The Sound Parcel Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend The Sound Parcel

About The Sound Parcel: Music Electronics & Gear Rental. Proudly offering the finest gear to discerning musicians throughout the USA, and beyond.

484-291-4327

hello@thesoundparcel.co

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
Marcos S
"The service is great. I was actually surprised when they reached out to me after the sale to know how was I doing and my plans to use their product,but more impressed when they offered tips and know how. I will always come back to these guys,they really know what they are doing. Amazing product with an outstanding service,it does not get any better than this. Thanks."
Joseph A
"First time customer with Sound Parcel and I have to say that it was a stellar experience. Great inventory selection, great prices, fast shipping, and great communication. I will be ordering more often from Sound Parcel."
Rhampton
"I rec'v the Olegtron 4060 MK2 and is extremely happy with this seller. Excellent Customer service is #1...love it when people respond right away and not just a 1 sentence response but goes out there way to explain and make you feel at ease..."
"These guys rock. Awesome guys to do business with. Great service and communication. Thanks Dave!"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Great service as usual. Professional people. Quick shipping. Great product by a great company."
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"I bought my micro to use with my S.A. C4 synth pedal as it was recommended by them.However my knowledge of technical matters is in the learning stages being an old timer new to programming and such.But I'm plugging away at learning how to incorporate into my gear.It's a great looking little piece of kit and I can't wait to become a midi master."
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Arrived fast and clean, well packaged and all that, and best price...loving the new gear, thanks!"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Quick shipment and helpful staff! My order was packed well and arrived in tip-top condition!"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Fast shipping, and item was as described- you couldn't ask for anything more! On top of that, The Sound Parcel has a great selection of products."
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Great communication. Fair prices. Thanks!"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"AMAZING! Super fast delivery!! Super good packaging. Couldn't be happier :):):)"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Works just great...I do not need much else in the way of effects."
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Ordered some EMT cables from Lincoln. The service was prompt and efficient. Very pleased. Would use again. Many thanks."
(Thesoundparcel.co) -
"Great transaction! My banana split was shipped promptly and arrived in great condition"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Great dealer, Quick sending of gear and friendly communication !"
"Excellent fast service!"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Great doing business! First time ordering from them but will definitely purchase more products in the future."
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"They are extremely friendly and quick in service and response. Would definitely recommend!"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Very easy folks to work with. Great communication and reasonable negotiations."
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"A tasty selection of gear, including many items that others don't carry."
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"A tasty selection of gear, including items that many others don't carry."
The Sound Parcel is rated 4.96 based on 552 reviews