Tippsy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tippsy

Tell us how Tippsy made you happy
Tippsy 5 star review on 20th October 2020
Tippsy 5 star review on 30th August 2020
Minnie
Tippsy 5 star review on 6th August 2020
Lauren
The only place I go for the BEST Sake! They provide lots of education and history about sake. I like the sake profiles that help me decide what to try!
Tippsy 5 star review on 20th October 2020
The sake I ordered was much better then I expected, however, it was just a little dry for my taste. The over all flavor was exquisite and smooth, unlike any sake I've ever tasted.
I can not wait to see what I try next. I plan to buying at least 1 to 5 bottles of the higher quality sake each month. Occasionally I will try something of lower priced to see if I like it or not, but when I find that perfect sake, I will order it by the case, no matter the cost or quality.
The shipping took a while but I was expecting it to take longer then most due to the fact that it was being shipped from over seas. The wait only made my anticipation more thrilling when I received it.
Thank you tippsy. I am thrilled with finding your internet sight.
Thank you for your review, Andrew. Kanbara "Ancient Tresure" Junmai sake is contemplative because of 12 years of aging, and we are glad to hear you are trying variety of Japanese sake. If you would like to try couple bottles each month, we would recommend you to take a look of our sake box subscription. You could choose the plan which matches you the best https://www.tippsysake.com/products/your-first-box
We can not wait to see you come back and find more favorite sake from Tippsy! Please reach out to us anytime when you want more recommendations.
I absolutely LOVE that I can easily get my favorite sakes from TippsySake! I even sent a gift box to a boss upon her departure from my department. She was THRILLED! I especially like the flavor profiles posted, because I like my sake dry and at room temp, so it helps me eliminate any missteps!
Thank you so much, Barbara! We are overjoyed to hear that you and your boss enjoyed the Japanese Sake! We can't wait for you to come back and explore more with us!
Very fair prices, especially shipping. The review system helps so much in deciding what sake to choose, and I really appreciate how cleanly the information on each sake is laid out.
Thank you for the compliment to the review system! We put efforts into it for customers finding their favorite sake easier. We are glad its helping you thru the journey!
I am always pleased with my selections
So happy to hear you always able to find your favorites! Please enjoy!
We are happy to hear you are always able to find new favorites!
very nice place and could find my favorite sake.
Thank you , Yuefan! We hope you can find many favorites from us! We are also happy to help if you want more recommendations!
This has been a very good service so far
Thank you for your review, Zach!
Great way to discover new sake!
Thank you for your review!
I absolutely loved the gift box!! I love that they give you 6 nice sized bottles of different kinds of sake so you can try different flavors to find what you like! I also loved the description cards for each bottle that help you know what tastes best warm, cold, or room temp as well as how the sake tastes before you even try it! Shipping was also fairly quick, less than 2 weeks for my order to arrive! Best company to order sake from by far! Will definitely be ordering again!!!
Thank you so much Hope! Thank you for your kind words and every details! Can't wait to see you come back for more!
good sake fast shipping
Thank you for your review, Miriam!
Faster shipping than I expected. Can't wait to order again.
Thank you for your feedback and so glad to hear your warm support!
It's awesome!
Thank you for your review!
The qualify of the sakes are really good. I know it is hard to make it ready to deliver. Best wishes.
Thank you for your review, Xiangtao! We ship out immediately once the sake arrived to us with orders we received. We do not wait to ship bottles out so that our customers are able to have the best fresh quality. We are glad you enjoyed the quality so far!
Excellent selection of sake.
Thank you for your review and support!
Great Sake! Bought for a gift and all loved it!
Thank you for your review! We are glad to hear this great news!
This is a great service and they provide access to a lot of sakes that aren’t available locally. Good customer service too!
Thank you for your review, Dane! We are happy to hear you are able to access to the variety of Japanese sake through Tippsy now!
Living in Pa. I usually have to be out of state to purchase a variety of Saki. Tipsy offers a great slection and good pricing with the convenience of home delivery.
Great shipping speed!
Thank you for your review!
Excellent sake selection and quality, easy ordering process, prompt delivery, well-packaged. Only wish that there were similar selections in 300mL or 375mL.
Thank you for your feedback, Gleen! Unfortunately, as if now we do not have 375ml bottles, but if you would like 300ml sake, we would recommend you check out the Single Gift sake box: https://www.tippsysake.com/products/gift-sake-box?_pos=2&_sid=00bef0643&_ss=r
I've only tried one of the 6 bottles so far but I really enjoyed it. The box was delightful to open. Very well packed and each bottle is unique. Also impressed with the information provided for each bottle. A fun experiamce so far.
Thank you for your review! We are happy to know that you enjoyed from the opening to tasting!
Tippsy is rated 4.79 based on 959 reviews