Tippsy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tippsy

Tell us how Tippsy made you happy
Great sake. Bottles are packed well and the sake is truly amazing.
A good selection of premium sake. Whereas other sake online shops have spotty selections and low availability (often out of stock), Tippsy makes premium sake purchases easy and enjoyable!
Tippsy 4 star review on 6th July 2021
Nice and convenient way to experience different types of Sake. Wish it was available more often
From a UX/UI standpoint, the website looks great! There are a few tiny things I would change if I were running the website though. So one of the problems that I had when on the website is navigation. There were times where I tried to find a specific tab or certain information but I couldn't find it/I had a hard time finding it. For example, it took me a little bit to find the "Our Story" tab. I personally would move it along side "Sake Box", "Assorted sets", "Bottles", and "Explore" tabs because I personally expect to find the "About/Our Story" tab up there along with those other tabs. The same thing goes for the "Blog" tab. But these are my personally opinion and I think other than those things, the sake, the subscription service and especially, at least for me, the sake lessons are great!
Excellent selection and pricing.
Hi Mike, Thank you so much for your review"!
This company has very good Sake.
Hi, Thank you so much for your review!
Excellent sakes and value
Hi Lou, Thank you so much for your review!
Tippsy was great - very fast delivery. Sadly, I didn't like any of the Yuzu Sake I ordered.
Hi Adrienne, Thank you so much for your review. We are really glad to hear about it! We always think about our customers first. Therefore, we try to ship as soon as possible when we ready to ship the order.
This was my first time trying sake and I enjoyed it.
Hi Katrina, Thank you so much for your review. We are so happy to hear about it. We have a so many variety of sake on our website, so I hope you will find out your favorite sake!
Order came in sooner than was estimated, packaging was perfect so nothing broke, made sure I had my tracking number and knew when it would come in since it needed a signature to receive. Order a plum wine sake, it was great description was on point.
Hi Samantha, Thank you so much for your review. When we packed order, we really carefully pack it, and we try to ship earlier than estimate date.
Grateful for the abundance of styles and information about sake. Ships quickly and carefully packaged. A few too many emails.
Hi David, Thank you so much for your review a lot. We are always thinking about our customer first, so we packed carefully and ship quickly!
I've enjoyed trying different sakes.
Addicting
Great variety of sakes
I like the fact that cards are provided to introduce the sake bought. Help me decide the sake to drink to pair with the meal.
Tippsy 4 star review on 9th March 2021 Tippsy 4 star review on 9th March 2021
Thank you for taking those lovely pictures and so happy to hear you enjoyed and learned about sake! Pairing with meal is such a fun, right? Can't wait to hear back more reviews!
While I am very happy, satisfied with my order, I am not happy with the lack of communication from Tippsy. After my order was placed my confirmation email said: "You will first receive a notification after order fulfillment. And later you will receive a tracking number in a separate email when your order is handed off to the carrier." This did not happen. When I emailed Tippsy one week later requesting a status update, I did not receive a response. The only way I knew I was getting my order was the UPS notification of delivery for the following day. Had it not been for the lousy NON-communication on Tippsy's part, I would have given 5 stars.
Thank you for your feedback, Melissa. We are sorry that if the customer service did not respond you in the short time, and we usually respond to any request within 2 days. We apologize somehow you did not get any update. We hope we can serve you better next time. Please enjoy your sake!
Fast shipping, a little bit pricy.
Thank you for your review, and we import all the sake freshly and directly from Japan therefore they are not wholesale price. We hope you will enjoy the freshness and uniqueness from Tippsy Sake!
Good and prompt service and a nice variety of options. Keep it up.
Thank you for your feedback, and we will and always trying to improve!
Love Tippsy! It’s my go to source for great selection and it’s so easy to shop.
Thank you for your review! Can't wait to see you explore more!
Tippsy is rated 4.78 based on 1,718 reviews