Transcendental Meditation Reviews

of reviewers recommend Transcendental Meditation
Read Transcendental Meditation Reviews

About Transcendental Meditation:

An evidence-based technique for inner peace and wellness. It's absolutely effortless, taught one-to-one by certified teachers, and guaranteed. We've taught over 6 million people, and hundreds of published research studies have found it to be highly effective on stress and anxiety, brain function, and cardiovascular health.

1-888-532-7686

I recommend everyone to try! Life changing
(Brentwood, MO) - Posted 3 hours ago
Simple and life changing. Do it.
(Los Feliz, CA) - Posted 1 day ago
I had been wanting a meditation practice for a while but never found the time or discipline or stick with it. However, the structure of TM is working very well for me. The practice is sweet. The TM center in Los Feliz is great. Everyone is helpful, accommodating, and skilled. I’m very satisfied.
(Los Feliz, CA) - Posted 1 day ago
I've been interested in TM for years, as I've always wanted to establish a regular meditation practice. Unfortunately, what I'd heard about costs kept me away. Luckily, I found out that it was actually affordable to learn and based on income. Thing is, I've probably spent at least double trying to learn other techniques--but never being able to establish a regular practice. What has surprised me is how much of a difference learning TM has been to other meditations. My instructors have been teaching TM for years--and upon meeting them, you see the difference that those years of experience make and the results of a long term meditation program. Although one hears about the four days of instruction, what one doesn't understand is how much more there is. You check in and have lectures for the first four months, but even after that, you're never alone. You can always go back for a lifetime for free. I've always been convinced that I was never meditating "right". With Karen and Herb's gentle and clear instruction, those fears abated and I've been regularly meditating, twice per day, since day one...save for two missed sessions. I can't believe it. For me... the lecture on day three made the biggest difference in my practice. I'm so grateful for this in my life.
(Jacksonville, FL) - Posted 1 day ago
It was good. I think it need to be more detail.
(Central & Eastern, NC) - Posted 3 days ago
Just beginning this journey. Discovering the benefits daily. Was grateful for the teaching of the TM experience to add science and background. Also, the check ins are beneficial. Any questions answered which provides additional support.
(Cincinnati, OH) - Posted 4 days ago
Being new to TM, my execution of the technique may not be perfect, but I have experienced subtle changes in a short time. One thing thing that's not so subtle is that I've found myself maintaining significantly more order in my immediate surroundings. I've taken on cleaning projects that I've been putting off for months. Needless to say, it's a welcome change, and there's a sort of supernatural element to it all. In other words, it illuminates a bit of the mystery of the subconscious mind and what propels certain attitudes and behaviors. Not to call myself out, but for as long as I can remember I've been prone to having a messy living space, Not that I'm suddenly a neat freak, but my house is noticeably more organized and I haven't left the house with dishes in the sink since I started TM two weeks ago. My teacher is about 4 hours away, but I'm going to make sure I do my follow ups with her as recommended. I'm very happy with the practice, and I'm looking forward to attending advanced classes and retreats in the future.
(Miami, FL) - Posted 4 days ago
best course i have ever taken!!!!!!! Carol and Joe are EXCELLENT teachers and they are AMAZING PEOPLE!!!!
(Doylestown, PA) - Posted 4 days ago
All I can say is Wow. My experience with TM is a real game changer. I began this recent journey just trying to be more mindful in my daily life and I've now found focus and creativity that I seemed to only find when my work conditions were just right. I'm a business owner who owns and operates a software platform that we use to build web applications to solve complex problems for our customers. I'm continually working to improve our software platform, but there have been plenty of days where I honestly felt that I might not be up to the task as I continue to age. I started noticing more clarity in my work the first day I started practicing TM and after just two short weeks of meditations twice a day, I'm tackling problems with clarity and purpose like never before. I just finished a piece of work in under two hours that I was thinking would have taken me a week to complete. I'm finding it easier than ever to get in the zone and stay there until the job is finished. I still have all the same issues and distractions that have always been in my life, but the weight of them seems to have diminished.
(Minneapolis St. Paul, MN) - Posted 5 days ago
I really enjoyed my TM experience in Santa Monica! Emily was a great instructor and made me feel very comfortable meditating in front of others. Look forward to more meditations and perfecting the technique.
(West Los Angeles, CA) - Posted 5 days ago
I really enjoyed learning the technique from Louise Allison. She was a great teacher!
(Coastal OC, CA) - Posted 5 days ago
I’m just learning so I’m not sure that I’m noticing any significant change in how I feel
(Fairfield County, CT) - Posted 5 days ago
It's priceless and so important to my everyday life. So happy I did it.
(Minneapolis St. Paul, MN) - Posted 6 days ago
So far it has been a good decision. I look forward to furthering my practice of TM and achieving even more benefits.
(Phoenix, AZ) - Posted 6 days ago
I liked the one-on-one in person training...you can’t beat that. Very thorough, reinforced what is a “success” and overall really enjoyed my instructors.
(Columbus, OH) - Posted 6 days ago
Love how easy it was to learn and ability to practice almost anywhere. Enjoyed going to the class and the group discussions
(Bozeman, MT) - Posted 6 days ago
Really beneficial and good mix of functional and theoretical. A little bit repetitive but acceptable.
(West Los Angeles, CA) - Posted 6 days ago
This practiced has changed my life - very easy to learn and implement. Unlike other meditations I have tried to learn, this one comes with a greater sense of ease & acceptance which helps me to let go of control and accept whatever comes up. I have tried to meditate for two years and this is the only kind that has worked for me.
(Atlanta, GA) - Posted 6 days ago
Nina and Jim are the best at explaining everything. I feel I have a solid knowledge of TM Meditation and am very grateful for the practice. I feel my stress levels have dropped, and my concentration abilities have improved. I love the group meditations too. Very powerful. Thank you all.
(San Fernando Valley, CA) - Posted 6 days ago
I am finding the TM technique valuable in my spiritual journey. I look forward to continuing my practice of the technique and moving on to the next level. As I get older I am more and more concerned with my physical health and like a holistic approach in place of harsh medications. Mike Mason is an asset to your organization as his gentleness and soft spoken demeanor is well received in an otherwise egocentric world.
(Baltimore, MD) - Posted 6 days ago