Tippsy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tippsy

Tell us how Tippsy made you happy
Is got a very nice fruity taste especially the cucumber in the end I hope of getting this again next time
Hi Dan, Thank you so much for your review. We have some several unique sake which is SHICHIDA. It taste like Banana, but it dry sake! I hope you will like this sake!
I ordered as a gift for friends. The Sake never arrived. Multiple calls and emails to both Tippsy Sake and GLS the delivery service went unanswered. Horrible customer service. I can't say whether the Sake was any good because it never arrived. I will never order from them again and all others should be aware. Order number 30847
We don't have any more information other than what the tracking shows. We are sorry that the carrier still hasn't been able to make the delivery. If the delivery doesn't make it on time, please reject the shipment. We'll be sure to make a full refund. Again we apologize for the trouble you had to go through.
Excellent quality of sake and the customer service is wonderful as well! I have yet to be disappointed with what I have received. So glad I discovered this wonderful site!
Thank you for your review, Tyler! We are delighted to hear that you have been happy with our service. We hope to continue helping you enjoy sake!
I just got my first box, but I didn't get product cards. This is frustrating because I want to learn about the sakethat I received and drink afterwards.
Tippsy is rated 4.78 based on 1,718 reviews