THE FIFTH COLLECTION Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend THE FIFTH COLLECTION

About THE FIFTH COLLECTION: Expertly authenticated, lovingly curated vintage and preloved luxury fashion.

+6562218526

wecare@thefifthcollection.com

59 Club StreetSingapore 069434Singapore

"Always a delight getting a sale alert from The Fifth collection!"
Thanks for your review, Tammy, we're always happy to know we are delighting our customers! :)
"An honest and genuine environment. Shopping is an effortless experience at the 5th collection."
Thank you for your positive words, Deborah! We're all about quality curation and service, so we're glad that you enjoy our selection. Looking forward to offering you even more in future!
What's the one thing you would change if you could? Less commission for time taken
"It took longer than expected but got sold nonethless"
Hi James, thanks for your review and comments, we're listening and we're always trying to improve! You may be interested to know that 80% of what we list sells within a few weeks of listing, but a combination of factors can play into time-to-sale of any individual item: absolute price, relative price and extrinsic factors. Absolute price: the higher the absolute value of the item, the longer it takes (on average) to sell simply because it is a larger investment and therefore a smaller audience of willing and able buyers. Relative price: we are essentially a marketplace and the speed and price are inversely correlated. We always try to achieve the fairest price in the middle such that it brings optimal value to both buyer and seller within a reasonable time frame, but ultimately the final price is up to the seller: if your priority is speed, we can adjust the price accordingly to meet that need. The final factor is extrinsic: if the item is a match with the market and trends, sometimes the appetite for a particular brand, model or colour may be ebbing or flowing. The commission is another matter, and is largely a reflection of the added value we bring in terms of authentication technology, guarantees and service which in turn means your item can command a premium on our site versus other sites. If we lowered our commission based on time-to-sale, our incentives would be misaligned as we might be tempted to lower prices to maximize our commission at the expense of our sellers, something that goes against everything we believe in and goes against your interests too. I hope that was helpful!
"Always had a great experience, both as a seller and a buyer. 1. Managed to score some of my all-time fav fashion pieces at a fraction of retail price and in great condition. 2. Description and photos provided can't be more accurate. 3. Super responsive customer service, hassle-free return policy, and prompt delivery. 4. Never questioned authenticity of items because of the technology they use and they also offer a "money-back authenticity guarantee" 5. These guys know their fashion I only wish there were more shopping events, and that they added a lot more new arrivals on a daily basis, as I visit the site a few times a day. #addicted"

And yes! Someone is always there to answer questions - that's because we hate "chatbots". Plus, every luxury store has a dedicated team of SA, no? That's exactly what you get as well when shopping at TFC. #IntelligentLuxury
What's the one thing you hope never changes? Pick up service
What's the one thing you would change if you could? Just wishing ... Lower the admin fee from 30 % to 20%
"Great service Good follow up and good accounting"
Thank you so much for the vote of confidence and the continuous support, Li Ann! We always strive to provide our collectors, much like yourself, the best hassle-free service as well as the most curated collection of luxury pieces.

As for the admin fee, well noted that and we're working on it! (: But till then, the fee is what covers all the processes, free pick-ups, free shipping worldwide, photography, marketing, etc! But hopefully, in the future, we'll be able to grant your wishes!
What's the one thing you hope never changes? Free listing with no minimums
What's the one thing you would change if you could? Nothing I can think off
"I have been selling with TFC since the day they opened and I am very happy with the service and how hassle free it is. For having tried to do so myself and knowing all the work that can go through selling one piece I am glad someone else takes care of it on my behalf. So thank you for that. Last but not least it's always nice to receive payment notification its like Christmas all year long!"
Thank you so much for the continuous support! We always strive to provide our collectors, much like yourself, the best hassle-free service and the most curated collection of luxury pieces. And we're so grateful for sellers like you who trust us because it sure makes the work that much smoother.

Here's to feeling like Christmas all year long more often! (:
"Fantastic"
Thank you for the review, Heng Chu! So happy that you have enjoyed what we offer. We're all about quality curation and we're glad that you enjoy our selection and prices. Looking forward to offering you even more in future!
What's the one thing you hope never changes? Fast and efficient service
What's the one thing you would change if you could? I wish the clothes were modelled on people or at least mannequins - you get a much more realistic view on fit and how the garment falls etc
"As a customer and a seller, TFC has fast and efficient service on both ends. I'm always happy to work with them :)"
Dear Shuwei, thank you for your kind review, we're glad that you're enjoying the service speed and efficiency! We definitely take your point on modelling the clothes to heart, lots to say on that which we'll share with you separately.
"The Fifth Collection offers high quality items in great condition and customer service is highly professional. I am very happy with the items I've purchased!"
Dear Anne, thank you for your positive review. We're all about quality curation and we're glad that you enjoy our selection and prices. Looking forward to offering you even more in future!
What's the one thing you hope never changes? Good deals!
"Excellent customer service - always there to answer questions and send you more pictures. Good selection of pieces. Always good deals! Plus, peace of mind when shopping at The Fifth Collection because of their lifetime money-back authenticity guarantee! Win-win!"
Hello there! So happy that you love the service we provide! Yes, someone is always there to answer questions - that's because we hate "chatbots". Plus, every luxury store has a dedicated team of SA, no? That's exactly what you get as well when shopping at TFC. #IntelligentLuxury

