Tippsy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tippsy

Tell us how Tippsy made you happy
I've always loved a good junmai daiginjo so was thrilled to find Tippsy and the subscription box. I loved everything in my first box, but the sparkling was somewhat disappointing. I can't wait for my next box, and have already ordered multiple bottles of my favorites!
Good wine and package.
From educational material to great selection boxes Tippsy rocks the sake market
This is onne of the greatest delivery services I have worked with. It's quick and the selection of sakes is second to none. Even if you are someone who is just trying sake out for the first time you will find something that delights your taste buds. Highly recommended.
The information cards are wonderfully helpful and informative. Helps one really enjoy the full flavor of each one.
Tippsy 5 star review on 16th September 2021
We are enjoying the sampler shipments. Latest was our 3rd shipment.
Great Sake selection at reasonable prices. I have had a few customer support and delivery issues though.
service is wonderful. Experiencing Japan one two ounce pour at a time.
Great selection and wonderful amount of literature on their sakes. Love it!
My favorite day of each quarter !
Poor service, Never sent tracking for Seasonal Box and then when sent tracking no estimated date for delivery.
Hi Long, I am so sorry for the inconvenience this has caused... While rare, there are times that our orders are lost in transit. We have sent you a recovery package for your lost order. The new tracking shows that It will arrive on 9/23. We hope you'll enjoy our Sake Box selection. Thank you for your patience and understanding. Tiffany
Everything about Tippsy is good. The unique selection of sake to the pairing cards and online tastings.
Dassai is full-bodied great sake. It is dry, yet very smooth. I really love this sake.
Great site with very good descriptions of each product. Good navigation and purchase process.
Thank you, bottles were well packaged!
it would be nice if faster shipping is available.
I received old products. Produced 2 years ago… I thought you had to drink sake right away. I prefer products that are freshly produced.
Hi Chris, Thank you for bringing this to our attention and we sincerely apologize for this issue. We have started investigating on this matter. As we couldn't find order record with the email address you used to submit this review, could you please contact our Customer Support team through the link below? Our team will help you arrange the replacement bottle. https://www.tippsysake.com/pages/contact-us Thanks for your feedback!
The BEST online sake shop in the US!
Tippsy always sells good quality of sake. Delivery is reliable.
Tippsy Sake makes it easy to try new bottles, especially since the local selection of sake is abysmal. Glad to have the company.
Tippsy is rated 4.78 based on 1,777 reviews