TheWrightBuy Reviews

of reviewers recommend TheWrightBuy
Read TheWrightBuy Reviews

About TheWrightBuy:

theWrightBuy.co.uk is an Online White Goods Retailer, specialising in Cheap, Unbranded Appliances such as Chimney Cooker Hoods, Extractor Fans, Hobs, Ovens, Fridge Freezers as well as Fisher & Paykel Dishdrawers, Insinkerator Disposers, Franke Hot Taps and even iRobot Roomba robotic vacuum cleaners.

As well as our website, we run a successful Amazon store and many of our Cookology items are Best Sellers and we are Top Rated eBay Sellers.

When you buy from the Wright Buy, you are protected by Google's Certified programme and you can pay with PayPal or even Amazon for extra reassurance.
Card payments are securely processed using SagePay - Europe's leading payment gateway.

01279 504466

sales@thewrightbuy.co.uk

Unit 2 Piperell Way

Tell us how TheWrightBuy made you happy
I ordered a small Cooklogoy Freezer & Microwave. I am pleased with the products to-date.
No problems at all from start to finish
Excellent customer service
The item was easy to order and arrived even earlier then I expected, I was contacted with the earlier delivery date and then on the day was given a 3 hour window then was contacted yet again with an exact delivery time. The item was in perfect condition and at an excellent price . Great service.
Very promt service, havnt fitted it yet as my sink supplier is not as on the ball as you guys .
an excellent freezer.it gets more than 5 stars.
Bought the cookology CET900. Delivery stated 48 hours but was her the day after ordering! Looks very sleek and modern and easy to clean as all is touchscreen so no fiddley knobs or buttons to clean! Heats up very quickly and there is enough room to actually fit large pans on all rings. This product is exceptional value for money!
TheWrightBuy 5 star review on 1st February 2021
No problems and delivered on time
Brilliant service, very helpful staff!
Great and fast delivery
The cooker hood was dispatched next day and I was kept informed of its progress throughout. It arrived a day later carefully packaged. The hood was exactly as advertised and it came with easy to follow, clear instructions and all required fixings. I would highly recommend both the product and the Wright Buy
Efficient, prompt service - our microwave arrived securely packaged within two days of ordering. Happy to recommend this company.
Very helpful quick response for my item
Very good service all the way though
It's is worth the money, just the right size .
Excellent service. Arrived in 48hrs as expected in perfect condition & as described. Measurements are correct as it fits perfectly in place. Absolutely love my Cookology CTTD6SL tabletop dishwasher - don’t know how I lived without it!!
TheWrightBuy 5 star review on 28th January 2021 TheWrightBuy 5 star review on 28th January 2021
Wrong product dilvered, the an absolute night mare trying to sort it out and getting them to collect it. In the end I had to arrange a currier to return the unwanted items so I could get a refund joke of a company
Excellent product, speedy delivery.
Fast and efficient including the kitchen sink!
Great service from start to finish. Happy with the appliances.. and information regarding delivery times to suit me. Would recommend better than most of the large companies I have used in the past.
TheWrightBuy is rated 4.83 based on 6,291 reviews