THE FIFTH COLLECTION Reviews

of reviewers recommend THE FIFTH COLLECTION
Read THE FIFTH COLLECTION Reviews

About THE FIFTH COLLECTION:

Expertly authenticated, lovingly curated vintage and preloved luxury fashion.

We ship worldwide for free. Return for any reason with free return shipping also!

Whatsapp (+65) 9627 1507

wecare@thefifthcollection.com

1, Syed Alwi Road, 06-03 Song Lin Building

Very good service
Hi Elizabeth, thank you for your positive words. We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review of your shopping experience with THE FIFTH COLLECTION. Looking forward to offering you even more in future!
Great service - Great products - So happy with all my purchases
Hi there! thank you for your positive words. We're all about quality curation and we're glad that you enjoy our selection and prices. Looking forward to offering you even more in future!
Brilliant site, broad choice and good prices. Love the free shipping. I used to go to TheRealReal or Vestiaire but this is much easier and nicer to use.
Hi there! thank you for your positive words. We're all about quality curation and we're glad that you enjoy our selection and prices. We're also happy to read that you find navigating the site easy! We are constantly trying to improve the user experience for all our collectors, so do look out for new features in the future!
Noted on your feedback, and will certainly work on this! Looking forward to offering you even more in future!
A very happy return customer.
Very responsive and speedy delivery. Packaging of items could be more aesthically pleasing though
Hi there! thank you for your positive words. We're all about quality curation and we're glad that you enjoy our selection and prices. Noted on the feedback on packaging! We're always looking for improvements, especially for the international customers! Looking forward to offering you even more in future!
Simply Awesome!!!
Dear Ankur,

thank you for your kind review and feedback! (:
Dear Ankur, thank you for your kind review and feedback! (:
Thank you, Ankur! (:
I did some research about The Fifth Collection before I purchased and everything looked pretty positive. However, I was shocked to find my bag had been put in a dust bag, wrapped in bubble wrap and put directly into a satchel. NO BOX!! The handles were bent as a result of the lack of a box to protect it on its international journey. When it arrived I contacted The Fifth Collection to enquire as to whether this was standard practice and to express my disappointment. I was told that it was not only standard practice but that no one had ever complained about it. I was also made to feel as though I was inexperienced with bags and therefore making unreasonable claims that the lack of box had caused the bend to the handles. They did not apologies for a lack of appropriate packaging nor acknowledged that it had caused the damage. I was told if I returned it all the import taxes I had paid were my own problem and not refundable even if their carelessness had caused the damage. As a direct result of this interaction and the lack of a box when posting an expensive item I will never purchased from this site ever again.
Dear Sancia, thank you for your review and we’re sorry to hear about your disappointment. It was definitely not our intention to make you feel this way, we were only trying to share our experience and explain our sustainable packing methodology (of which you forgot to mention a couple of layers).

Regardless, and just to set the record straight, we offered to refund your purchase in full. That offer also included paying for international return shipping, as per our standard policy. This was also in good faith because we could not discern any damage in the pictures you sent us. You never answered us.

As for the taxes, I’m sorry we fell short of your expectations: these are applied and collected by your country. We cannot refund you monies that we did not collect. You can, however, see directly with your tax authority about reclaiming these, but I’m afraid this is beyond our purview.
The bag arrived very quickly even during COVID ( I live in Melbourne Australia ) The description and pictures were 100% accurate . Easy transaction and would use the site again
Hi there! thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and feedback on your experience shopping with us! Indeed, we try our very best to provide the best service to our customers -- even during Covid! So glad to know that your purchase from us helped in creating some form of happiness during the lockdown in Victoria! Stay safe, and take care!
Excellent service and customer service experience
Hi there! thanks for taking the time to leave us your feedback and review. So glad to know that you're happy with our services and your purchases!
Thank you so much for the vote of confidence and the support! We always strive to provide our collectors, much like yourself, the best service and the most curated collection of luxury pieces.
fast transaction...thanks
Hi Evon, thank you for leaving a review and feedback on your experience with THE FIFTH COLLECTION. We really appreciate this! (:
Very professional, makes buying and selling a very enjoyable, seamless and convenient experience. Love the chat function on the page!
Dear Jessica, thank you for your kind feedback and review! We really appreciate you taking the time to do this. Indeed, the chat function is to give us the opportunity to assist you even further, and to answer other questions you may have about the product! So good to know that we've helped!
Dear Jessica, thank you for your positive words. We're all about quality curation and we're glad that you enjoy our selection and prices. Looking forward to offering you even more in future!
They never cease to deliver on quality, price and customer service.
Hi there! Thanks for taking the time to leave us your feedback and review! We really appreciate this and hope to see you back on the site. 😊
Very happy with the service. A very professional team with well curated products. Love my purchase.
Hi there! thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and feedback on your experience shopping with THE FIFTH COLLECTION. (:

Looking forward to having you back on the site soon!
I am very pleased with my purchased! The item was in a good condition when it came and packaging is good! Fast and easy transaction. Will buy again from fifth collection.
THE FIFTH COLLECTION 5 star review on 15th October 2020 THE FIFTH COLLECTION 5 star review on 15th October 2020 THE FIFTH COLLECTION 5 star review on 15th October 2020
Hi Carissa, thank you for taking the time to leave a feedback and review of your experience. We really appreciate this! So happy to receive the photos as well.

Looking forward to seeing you back on the site.
Excellent customer service
Dear Sarah, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're so glad to know that you're happy with our customer service and that your experience shopping with us has been an excellent one.

Looking forward to have you back on the site!
I only just discovered the Fifth. I was pleased to discover a pair of A.Wang shoes ive been searching for. The speed of delivery, packaging, and customer service were all second to none. Highly recommend.
Hi Lee, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We really appreciate this! So happy to be able to assist you in finding the piece you've always wanted and been looking for.

Looking forward to offering you more! In the future.
Happy shopping at The Fifth Collection. Keep in up!
Hi there! Thank you for leaving us a review. 😊

Just wanted to address your feedback on having the clothes modeled on models, unfortunately, as we deal with secondhand and only have one piece each, this is not possible. The clothes are however photographed on mannequins. 😊
Excellent customer experience. Dress was exactly as described with fast dispatch and international shipping.
Dear Lynne, thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback and review. We're so happy to know that you're satisfied with our service and the pieces you've purchased from us. We take pride in our detailed descriptions as we do not want there to be any surprises.

As for photos, happy to send more photos to you - simply reach out to customer service on the chat and we'll attend to your request accordingly!

Looking forward to have you back on the site!
I am very content that my pre-loved well-taken care items will make others happy as well.
Huge thanks to The Fifth Collection!♥️
Dear Sanem, thank you for leaving a review on our consignment service. We take pride in ensuring that your pieces consigned to us are well taken care of!
Despite a couple of hiccups with my first purchase from The Fifth Collection, I have to say that the customer service I received was absolutely beyond reproach.

Unfortunately, my package was sent to the wrong address (a label was incorrectly printed), which I advised The Fifth Collection about. They tried to redirect the package, which unfortunately didn't happen. However, they did arrange for pick up and redelivery of the mis-sent package.
Then the red sole of my Louboutin shoes was damaged by a sticker placed by The Fifth Collection. This, too, was attended to quickly and professionally.

Despite this comedy of errors I still give them 5 stars for their service and professionalism. The customer service from everyone at The Fifth Collection was beyond exceptional. I am very appreciative of the time and care all of the service team provided when assisting me and I will definitely be purchasing again in future!
THE FIFTH COLLECTION is rated 4.84 based on 504 reviews