Transcendental Meditation Reviews

of reviewers recommend Transcendental Meditation
Read Transcendental Meditation Reviews

About Transcendental Meditation:

An evidence-based technique for inner peace and wellness. It's absolutely effortless, taught one-to-one by certified teachers, and guaranteed. We've taught over 6 million people, and hundreds of published research studies have found it to be highly effective on stress and anxiety, brain function, and cardiovascular health.

1-888-532-7686

No comment please.
(Canton, OH) - Posted 21 hours ago
I feel a very tangible and powerful physical rejuvenation when I practice this technique exactly as I had been led to believe I would.
(Salt Lake City, UT) - Posted 5 days ago
TM has become an important part of my day. I had a great coach that made herself available during the learning process to help with any questions.
(Orlando, FL) - Posted 1 week ago
Learning the TM technique has been a life changer for me! I have a sense of calm, peace and clarity. I feel TM will always be a part of my life from now on. The support I receive from the TM community is incredible, from my original TM center and teachers, the TM organization and The David Lynch Foundation.
(Los Feliz, CA) - Posted 3 weeks ago
It's only been two weeks and I'm already seeing the benefits.
(Salt Lake City, UT) - Posted 4 weeks ago
I have always had challenges with meditation and thought can't do it but TM has changed my life!! Its almost 10 days and I have started seeing results from day 3!! I CAN NOT BELIEVE it myself how effective and easy TM is!! I highly recommend everyone giving it a try at least and see themselves
Thank you thank you so much for changing my life!
(Fairfax, VA) - Posted 1 month ago
It is wonderful.... my two favorite parts of the day are morning and evening meditation.
(Northeast, FL) - Posted 1 month ago
Bob was terrific!!
(Milwaukee, WI) - Posted 1 month ago
Amazing teachers amazing experience
(South Orange County, CA) - Posted 1 month ago
Awesome experience. Marcia is a great teacher!
(Providence, RI) - Posted 1 month ago
I’m very glad I took the class. I enjoyed it very much. I had a great teacher in Jim. Looking to make transcendental meditation part of my life going forward
(Detroit, MI) - Posted 1 month ago
This technique is simple and practicing everyday made establishing a habit much easier. I will definitely stick with my meditation and would recommend everyone try it. Thank you-
(Phoenix, AZ) - Posted 2 months ago
First I want to say my teachers Donna and Don Kline were gracious and very welcoming. They were well informed and open to any questions. I love meditating and learning the method along with the info on what meditation does for our mind, bodies and souls.
(Cayuga, NY) - Posted 2 months ago
I am looking forward to continuing my practice with the technique.
(Los Feliz, CA) - Posted 2 months ago
The important thing to learning this technique is having the right teacher. Bob was a very good fit and made my adoption of the TM technique very easy. Being able to relate to the teachings was fantastic. Could not say enough good things about my experience!
(Milwaukee, WI) - Posted 2 months ago
I never knew meditation could be SO easy but effective at the same time!
(Minneapolis St. Paul, MN) - Posted 2 months ago
The training was very detailed and informative. The technique is easy and accessible, with no equipment required, no special environmental conditions, and no scripts to remember or focus on. Anyone can do this!
(Dallas, TX) - Posted 2 months ago
Excellent all the way through. Answered my questions, worked on my technique, and left me feeling confident to continue my meditation practice in my own!
(West Los Angeles, CA) - Posted 2 months ago
It was great, Thank You!!
(Naples, FL) - Posted 2 months ago
Surprisingly simple. It has been easy to fit into my schedule which includes family, business and volunteer activities.
(Bethesda, MD) - Posted 2 months ago