Trade Vehicle Parts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Trade Vehicle Parts

Tell us how Trade Vehicle Parts made you happy
Trade Vehicle Parts  5 star review on 18th June 2020
More Photos & Videos
Parts have not shown up yet
Hi Francis,
I am really sorry your goods have not been received yet.
I can see you have been communicating with our customer service staff and they are trying their best to resolve this for you.
This morning the replacement has been organise and will be with you shortly.
Please accept our apologies on courier’s behalf for losing your original order in to their network
Thank you for choosing Trade Vehicle Parts
Great reliable service with good quality parts, highly recommended
Excellent service part arrived a day earlier than scheduled, good quality and fitted perfectly, and at a good price, would I used this supplier again? Yes certainly.
R Edwards
great part for my corsa 06 n I Will look forward buying more parts from you guys soon thank you very much for the part I need it .n cheap too
Very professional service, quick dispatch and good communication. Item arrived on time and as described. Wouldn't hesitate to use again.
Excellent service, Ordered a wing Mirror for my fiat 500l. Arrived quickly and safely packaged.
Has been attached to car and no problems with it.
Fast delivery,great service
I will let you know when I have got my goods as so far it as been good service
Briliant couldn't ask for more
Very pleased, the cost of the part I required for my vehicle was a fraction of the cost from the Ford dealers.
Took it to the garage, they fitted it straight away, no probs.
Great experience from the start and point of order - full consignment was delivered within 24hrs - couldn't have asked for more
Great service fast delivery will defo yes these again thank you
Absolutely brilliant, 'we' messed up our order, trade vehicle parts arranged collection and replaced without any bother. No hesitation in recommending!
Excellent looking bumper and well made very good value for money . The delivery was amazing a couple of days brilliant. I would have no problem with recommending Trade vehicle parts an excellent service .
Very quick and the part had another part with it that i did not know i would get.Many thanks
Great product and fast efficient service.
first class staff at resolving my issue and helpful in every way nothing to much trouble to finding a quick response to get my product delivered will 100% use again.
Sorted refund as soon as I spoke to correct person and apologised for the wrong part being sent
Absolutely rubbish. Ordered a wing for c4 GRAND Picasso. Received wing for normal Picasso, was told when phoned them that they didn’t have grand Picasso wing in stock so sent alternative!!! They arranged for collection for return which was collected yesterday, so called today to ask for refund and told until they have it physically in their hands I can’t get a refund!!!!!! Steer clear of this company. Absolutely disgusting way to run a business.
Hi Lisa,
Hope you are doing well.
The wings for C4 Picasso and C4 Grand Picasso are the same
The wing that has been returned turns out to be incorrectly labelled with the barcodes by our supplier therefore when we picked the wing and scanned it, we had no idea that there is an issue
Thanks to your feedback, the stock has been updated
As for the refund I will disagree with you, it is a standard procedure for the most companies in the world to issue a refund once the stock has been received and inspected by the respective returns department thus we have the same policy .
Please come back to us on our email that we have sent you, so we can put this right for you
Thank you for choosing Trade Vehicle Parts
First time I have used Trade Vehicle Parts, so I was a little nervous. Firstly got email confirmation, then email invoice. The goods then arrived early, and were exactly what I ordered. Will be happy to use again.
Trade Vehicle Parts is rated 4.63 based on 145 reviews