The Sound Parcel Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend The Sound Parcel

About The Sound Parcel: Music Electronics & Gear Rental. Proudly offering the finest gear to discerning musicians throughout the USA, and beyond.

484-291-4327

hello@thesoundparcel.co

How would you rate The Sound Parcel ?

"Very fast delivery and smooth transaction."
"The expansion pack is great needs photocells and and pressure sensors"
(Stores.ebay.com/thesoundparcel) -
"If you want a quiet strong cable do yourself a favor and purchase the goldenrod i throwed my cheap fender cables in the trash to much unwanted noise.Goldenrod is a limited edition only 20 being made.Grab one while you can i will definitely be purchasing another to replace my cbi cable next.Thanks again sound parcel"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Fast shipping and great product."
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Awesome sonic palette and configurations. Dave's great too!"
"Purchased a Hudson Broadcast recently. Great communication, quick responses and true to their word on the exact date these would ship, received within 5 days of purchasing. Great seller and buying experience. Buy from with confidence. Thanks!"
"Great service"
"The gear arrived sooner than I expected, and it was packaged perfectly. The pedals were in excellent condition."
"Good guys gave me good advice too, thanks."
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"My first time ordering through The Sound Parcel and will definitely order again! I was very impressed with their prompt response to my initial questions as well as their quick shipping time!"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Great Product. Great service. Great shipping. Thanks for great experience"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Fabulous Seller. Leave in France, and received my parcel in 3 days with UPS Good Price. Thanks a lot"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Great customer service, fast delivery. Would definitely buy from this seller again."
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Great service, fast shipping, excellent packaging. Thanks"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Wonderful folks to do business with. Easy to make deals, very respectful and reasonable. Great shipping as well. I will definitely do business with them in the future."
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Dave @ The Sound Parcel was great to deal with. I received my Hungry Robot "The Wash v2" pedal and out of the box it wasn't exactly what I thought I was looking for and Dave quickly offered me very fair return & exchange options, and recommendations too, but ultimately the sound grew on me and now I'm keeping it! Nice doing business with you!"
Sébastien
Verified Buyer
"Great shipment, fast, well package and good price !!!"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Currently in Afghanistan on my second tour and trying to get my board created simultaneously. Sound Parcel got my Quartz Timer shipped immediately! Thank you guys! Great place to buy from."
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"These guys rock! I had my product on the door step before my tubes even warmed up! Will do business again!"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"The Sound Parcel is an awesome seller! They were fast to answer questions I had and my purchase arrived well packed and on a timely basis. I will be doing business with them again."
The Sound Parcel is rated 4.92 based on 100 reviews