Tippsy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tippsy
4.8
Based on 2,452 reviews

Tell us how Tippsy made you happy
Tippsy 5 star review on 18th November 2022
Tippsy 5 star review on 20th September 2022
Bridget
Tippsy 5 star review on 20th September 2022
Bridget
I like dealing with you but shipping time is too long
I was looking for a specific sake that I couldn't find anywhere in a local store. I came across Tippsy when searching online and they had it in stock! I loved the emails and text messages that I received letting me know the status of my order, when it shipped and when it arrived. The bottles were packed extremely well to ensure nothing would break during shipping. Overall I am very pleased and will order from Tippsy again. I already recommended them to all of my friends!
Tippsy's combination of curation and enthusiasm for the art of sake brewing makes both shopping and buying from them a pleasure. Extensive notes on each bottle and well-written product descriptions make this marketing person very happy, but not as happy as pouring one of their junmais.
So happy that this was my first bottle of Sake! I waited on my starter set for a special occasion but thought I would try this with some family and it was amazing... Light, crisp and full of citrus scents,I ordered another of the Yuzu sets right away.
Aside from their excellent selection, just about every sake has detailed notes and a companion video that greatly helps in getting an idea of what the sake will be like. Extremely helpful for a beginner!
Have never been disappointed with the seasonal boxes. Flavors, textures, and notes are all varied and enjoyable. The informational cards and videos make learning about and serving properly simple. Highly recommend.
Was very satisfied with my order it was delicious 🙂
They have amazing hard to find sake with reasonable price. Very easy to navigate. Highly recommend buying from them. My source of all sake.
There's nowhere better to find an incredibly well-curated selection of sake. No matter what your taste profile is, you can find it here!
I received my order in 11 days; it's in good condition. I will be giving it a taste soon. I enjoy the wide selection of sake with information on the beverage. It would be cool if they had postcards from the brewery's location with tasting notes and food pairings that came with the purchase, I know the information is online, but it would be cool to have.
Tippsy has a great selection and excellent communication. Our saki was delivered exactly as promised.
I surprised how easy the process is and how fast the shipping was.
Always,quick delivery. So many choices, with great recommendations. I have never been disappointed with my choices.
Great selection and easy to buy. I’m so happy because I don’t have a great selection in the stores where I live!
I'm a big fan of Tippsy. Great selection and descriptions.
A highly convenient and reliable service. Fast and easy way to get sake not found in most stores.
Good sake, good price & fast shipping
What a customer service!!! Excellent!!! It is our anniversary and we got a nice selection, we started enjoying last night we we are soooo happy with the Sakes we selected! Thank you!!!!
Coming as a relative newcomer to the greater world of sake (and ordering alcohol on-line in general for that matter), I found the user experience with Tippsy to be quite pleasant. The site is easy to navigate, everything is subcategorized appropriately, and I found the amount of detail added to the tasting notes incredibly helpful. Absolutely rockstar company and I will order from them in the future.
What a wonderful way for someone who is new to the sake experience to get to know the product. I enjoyed the bottle of sake you selected based on my answers to your short survey and hope to enjoy many more. By the way the shipping didn't take as long as I thought it would.
Tippsy is rated 4.8 based on 2,452 reviews