Tippsy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tippsy

Tell us how Tippsy made you happy
this site is perfect and beautiful!
To celebrate the party, I came to tippsy again to buy sake.
The order never arrived
Hi,
Thank you so much for your review.
I am so sorry about it, We always try to deliver without any issue and short time. Usually, the customer receive order 7 days.

If you still have not receive it, let contact us.
Great Service
Hi Jackie,
Thank you so much for your review.

We always think about our customer first.
If you have any question, let us know.

Thank you so much!
Great prices and wonderful selection!
I have unsubscribed from any emails concerning tippsy 3 times now. I don't know if it's being ignored, or I'm having to unsubscribe from additional sites that are being contracted out to collect data/info from or if my address has just been given/sold to something else to collect more info. I'll one star everything I see concerning tippsy now, so mission accomplished!
Always enjoying the selection of sake!
Hi. Thank you so much for review.

We are always thinking about our sake for the our customer. We have a lot of sake box (Assorted). If you would like to order, We can help you.

Thank you so much!
So far, I have no complaints whatsoever. The selection is varied, the website is easy to navigate, and the products come securely packaged.
Great experience and discovery! Really cool way to start understanding and enjoying sake. As I am a bartender I was looking for an opportunity to experience more of Japan spirits and this was a great way of doing it easy, saving time by looking for information and money for buying bottles that might not get me a good range for the first time. I am super happy!
Hi Aistis
Thank you so much for your review!

We are really happy to try some new sake! Yes We have a lot of sake, so you have some great opportunity to try some new sake.
I hope you found some your favorite sake!!

It was good
Super good, the bottle is beautiful, and the vibe is on point.
Hi Josiah.
Thank you so much for your review.
Yes. We have a lot of great, cool and beatify sake.

If you would like to drink some beautify bottle sake, you can check it on our website.
A great service, wonderful options and a great product.
Excellent, smooth and delicious.
I've enjoyed trying different sakes.
Easy ordering and didn’t wait too long for shipping
Hi Nicoleta.
Yes. We are always thinking about our website for the customer.
Usually, it takes 1 week, but East coast takes a little bit more time.

Good buy again
very good sake with this good price~I will purchase them every two months
I lived in Japan for 3 years, and I have not found a good source of quality sake since I have moved back to the US. Tippsy provides a good selection of products at a reasonable price.
Hi Evan,
Thank you so much for your review!

YES! We have a lot of Japanese sake, so you can drink sake same quality as Japanese one. I hope you will find your favorite sake on our website. We have some sake box, so you can compare with other sake.
Great experience with Tippsy. I loved all 3 of the bottles I ordered, and the flat rate 10$ shipping is very convenient. I'm definitely going to buy from them again, and I may give the subscription box a try too!
Hi Crissy
Thank you so much for your review!

Yes, If you would like to order more than 6 bottle, shipping fee is free now.
Subscription is really good opportunity to try some new sake. I hope you will fun with your sake!
Tippsy Rocks. A great opportunity not only to taste different recommended sakes but also to learn about the crafting process as well as japanese culture. Very clear and well produce communication platforms including excellent videos.
Hi Guillermo,
Thank you so much for your review!
Yes. It is really good opportunity to find your favorite sake.

We have some BOX SET, it is really great opportunity to taste it.
Tippsy is rated 4.77 based on 1,548 reviews