The Zipyard Bournemouth Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend The Zipyard Bournemouth

About The Zipyard Bournemouth: The ZipYard Bournemouth provides a professional and comprehensive bespoke clothing alterations and repairs service, at competitive prices.

We restyle, resize, mend and customise bridal, formal and party wear, dresses, skirts, blouses and shirts, jeans, trousers, suits, jackets, coats, leather wear, uniforms and more so if you have an item of clothing that’s in need of a quick fix then come down to the ZipYard Bournemouth today. .

01202 528400

info@bournemouth.thezipyard.co.uk

342 Wimborne Road

Tell us how The Zipyard Bournemouth made you happy

Michael Moore
"I had two pairs of trousers cleaned the other day. Beautifully done! And the lady who served me was very nice tpo chat to.. Best wishes from Michael Moore."
CHRIS DAVIS
"Fantastic service and value for money! Really professional team, friendly and polite. Def be going back! ????"
Evelyn Riggs
"well I had a pair of trousers shortened & yes I was very pleased the way they were done (thankyou ladies) I will see you again."
"I have just collected my most recent order with the zipyard (it was a complex job, I knew it before I came in to the shop) and there, together with the girls (they are so knowledgeable!) I’ve discussed what I wanted to be done on my dresses, they are always eager to help and to advice, polite and friendly, great experience every time! Today, I wanted to leave another 5 star review and a thank you, but I read the last couple of reviews … is it a spam?! So rude and so not true. I’ve been a customer for the past two years, and I have used other alteration places before coming to the zipyard, I know the difference between a bad alteration and The Zipyard alteration. Highly recommended!"
"Went here to get a zip replaced on a very small bag and I was told that it would cost £25 which is more than I paid for the bag itself, I told the lady behind the till this and she told me to 'go get a new bag then'. Overpriced and rude service, will never come to this place again and won't recommend it to others. Very disappointed and poor service!"
"I took in a couple of leather items i needed new zippers put into as rough handling had broken them. The first item ( a tight shiny zip up leather gimp mask) was fixed perfectly with the mouth zip running nice and smoothly even when soaked in urine. I was a little disappointed with the leather zip up shorts as the zip in the back didn't seam to open wide enough and led to my partner (however satisfingly wicked for me) ripping out his pubic hair and being left with teeth marks all down his penis. I'm now torn (not as much as my parther) wether to give a better score than 3 start, even after Mark at the shop modelled the items for me. (He's got a lovely packet and nice tight peachy arse). Thanks again for such a tactile experience. Carl Sams aka Arnold Layne. X X X"
"Probably the worst experience I have had,poor workmanship in fact the trousers were ruined, rude counter person and 2 days late!!! Very expensive for poor quality service would not recommend"
"Sorted my dress in quick time and it fitted perfectly"
"Great quality job"
"I was delighted with the excellent customer service. I took a very expensive tulle skirt the zip needed to be replaced and I am over the moon with the result. Beautiful stitching. Thank you."
"Very good and my outfit looked much better thank you"
"Excellent really. I have used the services of the the Zipyard Bournemouth a few times now. They always do exactly as I request and are very pleasant about it. Fab service."
"Very helpful and friendly staff"
"Always good apert from one small repair"
"Very friendly polite staff who do a excellent job . I had 3 dresses altered and the work is first class."
"The actual alterations were well done. This was a shortening of curtains(eyelets.) I had left the curtains, prior to a week away. Pick up was delayed. On my return14/08,I received a telephone message with a request that morning to call zipyard as the required measurement was not recorded clearly.! This was on due pick up day.I had to make two journeys to your shop, to clarify m ments and ask for completion that day! Work done. My query.. why did it take a full week to realise this prob? Also it delayed completion of our decorating. Sorry, but no way to give efficient service and no compensation offered!! Prob will look elsewhere next time."
"Good friendly and efficient service. Well satisfied with work undertaken. Hve already rcommended the service to friends.."
"Very professional and prompt service,would highly recommend."
"FIRST CLASS AS ALWAYS"
"I have been to the Zipyard in Bournemouth twice this year, for alterations on my 2 wedding dresses. They're miracle workers! The speed and quality of their work is amazing. I have no problem driving for an hour to get there just for a fitting because I know I'm getting a brilliant service. All this and the ladies are kind and friendly too. Highly recommended."
"Good service prompt and ready for on time collection thanks"
"The ladies at the Zipyard are very helpful, clever and talented and they are a pleasure to do business with. They have altered or mended three items of my clothing recently and every one has been done perfectly. I would thoroughly recommend them."
"I am very happy with the alterations that you do for me, thank you very much Rita Elliott"
The Zipyard Bournemouth is rated 4.60 based on 552 reviews