez for your review :)
I had a great experience with Kim, she was always so nice, easy to speak with, never took long to respond, did whatever she could for me & was never annoyed with working around my crazy schedule. I loved having her as my arrivals coordinator. I would recommend her to anyone.
Hi Tyler, We are so happy to receive your 5 star review about your experience & Trip Coordinator, Kim! We love hearing how amazing she has been, Kim will be there every step of the way with your trip with anything you need! Thank you from all of us at Global Work & Travel!
I had a an amazing experience with my arrivals coordinator, Kim.
Great people to communicate with. Ayla my trip coordinator was so helpful and nice to talk to and made the lead up to the trip so easy! Highly recommend Global Work and Travel xx
We are thrilled to receive such a positive review about your experience with Ayla! We also love hearing you would recommend us to others too :) Thank you from all of us at Global Work& Travel!
Service is excellent and helpful at everything you need and ask questions about.
Hi Mario, Thank you so much for your 5 star review! Our team will continue to be here for anythign that you need! Global Work & Travel!
Alannah M was my personal travel concierge for my 4 week volunteer trip to Thailand. Alannah was very friendly for the first interaction via phone. She was very helpful and quick to answer any questions or concerns I had. I will definitely look at booking through Global Work and Travel for my next trip.
Hi Ava, We are thrilled to receive such a positive 5 star review about your experience without team! We are over the moon to hear that Alannah was friendly and answered all of your questions! Thank you from the team at Global Work & Travel!
Ellyse Rohl was mine and my partners travel concierge coordinator and we are very pleased with her service. She was extremely polite, easy to talk to and we are happy with the insurance option she provided for us.
Hi Thaniel, Thank you so much for leaving us a 5 star review! We will be sure to pass this great feedback on to Ellyse, we love hearing how pleased you are with her service! Thank you from all of us at Global Work & Travel!
Me and my partner are from New Zealand and we booked a working holiday through Work and Global.some reason from the start off communicating with them they wernt to interested with helping us until we fully payed for everything which was about ($2700 NZD) We finally payed it but pretty much just payed for them to help us get jobs, Once we payed for this they still were not interested to talking to us, we think its cause we didnt pay for there dumb prices for flights and insurance. One month out from going on our trip we still do not have jobs and lack off communication with the person taking care off us. We finally get job offers which we then reply to and say yes, and two days later we get told recruitment pools are closed. End off story is we had to cancel this trip completely cause apparently theres a huge housing crisis in canada (Which no one told us) and we tryed to get a full refund and now we cant get any money back ( even though work and global did nothing) all up we have lost over $8000NZD
Hi Ben, We are sorry to receive this review and hear how you feel about us. We pride ourselves on providing a premium service to all of our customers so it saddens us to hear that you feel you didn’t have that experience. We would like to clarify some of your concerns in your review. All of our trips have a set price, you do need to pay for your trip in full before going through to our arrivals team or arriving in Canada, this is completely normal for any business to require a trip to be paid before receiving all inclusions or services. However, throughout your entire trip you always had a dedicated Trip Coordinator who was there to assist you with any questions that you may have had and prepare you for your travels. The trip you registered for, our Working Holiday to Canada has a huge range of trip inclusions, a job interview is only one of the inclusions. Our trip offers pre-departure support, visa assistance, initial accommodation, airport transfer, arrival activities, in person orientation session, sim card, bank account assistance, overnight stay in Las Vegas, job interviews plus so much! Before your arrival, our team in Canada were in contact with you and presented you with 3 different job opportunities. One in Kananaskis, one in Lake Louise & the other in Banff! Our Partner Organisations move very quickly so there are cut off dates that you need to respond to. We sent you an email for the role in Lake Louise on November 21st and asked you to confirm your interest by November 28th, which we find is enough time to have a look into the location and role. Unfortunately you didn’t get back to us until December 4th and by then there weren’t any positions left. All three opportunities that were presented to you had staff accommodation, which means you wouldn’t have been affected by the housing crisis. There is a lot of work that goes into your trip as soon as you register for our trip, we do have a cancellation policy that is outlined if you cancel your trip so close to your arrival. We were able to assist you with your trip and all of our trip inclusions if you did continue with your travels, but unfortunately you decided to cancel. We hope we have been able to clarify some of your concerns and wish you all the best. Global Work & Travel!
Great service, great team. Always willing to help and assist.
Thanks for the review :)
You guys are way too good at your jobs. I was on the phone to Tim (accidentally called him Kim sorry) and he was a legend answering all my questions and helping me choose where to go! i was honestly ready to leave as soon as i hung up. TIM NEEDS A RAISE
Hi Grace, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review of your experience! We love hearing how amazing Tim was at answering your questions and getting you ready for your trip! Thanks for choosing to travel with Global Work & Travel!
Cameron has helped me through all the planning and has been a huge help definitely could not have done then without him.
When I first meet Jennifer on Tuesday the 6th of December to get my SIM card she was so helpful and amazing with the support she gave me as she knew I was missing home a lot Jennifer sat down with me for a bit and explained everything that would take place over the next few days and told me to call if I needed anything witch I did and helped me plan an awesome day aswell Jennifer is truely amazing at her job she goes above and beyond to help her traveler’s out with any little problems they have my first week in the uk couldn’t have went aswell as it did without the help of Jennifer even when I was sick she was calling up to see how I was and if I was ok I truely look forward to the next 2 years here in the uk with Jennifer as my amazing coordinator and friend I can’t wait to see wear this trip takes me and we’re I end up in the uk with Jennifer helping me along the way
Global Work & Travel 5 star review on 19th December 2022
Hi Luke, We are over the moon to receive such a positive 5 star review! We love hearing how amazing Jen has been assisting you with your trip & ensuring you feel settled!We also think she is amazing and will be sure to pass this feedback on to her! We hope you have the best 2 years on your Working Holiday & Jen will continue to be there every step of the way if you need anything at all! Thanks from all the team at Global Work & Travel!
Thank so much Angus for your 5 star review :)
Excellent!
Excellent!
Thank you so much for your positive 5 star review Angus! We love hearing that Cameron helped you through all the planning! Thanks from all of us at Global Work & Travel!
Global Work & Travel is rated 4.8 based on 6,696 reviews