Transcendental Meditation Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Transcendental Meditation

About Transcendental Meditation: An evidence-based technique for inner peace and wellness. It's absolutely effortless, taught one-to-one by certified teachers, and guaranteed. We've taught over 6 million people, and hundreds of published research studies have found it to be highly effective on stress and anxiety, brain function, and cardiovascular health.

1-888-532-7686

"I have been practicing the technique regularly and have noticed greater control over being able to focus my thoughts. This was my goal in learning the technique. Thanks!"
(Arlington Heights, IL) - Posted 15 hours ago
"I cannot engage in this practice any longer. It physically hurts."
(Santa Fe, NM) - Posted 3 days ago
Hi,
We’re sorry to hear you aren’t enjoying your TM practice!
Someone will be contacting you privately to discuss and better understand your experience.
"My teacher, John Pappas, has been wonderful. His passion for this program and for his students is undeniable. He knows his stuff and we can tell he walks the walk. I am not only learning information and technique, I am INSPIRED! It means so much to me that he really cares. I am not an easy student. My new meditation journey is a little bumpy, but John is so supportive and makes extra time to help me get where I want to be in my new practice. From the beginning, the customer service overall with TM is excellent. I am so grateful for the company and for my teacher, John Pappas."
(Atlanta, GA) - Posted 5 days ago
"I’m in Fairfield area in CT and Kathy the instructor is just wonderful. So knowledgeable and calming—I’m so happy I’ve made the TM commitment!"
(Fairfield County, CT) - Posted 6 days ago
"Very relaxing experience,, easy to do ,"
(Greenfield, MA) - Posted 6 days ago
"Good experience"
(Cayuga, NY) - Posted 1 week ago
"Beautiful, simple, highly effective practice"
(Fort Collins, CO) - Posted 1 week ago
"I’m really enjoy not having to be somewhere else. 👍🏻🌺😊 Thank You!"
(Mission Valley, CA) - Posted 1 week ago
"I have tried other forms of meditation with little success. TM by far is the most enjoyable technique. I actually look forward to doing it! In the past, it was more of a task that I knew I should do but it didn't come easily."
(Baltimore, MD) - Posted 1 week ago
"Excellent instruction."
(Washington, DC) - Posted 1 week ago
"excellent!!!!!!"
(Bloomington, IN) - Posted 1 week ago
"Life changing. Thank you Denny for guiding me through. I am so very thankful"
(West Los Angeles, CA) - Posted 1 week ago
"Mentors spend time with each and every mediator. You can feel and see that they do really care about the practice and they really do want you to live your life to its fullest with making sure you do learn how to continue your practice. They are available to you . Also since I started , I am so much calmer, happier and at ease even though nothing changed in terms of work load and family responsibilities, this practice helping me to enjoy days more, and helps me to develop some type of a me as a watcher of what is going on in my body and my life rather than the one who is living in it, hard to explain, it is great over all."
(Brooklyn, NY) - Posted 1 week ago
"Fantastic!!"
(Boise, ID) - Posted 1 week ago
"I really enjoyed my experience from the intro session to the actual learning and follow up check ins. I have struggled with meditation in the past and this has been much easier to 'get' and implement. I'm a big fan and look forward to many years to come of making this a integral part of my self care"
(Philadelphia, PA) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"I am a lot more patient and at peace."
(Dallas, TX) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"It was good but hard to keep doing."
(North Orange County, CA) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Easy to do and remember."
(Philadelphia, PA) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"I loved the classes we had. I enjoy the process and Today I start my life anew. Thank you Lea Cho"
(Richmond, VA) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Good job. Learned a lot"
(Brentwood, MO) - Posted 2 weeks ago