Tippsy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tippsy

Tell us how Tippsy made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
nice new way to try sake
I enjoyed the sake and also the variety. If possible maybe create an English label. I would recomend your service to anyone.
Tippsy is great in that they provide a fresh selection of different sakes each month! I would note that I think that it’s a tad overpriced (hence the 4 stars not 5). But saving me the convenience of having to go to the store is nice. I truly appreciate the write ups provided for each bottle supporting my instagram sake reviews!
Great for people wanting to try out sake
There was a slight hiccup where my package was broken in transit and I tried communicating with customer service with no avail but after the package was received the actual product was great! Thanks for the introductory set!
This is a fantastic idea. The world of Sake is so large and it is daunting to try to learn so much. I love getting to know these sakes.
Great price good quality.
Seamless experience from selection, ordering, and delivery. Wished there are more choices.
Seamless cart experience. Wishing there were more choices.
Thanks for your comment, Melchor! We will add more variety soon;)
I ordered twice and tasted out several kinds of Sake. Some are good and some are normal. Overall, I like it. I hope Tippsy can offer some good discount and shipping cost if possible.
Thanks for your feedback. We offer free shipping for orders over 6 bottles. Also we have a reward program where you can get discounts as steep as $30. Let us know if you have any questions!
Great!
Would rate 4.5 if possible. Delivery process is a little cumbersome since shipping alcohol, though not the company's fault. The sake itself is delicious and generally well timed. Three bottles in one month can be a little tricky, and I don't want to get burned out on sake. My personal preference might be more like two bottles a month, or more self-control to stop buying other sake on the side when I see it.
While the concept of a sake subscription service is nice, the website delivery schedule payment information is misleading. Presently my 3 month, 1 box a month, subscription shows 6 scheduled delivery dates and for each monthly entry it lists a $168 dollar figure (USD), and the Type as Prepaid. This is misleading as is suggests that there will be a monthly charge of $168, when it should only show a charge every 3 months. I would suggest that the “Delivery Schedule” page only list the dates for paid boxes, and then be updated after the next subscription charge is made. In addition the information already on the “Subscription Orders” page it should list the date the next subscription charge will be made
It was quick and easy to order and fast shipping given where coming from. Only complaint would be that it wouldve been nice to know that Fedex wouldnt ship it to a po box. Otherwise it was a fast fix and arrived the next day
I was impressed with the large selection. I ordered 7 bottles!
The monthly sample box gives you the opportunity to experience different sake at a reasonable price prior to purchasing a larger bottle. Monthly option makes a great gift !! My ONLY reason for not giving a 5 star rating is the delay in shipping to Texas and Delaware.
I stumbled upon TippsySake looking for good quality Sake and I found it. I love how they have the Sake categorize by the taste, price and everything else. Definitely will be buying from again
Very nice selection