tomsoutdoors.com.au Reviews

Ofer E.
Narelle D.
Murray N.
Hippo
Fast delivery and great service
Great service over the phone. Bought online and delivered within two days. Can highly recommend. George
Next day delivery. Friendly staff. Great products
Great Product and quick delivery. Fathers Day present was well received
Amazing to deal with. Super fast postage and perfect products.
Easy process to select products and purchase on line. Delivered with no hassles to regional Victoria. Thanks guys, see you when Victoria is Covid free.
Dealt with them a couple of times now, always fast postage and they stock great brands at the best prices.
Hi, Ordered some flies and they arrived safely, everything I asked for and well packed.
All good.
My go-to store for all things fly fishing and outdoors. Great product lines, service and delivery is always super quick. These guys are setting the standard for online retailing in this segment.
Packaged well & arrived very quickly
I bought my Snow Peak titanium mug here, the best price I could find in all aussie stores plus Amazon. Super faster delivery with good packaging so the mug was perfectly sent to me!
The whole online shopping experience was exceptional. The fact the Toms is located in Tumut and I am in Sydney, I received the sleeping bag quicker than I have received hiking products I have purchased online from Sydney based stores! The sleeping bag was packed neatly and I was just so surprised how quickly my order was dispatched once finalised.
So well done to the team at Toms making my experience such a favorable one.
As I am an interstate customer, Tom's outdoors has a really good website which is easy to navigate.
Great service/ communication which goes that extra mile. Thanks guys!
please to deal with , extremely fast shipping. " package was well pack .
Blows my mind how quick they can get stuff delivered! Good solid brands and gear.
I contacted Tom's Outdoors because they stocked the wading boots that interested me and had trialed a pair giving them firsthand knowledge.
I had a great conversation with Chris about the boots and discussed some technicalities.
On my second call I had another discussion with Kane who was also helpful, I ordered the boots with the knowledge they could be returned if not suitable without any cost to me. (I live 5hrs away)

The boots were the wrong size unfortunately and so they were returned and another pair sent, Gemma sorted that out for me, great service!
Super helpful staff. Contacted me as soon as the product I wanted was back in stock. Super helpful and speedy delivery!
Thumbs up guy , please to deal with , extremely fast shipping.
Great service! Had to make an exchange and that was no problem.
Great postage speed as well. Thank you. 😃
I've purchased a few items lately from Toms Outdoors. Quality of the products, service and shipping are all 1st class. Can highly recommend.
tomsoutdoors.com.au is rated 4.97 based on 560 reviews