Transcendental Meditation Reviews

of reviewers recommend Transcendental Meditation
Read Transcendental Meditation Reviews

About Transcendental Meditation:

An evidence-based technique for inner peace and wellness. It's absolutely effortless, taught one-to-one by certified teachers, and guaranteed. We've taught over 6 million people, and hundreds of published research studies have found it to be highly effective on stress and anxiety, brain function, and cardiovascular health.

1-888-532-7686

I’m very glad I took the class. I enjoyed it very much. I had a great teacher in Jim. Looking to make transcendental meditation part of my life going forward
(Detroit, MI) - Posted 3 days ago
I am still having some issues with the technique, but instructor is very patient with me. The instructor is very good and helps me out any time I ask him anything.
(Las Vegas, NV) - Posted 4 days ago
This technique is simple and practicing everyday made establishing a habit much easier. I will definitely stick with my meditation and would recommend everyone try it. Thank you-
(Phoenix, AZ) - Posted 1 week ago
I was very disappointed with my experience
(Detroit, MI) - Posted 1 week ago
We're sorry you're disappointed in your TM experience!
If you learned the TM technique from one of our certified TM teachers you can schedule free, personal follow-ups anytime to discuss your experience and fine-tune your practice, so that your meditations are enjoyable and effective.
First I want to say my teachers Donna and Don Kline were gracious and very welcoming. They were well informed and open to any questions. I love meditating and learning the method along with the info on what meditation does for our mind, bodies and souls.
(Cayuga, NY) - Posted 1 week ago
I am looking forward to continuing my practice with the technique.
(Los Feliz, CA) - Posted 1 week ago
The important thing to learning this technique is having the right teacher. Bob was a very good fit and made my adoption of the TM technique very easy. Being able to relate to the teachings was fantastic. Could not say enough good things about my experience!
(Milwaukee, WI) - Posted 1 week ago
I see no difference between Sitting close eyes and TM. I don’t have no results or feeling they promised to me. I’m still determined to learn the technique. Hope I will get help.
(New Haven, CT) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Yacouba,
We're sorry you're disappointed in your TM practice!
We wanted to remind you that having completed the TM course you can schedule free, personal follow-ups with a TM teacher anytime to discuss your experience and fine-tune your practice, so that you mediations are enjoyable and effective :)
I never knew meditation could be SO easy but effective at the same time!
(Minneapolis St. Paul, MN) - Posted 2 weeks ago
The training was very detailed and informative. The technique is easy and accessible, with no equipment required, no special environmental conditions, and no scripts to remember or focus on. Anyone can do this!
(Dallas, TX) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Excellent all the way through. Answered my questions, worked on my technique, and left me feeling confident to continue my meditation practice in my own!
(West Los Angeles, CA) - Posted 2 weeks ago
It was great, Thank You!!
(Naples, FL) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Surprisingly simple. It has been easy to fit into my schedule which includes family, business and volunteer activities.
(Bethesda, MD) - Posted 2 weeks ago
TM is life-changing and a practice I wish I would have discovered much earlier in life.
(Bloomington, IN) - Posted 2 weeks ago
It has been great for me. I had been trying to meditate on my own, and struggled to achieve 10 minutes per day. Now I am able to sit for 20 minutes, twice a day, and it seems so easy!
(Berkeley, CA) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Great instruction from Jesse and a wonderful addition to my spiritual practice. Thank you!!
(Los Feliz, CA) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Was a great life changing experience. You guys are great for our society!
(Detroit, MI) - Posted 2 weeks ago
My husband and I took a class in early March and our teachers did a great job. I find it relatively easy to do but if it really makes a difference in my life or not, I cannot say, yet. I did not expect fast results. So that's okay. Due to my husband's cancer diagnosis we wanted to change our lifestyle (healthier nutrition, more exercise, better sleep, less toxins etc.) and TM seems to be the perfect tool to lower stress. So, ask me again in a few weeks or months ;-)
(Rapid City, SD) - Posted 2 weeks ago
It helps me to feel calm 🥰
(Bethesda, MD) - Posted 2 weeks ago
I have been a meditator for 20 years. I was suggested to try TM early on, but was satisfied with what I was doing at the time. The more I read about TM I found myself curious about it. What I have found is TM has shifted my life. The educational classes were phenomenal and I am grateful I followed my curiosity.
(Austin, TX) - Posted 2 weeks ago