Tippsy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tippsy
4.8
Based on 2,604 reviews

Tell us how Tippsy made you happy
Tippsy 4 star review on 20th April 2024
Tippsy 5 star review on 1st November 2023
LaMonte
Tippsy 5 star review on 1st November 2023
LaMonte
I am very happy with all of the orders I have received. Comunications with staff are very helpful. Thank you for great service.
Really good way to explore sake breweries from all over Japan!
Tippsy 5 star review on 7th June 2024
Great selection. I have access to sake I would otherwise not be able to try. I am new to sake so I appreciate the descriptions. Well packaged for shipping. I have contacted customer service ince and they were very helpful.
Best selection of sake from anywhere I've seen so far. Checkout was a breeze, and shipping was much faster than I expected. The items were packed very carefully so there was little to no risk of breakage.
I ordered 6 bottles of sake and some snacks on 5/19. I received 'confirmation' that it had shipped. Then I watched through tracking that the package never moved. 4 days later I received sake that I ordered from another company. Then on Friday 5/31 I got a notification that I received a notice that I received a refund from Tippsy Sake. When I emailed them I got a confirmation that it had been cancelled and if I wanted to order again, I could. When I asked why I refund amount was $20 less than my order, I got no response. I am still awaiting a response to my second time asking that question. I will soon be contacting American Express to challenge the charge.
Tippsy has an expansive inventory of great Sake's for everyone whether new to or a seasoned Sake connoisseur. They have a great newsletter and offers on tours as well.
Tippsy has an excellent selection and great customer service. I have purchased from them many times without issue.
Very happy with Tippsy! Their large variety is astounding. I'm always happy with my selection and the suggestions that are given.
Tippsy allows me to shop a wide selection of thoughtfully curated sake while simultaneously earning loyalty reward points that I can use towards discounts, items or services. The user interface and depth of information on each bottle offer a seamless experience that instills confidence in the buyer that they are making the right choice.
Great product selection and very responsive customer service!
Love how I can get the kind of sake I enjoyed in Japan and more.
Easy to work with, love the knowledge the Store gives us on each sake, brewery etc
I first found Tippsy from seeing a YouTuber promotion (worldofxtra) - i ordereed the 6-pack 300ml bottles sampler. i enjoyed all those selections, as it was a way to familiarize myself before my trip to Tokyo a month ago. i took two tour guides & the photographer to a formal lunch at Hotel Gajoen after a museum tour - from the menu i selected a Dassai 39 because there had been a Dassai in the sampler - that Dassai 39 in the Hotel's Japanese Restaurant was beyond delicious. And that is why i have ordered a whole bottle of same from Tippsy ~ thank you.
Tippsy 5 star review on 7th May 2024
Finding a good variety of sake, let along a good bottle, is difficult at local grocery stores or liquor stores. Tippsy is the answer for this problem. Love the App for ease of use, great selections, features like pay one time for delivery and not again for a year of deliveries, earn points with orders, sake club discounts and quick deliveries. So glad to find Tippsy!
Love all the useful information. I learned a lot about sake
So much selection you can't find in physical liquor stores. A great resource for learning about sake too!
Being a wine girl I began to love sake after visiting Japan. The knowledge and general helpful information on Tippsy has been invaluable in advancing my love for learning all that is Sake!
I give Tippsy a 5/5 stars!
Great inventory selection, accurate product descriptions and recommendations, prompt shipping. Invaluable source for sake.
Seemless experience