The Sound Parcel Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Sound Parcel
Read The Sound Parcel Reviews

About The Sound Parcel:

Music Electronics & Gear Rental. Proudly offering the finest gear to discerning musicians throughout the USA, and beyond.

484-291-4327

hello@thesoundparcel.co

Love at first sight! Thank you!
The Sound Parcel 5 star review on 30th November 2020
Fantastic price and even better service with ultra-fast shipping. This was my first experience with the Sound Parcel and definitely will continue buying from them.
Great product. Prompt shipping.
Ordered two Bastl Kastles and one's box had some damage. Both boxes were in a main box. One Kastle is kind of damaged other is perfectly fine. Is strange because the damaged ones brown paper was all crinkled while the other ones paper is fresher looking. One is a present and of course they have sold out so replacements are not on the menu. Aside from this the Kastles don't come with ANY instructions as seen in any prior media. Just a little card thanking you for saving paper? You have to view a poorly formatted PDF. The little Kastles also, at one point came wrapped in much cooler paper. Was disappointed to see they just use cardboard paper now 🤷‍♂️
Great music store! Communication was excellent. Received the product very quickly. Even though I returned the product, it was super easy and got my refund really quick. Dave is a great dude and I would definitely recommend them and would not hesitate to shop here again.
Good product selection, quick delivery with good tracking info.
Great people dedicated to your satisfaction.
Really great business to shop at. The Lincoln/Gotham cables have instantly become my favorite. Plus the cool button, pick, stickers they include. Keep up the great work!
Experience was exceptional. Pedals arrived on time, and in perfect condition. Selection of pedals offered for sale exceptional.
Thank you for the fast delivery and item arriving in good condition.
Great product(s), exceptional service. Will be back for business!

Thank you.
Great experience dealing with TSP!
Great shopping experience! I really like the goldenrod Lincoln cables (they match my 3 Monkeys patch cables on my pedalboard).
Shipped quickly, very happy.
Transaction went perfectly - thank you!
Very professional and quick shipment. My gear was packed well. And the first-time customer 10% is a nice to start for a new customer.
I’m a new customer and am very impressed with both product and customer service!
Not to good, Haven't got my order yet! 8 days now.
We do apologize for the delivery delays that USPS had with this order. Glad to see that the item was successfully delivered on November 2, 2020. Despite many of the US based carriers (USPS, UPS, and FedEx) lifting their service level guarantees, we take pride in continuing to fulfill all orders in a timely manner. As always don't hesitate to message or call with any questions. Thank you! Your Friends, The Sound Parcel
Un producto de calidad!
Had to settle for giving you guys a "5" because I couldn't give you a "6" (on a scale of 1 to 5 {:-) I was just looking for a few of the new RTM FOX C-90 cassettes, which are still pretty hard to find from a U.S. seller. I prefered not to order 'em all the way from RTM in France - and I didn't want a whole 10-pak. Other sellers charge more per tape for singles, but you guys were nice enough to offer individual tapes for.... 1/10 of the cost of the 10-pak. And your shipping was reasonable. And you shipped my little order the same day. And when it arrived, it was was nicely snugly packed. I am obviously not a big B2B customer, but you still gave me great service. Thank you!
The Sound Parcel is rated 4.96 based on 1,054 reviews