Transcendental Meditation Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Transcendental Meditation

About Transcendental Meditation: An evidence-based technique for inner peace and wellness. It's absolutely effortless, taught one-to-one by certified teachers, and guaranteed. We've taught over 6 million people, and hundreds of published research studies have found it to be highly effective on stress and anxiety, brain function, and cardiovascular health.

1-888-532-7686

"I've been doing TM for 2 weeks now and I'm noticing feeling lighter and more clear. I would recommend the center to others."
(Los Feliz, CA) - Posted 15 hours ago
"Dave and Julie Humphreys were great. They're a good tag-team for teaching TM. My only gripe is that I would like some materials to take home with me to reinforce what I learned at the center: something that highlights the important things to remember so that I stay on the right track. We live a 40 minute drive away from the center and parking downtown can be annoying and expensive. So traveling down there at times when classes are available to get a refresher is inconvenient. I would rather be able to watch a video or read a manual at home"
(Chicago, IL) - Posted 1 day ago
"Easy to learn, easy to use, and extremely effective"
(San Fernando Valley, CA) - Posted 2 days ago
"Hard to tell if you’re doing it correctly but apparently if you’re sitting and repeating the mantra, you are. It is odd that I’m successful without feeling successful."
(Minneapolis St. Paul, MN) - Posted 2 days ago
"Very easy and powerful technique which is already helping with stress and anxiety. Looking forward to follow-up sessions!"
(Columbus, OH) - Posted 2 days ago
"I feel it's too early to see any true results of the practice, however, I'm hopeful and it seems like it will have future benefits. I found the extra sessions talking with the group and asking questions beneficial, all be it, at times extremely repetitive. All in all, I'm looking forward to my TM practice."
(Berkeley, CA) - Posted 3 days ago
"Just need to practice more."
(Dallas, TX) - Posted 4 days ago
"I am feeling grounded and my mental faculties anchored. I think this is the best thing I have done in many years. My creative writing is back. All stresses and emotional wounds from my past are not healed, but I am sleeping more soundly and I breath more lightly."
(Bethesda, MD) - Posted 1 week ago
"Really appreciate the daily practice, feel increased clarity of mind and direction in thoughts throughout the day"
(Portland, OR) - Posted 1 week ago
"Instructors were knowledgeable and extremely professional. Facility was comfortable and conducive to a good experience. I would highly recommend Joan and Bill."
(Washington, DC) - Posted 1 week ago
"Very goodexperience"
(St. Louis, MO) - Posted 1 week ago
"The experience far exceeded my expectations. Thank you."
(Los Feliz, CA) - Posted 1 week ago
"I feel it has already had an effect in a positive way. I feel calmer, and the instructor was awesome!"
(Las Vegas, NV) - Posted 1 week ago
"Good stuff"
(Coastal OC, CA) - Posted 1 week ago
"I'm just overwhelmed with how much this has already changed my life."
(Fairfield County, CT) - Posted 1 week ago
"So far, it isn't working. Debbie told me my mind would wander and you just slowly go back to your word. My mind wanders constantly and I don't feel relaxed when I am done. I am really disappointed because I was really counting on this to help me relax and become calm. I even thought after I mastered this, I could maybe become an instructor. Would someone please contact me? You can email me with a phone number or you can call me at 402-980-0502 or email me at sharon_holz@yahoo.com. I had a follow up appt I was unable to make because I had the flu but this was after the 4 days we spent together. I was also told this was guaranteed and I it isn't working for me as of now. Thank you Sharon Holz"
(Omaha, NE) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Sharon,
We're sorry to hear you're not enjoying your TM practice!
Having completed the TM course, you are able to schedule free, personal follow-ups any time with your TM teacher to discuss your experience and fine-tune your practice so that it's truly effortless, enjoyable and you are noticing the benefits of regular practice.
We will pass along your info to your teacher and they will be in touch :)
"My class was in a very relaxed setting. Penny took the time to explain everything and answer questions if I had any. I throughly enjoyed my class and happy that I have monthly follow ups with her. TM is exactly what I needed in my life."
(Boise, ID) - Posted 1 week ago
"Its wonderful and keeps getting better!! Wish I had started much sooner, but better late than never."
(Doylestown, PA) - Posted 1 week ago
"The practice has significantly improved my life."
(Downtown Manhattan, NY) - Posted 1 week ago
"I have enjoyed using this technique, as it allows me to genuinely calm everything down better than any other technique I have tried."
(Encinitas, CA) - Posted 2 weeks ago