THE FIFTH COLLECTION Reviews

of reviewers recommend THE FIFTH COLLECTION
Read THE FIFTH COLLECTION Reviews

About THE FIFTH COLLECTION:

Expertly authenticated, lovingly curated vintage and preloved luxury fashion.

We ship worldwide for free. Return for any reason with free return shipping also!

Whatsapp (+65) 9627 1507

wecare@thefifthcollection.com

59 Club Street
069434 Singapore

What's the one thing you hope never changes? Free shipment and accurate assessment on items for sale.
Great customer service! Will purchase again.
Hi there! thank you for your positive words. We're all about quality curation and we're glad that you enjoy our selection and prices. Looking forward to offering you even more in future!
What's the one thing you hope never changes? The refund policy
Pls donate, thanks
Hi Tiffany, thank you for your comment. However, I'm not sure I understand what this is referring to? https://dash.reviews.io/
What's the one thing you hope never changes? More items to choose from
What's the one thing you would change if you could? More items offered
Wonderful item in very good conditipn. Perfectly described. Reasonable price. International free delivery is a huge advantage. The delivery is very fast. Will buy more from here!
Hi Barbara, thank you for the kind words and the feedback. We're so happy to know that you've enjoyed your shopping experience with us. Yes, we want to ensure that international clients, such as yourself, can also enjoy the good deals!
What's the one thing you hope never changes? free delivery
Very good service, great choice, fast, and adaptable. 5 stars
Hi Ella, Thank you so much for the vote of confidence and the continuous support! We always strive to provide our collectors, much like yourself, the best service and the most curated collection of luxury pieces.
Very smooth transition, good experience
Hi there! Thank you for your positive words. We're all about quality curation and we're glad that you enjoy our service, selection and prices. Looking forward to offering you even more in future!
What's the one thing you hope never changes? Free returns!
What's the one thing you would change if you could? No plastic tags
Buying and selling with you guys is such a pleasure! Love finding new stuff as I refresh throughout the day- it feels like winning the lottery when I see something I love.
Hi Victoria,

thank you for the positive feedback! The feeling is mutual. It's always like winning the lottery when we see clients like yourself get what they've always wanted! Looking forward to offering you more in the future!
What's the one thing you hope never changes? Quality
I’ve purchased twice from the Fifth Collection. Both times my product arrived in excellent condition. I also loved my choices. Great value for money and the true product is represented well by the item photos.
Hi Penelope, thank you for the review/feedback. So glad to know that you're happy with everything we've had to offer. We always strive to provide our collectors, much like yourself, the best service and the most curated collection of luxury pieces.

Come back on the site soon, we now have MORE pieces up on the New Arrivals section every day! (:
Excellent, efficient service and wonderful products. This is my new favourite shopping site.
Thank you, Emily! Always happy to hear when we've made someone's list of favourite shopping avenues! (:

And glad to hear you're happy with the customer service as well! We always strive to provide our collectors, much like yourself, the best service and the most curated collection of luxury pieces. Looking forward to serving you again in the future.
What's the one thing you hope never changes? Your service!
Awesome! Items exactly as described and quick service when I needed to return an item. Highly, highly recommend.
Hi Kate, thank you for your kind words and your trust! Yes, we want all our customers to have their purchases as quickly as possible... and should the item not be a good fit, we always want our customers to be refunded as quickly as possible.

So happy to know that you're satisfied with the services we've offered! Looking forward to having you back on the site!
What's the one thing you hope never changes? The quality of your product
My goods came early and my wife was very happy (Prada handbag)
Hi Robert. So happy to hear that your wife was happy with the bag and the fast delivery. You know what they say... happy wife, happy life! (:

Looking forward to having you back on the site!
What's the one thing you hope never changes? Customer care
What's the one thing you would change if you could? Nothing
I was very happy with the customer support.
Thank you! Always happy to offer support and to ensure that you get the information you need to make an informed decision on a purchase.
Great service ! Super fast shipping. Thank you!
Thank you for the kind words, Olga. We try our hardest to make sure you get your purchases as quickly, and as smoothly, as possible!

Looking forward to offering you even more in future!
What's the one thing you hope never changes? Constant flow of size 35 shoes ;)
What's the one thing you would change if you could? Don't show the sold items initially when browsing, allow to view them only if selected (show hidden items).
Best customer service, thank you THE FIFTH COLLECTION team.
Thank you for the kind words! (: We're definitely working hard to offer you even more in future!
What's the one thing you hope never changes? excellent customer service
What's the one thing you would change if you could? more communication on my item status during the sales process
Excellent customer service from the fifth collection team! Special kudos to Michael and team for resolving bank payment issues and staying on top of it during the whole process.
Thank you Veronica! We're always happy to provide help and assistance wherever we can. We will also follow up to make sure that everything is going smoothly. Our top priority is always customer satisfaction, and we're so glad that you are satisfied with our services thus far!

Looking forward to offering you even more in future!
What's the one thing you hope never changes? The downwards pricing trend with the sale level of service.
What's the one thing you would change if you could? Nothing!
I just ❤️ TFC! Great gems, good pricing and exceptional service!
Thank you, Mathilde! Clients like yourself definitely make our day! (:
Fantastic service! Love what I got from them :)
Hi Elaine, so happy to hear that you love your purchase! Do come back to shop the New Arrivals! Looking forward to offering you even more in future!
What's the one thing you hope never changes? The quility of the items
What's the one thing you would change if you could? DHL delivery
I'm very happy with the item and how fast it came. I'm not 100% with DHL and there processes, but this has nothing with you. Thanks again!!
Thanks Elena, for the review! We're still working on ensuring a super fast and smooth international delivery... Looking forward to offering you even more in future!
What's the one thing you hope never changes? The amazing service
What's the one thing you would change if you could? For bags it might be helpful to see them on a model or mannequin, even though measurements are given it’s sometimes helpful to see how the bag looks against the body.
Fantastic service, my item was exactly as shown and arrived the next day which is amazing. In addition there is free shipping, the very fair returns policy and no extra hidden charges as on some websites. Will definitely be shopping from here again!
Thank you for this review!

We're so glad to know that you're happy with the services we've provided - from free shipping to our returns policy (which benefits the customers!). And yes... we show and describe all the flaws and imperfection because we want you to know exactly what you're getting. (:

Looking forward to offering you even more in future!
What's the one thing you hope never changes? Free worldwide delivery
I'm very satisfied with website, service and all.
Thank you for the kind review, Amanina! Looking forward to offering you even more in future.
Great customer service, prompt at replying to questions. Highly recommend.
Thank you so much for the kind review! Yes, we do try to be as prompt and quick with our chat responses because we want you to get as much information as possible in a timely manner so that you can make an informed decision.

So, someone is always there to answer questions - that's because we hate "chatbots". Plus, every luxury store has a dedicated team of SA, no? That's exactly what you get as well when shopping at TFC. #IntelligentLuxury
THE FIFTH COLLECTION is rated 4.84 based on 254 reviews