The Sound Parcel Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend The Sound Parcel

About The Sound Parcel: Music Electronics & Gear Rental. Proudly offering the finest gear to discerning musicians throughout the USA, and beyond.

484-291-4327

hello@thesoundparcel.co

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
Charles K
"Everything came as described, I’m super happy"
Dale R
"Fast and efficient. Thank you!"
"Great company and seller. Pedal arrived perfectly and well packaged. Will definitely look to Sound Parcel again!"
"This was for my son. He is taking guitar in college. This small amplifier fits in his backpack."
"The sound parcel is awesome. New gear at an affordable price. Got it to me in two days in time for a gig. Great guys with great communication and customer service"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Excellent vendor to work with, shipped my Patchulator 8000 very quickly and it showed up well cared for. Thanks so much, looking forward to doing business again soon."
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Excellent company. They have great unique gear and the rental concept is such a positive to a player. Very personal and down to earth people."
(Thesoundparcel.co) -
"This speaker is for my daughter, she love it."
(Stores.ebay.com/thesoundparcel) -
"The Sound Parcel , are very helpful, their ship time is very reasonable and packaging is top notch . Our experience was good , we will buy from them again. Dare ,Wilmington Del"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Great seller, quick & easy transaction and shipping. 10/10 would (will!) buy from again."
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"I am very pleased with my interaction with The Sound Parcel. I will keep them in the foreground when selections are made for my future purchases."
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"I received the tape quickly and with no trouble at all. The Sound Parcel will be hearing from me again I'm sure ! Jim Rudder"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"The Sound Parcel was a pleasure to work with. They shipped out my product quickly and answered all my questions that I had. Would highly recommend!!"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Very happy with the selection and prices! Shipping was awesome coming coast to coast."
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Excellent response to questions. Snow probably delayed delivery one day. Not their fault unless they are praying skiers! Learning the new pedal and enjoying it."
(Thesoundparcel.co) -
"How do you not give the highest rating to Dave and the crew when he went out of his way to get me a brand new synth at the lowest price of anyone on the internet and made sure to honor the combo price for the adaptor...…………...on Christmas!"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"I needed to make a return and Dave was quick to respond despite being on the road for NAMM. Even though it didn’t work out, the next time I’m looking to make a purchase The Sound Parcel will be one of the first places I check."
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Bought the thing on reverb, it arrived in perfect condition! Lots of cool swag too! Thanks!"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"I love the varied collection of effects and instruments you rent. Any chance you could get to stringed instrument rentals too? Mandolins, banjos, guitars?"
(Thesoundparcel.co) -
Glad to hear you're loving the rental service! Dimensions of full size instruments present challenges for national fulfillment of rental equipment... we continue to review options to expand offerings. Thanks for the suggestions!
"Let's compare: I recently bought a volca sample from guitarcenter.com. When I received said piece, the box was ripped, and there was no auxillary cable or battetoes included (as there normally are every time I've ordered a volca from.anywhere else). Now let's fast forward to a few days ago. I ordered a volca fm from the.sound parcel via reverb.com. It not only came faster than advertised, the box was immaculate and included both batteries and the auxillary cable. It's always a pleasant experience ordering from your company, thank you for the consistency in service."
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Very helpful with all questions I had and Very fast shipping"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Quick shipping and great service!"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Everything came as described, I’m super happy"
The Sound Parcel is rated 4.94 based on 345 reviews