Tippsy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tippsy

Tell us how Tippsy made you happy
Tippsy 5 star review on 16th June 2020
Tippsy 5 star review on 1st June 2020
Matthew Rose
Tippsy 5 star review on 24th May 2020
More Photos & Videos
I'm loving these Sake's. It is a unique chance to try something I've never really thought about ordering or trying in a restaurant. They have been wonderful and it's been great learning how they are distilled!
Posted 51 minutes ago
Amazing value, I've found several new brands from the sample box that I will be ordering in the near future!
Posted 1 hour ago
Have been looking for a sake club such as Tippsy offers. Finally found it! Nice selection of sakes that otherwise I would probably never get to try living in Ohio. Highly recommend giving them a try!!
Posted 1 hour ago
Super fun to receive Tippsy box every month. We look forward to trying new tastes and to the surprise combinations that are always creative and unique! Bought for my mom because we enjoyed so much!
Posted 1 hour ago
Excellent second kit - so well packed and the cards are a wonderful touch with good detail on how to serve. Glad I stayed a member.
I love love love having sake at my fingertips! I had been looking for a brand and tippsy was the only one that could deliver!! Go Tippsy!!
Hey Joel,

Thanks for the kind words!

We are so happy you are enjoying our service and we look forward to delivering for you anytime you want to get Tippsy!
So far so good with Tippsy. I have enjoyed the range of selections I get in the monthly box, and while I have had a couple, I am finding new, quality sakes as well. They are also season-appropriate, which is nice.
Hey Benjamin,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review!

We are so glad to hear you our enjoying our service and selections. We are constantly trying to increase our inventory and provide the best service we can!
My brother-in-law said the 3 month subscription was the best gift ever! He loves the selections.
I LOVE sake so its gonna be hard for me to say whats my favorite. But if you wanna see if you would enjoy sake, trying at least one box gives you 3 random little variety bottles that are worth the price. But I really liked the Akagisan "Sparkling." I like things carbonated. I went for three months and have not been disappointed. It comes with cards to help remember which variety you get so if you like something you can get a bigger bottle if you wanted to.
I absolutely adore your company, and being able to find and learn about so many unique sake's. It's been a blast being part of the monthly sake club - I've uncovered some new favorites, and have started to learn even more about what I like and don't like. You make this incredibly approachable, and I love that you are supporting a lot of smaller breweries too. Keep up the good work.
Hey Shana,

Thanks so much for the review!

It means a lot to us that our customers enjoy our service and sake and we are so happy to hear you are!
Convenient, high quality, easy to navigate website and services. Solid.
So very excited about being able to get top quality sake that I could never find locally from Tippsy. Shipping was fast and efficient. This will be my go-to sake service.
Not only does tippsy have an absolutely outstanding variety of sake (at very reasonable prices!), but they also have the best customer service! When I had a shipment damaged (and, on top of it, mis-delivered) by the parcel delivery company, the folks at tippsy "made it right" immediately!

Price, assortment, quality, customer focus. I can't recommend them highly enough.
The Sake Box subscription program is such a great way to explore different types of sake without the worry of selecting "the right one." Each box is carefully curated with a diverse selection of three bottles to help you understand more about sake in general, and get you closer to finding what types and styles of sake you prefer. Highly recommended!
Amazing!!! I've gotten sake here twice, the best selection, better than any store. Also their reward system is very generous, it's a great one!
Sake is amazing. Arrived just in time. Pricing is in line with market.
I love having an excellent variety of sake and wine to choose from. I send it to friends and family and have tastings at home. Purely delicious fun.
I am so impressed by my Sake Box! Even the box is designed beautifully, and I love the presentation with cards explaining each of the sakes provided. It is exciting to try three different types of sake in a month, and be able to purchase additional bottles on my own. Looking forward to receiving my next box!
Great selection and really like how this company is developing. Hope to see more good things here!
Excellent customer service! Sake is delicious and high quality. I will be using this company solely.
Tippsy is rated 4.81 based on 701 reviews