The Sound Parcel Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend The Sound Parcel

About The Sound Parcel: Music Electronics & Gear Rental. Proudly offering the finest gear to discerning musicians throughout the USA, and beyond.

484-291-4327

hello@thesoundparcel.co

Tell us how The Sound Parcel made you happy

"Great customer service, fast delivery. Would definitely buy from this seller again."
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Wonderful folks to do business with. Easy to make deals, very respectful and reasonable. Great shipping as well. I will definitely do business with them in the future."
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"These guys rock! I had my product on the door step before my tubes even warmed up! Will do business again!"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"The Sound Parcel is an awesome seller! They were fast to answer questions I had and my purchase arrived well packed and on a timely basis. I will be doing business with them again."
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Very professional team. Well maintained gear. I definitely recommend sound parcel."
The Sound Parcel is rated 4.94 based on 221 reviews