The Sound Parcel Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend The Sound Parcel

About The Sound Parcel: Music Electronics & Gear Rental. Proudly offering the finest gear to discerning musicians throughout the USA, and beyond.

484-291-4327

hello@thesoundparcel.co

How would you rate The Sound Parcel ?

(optional)

"The sound parcel rules!The Hudson is the best preamp out there. You can color my box. Little trade secret I run it into a certain Keeley pedal that's reminiscent of DG!"
"Thanks for stocking Hudson in the US! I’d been waiting for months to get a Broadcast and was expecting to have to buy from the UK. Y’all made it way easier. Cheers!"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Shipped super fast. Can't ask for much more!"
Benjamin G
Verified Buyer
"Lovely service, lovely product."
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"A pedal builder told me he sent a super secret special version of his pedal to the Sound Parcel and I could find it there. These folks dug thru their inventory and checked every unit to find me the unique pedal, sent me photos to confirm, and shipped it the same day. When it comes to customer service, The Sound Parcel goes to 11!"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"These folks are excellent."
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"First of all, they sold me a pedal I have been wanting to buy for awhile at a great price. Secondly, they shipped it to me very quickly. Thirdly, when I followed up with stupid questions they politely flattered me and went out of their way to be helpful. John was the person contacting me and he is awesome. Can't go,wrong with these guys."
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Always very professional. You guys rock"
"Thanks for the box."
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Super fast shipping, friendly service."
(Thesoundparcel.co) -
"I've purchased boutique guitar effects pedals from The Sound Parcel on two different occasions. Both times I was very pleased with the experience--in fact, I selected The Sound Parcel for my second purchase because I was pleased with the first one. The items were high-quality, packed well, shipped quickly, and reasonably priced. I recommend The Sound Parcel and am certain I'll be back in the future."
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"The folks at The Sound Parcel were awesome at answering my detailed questions about functionality, they really know their gear which you won’t find in a big box store these days. They shipped super fast, in fact my order shipped and arrived before an order placed with another West Coast company even got my order in the mail! TSP got my order to my door from PA in like 3 days flat! Great service, trustworthy and knowledgeable."
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Beetronics Overhive - Really great boost to low gain sounds. Medium gain OD sounds just OK."
Guinevere C
Verified Buyer
"Great gear and great rental experience — easy and swift!"
(Thesoundparcel.co) -
"Quick ship and pleasant folks -- could've used less packaging (envelope on an envelope over a bag), but I would confidently order something bigger knowing they'd package it right."
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Great prices, great customer service, fast shipping! Would buy from again!"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Great Fast Seller! Highly Recommend"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"I was anxious about a *very hard to find* new pedal being released. Sound Parcel was the *only* shop selling the pedal! Sound Parcel answered my questions quickly and sent it out to me quickly. That's right, I'm the first on my block to have it ;-) . Arrived quickly and safely packed. Very much a pleasure doing business!"
"All Great ! :)"