Wright Brothers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wright Brothers
Read Wright Brothers Reviews

About Wright Brothers:

We have been growing and buying seafood for London’s best chefs for nearly 20 years (inc. Gordon Ramsay, Jason Atherton and Angela Hartnett). Now we aim to deliver the same restaurant quality and service to you At Home.

athome@thewrightbrothers.co.uk

Tell us how Wright Brothers made you happy
Wright Brothers 5 star review on 21st November 2020
Don N
Wright Brothers 5 star review on 18th November 2020
Sara Ollerhead
Wright Brothers 5 star review on 16th November 2020
Eugene Delaney
Simply the best fish I've ever eaten at home. It's the same quality as a top restaurant. I've bought at least five times since the summer. The salmon is amazing. The hake so creamy and great find. I bought the Salmon Var and it was a show stopper. I've bought scallops several times and just topped them with garlic and ginger and cooked them under the grill. Amazing.
Bought the festive fruits de mer shellfish platter box, it was incredible! It was packed perfectly and everything was so fresh, this is hands down the best place to purchase fresh fish & shellfish from. I'll definitely be ordering more for Christmas and I can't wait to try their gin.
I ordered the beautiful jersey rock oysters and without a doubt the best oysters we’ve had for freshness,flavour and their meaty bodies a pure delight..as were the carabineros which exceeded all expectations in every way possible.The mussels and clams again fantastic quality,fresh and outstanding flavour.can’t wait for my next order a real treat when staying in is the new going out.
Wright Brothers 5 star review on 22nd November 2020 Wright Brothers 5 star review on 22nd November 2020 Wright Brothers 5 star review on 22nd November 2020 Wright Brothers 5 star review on 22nd November 2020
Our seafood delivery was deelish!. We couldn't go out due to lockdown so decided to bring the restaurant home, only possibel with Wright Bros fresh produce. We opted for the scallops and mussels and loved every bit for our Belgium-themed moule night
Wright Brothers 5 star review on 21st November 2020
Our order arrived in a few days packed in dry ice and a thermal coat! It was absolutely delicious. We had a fishfest weekend and ate it all. The best items were the Tuna, succulent and tasty, the scallops which were sweet and tender and the dover sole, so meaty and full of flavour. Well worth the money and up to the standard you would expect from Wright Bros. We will be ordering again.
Well....what a treat to have a restaurant meal at home in lockdown! We had the scallops in buckwheat galettes and sole meuniere and I am looking forward to trying the tuna steaks. Delivery was excellent, at the time stated and perfectly wrapped to keep the fish fresh and well chilled. We can't wait to eat in London again but meanwhile thank you for the great service.
I have had the happiest day throughout the whole lockdown period because I have received the fresh seafood delivery from Wright Bros!!! The way they pack them makes the seafood remain absolutely fresh and cold. I ate my oysters without worrying about whether the seafood weren't fresh enough. I can't wait to order some more seafood from you!
Really impressed by the whole shopping experience; a good website which gave the impression of quality. When the delivery arrived, it was well packaged with plenty of insulation and ice blocks to keep things cold and they were very cold. The products looked lovely. So far, we have eaten the fish pie mix which was a superior quality to any other mix I have bought from a supermarket, it was less wet and had a good flavour and firm texture. I will order again.
Fish was very fresh and arrived exactly as planned
Best fish, excellent service and always a delight to have a smiling person knocking on your door to deliver a box of treasured delights!
Amazing oysters
The oysters were great and so was the smoked salmon but the fish didn't feel like anything special and were of course much more expensive then regular shops
I ordered lobster for my husband's birthday. This was the first time I had used Wright Brothers and the service and efficiency was excellent and the lobster was delicious. I also ordered the instruments which were very helpful to get the most out of the lobster. I will certainly be using them again. Thank you for making the dinner very special.
A wonderful selection of fresh fish delivered to my door promptly.
Have ordered quite a few times now. Oysters and prawns have been great quality every time. Only negative is the blade of the more expensive wood handled oyster knife we bought from WB broke on the second use. No issues with delivery. Well packed.
Very good experience, excellent delivery and service. With the current lockdown in place it made it possible to have a lovely celebration of my husbands 40th birthday.
I ordered the lobster, prawns and dressed crab for my parents as a lockdown birthday treat. They loved it..... excellent quality and enough for 2 meals. Really recommend.
Wright Brothers 5 star review on 18th November 2020
The oysters we ordered were extremely fresh and well packaged to keep them safe. The oyster knife we bought to accompany them was presented in a beautiful box - although it was sadly wet through from the way it was packed, so we had to dispose of the presentation box. Otherwise, a great experience we would certainly recommend to friends and family for special occasions.
First time customer who has had a very pleasant experience.
Initial glitch over the order was quickly and appropriately resolved. Delivery was good with the package arriving in good shape and the ice packs still frozen inside a thick wrapping g of sustainable insulation. The fish itself was fresh and absolutely delicious.
Will definitely order again.
The service and delivery was very fast and the quality of packaging and fish terrific.
I highly recommend the Wright Bros fantastic and professional At Home service. From the ease of ordering, to the efficient delivery service and the excitement of receiving our well packaged delivery of high quality fresh fish was a five star service. Will definitely be using the At Home service again
Wright Brothers is rated 4.82 based on 273 reviews