The Sound Parcel Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend The Sound Parcel

About The Sound Parcel: Music Electronics & Gear Rental. Proudly offering the finest gear to discerning musicians throughout the USA, and beyond.

484-291-4327

hello@thesoundparcel.co

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
Michael B
"Super easy to do business with AND super speedy shipping at no extra cost. They even included goodies when I opened the package! Definitely can't go wrong ordering anything you need from these guys/gals! Thanks so much!"
Marcos S
"The service is great. I was actually surprised when they reached out to me after the sale to know how was I doing and my plans to use their product,but more impressed when they offered tips and know how. I will always come back to these guys,they really know what they are doing. Amazing product with an outstanding service,it does not get any better than this. Thanks."
Joseph A
"First time customer with Sound Parcel and I have to say that it was a stellar experience. Great inventory selection, great prices, fast shipping, and great communication. I will be ordering more often from Sound Parcel."
"My Audio tape arrived on time and in great shape. The sound is beautiful!"
"I got fast delivery on a great priced module. Came all bubbled-up and safe."
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Didn't think it would work but it does. Thanks."
"Product arrived quickly and the price was right"
"Sound Parcel listed this pedal accurately. Same item as pictured in brand new condition. Shipping was fast. I would buy from them again."
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Hassle Free fast shipping! thx!"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"I have to say that I am extremely pleased with both the service and correspondence I have received from the Sound Parcel. Excellent communication and professionalism. The Tanglewood guitar I ordered has far exceeded my expectations. Thank you very much and I look forward to many more purchases!"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Arrived fast and clean, well packaged and all that, and loving the near gear, thanks!"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"well... great service by The Sound Parcel... great pedal... I can recommend both"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Quick Shipping. Getting another."
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Great communication and quick shipping. A quality seller."
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Another great alternative for quality gear."
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Fast, secure shipping. Very satisfied."
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Awesome to deal with. Quick shipping. Gear arrived well packaged. Will definitely buy from them again!"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Quick shipping! Everything arrived perfectly! Very well packaged. Would definitely buy from them again!"
"Received it Quick!"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"This is a really great seller! I have years of experience as a player, retail, wholesale, road rep, consumer etc. in the music business. You can but with confidence!!"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Great doing business! Quick shipping and product is just as described"
"Great seller!"