Tippsy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tippsy

Tell us how Tippsy made you happy
Very good and I enjoyed it very much. I would get another in the near future.
Posted 1 hour ago
I love tippsysake! Great, informative, easy-to-navigate site. Large selection of really interesting sake. Ordering, shipping and loyalty program couldn't be easier! I highly recommend getting fantastic, fresh sake from tippsysake.
So far the sake purchased on Tippsy has been excellent. The nigori and draft sake have been too easy to drink. Delicious!!!
Great packing!
Would not purchase from this site again. My order was not delivered and my multiple attempts to contact them have only led to voicemail and no email correspondence
This was a gift for a friend and they loved it!! The bottles were carefully packaged and in perfect condition!
I just got my first box and so excised
I have tried two of the choices
Both were very good
I am looking forward to trying the rest
Tippsy offers a great selection of sake. I appreciate the detailed introductions to different brands/breweries and food-pairing suggestions. Fast shipping.
I had a lot of fun trying each of the sakes I received in the first box. As a complete sake novice, I read the guide booklet Tippsy sent and followed the tasting instructions. My favorite part to was researching the sake company and its history! As I won't be traveling any time soon due to COVID, it was a nice break to dive into some culture.
Six bottles of really great sake along with complete and easily understandable information about the individual sake and the companies that produce it. Super fun and delicious!
Really enjoying the subscription. The last box I got helped me find my current favorite ginjo! I’m loving the selections and education provided.
The array of sake options is tremendous! And, speedy delivery and ongoing incentives for purchases. I highly recommend Tippsy!
Handled a lost shipment quickly and well.
Excellent customer experience. Thank you
I very much enjoyed my first bottle of sake!
nice
Very good shipment. Each bottle is individually protected with special mould.

This is the best beverage shipment I have.
A friend of mine in Hawaii gave me this Sake she had brought back from her trip to Japan. I've been searching for it again for years. Thanks to Tippsy I finally was able to get ahold of more, at a great price and really fast. I will definitely be ordering from Tippsy again.
Tippsy is a great way to gift the sake lover in your life. They have an amazing selection as well as reasonably priced gift boxes and subscriptions.
I got a "Yuzu sake set". I just open one. It was great. I'm enjoying it.
The box was little banged up when I got it. But the bottles were ok.
I will enjoy more sake!