THE FIFTH COLLECTION Reviews

of reviewers recommend THE FIFTH COLLECTION
Read THE FIFTH COLLECTION Reviews

About THE FIFTH COLLECTION:

Expertly authenticated, lovingly curated vintage and preloved luxury fashion.

We ship worldwide for free. Return for any reason with free return shipping also!

Whatsapp (+65) 9627 1507

wecare@thefifthcollection.com

1, Syed Alwi Road, 06-03 Song Lin Building

fast transaction...thanks
Hi Evon, thank you for leaving a review and feedback on your experience with THE FIFTH COLLECTION. We really appreciate this! (:
Very professional, makes buying and selling a very enjoyable, seamless and convenient experience. Love the chat function on the page!
Dear Jessica, thank you for your kind feedback and review! We really appreciate you taking the time to do this. Indeed, the chat function is to give us the opportunity to assist you even further, and to answer other questions you may have about the product! So good to know that we've helped!
Dear Jessica, thank you for your positive words. We're all about quality curation and we're glad that you enjoy our selection and prices. Looking forward to offering you even more in future!
They never cease to deliver on quality, price and customer service.
Hi there! Thanks for taking the time to leave us your feedback and review! We really appreciate this and hope to see you back on the site. 😊
Very happy with the service. A very professional team with well curated products. Love my purchase.
Hi there! thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and feedback on your experience shopping with THE FIFTH COLLECTION. (:

Looking forward to having you back on the site soon!
I am very pleased with my purchased! The item was in a good condition when it came and packaging is good! Fast and easy transaction. Will buy again from fifth collection.
THE FIFTH COLLECTION 5 star review on 15th October 2020 THE FIFTH COLLECTION 5 star review on 15th October 2020 THE FIFTH COLLECTION 5 star review on 15th October 2020
Hi Carissa, thank you for taking the time to leave a feedback and review of your experience. We really appreciate this! So happy to receive the photos as well.

Looking forward to seeing you back on the site.
Excellent customer service
Dear Sarah, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're so glad to know that you're happy with our customer service and that your experience shopping with us has been an excellent one.

Looking forward to have you back on the site!
I only just discovered the Fifth. I was pleased to discover a pair of A.Wang shoes ive been searching for. The speed of delivery, packaging, and customer service were all second to none. Highly recommend.
Hi Lee, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We really appreciate this! So happy to be able to assist you in finding the piece you've always wanted and been looking for.

Looking forward to offering you more! In the future.
Happy shopping at The Fifth Collection. Keep in up!
Hi there! Thank you for leaving us a review. 😊

Just wanted to address your feedback on having the clothes modeled on models, unfortunately, as we deal with secondhand and only have one piece each, this is not possible. The clothes are however photographed on mannequins. 😊
Excellent customer experience. Dress was exactly as described with fast dispatch and international shipping.
Dear Lynne, thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback and review. We're so happy to know that you're satisfied with our service and the pieces you've purchased from us. We take pride in our detailed descriptions as we do not want there to be any surprises.

As for photos, happy to send more photos to you - simply reach out to customer service on the chat and we'll attend to your request accordingly!

Looking forward to have you back on the site!
I am very content that my pre-loved well-taken care items will make others happy as well.
Huge thanks to The Fifth Collection!♥️
Dear Sanem, thank you for leaving a review on our consignment service. We take pride in ensuring that your pieces consigned to us are well taken care of!
Despite a couple of hiccups with my first purchase from The Fifth Collection, I have to say that the customer service I received was absolutely beyond reproach.

Unfortunately, my package was sent to the wrong address (a label was incorrectly printed), which I advised The Fifth Collection about. They tried to redirect the package, which unfortunately didn't happen. However, they did arrange for pick up and redelivery of the mis-sent package.
Then the red sole of my Louboutin shoes was damaged by a sticker placed by The Fifth Collection. This, too, was attended to quickly and professionally.

Despite this comedy of errors I still give them 5 stars for their service and professionalism. The customer service from everyone at The Fifth Collection was beyond exceptional. I am very appreciative of the time and care all of the service team provided when assisting me and I will definitely be purchasing again in future!
Excellent merchandise well priced .
The company are efficient honest and deliver on time beautifully packaged .
Sharon
Dear Sharon,

thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We really appreciate the kind words, and we certainly do try our best to be of help wherever possible! As for the purchase of high-price items, we do try our best to assist, however, there are just certain things we're unable to do. My only suggestion is to make two separate purchases to make sure that the cost is below 1,000. Unfortunately, for singular pieces that are above $1,000, we are unable to divide the cost or put a lower cost.

Nonetheless, we are constantly looking for new ways to improve our service so that our international collectors can also enjoy shopping high-ticket items without the hefty duty. We totally understand and we hate custom duties, too! It is not charged by us, and not paid to us. So, at this point there is nothing we can do about it. Rest assured that we are working towards providing a seamless shopping experience - sans the hefty tax surprise. We hope you be patient with us as we look for solutions, and we thank you for your continued support!
Professional service, kind, quick and 100% original
Dear Michela, thank you for the kind words and for taking the time to leave us a review. So glad to know that you're happy with your purchase and the service we've provided!

Looking forward to have you back on the site.

x
I love how prices on TFC are so competitive! Even for sought after items. Everything is always reasonably priced and this is much appreciated especially in today’s market climate where resellers try to make a quick buck out of highly sought after popular items. Will definitely continue to shop here. TFC is definitely the best kept secret for secondhand luxury!
Hi there! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! This made us smile, and yes, we are indeed the best kept secret in the market. (:

Thank you for recognising that we try to stay competitive while staying true to our vision and mission. We got your back! *wink*
This is my first time selling through The Fifth Collection. From the first consultation session by a specialist to advise on popularity of mainstream and cult brands to pricing and the speed they managed to sell my shoes were impressive ! Will continue to deal with them ! G-o
Hi there! thank you for the vote of confidence, and for the kind review and feedback. We really appreciate this! Indeed, we want to make sure that the selling process is as smooth as the shopping process, and that's why we don't take in certain brands.

Thank you for selling with us! Here's to more in the future.
Im starting to falling in love with the fift collection!
Dear Iffat Ajwad, Thank you for the love! (:
We love having you shop with us, too. Looking forward to your next site visit!
This is already my fourth time, selling with The Fifth Collection, the team is extremely professional and know what they are doing! Two thumbs up!
A great mix of treasures! The daily additions are always exciting but you have to be quick! Seamless service but inconsistent pricing.
Hi there! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and providing us with feedback. We are really appreciative of your continued support and shopping on our site.

Indeed, we strive to provide the best customer service so as to make your shopping experience as seamless and enjoyable as possible.

Just wanted to highlight that while we try to provide the best price for both seller and buyers, much like yourself, the pricing of the item ultimately is the decision of the seller - thus, some may not be the same depending on what the seller wants. It also depends on many other factors, including condition of the piece.

Having said that, rest assured that we always try to fight for what's best for both our Sellers and buyers. 😊

Looking forward to having you back on the site as usual!
I have been buying and selling with TFC for the last 5 years, and I am a fan. Love the fact that there is so many details on each item so you know what exactly what you are buying. And if you are not happy with your purchase they have one of the most friendly return policy.
Hi there! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your review and feedback. We really appreciate the vote of confidence and your continued support for shopping with us. Indeed, you have highlighted a great point when shopping with us - our 7-day fuss free return and refund policy. 😊

Looking forward to having you back on the site!
sehr guter Service
Hi Petra, thank you for taking the time to leave a review!
THE FIFTH COLLECTION is rated 4.83 based on 475 reviews