Transcendental Meditation Reviews

of reviewers recommend Transcendental Meditation
Read Transcendental Meditation Reviews

About Transcendental Meditation:

An evidence-based technique for inner peace and wellness. It's absolutely effortless, taught one-to-one by certified teachers, and guaranteed. We've taught over 6 million people, and hundreds of published research studies have found it to be highly effective on stress and anxiety, brain function, and cardiovascular health.

1-888-532-7686

I was very disappointed with my experience
(Detroit, MI) - Posted 2 months ago
We're sorry you're disappointed in your TM experience!
If you learned the TM technique from one of our certified TM teachers you can schedule free, personal follow-ups anytime to discuss your experience and fine-tune your practice, so that your meditations are enjoyable and effective.
I had such high hopes for TM and was so disappointed with my experience. The "training" felt rushed and impersonal. I feel unsupported and cannot believe I spent such a substantial about of money on this.
(Philadelphia, PA) - Posted 4 months ago
I have been meditating for 2 weeks now after learning the technique.
I see very subtle changes. Feel very positive overall... especially with my memory!
Emily is a exceptional teacher!
I really enjoyed learning to meditate from her.
I am committed to continue my practice!
🙏
(West Los Angeles, CA) - Posted 5 months ago
So far, it isn't working. Debbie told me my mind would wander and you just slowly go back to your word. My mind wanders constantly and I don't feel relaxed when I am done. I am really disappointed because I was really counting on this to help me relax and become calm. I even thought after I mastered this, I could maybe become an instructor. Would someone please contact me? You can email me with a phone number or you can call me at 402-980-0502 or email me at sharon_holz@yahoo.com. I had a follow up appt I was unable to make because I had the flu but this was after the 4 days we spent together. I was also told this was guaranteed and I it isn't working for me as of now.
Sharon Holz
(Omaha, NE) - Posted 9 months ago
Hi Sharon,
We're sorry to hear you're not enjoying your TM practice!
Having completed the TM course, you are able to schedule free, personal follow-ups any time with your TM teacher to discuss your experience and fine-tune your practice so that it's truly effortless, enjoyable and you are noticing the benefits of regular practice.
We will pass along your info to your teacher and they will be in touch :)
Was not worth money. Minimal instruction incremental to what can be googled
(Minneapolis St. Paul, MN) - Posted 10 months ago
We're sorry to hear you're not happy with your TM course!

Having completed the course we suggest scheduling a free, personal follow-up with your TM teacher to discuss your experience with the course and/or your TM practice.
Not sure if it works for me, thus far it makes me more anxious. I will continue to try.
(Milwaukee, WI) - Posted 1 year ago
Hi Carlos,
We're sorry to hear you're not satisfied your TM practice. We want to remind you that you can schedule a free follow-up with your TM teacher to discuss your experience and fine tune your practice, if needed, to help make your meditations as easy and enjoyable as they are meant to be.
That was supposed to be five stars. We have both enjoyed our TM sessions and benefitted from private sessions. Instructor is helpful and encouraging.
(Cincinnati, OH) - Posted 1 year ago
I am having trouble getting my second meditation in. I also can't stop my mind from chattering.
(Denver, CO) - Posted 1 year ago
Hi Donna,
We're sorry to hear you haven't been enjoying your TM practice. We want to remind you that there's no need to stop the chattering of your mind, and also that you can schedule a free follow-up with your TM teachers any time to discuss your experience, and fine tune your practice if needed.
Rober, my coach is a very nice person and is trying to help. He is still responding with me. At this point the meditation has not helped me. My anxiety has gotten worse since starting and I acquired a new problem of not being able to sleep. It did give me more energy than I had before.
(Milwaukee, WI) - Posted 1 year ago
I am sickened that you would all charge so much for an absolute waste of my time. I am genuinely disgusted and seriously question your entire organization. I had high hopes and they were completely crushed.
After speaking to other friends who often practice meditation they were all aware of TM ripping people off, just wish I questioned it more before I began. No worries though, I'll be sure to spread the word.
(Cleveland, OH) - Posted 1 year ago
Hi Holly,
We're sorry to hear you aren't satisfied with your experience, and encourage you to speak with your local teacher about our satisfaction guarantee. We can also help facilitate that for you - please let us know if you'd prefer that.
I really enjoyed learning TM Technique I have been meditating twice a day for 20 minutes since my last class.
My teachers Patti and Marty were awesome I really enjoyed our conversations and their true concern in helping to improve one”s state of being .
(San Fernando Valley, CA) - Posted 1 year ago
heavy sales pitch don't waste your money
(Albuquerque, NM) - Posted 1 year ago
Hi Laura,

It sounds like your experience with the TM technique isn’t living up to your expectations and I'm very sorry to hear that! Sometimes it takes longer to feel the benefits and regular practice is key. You might also benefit from some follow-up sessions with your TM teacher.

All that being said, we do offer a satisfaction guarantee, and if you’d like to take us up on that offer, your TM teacher will be happy to help you with that as well.
Was on board until the final day of training when my graduation packet was tantamount to a catalog of TM related packets—was even told further courses could “fast track enlightenment.” Could be good, but ultimately felt like I was sold snake oil
Transcendental Meditation is rated 4.77 based on 1,333 reviews