Transcendental Meditation Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Transcendental Meditation

About Transcendental Meditation: An evidence-based technique for inner peace and wellness. It's absolutely effortless, taught one-to-one by certified teachers, and guaranteed. We've taught over 6 million people, and hundreds of published research studies have found it to be highly effective on stress and anxiety, brain function, and cardiovascular health.

1-888-532-7686

"I was grateful to have had a seasoned TM meditator and many years of teaching. He did an excellent job of explaining TM."
(Salt Lake City, UT) - Posted 3 days ago
"I absolutely love it. Thank you Kathy!"
(Madison Avenue, NYC) - Posted 4 days ago
"It works! It’s easy t follow and effective but it requires a commitment to follow through."
(Madison Avenue, NYC) - Posted 4 days ago
"David, Is an amazing teacher. He’s taken all the time needed to send us on our TM Journey!!!"
(Boca Raton, FL) - Posted 4 days ago
"The practice was very easy to learn, I like it very much. The teachers were very good, knowledgeable, easy to understand, and answered all of my questions. I highly recommend it."
(San Luis Obispo, CA) - Posted 5 days ago
"Very good instruction."
(Jacksonville, FL) - Posted 5 days ago
"Really enjoyed learning the practice. Adrian, my instructor, was great."
(Austin, TX) - Posted 5 days ago
"Life changing"
(Walnut Creek, CA) - Posted 6 days ago
"After the third class, all my questions were answered about the technique and everything made sense. I have only been meditating for a few weeks now. I look forward to meditation twice a day, and I think its already having a positive effect on my everyday mood."
(Seattle, WA) - Posted 6 days ago
"Excellent work- Beautiful process assisted by very helpful and experienced trainers"
(Phoenix, AZ) - Posted 6 days ago
"Noticeable positive changes to my behavior within two days, and continued desire to practice to maintain results."
(Pittsburgh, PA) - Posted 1 week ago
"Initially, I was very excited about learning and using the TM technique. But, I didn't not enjoy my training at all, and I feel my time was somewhat wasted. I'm not sure why, if the technique is so easy, my instructor went out of her way to sabotage my learning experience. After fully completing the four day class series I left without understand the steps to actually meditate and use the technique. Now, I'm am searching the internet for videos and information that will help me figure out what I am supposed to do to practice Transcendental Meditation. The instructor in charge of my training was not at all helpful during the 4 day training session. In fact, she seemed very uninterested in my success in learning the method. During the group training sessions, she made fun of individual students and shut down conversation by making light of concerns or questions that came up. Sadly, I this instructor left me with the knowledge that she is not approachable, so I cannot contact her for any additional help."
(Olympia, WA) - Posted 1 week ago
"It has lived up, if not exceeded, my expectations."
(San Fernando Valley, CA) - Posted 1 week ago
"The Transcendental Meditation technique has been life transforming in the best ways. I'm calmer, more focused, more organized, a better performer athletically, and, generally, a more content and optimistic person. Laurie Heilman was a great instructor, who successfully anticipated many questions I had about TM, and who provided invaluable insight into how best to integrate this technique into my life. I'm looking forward to many years of practicing TM. Thank you."
(Evanston, IL) - Posted 1 week ago
"It has been a game changer for me as a stay at home dad with 3 kids. Great technique for anyone dealing with stress."
(Iowa City, IA) - Posted 1 week ago
"It’s really much too early to evaluate TM. Personally, I feel that a lot more practice will make my TM much more effective. I expect to get much better at it."
(Evanston, IL) - Posted 1 week ago
"I wish I would have found my way to TM sooner. I spent a lot of money on guided meditations on CD, etc. and they were difficult and were not really helpful. TM is easier than I ever imagined meditation could be and the instructors were GREAT!!!!"
(San Fernando Valley, CA) - Posted 1 week ago
"Fantastic. Thank you"
(Loomis, CA) - Posted 1 week ago
"The classes were extremely helpful and necessary. The meditation is easy and I am excited to see what a prolonged practice will bring. thank you."
"Simply the best!!"