Tippsy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tippsy

Tell us how Tippsy made you happy
I absolutely love Tippsy. Amazing service every time! Great sake 👍🏻
I was hesitant at first, but I am so glad I pulled the plug and bought this. I am super excited to learn more about all of the different types of sake.
It was delicious served hot. So much flavor
I love shopping from tippsy, I always order the same case of hello kitty sake, its so sweet and delicious! Never fails to arrive on time and turn my work day into a fun day! Definitely looking into trying their sake under the Sweet and rich category!
We really enjoy the great selection of delicious sake. The descriptions are accurate, and the staff has always been incredibly helpful and friendly. Tippsy makes trying new drinks easy and fun!
We received our first order. It came fast and well packed. The website provides beneficial information and helpful tips via email.
Very pleased with my order! Loved every drop of saké. Lightning shipping!
Tippsy offers a wide variety of Sakes at reasonable prices. I have received two subscription boxes to date, and the bottles are enjoyable. It is fun to try so many different types of sakes.
As a novice sake drinker, I’m comfortable saying I initially found Bushido sake by simply searching it’s name to see what appeared, then bought the product based more on the concept and design of the can rather than hopes for palatability. That was ten orders ago. Bushido sake now remains an enduring staple in my refrigerator, a convenient go-to alcohol to bring on vacations and a bedside drink when reading or watching TV before calling it a night. It’s incredibly refreshing and, not only does a cold can reinforce its crisp taste, the logo design itself is worth keeping the container afterward. Worth every penny.
Amazing service and great quality! Shipping was really fast too, 100% recommended!
So far I am two sake bottles into my box. I am enjoying it so far snd excited to try the rest! I have a certification through wset for wine and this sake box really played to my interest. Looking forward to trying more sake!
Their sake is really good!! I will order again!!
Very enjoyable sake assortments, careful packing, quick shipping, good customer service. I have never been disappointed with anything I bought.
I really love the service. A perfect niche service. It is fun, delightful and it is an experience in itself.
Great variety of sake, with rich reviews available as well as fun pairing ideas. Very educational and informative website, awesome shipping speed too.
Great selection of Sake and fast shipping guarantees I'll be back for more.
Great selection of different kinds of sake, and Tippsy provides an education to encourage variety and a basis for trying new types and brands. Also, delivery has consistently beat the time estimates given at the time of order.
Very quick delivery and my bottle of Sake was safely wrapped!
Amazing prices and selection.
I have already opened the bottle of Tokubetsu Junmai which was very tasty and a perfect match for the Thai dinner I was sharing with family. I haven't had a chance at the other bottles yet but can't wait to open the next bottle. I did have one issue. UPS unexpectedly changed the delayed the delivery by a day even though the their own tracker indicated in was warehoused less than five miles from my house. I happen to know the town the warehouse is in. Second when the case was delivered the bottles were actually physically hot to the touch. I took them out of the box and placed them in font of a running AC unit just to bring them down to a cool temperature. That issue was the only problem and will not stop me from ordering from you again in the future. Thank you and have a very good day.
Tippsy is rated 4.78 based on 1,718 reviews