Triton Cycles Reviews

Triton Cycles 5 star review on 2nd June 2020
Poullaouec
Triton Cycles 5 star review on 19th May 2020
Nicolas
Order placed on 14th July. At time of purchase I was advised that delivery would be by 28th July. Confirmation email then went on to say 28th July - 5th August. 5th August comes and goes as does the 6th. Sent a message via "contact us" on website on 7th, plus an email to the address stated on same website on 9th, but never got any response. Called today and finally somebody answered after about 20 mins only to say the item is now on preorder and I should receive it by 31st August!!! No updates at any stage. This was a gift which could've been bought elsewhere had they bothered to let me know there was a delay!! Really poor service!
I ordered two Colnago water bottles cages in May 2020. I have neither received them as of today 08/08/2020 nor have had responses to multiple emails about delivery days and now a refund.
Order was accepted but no communication to let us know there were stock issues - the order was delivered nearly two months after being placed, and at least a month after I managed to speak to someone who confirmed i’d get one of the items the next day. Also, no reply to several emails and web requests. It’s a shame because the site sells a lot of good products.
The order I placed arrived in good time, however it’s a shame the same can’t be said for an order my partner placed at the same time for a bike frame - no contact despite repeated attempts to find out what is going on, money taken, no frame, no apology, no contact. What is going on?
So far phenomenally poor customer service - no response to emails on an item I ordered and paid over GBP500 nearly 3 months ago;- Hi Triton Cycles, Can you please let us know the status of the Burley D'Lite Single Trailer is which we ordered nearly 3 months ago?  Order Confirmation #137063 (WEB137063)  Thanks!Mark
Took 40+ days for my order to arrive and even then only when I threatened to start the chargeback process on Twitter did they respond to any emails. Do not use Triton Cycles.
Worst customer service I have ever experienced. Second order I've made from this site, both times they haven't actually had stock of the product to send out. First time I gave them the benefit of the doubt, second time I sent numerous emails to no avail so couldn't cancel my order and have only just received the goods 10 weeks after ordering, with no contact from Triton whatsoever to explain why my order hadn't been processed even though it was "in stock" when I made the order. Awful.
Order not yet received. No response to my mail question 2 weeks ago! Very dissatisfied at the moment.
Part was supposed to be delivered by 22nd June. Didn’t arrive until 20th July. Customer services did not respond to request for more information. I appreciate we have been in difficult times but this complete lack of communications is shoddy.
Placed the order in April and received the items in July. No customer service. Multiple chaser emails and voicemails but no response. Really really poor customer experience and management of customer expectations.
I ordered components two months ago (payment confirmed). After that I heard nothing from them. No response when calling, no response when mailing. Even with all difficulties during the COVID-19 pandemic, they at least - after 2 month - should let me know something.
My order has not arrived after a month, they will not respond on the phone or to numerous emails. Will now be taking this up with my credit card company. Never again !
I was told it would take 5 working days, it took double. Got no notice from them at all. I eventually got hold of someone and it arrived about 4 days later.
Do not do business with this company! We understand that Covid has brought its challenges, but their behaviour has been unacceptable. We placed the order on the 16th of May, promised delivery by the 3rd of June. This date passed and no updates, we tried to contact them, phones are not answered and mails not responded to. By some luck they answered the phone on the 16th of June. Then they lied to us that they had tried to contact us about delivering a newer version. We agreed to that and delivery was promised by the weekend. Again nothing happened, not picking up the phone or answering Emails. On the 10th of July I contacted my credit card company and the same day I get a mail that my wheel had been shipped. 2 days later we found out that it had not been shipped and received a mail that the item was out of stock and we would receive a refund. What a disaster and complete waste of time and frustration and worth of all, a bike which could not be used for 2 months. Found a cheaper replacement which was delivered within a week!
No information and no delivery from 3 months. I placed an order in april and still have not received my order. They don’t respond to emails (5 times) and they don’t answer the phone.
Bonjour, je suis tjrs en attente de ma commande faite le 11 avril 2020 alors que le paiement est réalisé. Je les ai contacté 3 fois par le biais de leur lien "contactez-nous" et aucune réponse de leur part? Aucun remboursement et annulation de commande. Je ne l'ai tjrs pas reçu. Je suis très déçu de leur service après-vente!
Every day now that I don’t hear from Triton I will review with 1 star: Ordered and paid 19th May. Had to chase order. Both items in stock, Received half of the order on 2nd July. Chased for 2nd half, chased again. Chased again. No responses. It’s now just short of 2 months since I paid for an item in stock. Ordering from Triton is like a game of Russian roulette.....
Do not use this company I placed an order in may and still have not received it. They don’t respond to emails and they don’t answer the phone.
Warning ! Do Not order from this company !! Ordered and paid for a helmet mid May, 8 weeks after I still haven't received any product. Triton Cycles don't answer mails or calls. Have now contacted my bank and will try to retrieve my money.
Ordered and paid for a front fork in the start of May with a promised delivery between 16th May and 2nd of June. Still nothing delivered. Sent loads of e mails and phoned several times but still no contact. They have til the end of the week Them I’ll be contacting my bank to retieve my money from Triton Cycles. Oh,,,, the review. Absolute rubbish, a front for stealing money so keep Well away from this firm.
Triton Cycles is rated 4.56 based on 4,051 reviews