The Sound Parcel Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend The Sound Parcel

About The Sound Parcel: Music Electronics & Gear Rental. Proudly offering the finest gear to discerning musicians throughout the USA, and beyond.

484-291-4327

hello@thesoundparcel.co

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
M.Popp
"Quick to ship and quick to respond. Don't overlook these guys if it's only a difference of a dollar or two ... hell, even more than a dollar or two. They provide that extra bit of comfort and service that just isn't common nowadays."
James E
"Great reliable shop for gear. Accurate descriptions, fast shipping. My DMC-micro works great and I got it faster than other venders."
"Excellent communications, great service and prices."
"They shipped very fast and they were great to deal with!"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Faster than a bolt of lightning and smooth as eggs, The Sound Parcel has got you covered when you're in need."
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Great, high quality cables at a fair price! Fast shipping!! I highly recommend The Sound Parcel!!!"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Fast shipping and very responsive in communication. I will definitely revisit The Sound Parcel again for my needs."
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Got here super fast, Very well packed. Discount card for next purchase. Everything you could ask for. Would not hesitate you buy from again."
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Good stuff. I only wish I could have used my 15% off coupon on gear, but I understand why it wouldn't work. Loving my stuff so far. Thanks!"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Great service with fast shipping!!"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Great service!!! Great Prices!!!!!"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Great sellers with super fast shipping."
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Guys in the sound parcel are really reliable. Product came in fast and safe and this pedal is Legit! Can you imagine its having 3 pedals in one stomp box, that’s amazing! what more can I ask for? Love the pedal!"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Fast shipping. Good customer service. Great selection."
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"My Koma gear showed up on time and was packaged well for shipping. Great service!"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"What a responsive shop! They actually take the time to communicate with you. And that personal touch means a lot these days. Fast shipping and great inventory. What's not to like...."
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Great experience! Quick response to questions and fast shipping. Will definitely use The Sound Parcel again."
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Excellent communications, great service and prices."
The Sound Parcel is rated 4.95 based on 438 reviews