Global Work & Travel Reviews

of reviewers recommend Global Work & Travel
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Global Work & Travel Reviews

About Global Work & Travel:

Global Work & Travel is one of the world's leading youth travel brands, specialising in working holidays, volunteer trips, teaching excursions, au pair exchanges and student internships.

With offices located in Australia, Canada and the UK, Global Work & Travel offers the one-stop-shop for all your meaningful travel experiences.

Visit our website to find out more!

+61 7 5528 4813

social@globalworkandtravel.com

HQ: Level 16, 50 Cavill Avenue, Surfers Paradise

Tell us how Global Work & Travel made you happy
Friendly, helpful and reassuring
Amazing! Brock was fantastic, he answered all my questions and made sure I knew I have heaps of support behind me!
Thanks for the 5 star review Jenna!

We are so happy that Brock was able to answer all of your questions! We are here to support you for your whole trip!

Thanks for choosing Global Work & Travel!!
Absolutely amazing
Hi Yasmin,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a 5 star review!
Very helpful and understanding. Very polite staff.
Global Work & Travel 4 star review on 20th January 2021
Thank you for your 5 star review Steven!
Very good!
The service I received was very good and covered all my questions
They offer a lot and it sounds great but when I spoke to them on the phone they were very pushy in having me pay the deposit that day, inappropriate in asking me specifically how much money I had in savings, and spoke to me very condescendingly about my savings and the need to pay the deposit that day.
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Feedback like this helps us grow and develop as a company.

We're sorry if you feel that our Work & Travel Experts may have crossed a line during your conversation. However, from what we've gathered from your review, we think we can explain why.

As uncomfortable as it may be, we need to discover where our travellers are sitting financially. It would be irresponsible of us and a breach of our duty of care to book people on trips who can't afford it. This is why our Work & Travel Experts have to discover this information. It is part of the qualification process.

As far as the deposit goes, all of our trips have very strict availability. Quite often we do have travellers miss out on going when they want to go, or even at all, simply because they didn't act fast enough.

On a more personal level, we see travellers time and time again miss out on going on their dream trips because they don't take the first step. This isn't just our travellers, but also our friends, family members and even ourselves. If you keep putting off a trip, it has a tendency to stay put off. We know this, and this is why we're enthusiastic about getting people started straight away. Because then it makes it real.

Even still, if you're able to send through some details about yourself to feedback@globalworkandtravel.com we will be able to pass the feedback through to the Work & Travel Expert that you spoke to, to ensure it doesn't happen again.

We hope that your experience with us, in this case, has not soured your opinion of us as a company. As we would love to help put together your dream trip!

However, if it has, we will you all the luck in the world with your travel aspirations in the future.
Great! Very kind and helpful service.
Thank you for the 5 star review Sarah!
Amazing!! Goes above and beyond! Thanks Lachlan
Loved the service from Kirra she should get a pay increase but yes the service was amazing nothing but the best worker you have there
Hi Alisi,

We are thrilled to receive this review! We think Kirra is fantastic also - we will pass this feedback on to her!

Thanks for choosing Global Work & Travel! We can't wait to be there every step of the way for you!
Generally quite good. My coordinator is very informative and follows through with what he says he will do.
Hi Penny!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We are glad that your Trip Coordinator has been there to assist you along the way!

Thanks from Global Work & Travel!
Absolutely fantastic, great lads
Thorough and friendly.
Absolutely amazing! Kirra went above and beyond. She helped me overcome any queries or fears that I had. She also allowed me to feel so excited about this great opportunity with all the potential for travel and the spectacular experiences I am going to obtain.
Thanks for leaving such a positive review Samantha!

We pride ourselves on providing a premium service so it makes us very happy to hear that Kirra went above and beyond for you! We will definitely share this feedback with her!

You will have such an incredible time - we can't wait to hear all about your trip and how amazing it is!

Thanks from the team at Global Work & Travel!
Incredible! Tim did an excellent job of including all of important information regarding the work holiday process but also included personal experiences and made the entire process exciting!
Hi Bethany!

We are so delighted to hear how amazing Tim was and that he was able to give you all the information you needed! It is such an exciting time and we are going to be here every step of the way to plan your trip!

Thanks for choosing Global Work & Travel!
It was awesome, he answered any questions that I had, was really detailed and now I feel like I’m set
Excellent. The two advisers I dealt with were very helpful.
Thanks for your 5 star review Indianna!

We are delighted the team were able to help you out with your trip! We will be here every step of the way for you!!
Very good
Amazing! The whole time I felt so excited learning about the experience and what’s going to come from it! Ellen was amazing and the service was so fast!
HI Jaida!

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review! We are just as excited as you are - we think Ellen is amazing as well & will be sure to pass the feedback on.

Thanks from the team at Global Work & Travel