thrillophilia.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend thrillophilia.com

Tell us how thrillophilia.com made you happy
thrillophilia.com 5 star review on 30th May 2024
Achint
thrillophilia.com 5 star review on 30th May 2024
Achint
I had an amazing time on my Ladakh trip with Thrillophilia. The landscapes were breathtaking, and the itinerary was well-planned. The accommodations were comfortable, and the guides were knowledgeable. The only improvement would be slightly better meal options. Overall, a fantastic adventure worth recommending!
Hello! This is Madhumitha! This is my first experience with Thrilliphilia and I loved it. The local guides/drivers did an amazing job. Our driver Gylack was the best. Due to network issues I could not use my phone, he offered to come along with me to shop souvenir to take back home as I was alone that day, he made sure he took me to the best places/shops. Our stay was planned well. The first stay- Himalayan heritage had the best food! Totally loved the experience. Would definitely go back for more. Thanks team- Mahika- POC from Thrilliophilia, Thupstan-Local POC, Gylack- driver for helping me throughout the trip. Kudos!
I recently traveled with Thrilophillia to ladakh and booked a solo trip for myself. I was impressed by their hospitality and their concern for me as i faced some breathing issues. Miss mahika helped me throughout the trip and was connected with me. She was our coordinator and in nubra valley our stay was not up to the mark , so i texted her and within 10 minutes our stay was changed and that was really commendable. Overall I would recommend Thrilophillia to everyone. I enjoyed my trip to ladakh and i am still in awe of the beauty of the landscape around it.
*The booking experience was hassle-free. Once I shared our intended place of visit alongwith dates the representative Ms.Paridhi reverted with a day wise itenary clubbing the places so that it becomes easy for the day. Prices were transparent with a good discount. Suggestion for buying express tickets for USS was good as it saved lot of waiting time and we could enjoy the rides to maximum. Overall a superb experience. I recommend eone to plan in advance with Thrillophilia and make your trip full of thrills. Bon voyage.*
Hello Gauri Once again, thank you for putting together a great itinerary and planning everything so well . Indeed it was life long memorial experience for a 59 years young rider . I will be sure to recommend you to friends who are thinking of take the trip . Ashwin Singh Rajpurohit. Jodhpur/Mumbai
Trip was great and beautiful, made some good memories along with some good friends, iterinary was good and support staff from Thrillophilia Bhupeshwar guided and supported well throughout the trip.
I have booked my so many trip with Thrillophillia and and they organizied trip very smoothly and I had a amazing journey with Thrillophillia. Staff of Thrillophillia and tour guide , food and stay everything all good.
Customer service to solve minor issues and competitive cost
Had a good experience with thrillophilia. The itinerary was well planned. The guide was very helpful. Overall it was a great trek.
Awesome Service, 5Star to their every staff, This was my first international trip and i never felt that this was my first trip, it was planned so smoothly i am very much satisfied and will again choose Throphilia for my next tour as well. % Star to them.
Awesome tour planning and very well executed trip. Assistance was available 24*7 and team was very supportive. Kudos to the entire team for seamless experience and making the travel plan so memorable.
It’s a great experience with Thrillophia for trekking at Chopta tungnath. I like the home stay and the facilities provided there. All the places covered there in trekking are amazing.
It made our Europe trip supper smooth and amazing, everything was perfect
So it was my 1st Solo Trip which was Kheerganga Trek located in Kasol Himanchal Pradesh. I woul like to tell everyone that all the things were really amazing. From taking the bus from delhi to kasol to take the bus from kasol to delhi everything was perfectly managed. Travelling, staying, food, Guide, Camps. This platform worth it. If you guys are planning any trip, feel free to connect with Thrillophilia. Thanks Thrillophilia for this amazing experience.
Had a breathtaking experience during my Everest Base Camp trek last year in October 2023. I would like to thank Thrillophilia from the bottom of my heart. They have surely made the journey beautiful right from planning, guidance and sharing all the relevant information before starting the trek which was required for executing such a trek to the Himalayas and reaching the summit of Everest Base Camp at 17598 ft! The stay, guides and the overall experience with Thrillophilia was worth every penny (which was again very economical). This was my first ever trek at the age of 40 and I have gained confidence to try more such adventures with Thrilophilia. Wish Thrillophilia heights of success in their journey ahead. Thank you guys :)
All enjoyed the food, stay and hospitality by the guide and team Please ensure to provide good conditioned bikes with less milage.
Well,i booked for everest base camp trek with thrillophilia team!! Me along with my whole group had an amazing experience trekking with them!! Everything was so damn perfectly managed by them and so we guys were able to enjoy the whole trek with beautiful memories and excitement!! Definitely one should book them for various trips and adventures!! Kudos and cheers to whole team!! Thanks once again!!
My Mussoorie/Nainital trip experience was good. The cab driver cooperated throughout the trip from start to end. The accommodations, including hotels and food, were also good. The assigned manager helped resolve queries and took feedback/updates on a timely basis. I highly recommend Thrillophilia for your trip. Their excellent service made our journey memorable and hassle-free.
Had a great trek to Valley of Flowers. Kumkum at Thrillophilia was very helpful in answering last minute queries for the travel since there were landslides over at Uttarakhand. And upon advice from them made a choice to travel to Uttarakhand and continue the trek.
thrillophilia.com is rated 4.5 based on 629 reviews