Wright Brothers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wright Brothers
Read Wright Brothers Reviews

About Wright Brothers:

We have been growing and buying seafood for London’s best chefs for nearly 20 years (inc. Gordon Ramsay, Jason Atherton and Angela Hartnett). Now we aim to deliver the same restaurant quality and service to you At Home.

athome@thewrightbrothers.co.uk

Tell us how Wright Brothers made you happy
Excellent produce and the customer service was brilliant too. I have been recommending At Home to everyone!
today I went to lunch with my partner and it turned out great. The food is great, and the attention received by Juan was great. He recommended a coktels special they had and I was amazing. We'll definitely repeat
Our first order, for a celebratory family lunch proved a very happy experience. The fish was very well packaged and arrived in excellent condition on the date selected.
The scallops and dressed crab were delicious.
I have had several deliveries from Wright Bros over the past weeks. Oysters, Mussels and Dover Sole - delicious
Service and quality has been outstanding.
Absolutely outstanding service from ordering to delivery
Kept informed all the way
All fish was of amazing quality
Arrived on time.
Packaging was incredible.
And most importantly the oysters, long strip smoked salmon and the Dover Soles were all amazing.
Everything was very fresh, the scallops were so delicious I ordered 3 boxes.
The oysters and prawns are delicious and very fresh!
Excellent delivery service, freshness and quality of fish. Highly recommend.
Tried out seafood delivery for the first time. Really impressed with the quality and freshness of seafood. Especially the oysters! Really enjoyed them.
Prompt delivery. Would certainly love to indulge ourselves with the seafood again!
Delivery spot on...scallops delicious.....4 of us had 4 each as a main course and the next day, 2 of us had a pair for lunch.
Now thinking about our next treat...
First time I have used this company but I was delighted with hamper all arrived in good condition when it was promised. Packaging was good but most importantly we loved eating it. It was for my partners birthday and he loves his seafood 🦞. We moth love oysters so was a little bit disappointed in their quality but the lobster was a good size 😋. The little tin of caviar was a good With an aperitif . Prawns plentiful and the scallops we ate some raw and the others I did in garlic butter. All in all I would recommend.
All very good Oysters where great
Great produce and always delivered on time.
We have ordered 3x now given the quality of this seafood, delicious oysters, prawns, lobster, and last week, a whole turbot for the barbecue. We love you!!
Wright Brothers 5 star review on 19th September 2020
Good product expensive but good
Packaging good
I would order again
Did want Cromer crab but out of stock which seemed funny
One short : SATISFIED : thanks
prompt delivery of brill & dover sole ( substantially reduced in price)..... both delicious. dover sole skinned & trimmed as I ordered . brill whole ( easy to fillet & I kept bones in freezer ready to make fab fish stock). Will definitely order from Wright’s again.....very happy.
Ordering was easy .Delivery was great and the fish was delicious. Thoroughly recommend .
Excellent quality and speedy delivery on the day of your choice.
I purchased their "Catch of the Day" box - the quality of the fish was first-class, and the portion sizes were generous. However, I would've preferred more variety; I received 4 portions each of 4 fish. That aside, I will definitely be using them again!
Wright Brothers is rated 4.81 based on 98 reviews