The Sound Parcel Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend The Sound Parcel

About The Sound Parcel: Music Electronics & Gear Rental. Proudly offering the finest gear to discerning musicians throughout the USA, and beyond.

484-291-4327

hello@thesoundparcel.co

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
EGK
"Very quick shipping and good communication."
Michael B
"Super easy to do business with AND super speedy shipping at no extra cost. They even included goodies when I opened the package! Definitely can't go wrong ordering anything you need from these guys/gals! Thanks so much!"
Marcos S
"The service is great. I was actually surprised when they reached out to me after the sale to know how was I doing and my plans to use their product,but more impressed when they offered tips and know how. I will always come back to these guys,they really know what they are doing. Amazing product with an outstanding service,it does not get any better than this. Thanks."
"World class pedals in stereo, thank you for your great vast product depth. Wish you success."
(Thesoundparcel.co) -
"This shop has a terrific selection of gear and they ship immediately. Each item I have purchased was very well packed. A highly recommended site!"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Excellent service and prompt delivery ... kept me posted through text which was convenient. I will certainly order through Sound Parcel again!"
"easy, fast and safe!"
(Thesoundparcel.co) -
"Great customer service, fast delivery. Would definitely buy from this seller again."
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Wonderful folks to do business with. Easy to make deals, very respectful and reasonable. Great shipping as well. I will definitely do business with them in the future."
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"These guys rock! I had my product on the door step before my tubes even warmed up! Will do business again!"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"The Sound Parcel is an awesome seller! They were fast to answer questions I had and my purchase arrived well packed and on a timely basis. I will be doing business with them again."
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Very professional team. Well maintained gear. I definitely recommend sound parcel."
The Sound Parcel is rated 4.96 based on 585 reviews