Global Work & Travel Reviews

of reviewers recommend Global Work & Travel
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Global Work & Travel Reviews

About Global Work & Travel:

Global Work & Travel is one of the world's leading youth travel brands, specialising in working holidays, volunteer trips, teaching excursions, au pair exchanges and student internships.

With offices located in Australia, Canada and the UK, Global Work & Travel offers the one-stop-shop for all your meaningful travel experiences.

Visit our website to find out more!

+61 7 5528 4813

social@globalworkandtravel.com

HQ: Level 16, 50 Cavill Avenue, Surfers Paradise

Tell us how Global Work & Travel made you happy
It was really good
Jordan was great! Very funny and answered all my questions
Crystelle was lovely and super informative. Can’t wait to start planning my trip!
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review Somer! We will be sure to pass this positive feedback onto Crystelle.
The service I’ve received so far has been amazing. I haven’t exactly been the easiest person to deal with due to my partial indecisiveness and other life opportunities arising however Olly has been so informative and helpful ensuring I know of all my options and answering all my questions.
Hi Lucy! We are so happy to hear that you had a 5 star experience with your Work & Travel Expert, Ollie! We love hearing how information & helpful he was in helping you with your trip of a lifetime! Thanks for choosing Global Work & Travel, we will be here every step of the way to answer any questions you have!
Incredible I spoke with Lucy and she was amazing! She answered all of my questions and gave me so much information
Awesome, pipper explained everything really well and clear
Absolutely great service
It was absolutely amazing and always is.
Hi Jordan! We're so thrilled you had a 5-star experience with our team! Thanks for the review!
amazing, super helpful & very happy and enthusiastic, has me super excited about the trip and provided me with a lot of information!
Hi Shai-lee Thanks so much for taking the time to write such lovely feedback! We can't wait for you to go on your trip & we are so excited for you!!
amazing! so much help and encouragement.
welcoming call, with enough information to get me excited!
Very good
Perfect! 10/10 would recommend
Thanks for the 5 star review Jamie! :)
Incredible, my phone call was so helpful and really made me feel capable and excited for travelling on my own.
Thanks so much for leaving such a positive review Bonnie!! We love hearing how helpful our team has been & we are just as excited as you are!!
Excellent, I spoke to Piper and she was so friendly and informative! Ver good customer service, answered all of the questions asked in a formal and understanding manner! She helped me get started and get signed up! Very happy with my service from her :)
Hi Talei, Thank you for leaving us a 5-star review! We are so happy that you had such a great experience with your Work & Travel Expert Piper! We will be sure to pass this feedback on to her! Thanks for travelling Global Work & Travel! :)
Aaron was outstanding! He explained everything in great detail and made sure I understood before moving on to the next step. He answered all of my questions and made the process super easy for me. So excited!
Hi Tiana, We are delighted to receive your review & hear you had a 5-star experience with your Work & Travel Expert, Aaron! We love hearing that he explained everything in detail & made sure you understood everything! Our team will continue to be here every step of your trip to answer any questions that come up! Thanks for choosing Global Work & Travel! :)
Service has been thorough and reassuring. Would recommend.
Phone operator was great and went through everything thoroughly as well as has a great conversation flow!
Thanks for leaving us a 5 star review Doreen :)
The service was great, very thorough, helpful and insightful!
Fantastic.