The Global Work & Travel Co. Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend The Global Work & Travel Co.

About The Global Work & Travel Co.: The Global Work & Travel Co. is one of the world's leading youth travel brands, specialising in working holidays, volunteer trips, teaching excursions, au pair exchanges and student internships.

With offices located in Australia, Canada and the UK, The Global Work & Travel Co. offers the one-stop-shop for all your meaningful travel experiences.

Visit our website to find out more!

+61 7 5528 4813

vahid@globalworkandtravel.com

HQ: Level 16, 50 Cavill Avenue, Surfers Paradise

How would you rate The Global Work & Travel Co. ?

"Hannah, Ashley and Jasmine were great help with any questions I had, most answered before I even asked. As I haven’t travelled much I’m glad i signed up here, made everything so easy for myself while they took care of the hard backround stuff."
"The service was and is super helpful and awesome."
"The overall service has been amazing, everyone from global that has helped me on my way have been down to earth like minded people that have been easy to talk to, I've had a great time in the build up for my first experience even know I'm abit anxious about movingto another country for the first time, the staff at global made me realize that it's the best decision I could make and to push on through it such as Cassandra and Ashley and Alex."
"The service was friendly, focused and direct, while remaining transparent. It has been enjoyable to communicate with the company and easy to coordinate my trip."
"Got a lot of help setting up my trip with excellent customer service."
"Ashley and Hannah were always available to help when it came to assisting with setting up visas, booking flights and insurance and trying to secure job opportunities and accommodation. They were always patient and professional."
Hi there,

Thank you for choosing The Global Work & Travel Co. for your trip!

We're so thrilled you had a 5-star experience with Ashley & Hannah and that they filled you in on everything and answered all your questions along the way.

We're over the moon that you had a great experience with us!
"Global Work and Travel are lifesavers, they had everything set up for my arrival and set up for the next six months!"
Hi Troy,

Thanks for taking the time to write such a positive review!

We're super happy you had a great experience and we’re thrilled to hear your feedback, as we pride ourselves on providing a world-leading service.

Best wishes from The Global Work & Travel Co.
"Made me feel at ease and stops any worries."
Thanks for the positive feedback, Luca!

We pride ourselves on providing a premium service to all of our customers, so we're over the moon to hear that you had a great experience.

Thanks for travelling with The Global Work & Travel Co.
"Very attentive, had our own packs made up with everything we needed to know, as well as lots of useful information through presentations. Offered a helping hand throughout every step of the travelling process and they have built trust that we can count on them to guide our trip to the best possible outcomes and achieve what we want to achieve."
Thanks for the positive feedback!

We are so pleased that you are enjoying your trip with The Global Work & Travel Co.
"The service we received was really good. Started feeling really apprehensive about our time in australia but felt at ease after hearing more about activities and ways to get accommodation."
Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to write such a positive review!

Best wishes from The Global Work & Travel Co.
"Absolutely amazing!!! Couldn’t thank them enough for there support!! Eve the travel advisor for Australia answered all my questions which was really helpful and guided me in the right direction"
Hi Harrison,

Thank you for choosing The Global Work & Travel Co. for your trip!

We're so thrilled you had a 5-star experience with Eve and that she filled you in on everything and answered all your questions along the way.

We're over the moon that you had a great experience with us!
"Very friendly and helpful. Answered all my questions."
Hi Thomas,

Thanks so much for taking the time to write such lovely feedback!

We are so glad your Work & Travel Expert was so helpful and answered all your questions for you.

Thanks for travelling with The Global Work & Travel Co.
"Eve was very helpful and kind and persuaded me to do it. She also helped me through everything."
Hi Bradley,

Thanks so much for taking the time to write such lovely feedback!

"Amazing"
"Fabulous"
"Great"
"Ella helped me heaps answering all my questions and being very helpful with everything and giving me time to decide what was right for me."
Hi Diann,

Thank you for choosing The Global Work & Travel Co. for your trip!

We're so thrilled you had a 5-star experience with Ella and that she filled you in on everything and answered all your questions along the way.

"fantastic!"
"great staff very trustworthy"
"Amazing service!"