The Sound Parcel Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend The Sound Parcel

About The Sound Parcel: Music Electronics & Gear Rental. Proudly offering the finest gear to discerning musicians throughout the USA, and beyond.

484-291-4327

hello@thesoundparcel.co

Under an hour
John S
"Ordered a tape reel, said it would be in friday but came in thursday. Was very excited to try it out and test recordings sounded superb. Super crisp and clean!"
Alan
"Beautiful pedal, and it even arrived earlier than expected. Thank you!"
"Quick to ship and quick to respond. Don't overlook these guys if it's only a difference of a dollar or two ... hell, even more than a dollar or two. They provide that extra bit of comfort and service that just isn't common nowadays."
"Excellent service and prompt delivery ... kept me posted through text which was convenient. I will certainly order through Sound Parcel again!"
(Thesoundparcel.co) -
"easy, fast and safe!"
(Thesoundparcel.co) -
"Great customer service, fast delivery. Would definitely buy from this seller again."
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Wonderful folks to do business with. Easy to make deals, very respectful and reasonable. Great shipping as well. I will definitely do business with them in the future."
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"These guys rock! I had my product on the door step before my tubes even warmed up! Will do business again!"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"The Sound Parcel is an awesome seller! They were fast to answer questions I had and my purchase arrived well packed and on a timely basis. I will be doing business with them again."
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Very professional team. Well maintained gear. I definitely recommend sound parcel."
The Sound Parcel is rated 4.96 based on 467 reviews