woolroom Reviews

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read woolroom Reviews

info@thewoolroom.com

33-35 Pillings Road, Oakham, Rutland

Tell us how woolroom made you happy
woolroom 5 star review on 19th January 2020
woolroom 5 star review on 19th December 2018
Dillian Warman
woolroom 5 star review on 6th December 2018
Cengiz AsiliskenderAsiliskender
Toastie warm snug and cosy. Lovely duvet
A pleasure to shop with. My pillows arrived very quickly and we're in eco friendly packaging as advertised. I shopped with Woolroom because I was impressed with their ethical statement. Thank you.
Received my wool mattress topper and I am very pleased with quality and comfort
Effortless ordering, good communication and delivery!
Excellent service throughout my order and diverted on time.
The topper is excellent and very happy with it, keeps me warm and I do not need to put the heating on in my bedroom.
Thank and highly recommended.
.,,,,,,,,,,
Sooooo.....long story....
I ordered a few ‘all seasons’ bedding sets of varying sizes to satisfy the needs of the entire family.
First night lots of moans from all the children. They don’t like change. Husband also moaned due expense. I reminded him that with the sale offer the bedding was no more expensive than John Lewis expensive microfibre equivalents. Firstly, there are a lot of negative reviews about the pillows. We took the time to plump, fill, remove etc but after a few nights decided they weren’t for us...the pillows are not terrible at all and we didn’t mind them. They just weren’t an improvement on what we already have (latex) so have been returned and replaced with wool pillow protectors.
The mattress protectors were a great hit all round so have already ordered duplicates for when laundering.
The all Season duvets were heavy together and much too warm but then our house doesn’t ever get very cold. We used the autumn weight alone and this is light & warm. The summer weight will be perfect in the warmer months.
I do understand the problem commented on in other reviews with the sizing of the duvets. They are tight, even slightly larger than the covers. I did query this but was told the duvets are laser cut to size and maybe my covers had shrunk due to washing...not the most satisfactory response. However I have ordered brand new covers and the duvets are still slightly oversized. It does cause a bit of a bulky edge but doesn’t bother me at the moment....it’s a problem which could easily be rectified in the manufacturing process I’m sure.
I am into my second week of the trial now & very comfortable at night. I usually suffer with the dreaded night sweats and waking during the night but these seem to have improved...time will tell. My husband and the kids all love their bedding sets but it’s still early days.
I love the sleep guarantee & intend to use it to my advantage...you can’t go wrong and if you don’t try you will never really know. There seems little point trying to make a decision based on all the reviews as everyone is different. I desperately want my trial to work for us all so that my family can sleep under (and over) natural, eco friendly, healthy, sustainable & recyclable bedding. Better still it’s British made & the customer service team have all been lovely to deal with so its a win win all round.
Sweet dreams to those of you who decide to try out the bedding sets...I think you’ll be pleasantly surprised, not just by the product but also by the friendly customer service at the Woolroom.
LOVE IT. A friend recommended you and we are very happy with our purchase. We love our new wool quilt, not as bulky and heavy as our old one, much lighter but so warm. Quilt was out of order when I ordered it but we didn't have to wait to long. Thank you.
I love my Deluxe pillow and my standard duvet. The quality is amazing. The blanket is warm, yet light and breathable. The pillow is just right :) they came beautifully packaged in Calico bags! Excellent value for money, I highly recommend!
Ordered luxury washable double medium wool duvet and my daughter who is quite particular with her bedding is very pleased with it. Ordering and delivery process good.
We are very pleased with our wool duvets, very cosy and good for people with allergies.
Loving my new duvet. It creates a lovely constant warmth and i sleep right through the night.
I ordered two deluxe pillows and love them. I did order another bag of wool for each pillow as my husband and I like firm pillows. I have also ordered 2 kids pillows and feel happy letting my two year olds use them as they are natural. Happy with all products and would order from woolroom again. Great customer service too.
Poppers bad
Excellent customer service on both occasions, having bought first a duvet and then a pillow.
We visited the Wool
Room’s shop near Ipswich, The Sleep Studio, on Tuesday afternoon and three hours later had ordered an Oxford mattress, divan and bedding!
We were absolutely delighted with the service we received from Bob who was so helpful and patient during the course of a long afternoon. Not once did we feel rushed or under pressure and as I have complex physical problems I really did need the time to make sure we chose the right bed.
Honest too which is so refreshing in today’s high pressure sales world. Bob even made us a cup of tea!
A lovely shopping experience and well worth making the trip. They really do want their customers to walk out feeling happy with their decision.
Very quick delivery. We’ve been gradually changing all our bedding to wool and this mattress protector goes on top of a thick topper. Very comfortable and definitive improvement on synthetic in terms of comfort and temperature control.
It’s perfect for the colder winter months in Arizona.
Recieved my orderer after having to call to chase it up.
When I did recieve it the outer packaging (bag) was so torn I could see the item when it was handed to me.
Have ordered two toppers from you a few years ago and was excellent service. Pretty poor this time round.
Really lovely quality mattress protector.
woolroom is rated 4.79 based on 4,755 reviews