Tippsy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tippsy

Tell us how Tippsy made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Loved the wine and was very happy with the time it took to get it!
As a first time customer. I am very impressed at the wide selection, and I learned a lot about Sake and all the different types. The website is very detailed with full descriptions of each bottle offered. It made it easy to learn and decide what to choose. After visiting I found out how much I did not know about Sake. Thank you!
It’s wonderful to have sake available for delivery and sake experts to educate me about sake. Great customer service.
After visiting a lot of sites to purchase Saki, I ended up at the Tippsy doorsteps. After my 1st purchase, I have no regrets and will be back to Tippsy's site to order more. Payment methods, on time shipment and order tracking makes the shopping experience a good one. Oh, did I mention the price - its competitive with others on the web.
Simple, well executed and reliable service. Prices are fair also. A good service and product - wishing you guys success.
Tippsy is a great site for Sake. The selection is outstanding, prices very fair and service outstanding. I am finally able to source great sake in perfect condition with confidence.
I was looking for a certain Sake and tried ordering it from a store in another state. Unfortunately they could not due to some state laws, but I found it on Tippsy! So not only did I order a few bottles but am now a subscriber! Thank you Tippsy!
nice and quick
I think I will order more, and already ok introduced to my friend.
Tippsy was awesome. I'm in rural delaware and i haven't been able to find a place here with premium sake. The selection is amazing and prices are fair. Will order again
The collection on tippsysake is fabulous. It is also very easy to search by brand or taste. I often have trouble finding the exact sake I used to drink in Japan here in US. But tippsy offers a better way for me to purchase online directly.
Great selection, prompt delivery, well packaged shipments, well designed website.
If you’re in a location like me that isn’t known for Sake you need Tippsy. Why? Selection, Selection, Selection all at competitive prices with the information you need to make the best choices for your palate, meals and guest. Don’t settle for what your local liquor store says is available get Tippsy.
As a first time user, I ordered 3 bottles that I was interested in, and got them delivered in an eco-friendly package within a week! Cannot wait to taste all of them.
Really satisfied with my first order. I got 6 full size bottles. I’m not sure why anyone would do the subscription model though. For the same price as the tiny bottles you can order full size bottles whenever you want. And free shipping for 6+ bottles.
I anxiously await each monthly delivery. I have enjoyed every bottle delivered. If you prefer Japanese saki, the monthly gift box is perfect for you.
We have received our first order and it was great. The sake we got was delicious. Can’t wait for the next shipment
Excellent selection so far & delivery is prompt. Thanks for expanding sake awareness availability!
I bought my husband a subscription for our anniversary. He could not have been happier with the sake he received every month. He enjoyed reading the information cards and tasting his new sake choices. Thanks Tipsy for making my anniversary gift extra special.
Great products and quick delivery
Tippsy is rated 4.82 based on 219 reviews