Glad you love our lifetime authenticity guarantee! Yes, that's how much confidence we have in our work and research, as well as our AI-powered authentication device, Entrupy. But we are human, after all. Thus the lifetime money-back guarantee. (:
What's the one thing you hope never changes? LOCATION!!!!!!
What's the one thing you would change if you could? Will it be possible for buyers to have a "wishlist" on certain items that are not frequently found/available? And if you do happen to have that piece (or similar) coming in, it'll be good to inform them of it.
"Great selection of items onsite and are quality-guaranteed! So far, I’ve bought 3 bags from TFC over the past year and have enjoyed surfing their website ever since. Pieces are very nicely curated with attention to details. Its great to be able to look at the actual pieces and try it on before deciding. Plus points are that the pieces comes with a gift box, unwrapping it feels like Christmas all over again!"
Dear Shu Ling, thank you for your positive review. We're all about quality curation and that's why we stress on detailed descriptions and being very transparent with the pieces we have on the site. So, we're glad that you enjoy our selection and prices. Looking forward to offering you even more in future!

PS -- we're going to have a surprise on the packaging aspect! So, wait for it! (:
"GREAT selection of items listed on the site, I'm constantly checking the site everyday. Also, very informative and helpful customer service. Hassle-free returns too. Awesome shopping experience overall!"
Hello there, thank you for your positive words. We're all about quality curation and we're glad that you enjoy our selection and prices. We always strive to provide our collectors, much like yourself, the best service and the most curated collection of luxury pieces.

What's the one thing you hope never changes? PRICE POINT
"Incredible. From the curation of products, price point, customer service to the whole shopping experience. But most of all, it's really the people behind TFC that makes every purchase and every appointment at the office so enjoyable and fuss-free too. Extremely helpful with any questions or enquiries I have. Also, can we talk about the delivery? Speedy, efficient and also very safe as it is done by their in-house couriers - always a familiar friendly face. Will definitely be back to buy more! The new arrivals are always updated, so many great things! And always, always, always at a steal!"

Looking forward to offering you even more in future!
What's the one thing you hope never changes? Service quality
"Top customer service quality, very responsive team and guaranteed genuine products."
Hello there!

What's the one thing you hope never changes? Trust
"Hassle free and trustworthy partner for my sales and purchases. Impeccable service always."
"have always had the best purchases on this website. the curation and price point are spot on, and you know that you are always getting a good deal for rare pieces without having to compare prices or worry about authenticity. have not purchased on other resale websites since i discovered them, especially with their free shipping. would also like to thank the team for their personable customer service, top notch. keep up the good work!"
Hello there! Thank you for your positive words. It is heartening to know that we've gained your trust! We're all about quality curation and we're glad that you enjoy our selection and prices. We always strive to provide our collectors, much like yourself, the best hassle-free service and the most curated collection of luxury pieces.

Looking forward to offering you even more in future!
What's the one thing you hope never changes? Everything!
What's the one thing you would change if you could? Nothing
"Fantastic staff: more than helpful, more than nice, more than professional. Overall a super great experience!"
Thank you Mathilde! We're so happy you like the service we provide. It is important to us that all our clients - sellers and shoppers - get a luxury experience. (:

Looking forward to offering you even more in future!
What's the one thing you hope never changes? Curation
What's the one thing you would change if you could? Color consistency
"Amazing store that I always go back to"
Dear Ye Yin, thank you for your positive review and for also shopping with us. We're all about quality curation and we're glad that you enjoy our selection and prices. You've scored some great pieces on the site, and we're definitely looking forward to offering you even more in future!
What's the one thing you hope never changes? Their zest for preloved/ vintage and their committment to being eco-friendly, like with their new packaging
"I’ve been both selling and buying with the Fifth Collection since they opened and I must say both types of experiences are always impeccable! On the buying end, the customer service is brilliant - friendly and responsive. Their attention to detail and packaging are really top-notch. Items are as described or even better, which is always a nice surprise as a buyer. Also, and most importantly, they consists if true industry professionals and are the only vintage/ preloved purveyors that guarantee authenticity in Spore and actually back it up with a series of checks that are both systematic (entrupy) and qualitative (based on their experience). All this allow one to purchase big ticket items like birkins and kellys and jewellery with peace of mind! As a seller, I’ve always been happy with the care they take with my items. No worries about having customers return items and damaging them! I highly recommend the 5th Collection! Especially if youre new to the world of vintage/ preloved - they’ll usher you in with a brilliant start to an incredible fashion journey. I’ve also got to give a big thanks to their curator, Angie! She has helped me with all my purchases and sales and has advised me countless times on items I’m considering and even how to care for your bags. Always a pleasure to chat with her - wiser than the wisest of your bag-loving friends."
Hi Charlene,

thank you for your kind review, and we're so glad to hear that you're happy with our service. We do try our very best to go above and beyond so that collectors, much like yourself, can have the luxury experience without even leaving the comfort of their homes - returns and refunds included!

We really appreciate the trust you've given us as well as the support!

PS: Angie sends her love! (:
What's the one thing you hope never changes? Free returns
What's the one thing you would change if you could? More more more things!
"Tasteful curation and lovely staff. Had a problem fitting into one of the dresses I ordered, and returning it was a breeze. I also like the detailed descriptions of the products you sell, even including small defects which I never would have noticed myself! Would definitely buy again!"
THE FIFTH COLLECTION is rated 4.88 based on 74 reviews