Triton Cycles Reviews

Triton Cycles 5 star review on 2nd June 2020
Poullaouec
Triton Cycles 5 star review on 19th May 2020
Nicolas
I'm located in the US and despite the negative reviews decided to order. Credit card did not work, so money wire was needed (sketch). Shipping was $200 and took about a month to receive. TNT (FedEx owned), the shipping companies tracker is completely useless and also asked me for a social security for customs entry (sketch). Customs charged me a percentage for product over $2500. It has been a long journey full of ups and downs. Even with doubts if my bike would ever make it. But I've received my Cannondale SuperSix Evo hi-mod ultegra disc in lovely condition. I love my bike even more because of this and have ridden 400+ miles since and enjoying every one. I also saved some money despite the extra charges :). I would do it again. Jaime has been helpful, communicative, and responsive in every way - just understand that there is a time difference! Depending on when you send an email.. will determine when you get a response! Ppl in the states need to learn to chill out. We are in a global pandemic. Cycling is hotter than ever. It'll take some time to get your stuff.
Triton Cycles 5 star review on 5th August 2020
Quick delivery, good choice
First time user but the experience was good in this case. Products were branded (Fabric)so as expected to be honest. Website and payment was easy to use. The prices were the best around for the items. Delivery was average, 5/6 days but was within the stated period so no issue really. It did say at time of ordering in stock however one of the items wasn't but it didn't take long to get from the supplier so never really bothered me.
Very professional, fast and efficient service at a good price. All you can ask!!
Ordered online, quick delivery and excellent communication regarding delivery, plus great price on products. 5*
Thank you for such an easy transaction. I saw the bike I wanted, paid and unbelievably the Bike was delivered In Less than 3 days. Great communication. Will buy from Again. Dave M
Mirror matched description on website - well pleased and feel much safer!
Very user friendly interface website. Found what I was looking for with the search tool. Reasonably priced, quality products. Very quick delivery 🚚 will definitely be buying from here again.
I ordered online but made a mistake. They were very helpful over the phone, changed my order and gave a lot of time to help me make the right choice for my bike. Dispatched the same day and arrived in Belgium within three days.
Quick delivery. No hassle. Item as described. Perfect fit. Thanks👍
Fast Delivery, very happy with product
Great service and Quick delivery to Norway.
Great service from speaking on the phone to placing my order to the timely delivery.
Fast delivery on frameset and well packaged. I will be back for additional builds in the future! Thanks
Honest pricing great communication and delivered when stated Great stuff
WYSIWYG. Great price, short delivery time. I contacted customer support once and they were informed and helpful. Will definitely consider them first for my next bike.
Took a little longer to deliver than estimated, but items arrived as expected. Overall, very pleased with their service.
Excellent service and super fast delivery.... 2021 Cannondale trail 8.
Excellent service from Triton Cycles. Parts ordered arrived promptly and were very well packed. Delivery was by DPD. Their prices were very competitive.
bonjour, je vends le mien 150€ à emporter sur ajaccio pas de livraison voir ici https://www.leboncoin.fr/velos/1819459873.htm/
Triton Cycles is rated 4.56 based on 4,051 reviews