The Sound Parcel Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Sound Parcel
Read The Sound Parcel Reviews

About The Sound Parcel:

Music Electronics & Gear Rental. Proudly offering the finest gear to discerning musicians throughout the USA, and beyond.

484-291-4327

William Kachersky
The Sound Parcel 5 star review on 29th April 2020
Ziggy Gardner
More Photos & Videos
They had most of what I needed (uncommon strings) and shipped it out quickly. Price was competitive.
The cable is good. I placed the order for the gray cable. They called me and told me they were out of stock in that color. They said they had the gray in the more expensive cable but that I would have to pay the difference to get that cable or I could take the cable I ordered in red (which I didn't particularly want). As a business owner myself I would have given the upgraded cable and turned a one time customer into a very happy repeat customer. An opportunity lost. I took the red cable. It sounds good and I will probably get used to the color. Everything else about the transaction was good.
Sound Parcel helped me out a lot..they had what I wanted at a fair price and shipped it to me with no hassle and quick. I called and asked about the Go Livecast.. I was sent a link and ordered the product with no mix ups.
Gives great advice
Quick turnarounds
Quality service
Wish you had more stock
In my experience purchasing from TSP has been good.The selection of musical items in my case mostly effect pedals is a wide one with competitive prices.This purchase of a pedal from Subdecay had some technical issues but the support staff has worked overtime to make it right.I'm extremely pleased with the superior support staff at SD and purchasing from TSP.
You folks over there carry a great line of gear that has found virtually nowhere else. Thank you for the quick shipping during the busy holiday season. I’ll enjoy this part of my collection for years to come it’s certainly unique and sounds amazing!
The Sound Parcel 4 star review on 20th January 2020
Ordered what I thought was a Red & Copper Super Fuzz pedal .Without any notice I received a Gold one instead. Seriously? Honestly I don’t have the time or energy to deal with a return or exchange . Please update your website photos so customers actually know what they are buying ahead of time.
(Thesoundparcel.co) -
Good service and shipping time was good too. These guys weren't open to negotiating the shipping costs and charged me twice even though they went in the same box. I didn't believe for one second it cost them twice as much, but they've since shared the details with me and I'm happy to be wrong.
There's also no mention of having to pay sales tax - since they're selling through ebay.co.uk it would be wise to mention it as first time international buyers like me wouldn't necessarily think to check how it works. Again, received a response on this that all international purchases are subject to Ebays policies, but how many people would read those first? I've bought a pedal board controller since from another company, and they highlighted the sales tax upfront - Not a major problem, just a suggestion that it might be worth highlighting. Excellent customer service though, and very good response times
(Stores.ebay.com/thesoundparcel) -
Sorry to hear about the frustrations over shipping charges and importation fees. We did want to share some additional details on this order.

As was discussed, the combined shipping weight of these items moved the package from a USPS First Class International to USPS Priority International classification. Actual shipping costs EXCEEDED the shipping payment received, and TSP covered the balance. Negotiating a lower shipping cost was not possible, as actual shipping rates were greater than what was paid.

With regards to customs and duties... international orders are always subject to importation fees by the destination country. These are the responsibility of the buyer, with policies clearly outlined on marketplaces, including eBay ...as was the case on this shipment.

We strive for all customers (domestic and international) to have a great experience. Thanks again for the feedback. Most importantly enjoy the gear!

TSP
They have the right gear, and they make it easy to try. Good experience!
(Thesoundparcel.co) -
I like the service. The dude on the phone was pleasant. Ordering was relatively painless.
But the reason Im responding to this - & I hope this helps you improve your service, which deserves to be successful imho - the actual delivery - through UPS - was a bit of a nightmare- they claimed they'd delivered it - they hadn't - it was with a 3rd party - etc
It took 36 hours to sort out - in which time I didn't know what was happening.
And being that Im on the hook for a $600 piece of equipment that was not a happy experience.
I don’t mind the delay with the delivery.
But somehow you need to improve communications between UPS, you guys & the customer.
I dont know how you do that though tbh.
Anyway, other than that - good job snd good luck.
(Thesoundparcel.co) -
Really cool thing! Got the pedals fairly quickly after ordered, and was a pretty good experience. Got to try the meris mercury reverb no problem and it worked great. Although, they sent the wrong power supply for the OG Pog and the power supply that was needed I was not able to get before the time I would have had to send it back. So I was not able to try that pedal out, but it was a simple mistake. Cool company!
(Thesoundparcel.co) -
Pedals arrived promptly and looking and sounding great! The pog I ordered came with the wrong power supply though, so I did have to find an alternative for that. But it is a cool company, no doubt!
(Thesoundparcel.co) -
When the pedal arrived,the center boost channel didn't work. Notified the sound parcel and sent back the next day. They promptly refunded my money, but didn't have another pedal available. About 2 weeks later they contacted me, had another one. Did a two week rental. The service is not cheap but I guess it beats spending 300 bucks on a pedal, deciding you don't like it and trying to sell it used for 2/3 what you spent. That is unless you have a buddy with 50 different pedals to loan you to try out. I would consider using this service again.
Cool and innovative
(Stores.ebay.com/thesoundparcel) -
The service is very good but the pedal was garbage. Not sound parcels fault!
Quick delivery!!!
(Stores.ebay.com/thesoundparcel) -
Beetronics Overhive - Really great boost to low gain sounds. Medium gain OD sounds just OK.
🤙
(Thesoundparcel.co) -
They are very responsive.
(Thesoundparcel.co) -
Fast shipping and great service but needs more gears.
The Sound Parcel is rated 4.96 based on 952 reviews