Global Work & Travel Reviews

Based on 6,394 reviews
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Global Work & Travel Reviews

About Global Work & Travel:

Global Work & Travel is one of the world's leading youth travel brands, specialising in working holidays, volunteer trips, teaching excursions, au pair exchanges and student internships.

With offices located in Australia, Canada and the UK, Global Work & Travel offers the one-stop-shop for all your meaningful travel experiences.

Visit our website to find out more!

+61 7 5528 4813

social@globalworkandtravel.com

HQ: Level 16, 50 Cavill Avenue, Surfers Paradise

Tell us how Global Work & Travel made you happy
It was just great
Was quick and helpful, answered all my questions!
Thanks for the 5 star review Kimberly :)
Had an amazing talk with a young lady by the name of Ash. She explained everything precisely and clearly as to what I should expect! It was amazing to talk with someone who understood me! Loved every minute and I’m so excited to take the next step and begin a new chapter of my life with global travel by my side :)
Hi Scott, We are so delighted to receive such a positive review about your experience with our team member Ash! We are so excited to assist you with your travels & will be here every step of the way! Thanks for choosing to travel with Global Work & Travel!
Absolute scam of a company, tries tī delete any negative reviews.
Hello, We are sorry to hear that you feel this way as we pride ourselves on providing a premium service to all of our customers. Having been running for over 14 years, assisting more than 65,000 travellers and having 4 offices worldwide we can assure you that we are absolutley not a scam. We have over 11,000 reviews across several different platforms. As these are all third-party platforms we are unable to delete any of the reviews purely because they are negative, so we are not sure what you are referring to. Unfortunately we are unable to find you in our system but we would like to hear more about your experience with us. Please feel free to contact us at feedback@globalworkandtravel.com if you would like to discuss your concerns further. Thanks - Global Work & Travel
Calum. Mate what a legend. Absolutely by far the best customer service I have ever received, and this comes from someone who works in customer service. I'm incredibly indecisive, and the information I received was beyond helpful. I'm so excited for my volunteer journey.
Hi Ashleigh, Thanks for leaving us a 5 star review! We love hearing how great Calum was and how helpful he has been! We can't wait to assist you with your volunteer trip :) Thanks for choosing Global Work & Travel!
Perfect 🥰
Matt was awesome to talk to!! Very informative about my teaching trip to Italy and got me really excited about living and teaching in Italy!!
Hi Therese, Thanks for the 5 star review! It is so great to hear Matt was able to give you all the information you needed for your Teach Italy Trip! What an incredible time you are going to have! Thanks for choosing to travel with Global Work & Travel!
Very good! the person on the phone did a great job of explaining the process and made it sound fun.
The workers are SO NICE and super supportive.
I made an enquiry to Global Work and Travel (GWT) about a working holiday overseas 2 years ago but because of the border restrictions I was concerned about it going ahead, so I contacted my trip coordinator and was falsely assured I would be safe to travel and return, which was never possible. I was allowed to use half of the funds I had paid, which I did but these flights was cancelled due to yet another border closure. I tried to rebook and they wanted to charge me the same amount as if I booked independently, not including what I had already paid - so this means flights would have been DOUBLE the amount they were worth through GWT. Absolutely ridiculous. GWT used manipulative tactics to try and leech more money from me by asking for unexpected additional fees after booking. I requested a full refund as it has been two years and I have paid them hundreds of dollars without any goods or service to show for it. They promised to "request a refund" for me from the airlines but have since ignored my attempts to follow it up and it's been two months since the request for refund.
Hi Marilyn, We are sorry to hear that this is how you feel about your experience with us. We understand that you have been in contact with our team who have explained everything to you, but we would like to take this time to clarify a couple of your concerns for you and also other readers. Unfortunately COVID affected so many of our travellers plans to travel. We had quite a number of travellers leave during COVID as a number of our trips were running, but we completely understand for anyone who wanted to put their trip on hold or not travel at the time they were supposed to. You decided that you wanted to cancel your trip, and you were offered a travel credit with us. Normally with our travel credits, this excludes domestic travel. However, our team as a gesture of goodwill, made an exception for you and allowed you to use this credit towards a domestic flight. Our team went above and beyond to assist you with your travel needs, however due to COVID you were unable to go on this domestic trip. We cancelled your flight with the airline, and at the time the airline said this was non refundable and offered a credit. This is a standard procedure for domestic airlines. However, we were able to get a waiver from the airline and they have offered a refund, which can take up to 12 weeks to process, which our team advised. Once we have received the refund we will let you know & this will be applied back to your account as a travel credit with us. We have sent a follow up to the airline but unfortunately for now this is out of our hands until the airline gets back to us. We completely understand this can be frustrating waiting, however this is down to the airline and their wait times. Our team has been in touch with you the whole time and have explained this to you thoroughly but please reach out to us if you need any further clarification. Thanks Marilyn,
It was excellent
Great, very informative
Really great and very friendly. Made me excited for my trip
Very prompt and energetic consultation. Could feel the passion over the phone which made me more excited for the trip!
It was alright, could’ve been better for the money paid.
Hi Anonymous, We would love to hear more about your recent experience with us and how we can make this a 5-star review. If you can please reach out to the email address below with further feedback that would be great: feedback@globalworkandtravel.com Thanks
Excellent Olga was extremely well informed and very friendly and helpful!
Very friendly, informative and helpful in any way to make your trip all the more enjoyable. My trip coordinator Kim was extremely kind and helpful with organising my trip and making everything as straight forward as possible. So huge thanks to kim.
Hi Stephen! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a positive review about your trip! We love hearing how kind & helpful your Trip Coordinator Kim was, we will of course pass this feedback on to her :) Thank you for travelling with Global Work & Travel!
absolutely fantastic!
Good service! Very informative
Very organized and just what i needed!
Global Work & Travel is rated 4.8 based on 6,394 reviews