The Sound Parcel Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Sound Parcel
Read The Sound Parcel Reviews

About The Sound Parcel:

Music Electronics & Gear Rental. Proudly offering the finest gear to discerning musicians throughout the USA, and beyond.

484-291-4327

William Kachersky
The Sound Parcel 5 star review on 29th April 2020
Ziggy Gardner
More Photos & Videos
Everything has been great except that I still don’t have the pedal. USPS has had the pedal in my town since Friday and can’t get any information on it. Have a recording session tomorrow and sold a pedal to buy this one, but still don’t have.
Sorry to hear about the USPS delivery delays. Mail Service times have been improving over the last few weeks... but we are still observing similar delays in some parts of the country stemming from the COVID-19 pandemic. Trust that we will be watching tracking on this package through to delivery, along with you!
Was not able to get answers to my questions, but was sent links to study to see if there are any answers that I could find on my own. I would probably not take a chance again if I had the opportunity to make the decision again. This item does not seem to offer what I had hoped for, and I may never know.
We greatly appreciate the feedback.

The Roland support videos seemed to be a direct response to your questions at the time with regards to "two camera setups."

If we can be of further assistance we're here to assist.

All the best,
TSP
everything is great other than being pestered by an email asking for additional feedback. I provided feedback through reverb already.
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
The service has been good but the pedal itself has a broken switch unfortunately. I rented this pedal to use for a performance on January 22nd, with this in mind I’m disappointed.
(Thesoundparcel.co) -
very sorry to learn of the equipment damage. equipment is inspected prior to shipment... but things do, on rare occasion, happen in transit. in the future please contact us immediately if equipment is received with a fault. we will do our best to resolve in a timely manner. we'll be in contact later today to discuss this rental order and get you sorted out. Thanks! TSP
The Gamechanger Pedal Plus arrived well packed and brand new as advertised. However, when I wanted to return it due to discovering that it wasn’t really for my acoustic style of playing (plugged it in once to try), I was informed that I may be charged up to 15% restocking fee!!! I think they should make that very clear to future buyers.
(Stores.ebay.com/thesoundparcel) -
Sorry to hear that the gear didn't work out. We try to clearly communicate our return policy, including it on all marketplace listings (eBay and Reverb) and on our website at: https://thesoundparcel.co/pages/returns-exchanges.

Restocking fees are ONLY requested when packaging is opened, contents are missing or if item shows signs of use, wear and/or tear.
The Sound Parcel is rated 4.96 based on 952 reviews