Transcendental Meditation Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Transcendental Meditation

About Transcendental Meditation: An evidence-based technique for inner peace and wellness. It's absolutely effortless, taught one-to-one by certified teachers, and guaranteed. We've taught over 6 million people, and hundreds of published research studies have found it to be highly effective on stress and anxiety, brain function, and cardiovascular health.

1-888-532-7686

"Love TM! A little slice of heaven in a crazy world! The teachers were great! Looking forward to returning for advanced lectures and group meditation. TM is not a task to complete, but a gift and a way of life. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!"
(Doylestown, PA) - Posted 2 hours ago
"I have not yet experienced the benefits that I hear so many people talk about. I want to take it on faith that they’ll accrue over time, but it’s challenging to not have any encouraging experiences, especially when compared to the wonderful experiences so many people describe about the practice."
(Doylestown, PA) - Posted 3 hours ago
"Good experience"
(Quad Cities, IA) - Posted 12 hours ago
"Has made a huge difference for the good"
(Doylestown, PA) - Posted 14 hours ago
"Found it to be very helpful and insightful. Enjoy my meditation time immensely."
(Doylestown, PA) - Posted 15 hours ago
"My TM practice is going great - I really look forward to my two 20-minute sessions every day. I'm sleeping better than I ever have in my life."
(Downtown Manhattan, NY) - Posted 16 hours ago
"Kiki & Marc are great teachers"
(Miami, FL) - Posted 18 hours ago
"I am so pleased with the instruction that I received about the TM technique. The TM teaching staff - Brett and Helen - presented our sessions with knowledge, kindness, humor and patience and they created an environment wherein we felt comfortable to express any questions or concerns that we had. I had felt apprehensive about how "complicated the technique might be" and I was so happy to learn that the TM technique is so very "easy." I am most appreciative of the experiences provided by our teaching staff."
(San Francisco, CA) - Posted 19 hours ago
"Truly a simple technique to learn and use right away. It has decreased my stress, think sharper and become more focused in life from the start. TM is something that should be taught to everyone as part of their general education."
(Doylestown, PA) - Posted 19 hours ago
"Great exxperience that I hope will last a lifetime"
(Westchester, NY) - Posted 20 hours ago
"a chance for a life free from crippling PTSD"
(Encinitas, CA) - Posted 20 hours ago
"The TM technique has been a fantastic additoon to my life. I am very happy I found it so close to home."
(Cincinnati, OH) - Posted 21 hours ago
"not that different from other forms of meditation. i haven't experienced a drastic difference in levels of anxiety."
(Los Feliz, CA) - Posted 1 day ago
"It's a good alternative to traditional meditation. I think I need to practice for a longer period to really get into it."
(Brooklyn, NY) - Posted 4 days ago
"Every time I’ve been consistent with my meditation I feel relaxed, focused and happy. It’s amazing how something that doesn’t take that much time could be so beneficial."
(Chicago, IL) - Posted 5 days ago
"A great experience!"
(Kansas City, KS) - Posted 5 days ago
"I’m so thankful to my teacher for sharing this technique. I’ve only been practicing for a few weeks but can feel the changes within me already. I’m very excited to be on this journey."
(Central & Eastern, NC) - Posted 5 days ago
"I can't say enough about the difference TM has made in my life. I don't carry the world around on my shoulders anymore and I think others enjoy being in my presence more. I feel more confident knowing I'm going to be able to face what life has in store for me."
(Portland, OR) - Posted 5 days ago
"Love my practice and my instructor. I wish there was a way to offer instruction via Skype/ video chat. There are not many instructors in Wisconsin and traveling for a 4 day instruction was difficult and costly. Please help reach others by offering other options."
(Milwaukee, WI) - Posted 5 days ago
"My interaction with the instructor was very rewarding. The follow up was also good. Thank you Gene."
(Philadelphia, PA) - Posted 5 days ago