Tippsy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tippsy

Tell us how Tippsy made you happy
Incredible selection. Impossible to duplicate locally.
Very crisp and Light I served it at room temperature and it went well with sushi.
Tippsy is the only place I've found in the US for a great selection of quality sake. Their prices are good and the service is excellent. I highly recommend them for sake lovers.
Tippsy- my favor sake supplier I found Tippsy on Google search for a particular Japanese sake I could not get from wine.com and decided to give a try. Tippsy has huge selection of sake that you won't find anywhere else. Delivery service is excellent. I also enjoy reading sake recommendations sent by Tippsy periodically.
Great website
Great experience. Came faster than expected and reasonably priced
Fantastic selection, really got me access to better options. Highly suggest the Yamahais! Can’t wait for my next order.
A very reliable sake shopping website with high quality sake
Tipsy is an accessible and affordable way to enjoy a fantastic selection of sake. There is lots of support to help you learn about sake and make choices that fit your taste profile. Customer support is easily available and very helpful. Give it it a try!
Great company! I look forward to my Sake subscription box every month. All of the bottles have been extremely high quality!
Tippsy monthly box is a very good way to experience different types of sake
Great quality!
Tippsy is great in that they provide a fresh selection of different sakes each month! I would note that I think that it’s a tad overpriced (hence the 4 stars not 5). But saving me the convenience of having to go to the store is nice. I truly appreciate the write ups provided for each bottle supporting my instagram sake reviews!
Great service! Quality choosen sake with information on each bottle. Highly recommend if you love trying new sake.
really good. had no problems and sake tasted fresh and good, will use again
Always great. Fast shipping
Love this service. I like to try new drinks and this makes it really easy.
Fairly priced and ships fast. The best place online to get authentic sake.
I bought this as a gift for someone and it was a hit. Not only is it unique, but the sake was good too!
With my 1st order, Tippsy had the hard to find products i was looking for, fairly priced, packaged nicely and had quick shipping with tons of notifications!.... great job, highly reccomended.
Tippsy is rated 4.82 based on 193 reviews