The Sound Parcel Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend The Sound Parcel

About The Sound Parcel: Music Electronics & Gear Rental. Proudly offering the finest gear to discerning musicians throughout the USA, and beyond.

484-291-4327

hello@thesoundparcel.co

Click Here
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
customer service
EGK
"Very quick shipping and good communication."
Michael B
"Super easy to do business with AND super speedy shipping at no extra cost. They even included goodies when I opened the package! Definitely can't go wrong ordering anything you need from these guys/gals! Thanks so much!"
Marcos S
"The service is great. I was actually surprised when they reached out to me after the sale to know how was I doing and my plans to use their product,but more impressed when they offered tips and know how. I will always come back to these guys,they really know what they are doing. Amazing product with an outstanding service,it does not get any better than this. Thanks."
"Good service and shipping time was good too. These guys weren't open to negotiating the shipping costs and charged me twice even though they went in the same box. I didn't believe for one second it cost them twice as much, but they've since shared the details with me and I'm happy to be wrong. There's also no mention of having to pay sales tax - since they're selling through ebay.co.uk it would be wise to mention it as first time international buyers like me wouldn't necessarily think to check how it works. Again, received a response on this that all international purchases are subject to Ebays policies, but how many people would read those first? I've bought a pedal board controller since from another company, and they highlighted the sales tax upfront - Not a major problem, just a suggestion that it might be worth highlighting. Excellent customer service though, and very good response times"
(Stores.ebay.com/thesoundparcel) -
Sorry to hear about the frustrations over shipping charges and importation fees. We did want to share some additional details on this order.

As was discussed, the combined shipping weight of these items moved the package from a USPS First Class International to USPS Priority International classification. Actual shipping costs EXCEEDED the shipping payment received, and TSP covered the balance. Negotiating a lower shipping cost was not possible, as actual shipping rates were greater than what was paid.

With regards to customs and duties... international orders are always subject to importation fees by the destination country. These are the responsibility of the buyer, with policies clearly outlined on marketplaces, including eBay ...as was the case on this shipment.

We strive for all customers (domestic and international) to have a great experience. Thanks again for the feedback. Most importantly enjoy the gear!

TSP
"They have the right gear, and they make it easy to try. Good experience!"
(Thesoundparcel.co) -
"I like the service. The dude on the phone was pleasant. Ordering was relatively painless. But the reason Im responding to this - & I hope this helps you improve your service, which deserves to be successful imho - the actual delivery - through UPS - was a bit of a nightmare- they claimed they'd delivered it - they hadn't - it was with a 3rd party - etc It took 36 hours to sort out - in which time I didn't know what was happening. And being that Im on the hook for a $600 piece of equipment that was not a happy experience. I don’t mind the delay with the delivery. But somehow you need to improve communications between UPS, you guys & the customer. I dont know how you do that though tbh. Anyway, other than that - good job snd good luck."
(Thesoundparcel.co) -
"Really cool thing! Got the pedals fairly quickly after ordered, and was a pretty good experience. Got to try the meris mercury reverb no problem and it worked great. Although, they sent the wrong power supply for the OG Pog and the power supply that was needed I was not able to get before the time I would have had to send it back. So I was not able to try that pedal out, but it was a simple mistake. Cool company!"
(Thesoundparcel.co) -
"Pedals arrived promptly and looking and sounding great! The pog I ordered came with the wrong power supply though, so I did have to find an alternative for that. But it is a cool company, no doubt!"
(Thesoundparcel.co) -
"When the pedal arrived,the center boost channel didn't work. Notified the sound parcel and sent back the next day. They promptly refunded my money, but didn't have another pedal available. About 2 weeks later they contacted me, had another one. Did a two week rental. The service is not cheap but I guess it beats spending 300 bucks on a pedal, deciding you don't like it and trying to sell it used for 2/3 what you spent. That is unless you have a buddy with 50 different pedals to loan you to try out. I would consider using this service again."
"Cool and innovative"
(Stores.ebay.com/thesoundparcel) -
"The service is very good but the pedal was garbage. Not sound parcels fault!"
"Quick delivery!!!"
(Stores.ebay.com/thesoundparcel) -
"Beetronics Overhive - Really great boost to low gain sounds. Medium gain OD sounds just OK."
"🤙"
(Thesoundparcel.co) -
"They are very responsive."
(Thesoundparcel.co) -
"Fast shipping and great service but needs more gears."
(Thesoundparcel.co) -
"Got access to gear that was unavailable for purchase."
The Sound Parcel is rated 4.96 based on 602 reviews