The Sound Parcel Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend The Sound Parcel

About The Sound Parcel: Music Electronics & Gear Rental. Proudly offering the finest gear to discerning musicians throughout the USA, and beyond.

484-291-4327

hello@thesoundparcel.co

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
Joshua M
"Delivered quickly and the product worked as advertised. It was also really cool that I was able to purchase a limited edition compressor pedal."
Charles K
"Everything came as described, I’m super happy"
"Fast and efficient. Thank you!"
"They have the right gear, and they make it easy to try. Good experience!"
(Thesoundparcel.co) -
"I like the service. The dude on the phone was pleasant. Ordering was relatively painless. But the reason Im responding to this - & I hope this helps you improve your service, which deserves to be successful imho - the actual delivery - through UPS - was a bit of a nightmare- they claimed they'd delivered it - they hadn't - it was with a 3rd party - etc It took 36 hours to sort out - in which time I didn't know what was happening. And being that Im on the hook for a $600 piece of equipment that was not a happy experience. I don’t mind the delay with the delivery. But somehow you need to improve communications between UPS, you guys & the customer. I dont know how you do that though tbh. Anyway, other than that - good job snd good luck."
(Thesoundparcel.co) -
"Really cool thing! Got the pedals fairly quickly after ordered, and was a pretty good experience. Got to try the meris mercury reverb no problem and it worked great. Although, they sent the wrong power supply for the OG Pog and the power supply that was needed I was not able to get before the time I would have had to send it back. So I was not able to try that pedal out, but it was a simple mistake. Cool company!"
(Thesoundparcel.co) -
"Pedals arrived promptly and looking and sounding great! The pog I ordered came with the wrong power supply though, so I did have to find an alternative for that. But it is a cool company, no doubt!"
(Thesoundparcel.co) -
"When the pedal arrived,the center boost channel didn't work. Notified the sound parcel and sent back the next day. They promptly refunded my money, but didn't have another pedal available. About 2 weeks later they contacted me, had another one. Did a two week rental. The service is not cheap but I guess it beats spending 300 bucks on a pedal, deciding you don't like it and trying to sell it used for 2/3 what you spent. That is unless you have a buddy with 50 different pedals to loan you to try out. I would consider using this service again."
"Cool and innovative"
(Stores.ebay.com/thesoundparcel) -
"The service is very good but the pedal was garbage. Not sound parcels fault!"
"Quick delivery!!!"
(Stores.ebay.com/thesoundparcel) -
"Beetronics Overhive - Really great boost to low gain sounds. Medium gain OD sounds just OK."
(Thesoundparcel.co) -
"They are very responsive."
(Thesoundparcel.co) -
"Fast shipping and great service but needs more gears."
(Thesoundparcel.co) -
"Got access to gear that was unavailable for purchase."
The Sound Parcel is rated 4.95 based on 406 reviews