Global Work & Travel Reviews

Under an hour
customer service
Read Global Work & Travel Reviews

About Global Work & Travel:

The Global Work & Travel Co. is one of the world's leading youth travel brands, specialising in working holidays, volunteer trips, teaching excursions, au pair exchanges and student internships.

With offices located in Australia, Canada and the UK, The Global Work & Travel Co. offers the one-stop-shop for all your meaningful travel experiences.

Visit our website to find out more!

+61 7 5528 4813

social@globalworkandtravel.com

HQ: Level 16, 50 Cavill Avenue, Surfers Paradise

Tell us how Global Work & Travel made you happy
Harry was such a big help over the phone helping me out with the first steps and has really made me excited about going on my trip now!
Posted 1 hour ago
Lex is amazing! Beautiful girl to talk to very patient and charming, would recommend her to anyone looking to start out working abroad, she’s very helpful and professional
Great service thanks Rhiannon!
I didn’t get to deal with the team personally today but my partner did and was happy with the service and help.
Service is beyond what I expected!! The team are sooo helpful and has made me confident that working with a trustworthy company.
Krystal was very informative and lovely. gave me a big push towards going on my volunteering trip. Still a bit dubious that it could be a scam however I dont think that it is :)
The service was amazing and very thing was done smoothly and stress free. Will highly recommend to friends and family.
Outstanding!!
Matt and Luke where very kind and helpful
Very polite & very helpful
Great really good enthusiasm thanks Liam !!
Great really helpful
So helpful, loved ben, easiest life decision I have ever made.
Blokes were legends very easy to understand
Awful, it’s a scam guys, they just use high-pressure sales tactics to entice you into spending huge amounts on what? I’ve already spent well over a grand and that’s not even including flights, insurance, visa etc. Huge mistake using this company, I should have seen it coming when they asked for money during the first phone call. Makes me feel sick when I look back at it now. They are trained to be “nice” and “friendly” that’s how these companies are making they’re money... my advice, steer clear ..
Hi Alicia,

We're very saddened to receive this review and very sorry that you feel this way about your experience with us. We have strict deadlines for our intakes, which are due to things such as visa submission dates & cut offs, season variables, intake capacity for our offices, and even flight limitations for some trips. Depending on the trip, these fill up especially quickly during peak periods, and on a first-in, first-served basis. Our Work & Travel Experts were simply trying to save you any disappointment from missing out on a spot.

Additionally, our Work & Travel Experts explained the inclusions and the price of the trip when you spoke with them, plus they are also outlined on the booking forms you completed, which outlines the price of your flights, travel insurance and visa application fee are excluded from the trip price.
The service was amazing! The team was understanding and paitent with me at all times.
Very good
The service I received was excellent! I got all the information I was looking for and had every question answered.
Had many issues with the payments and James was very patient despite that hectic period and would even call me outside working hours to make sure we’d find an alternative solution. Great support.
It was very helpful and informative. I appreciate all the support and help I received from the representatives and had a really good experience. Great service!
Global Work & Travel is rated 4.84 based on 5,691 reviews