Tippsy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tippsy

Tell us how Tippsy made you happy
Good and prompt service and a nice variety of options. Keep it up.
Thank you for your feedback, and we will and always trying to improve!
Love Tippsy! It’s my go to source for great selection and it’s so easy to shop.
Thank you for your review! Can't wait to see you explore more!
I will definitely buy from here again! The two sake bottles I got were awesome and I’m interested in trying more!
Thank you for your review! Can't wait to see you come back and explore more! Kampai!
Looking forward to trying this item
Let us know if you loved it!
Saki was very good, a little delayed on the shipping. Class was rescheduled twice
We apologize for the inconvenience caused by the carrier - we hope there will be no issue from the carrier for the next delivery.
A bit slow delivery but nice selection.
Thank you for your review!
Good site, lots of good information for people learning how to drink sake :)
Thank you for your review! Yes let's learn and enjoy together!
As a presenter at Japan Fair in Bellevue, WA, I was speaking with Sachiko Miyagi about her exhibit when she introduced me to Tippsy. What an opportunity she opened up for me. Because I do not dislike sake, she explained to me many tastes of sake and coupling with meals. I am now a huge fan.

I enjoy easy and convenient online ordering. Shipping is efficient and quick.

Thank you!
Thank you for sharing your experience! So glad to hear now you are a huge fan of Japanese sake! You will only having fun to try and taste variety of Japanese sake tho. Kampai! Can't wait to see you explore more this year!
Great sake, good review system. The monthly box is great!
Thank you for your review! Kampai!
Only giving it 4 stars because I wish it were slightly more affordable. Other than that, I loved it!
Thank you for your review!
As a first-timer on buying sake and learning about this website, I was a bit hesitant. When I ordered my first bottle of sake, it took quite a while to arrive (Mostly because they did say it may take a while to deliver because of the restrictions on alcohol for my state). Once it did, I was happy to see it arrived safe and secure. I will continue to try and buy more bottles with a variety of flavors to explore their flavors from time to time and keep looking out for nice discounts as well.
Thank you for your review! Can't wait to see you back!
I got a "Yuzu sake set". I just open one. It was great. I'm enjoying it.
The box was little banged up when I got it. But the bottles were ok.
I will enjoy more sake!
Thank you for your review!
The selection of sake is extensive. The prices are competitive. I particularly like the description and graphing of where the sake falls on the sweetness/dryness scale.

The earned points are an excellent marketing tool.

I order 7 bottles to save on delivery fees. The delivery problems I've encountered is the reason I don't give Tippsy an excellent rating. On one occasion, I never received notice from the carrier that an order was to be delivered, so I was not home to sign for the sake.

On another occasion, I was home waiting for the delivery so as not to cause a revisit. The doorbell was never rung and a delivery was at my front door without me signing. The container could have been sitting there for hours.

Be well.

Pax Obama,

Brian Smalley
Hello, thank you for your feedback. We apologize if your box was sitting out for hours, if you have any quality issue, please reach out to our customer services. Depends on your local carrier and regard to Covid-period, some carrier prefer to have no physical contact and we are sorry that they did not leave you the phone call or text. We hope this issue would not happen again.
Great options of sake. Shipping is a little hit or miss in terms of when they can deliver. But I believe they are working on it.
Thank you for your review! We appreciate your understanding.
Really loving this sake website and am glad to see that they update their sakes while keeping many of the staples.
Thank you for your review! Kampai!
The package came within in it’s expected delivery date and the sake was secure inside. I didn’t really need it but they sent a monthly subscription voucher that already expired last February. All in all everything was pretty straightforward. I like how they listed the best dates to order things for the holidays.
Hello, thank you for your review. The voucher as for the promotion, this is a Fukushima campaign (not a subscription) - we accidently print the wrong year and the discount code expire this year, 2021. Please let us know if you have more questions.
So far, so good. Tried for one month so far. Good notes, great pricing, and good service.
Great service
Thank you for your review!
Delivered time took longer than informed previously.
The package is good.
Thank you for your review! We are sorry the carrier took longer due to the holiday season. Happy holiday & Kampai!
The sake arrived with good package. Customer service answered questions promptly.
Thank you for your review! Happy holiday & Kampai!
Tippsy is rated 4.78 based on 1,457 reviews