THE FIFTH COLLECTION Reviews

of reviewers recommend THE FIFTH COLLECTION
Read THE FIFTH COLLECTION Reviews

About THE FIFTH COLLECTION:

Expertly authenticated, lovingly curated vintage and preloved luxury fashion.

We ship worldwide for free. Return for any reason with free return shipping also!

Whatsapp (+65) 9627 1507

wecare@thefifthcollection.com

1, Syed Alwi Road, 06-03 Song Lin Building

Kimberly
Great product and fast international shipping. Thanks!
Dear Mary, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! And, yes, baring any customs checks, we do ensure that shipping is fast! (:
Always responsive and honest. I am a great supporter. Deb
Dear Deb, thank you for this! Always thankful for collectors, such as yourself, who make what we do so much easier, and smooth! (:
I have never been disappointed with any of my purchases from The Fifth Collection. Its free shipping abroad is one of the reasons why I do not look into any other online shops anymore.
Dear Michele, thank you for the vote of confident! We really appreciate the time taken to leave us a review. This feedback means alot to us, and we're so happy to know that we've done well in offering you not only the best curated pieces, but also the best service. Thanks for making us your number 1 choice! (:
Eccezionale, veloce e affidabile. Confezione ben fatta. Consigliato.
Dear Saverio, grazie mille! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It's great to know that we have your vote of confidence, and recommendation. See you back on the site soon!
The blouse came in perfect condition and it looks great!
Dear Laura, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. So glad to know that you are happy with your order! Hope to see you back on the site soon!
great customer service
Dear Peishan, thank you! (: This just made our week!
The Best. My wardrobe is The Fifth Collection ♥️🎈
Hi Anne, awwww.. thank you for this! This truly made our day! (: So happy to know that you enjoy shopping with us, and that we have become a part of your wardrobe! Indeed, one can be green and chic! (:
I purchased a pair of Stella McCartney shoes. After day three I hadn’t received notification of postage. I wrote an email and received a lovely back explaining why. Four days later the shoes arrived. To my delight they were exactly as described. I was so pleased & would purchase from The fifth collection again. Lovely team to deal with.
Hi there, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, and feedback on your experience. We'd like to apologise on the slight delay as the sales period have always been quite challenging for a small team like ours - overwhelming orders, and a lean team. But we do try over very best to ensure that the pieces get sent as soon as possible! We are also very transparent and open with communication and will answer, wherever possible, any questions! (: thank you for the vote of confidence, and we're so happy to know that you love the purchase!
Very Good Services 👍 Fast shipping & response & 💯 Authentic items
Dear Taemi, thank you for the vote of confidence. We really appreciate you taking the time to write us a review. Hope to see you back on the site soon! (:
Good price and item received is as described. But it’s a bit slow in shipping comparing with other online luxury resellers. The package is not very good, my Chanel top was just thrown in the DHL plastic bag not even with a piece of paper wrapping! Was a bit disappointed. Otherwise I would have given higher ranking!
Hi there! thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. First of all, we'd like to apologise for the packing - we do our very best to pack our pieces in the best possible manner to protect them from elements and unforeseen circumstances (thus, the plastic wrap). As we face overwhelming orders during the sales period, we might have missed a step in the packing of your sale piece order. That is not an excuse, an we fully take responsibility of that! So, sorry for this regardless. We'll definitely look into the packing to see what happened. In the meantime, I hope this does not mar your experience from shopping with us again!
I ordered a jacket. Initially I was hesitant to place the order because of some poor reviews and because the company is in Singapore and I am in the US making it difficult if something goes wrong. But, everything went perfectly. I placed the order, received confirmation, it shipped in two days due to the time difference and a weekend, and the jacket arrived in 3 more days via DHL. It is in pristine condition exactly as described. I reached out to the company early on to see when it would ship. They were responsive and honest. I did see the negative reviews. But, my experience was great and I would definitely buy from The Fifth Collection again. Overall is was a very positive experience shopping with The Fifth Collection.
Dear Michele, thank you so much for this kind review. Indeed, as a small business, we have some ups and downs but we try our very best to better ourselves with each customer. Thank you for giving us the chance, despite those that coloured your initial perception. We really appreciate this, and we hope to see you back on the site soon! (:
A dilemma whether to share/recommend to others as am afraid the good stuffs will all be snatched away. Overall a good experience and have been with you for many years. Returns also hassle-free which made it more the better.
Dear Kelly! that is indeed a dilemma but we do appreciate you sharing with your group of close friends - the more the merrier, eh? (:
Excellent company Competitive pricing and quality goods I love their sales
Hi Sharon, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review of your experience shopping with THE FIFTH COLLECTION. so glad to know that you're happy, and that you love our sales.. We only have it twice a year, and it is really something that everyone looks forward to! As for the taxes - while we try our best to ensure that we make everything seamless.. we can't control the taxes that are charged and paid to the recipient's government. We are trying to improve this, though!
Hello. This is a very good consumer experience. The goods, transportation, routing and packaging make me impeccable. Thank you very much. I will continue to buy Europe ~~
Dear Ning, thank your for the vote of confidence, and for the kind words. We really appreciate the time taken to write us a review. So happy to know that you'll be back shopping with us! (:
Fantastic choice. Excellent site. Great prices. Quick delivery.
Dear Jeni, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review -- so glad to know that you're happy with everything thus far. We look forward to serving you again on the site! (:
I was very impressed with your service, thank for an excellent product and very prompt service and shipping!
Hi there! thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! (:
From collecting fantastic pieces that you know are genuine at incredible prices to the amazing sales, The Fifth Collection does it right. I especially love the sustainable element of buying preloved but that there’s minimal packaging. I still use my The Fifth Collection reusable shopping bag daily! Thank you
Dear Aleksandra, you do not know how happy we are to receive this review! So glad to know that we have met (maybe exceeded, even?) your expectations. So glad to welcome you into the family of collectors we have! Thank you!
I am very impressed the service rendered by your company. Not only provide fast delivery but also refund as long as customer is not satisfied with the goods. I will strongly recommend my friends for it.
Dear Yeo, thank you for the vote of confidence, and for the very kind words. We are so glad that you are happy with the service we've provided. We pride ourselves on ensuring that our customers are given the best service regardless of whether they are purchasing, returning, or simply asking questions. Hope to see you back on the site!
Real brand
Thank you Pauline for taking the time to leave us a review. Indeed, all the pieces on our site have undergone rigorous process of curation and authentication. Plus, there is a lifetime authenticity guarantee so you can always rest assured!
I love my dress - and the price! It was all excellent service from A to Z! Thank you so much!! I’m happy!
Dear Suzana, thank you for your continued support! (: