Global Work & Travel Reviews

of reviewers recommend Global Work & Travel
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Global Work & Travel Reviews

About Global Work & Travel:

Global Work & Travel is one of the world's leading youth travel brands, specialising in working holidays, volunteer trips, teaching excursions, au pair exchanges and student internships.

With offices located in Australia, Canada and the UK, Global Work & Travel offers the one-stop-shop for all your meaningful travel experiences.

Visit our website to find out more!

+61 7 5528 4813

social@globalworkandtravel.com

HQ: Level 16, 50 Cavill Avenue, Surfers Paradise

Tell us how Global Work & Travel made you happy
Great! Helped alot!
Excellent and informative service. I was sold straight away 😂
Hi Helen! We are so glad you found our team helpful & they gave you all the information you needed! Thanks from the whole team at Global Work & Travel!
The service I received was excellent! He helped me with any questions I had and helped me get the trip underway!
emily was Great!
Outstanding! Got my booking done so fast
Hi Abbie! Thanks for your review - we can't wait to assist you with your travels!!
Energy on point, service answered everything and more!
Amazing service! Had a very lovely time talking/dealing with Tom :)
Hi Emily! Thanks for your 5 star review - we are delighted to hear that you had a great time dealing with Tom! Thanks from Global Work & Travel!
Informative and simple
Awesome! without you I would not be traveling especially in this crazy time we live in at the moment
We are so happy to receive your 5 star review of your experience with us! We will continue to be here every step of the way with your travels :)
Awesome, Jordan was great to talk too, answered all questions and concerns I had and just made it an enjoyable interaction. Couldn't recommend him any higher!
Hi Josh! We are delighted to hear that your Work & Travel Expert, Jordan was able to answer all of your questions & get you excited for your trip! We will of course pass this feedback on! Thanks for choosing to travel with Global Work & Travel!
The representative I spoke to was very thorough and friendly.
Amazing, overwhelming information and seemed to good to be true & believe. I’m fulfilling my dream - I’m very happy so far - thank you Jai ! ☺️
Hi Robbin! Thanks for your review! We will be here every step of the way for you to assist you on your trip! We love hearing that you are fulfilling your dream & we can't wait to hear all about your adventures! Thanks from the team at Global Work & Travel!
Very helpful considering my intial ideas for locations weren't possible.
Very friendly team who are very helpful and understanding
Hi Isla! Thanks for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review! We are so happy our team were able to assist you with your trip! :)
Bloody pearler!
Hood and informative.
The service was great. Kimberly had a fantastic attitude and she was so informative.
Hi Katherine, We are over the moon to hear that your Work & Travel Expert Kimberley was super informative & was there to assist you with your trip! Thanks for choosing to travel with Global Work & Travel!
Amazing!! I was fully informed about everything. Made me feel like I will be well looked after :)
Thanks for the 5 star review Mikayla! We love hear that you were fully informed & looked after by our team! Thanks from all of us at Global Work & Travel!
Stellar! The whole experience was absolutely organic and comfortable. Everything was met and answered with such ease.
Hi Nancy, We are so happy to hear you had such a great experience with our team & they were able to answer all of your questions for you! We are looking forward to assisting you all along the way :)
AMAZING. The crew were so helpful and so genuinely excited for me
Thank you for your 5 star review! :) We are so glad our team were able to answer your questions & get you excited for your trip! Thanks for choosing Global Work & Travel!
Global Work & Travel is rated 4.84 based on 6,260 reviews