The Sound Parcel Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend The Sound Parcel

About The Sound Parcel: Music Electronics & Gear Rental. Proudly offering the finest gear to discerning musicians throughout the USA, and beyond.

484-291-4327

hello@thesoundparcel.co

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
M.Popp
"Quick to ship and quick to respond. Don't overlook these guys if it's only a difference of a dollar or two ... hell, even more than a dollar or two. They provide that extra bit of comfort and service that just isn't common nowadays."
James E
"Great reliable shop for gear. Accurate descriptions, fast shipping. My DMC-micro works great and I got it faster than other venders."
"Excellent communications, great service and prices."
"The service has been good but the pedal itself has a broken switch unfortunately. I rented this pedal to use for a performance on January 22nd, with this in mind I’m disappointed."
(Thesoundparcel.co) -
very sorry to learn of the equipment damage. equipment is inspected prior to shipment... but things do, on rare occasion, happen in transit. in the future please contact us immediately if equipment is received with a fault. we will do our best to resolve in a timely manner. we'll be in contact later today to discuss this rental order and get you sorted out. Thanks! TSP
"The Gamechanger Pedal Plus arrived well packed and brand new as advertised. However, when I wanted to return it due to discovering that it wasn’t really for my acoustic style of playing (plugged it in once to try), I was informed that I may be charged up to 15% restocking fee!!! I think they should make that very clear to future buyers."
(Stores.ebay.com/thesoundparcel) -
Sorry to hear that the gear didn't work out. We try to clearly communicate our return policy, including it on all marketplace listings (eBay and Reverb) and on our website at: https://thesoundparcel.co/pages/returns-exchanges.

Restocking fees are ONLY requested when packaging is opened, contents are missing or if item shows signs of use, wear and/or tear.
The Sound Parcel is rated 4.95 based on 438 reviews