tomsoutdoors.com.au Reviews

of reviewers recommend tomsoutdoors.com.au

+61 477983577

chris@tomsoutdoors.com.au

Tell us how tomsoutdoors.com.au made you happy
tomsoutdoors.com.au 5 star review on 3rd June 2020
Sean S.
tomsoutdoors.com.au 5 star review on 23rd November 2019
Michael S.
More Photos & Videos
I'm not a big review leaver but this warranted a shout out - I wanted to buy a new winter jacket - specifically the Patagonia Down Sweater Hoody. We have a Patagonia store in Melb but I jumped online to see if I could get a better price and saw these guys who had it 5% cheaper from the get go, plus an extra 10% as a first time customer. I had never heard of Tom's Outdoors before that because I live in Victoria but the reviews were all glowing so I pulled the trigger and ordered it at close to 5pm on a Friday night -- immediately after which I realised I had stupidly put in the wrong address. I got on the phone straight away hoping to catch the mistake and was given the kindest customer service from the person who answered, who said 'I'll fix that AND I reckon I can get it to the Post Office before 5pm' (it was about 4:58!) Lo and behold he did, and my jacket arrived in record time from interstate. It was beautifully packed and in good nick and I'm a happy camper. I was really impressed with how happy the person I spoke to seemed to be to sort me out so quickly. It made my day and made me very glad I bought from them. Great service - highly recommend.
Everything is seamless here with these guys, from order'ing to delivery and even returns ( due to my change of mind).
Top notch service, i'll definitely be buying from them again in the near future.
The team at Tom’s Outdoors always go out of their way to respond to any query, even if it’s for gear they don’t stock. If their supplier has it, they match other prices and get it in for you. Awesome I say.
First choice shop for anything to do with the outdoors or Flyfishing, never had a bad experience and highly recommend to anyone wanting to explore the Snowy Mountains/Valleys region!
Quality store with great products and an amazing staff!
Top quality gear with great service. It’s definitely the go too store for outdoor adventure activities.
I received my package promptly and it was al in good order. I also had a hand written thank you in my order which I thought was a great touch, I will definitely buy from Here again!
This jacket is everything you hear and read about. Ive tested it in the last 3 weeks hiking, camping and city living. It blocks the wind out great, withstood short light showers but did put my rain shell on when the heavier down pour came. Even the hood kept my ears toasty at night when it hit -2 degrees celsius and it breathes well in the day at 19 degrees. High quality materials, super comfortable, looks fantastic, this has become my go to jacket.
Order was shipped Really quickly and arrived safely packaged. Website has heaps of information about the items so it was helpful to make our selection. Good prices too.
Fantastic service with expert level of knowledge. Can always count on receiving quality advice on every visit.
Thanks guy's, very good service. Really worth surporting
Great range, awesome service
Great product at a very good price compared to other local and overseas stores. Fast delivery as usual, this is my third order this year and I’ll be back for sure. Highly recommended!
Product was exactly as described and received it very fast and was informed of any potential delays die to Covid-19
I was totally stunned at how quickly my Patagonia jacket arrived, great work Tom’s. I love the jacket, it is just what I needed and the fact that it was on sale was a bonus. I will definitely be a return shopper, your service is outstanding!!!!
Toms outdoors has hands down the best online service. They ship the day you order no stuffing around. They Love what they do and have a lot of pride doing so. Great business and I 100% recommend Them.
These guys are great! They know their product's and when they need to order something, they order it and it comes in the timely manner that they say it will. If you want quality products will quality service, these are your team!!
Once again Toms proves itself as the best shop in Australia. Great products quick postage.
Very pleased with every aspect of Tom's Outdoors, from the great products through to the great service.
Was happy to see the legendary Swedish axes were available here and have been wanting one for a long time. Ordered with sharpening stones and they arrived in post a few days later. Excellent products and speedy service. Thank you very much
tomsoutdoors.com.au is rated 4.97 based on 420 reviews