The Zipyard Bournemouth Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend The Zipyard Bournemouth

About The Zipyard Bournemouth: The ZipYard Bournemouth provides a professional and comprehensive bespoke clothing alterations and repairs service, at competitive prices.

We restyle, resize, mend and customise bridal, formal and party wear, dresses, skirts, blouses and shirts, jeans, trousers, suits, jackets, coats, leather wear, uniforms and more so if you have an item of clothing that’s in need of a quick fix then come down to the ZipYard Bournemouth today. .

01202 528400

info@bournemouth.thezipyard.co.uk

342 Wimborne Road

How would you rate The Zipyard Bournemouth?

(optional)
We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

CHARLIE GIBB
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service as usual. Always deliver on date they provided."
ANGELA FOSTER
Verified Buyer
"I had two pairs of trousers taken up. I’m pleased with the work,. I Recommend the Zipyard"
"Did a great job on a jump suit with difficult material and staff really helpful, will definitely use again."
JANE LINDSAY
Verified Buyer
"I go to the Zipyard in Winton for all my alterations and repairs. Nothing is ever too much trouble. The ladies are always pleasant , cheerful and in my opinion very talented. I do tell them how much I appreciate their professional work. Always a joy to use them. Thank you Zipyard."
DAVID HOWELL
Verified Buyer
"Had some leather work done at the winton store! The job was perfect! Many thanks!"
"Very neat & professional alteration on jacket sleeves"
MIKE TONGE
Verified Buyer
"I am very pleased with the repair to my Suede jacket and would recommend to my friends."
"Amazing customer service very polite and friendly...and its like my zip never had an issue in the 1st place :)"
JENNY CLARKE
Verified Buyer
"Excellent friendly service. Made a wonderful job of my alterations. Would recommend them."
GRAHAM MEADOWS
Verified Buyer
"Good friendly service with a smile. Reasonably priced."
MANASA TAMANI
Verified Buyer
"Quick service was very good"
"Thank you for managing to repair my dress even though it was difficult. Thank you for shortening the sleeves of my coat...really neat job. Can now wear it and see my hands."
RICHARD ROONEY
Verified Buyer
"The staff are very efficient and friendly. The work they did was exactly what I wanted. I will recommend them to anyone I know."
"The alterations were superb and the team very helpful, felt it was a little pricey and a promise of a txt when the item was ready which I never received . Likely to return again"
SHIRLEY WHITE
Verified Buyer
"The alterations were very well done and I would be happy to recommend you to anyone."
NICK MILLIGAN
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service as always. Two coats repaired."
JOANNE AMEY
Verified Buyer
"Sometimes the work is tremendous and sometimes not much better than I could have managed myself. The staff are okay but often not genuinely pleasant and sometimes quite arrogant. But there is only one ZipYard in Bournemouth and the other places have to send away and it takes longer and costs more!"
"The lining of the curtains which you took up are now longer than the curtains. However, I can live with it as they are pulled back on tie-backs and do not show too much. Not ideal though."
"Happy staff, professional, on time - a great job"
SOPHIE CARTER
Verified Buyer
"My handbag got fixed, it’s perfect and was ready to pick up earlier than they said :)"
The Zipyard Bournemouth is rated 4.63 based on 481 reviews