The Zipyard Bournemouth Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend The Zipyard Bournemouth

About The Zipyard Bournemouth: The ZipYard Bournemouth provides a professional and comprehensive bespoke clothing alterations and repairs service, at competitive prices.

We restyle, resize, mend and customise bridal, formal and party wear, dresses, skirts, blouses and shirts, jeans, trousers, suits, jackets, coats, leather wear, uniforms and more so if you have an item of clothing that’s in need of a quick fix then come down to the ZipYard Bournemouth today. .

01202 528400

info@bournemouth.thezipyard.co.uk

342 Wimborne Road

How would you rate The Zipyard Bournemouth ?

Michael Moore
Michael Moore
Verified Buyer
"I had two pairs of trousers cleaned the other day. Beautifully done! And the lady who served me was very nice tpo chat to.. Best wishes from Michael Moore."
CHRIS DAVIS
CHRIS DAVIS
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic service and value for money! Really professional team, friendly and polite. Def be going back! ????"
Evelyn Riggs
Evelyn Riggs
Verified Buyer
"well I had a pair of trousers shortened & yes I was very pleased the way they were done (thankyou ladies) I will see you again."
HELEN DOWNEY
Verified Buyer
"My second time using The Zipyard and once again received excellent service and a prompt repair/and hem taking up on my dress."
CHARLIE GIBB
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service. Always deliver on time."
SUSAN CARTER
Verified Buyer
"I took a new dress to the shop and a young lady pinned it to the measurement I requested and within 1 week I received a text to say my dress was shortened and ready. It looked very good and the hem had been pressed too, so very pleased."
"I married last year and bought a wedding dress with a skirt consisting of several layers, the top one being cut away and edged with a waterfall frill. I really feared it could not be taken up but the girls in zip yard, Winton excelled. They also took some tucks in the strapless bodice to make fit nicely and added a loop and button to 'hitch up' the train to make it easier to move in before/after the ceremony."
TREVOR EVANS
Verified Buyer
"Very pleased with the repair work that you did on my shorts thank you"
Raymond Clark
Verified Buyer
"having had cleaning and alterations carried out y the company we have always been happy with their attitude and professionalism"
LAURA AMAT
Verified Buyer
"Friendly professional service. Was able to recycle my Zipyard hangers which I was really pleased to do. Staff are helpful and efficient"
DAVID OPENSHAW
Verified Buyer
"The alterations to my shirts were fantastic."
JENNY SMITH
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, lovely friendly staff"
"The female staff are very good but the prices here are unrealistically high. I won't be using them again now as there are so many other good sewing establishments for a fraction of the price. Rip off !!!"
Hayley Lang
Verified Buyer
"I had a rip in a favourite top of mine. The zip yard repaired it to the extent you wouldn’t even know it was there! Thank you so much!😊"
"The service was very quick...ready at the end of the day. The item was altered to a high standard and I am very pleased with the result."
Susan Williams
Verified Buyer
"Friendly and professional staff. Alteration made my dress a perfect fit."
CLAIRE LESLIE
Verified Buyer
"The service is accurate and the staff very efficient but I think it is overpriced and I would look for a more reasonable option next time."
JANE LINDSAY
Verified Buyer
"A happy team of talented ladies. Always happy to allow you to try on before adjustments which are finished to perfection. Thank you will be back again soon."
"Brilliant, good quality service"
LAUREN HAYLER
Verified Buyer
"Amazing service so quick and so so satisfied with my product afterwards, they can never let you down, so pleased x"
MANDY DODD
Verified Buyer
"Staff are always very helpful - nothing is too much trouble. The job is always done very well. I am always pleased with the service - an excellent shop."
"Not happy with initial service but when I decided to go elsewhere all the stops were pulled out and I felt better about letting them do the turn up of a jacket sleeve. The jacket had buttons and buttonholes which needed to be moved. Unfortuneately they were unable to make another buttonhole but I was satisfied with the finished jacket."
MARGARET BARNES