Triton Cycles Reviews

Triton Cycles 5 star review on 2nd June 2020
Poullaouec
Triton Cycles 5 star review on 19th May 2020
Nicolas
Commande rapide et conforme !
Great gloves just what I wanted. Light weight, dry and keep my hands warm. Brilliant colour.
Really pleased with my Surly Ice cream truck frameset, Jamie was extremely helpful, and overall would be happy to recommend Triton cycles,thanks👍
Order placed on 14th July. At time of purchase I was advised that delivery would be by 28th July. Confirmation email then went on to say 28th July - 5th August. 5th August comes and goes as does the 6th. Sent a message via "contact us" on website on 7th, plus an email to the address stated on same website on 9th, but never got any response. Called today and finally somebody answered after about 20 mins only to say the item is now on preorder and I should receive it by 31st August!!! No updates at any stage. This was a gift which could've been bought elsewhere had they bothered to let me know there was a delay!! Really poor service!
I ordered a GT Stomper on June 30 and recived it about 3 weeks later. Considering the world wide circus we are being forced to participate in, I think it's an acceptable delivery time. I read some of the reviews and they had me worried a bit as I read them after the purchase. I just decided to wait and Im not disappointed.
Livraison rapide et conforme à la commande 👍
I ordered two Colnago water bottles cages in May 2020. I have neither received them as of today 08/08/2020 nor have had responses to multiple emails about delivery days and now a refund.
I'm located in the US and despite the negative reviews decided to order. Credit card did not work, so money wire was needed (sketch). Shipping was $200 and took about a month to receive. TNT (FedEx owned), the shipping companies tracker is completely useless and also asked me for a social security for customs entry (sketch). Customs charged me a percentage for product over $2500. It has been a long journey full of ups and downs. Even with doubts if my bike would ever make it. But I've received my Cannondale SuperSix Evo hi-mod ultegra disc in lovely condition. I love my bike even more because of this and have ridden 400+ miles since and enjoying every one. I also saved some money despite the extra charges :). I would do it again. Jaime has been helpful, communicative, and responsive in every way - just understand that there is a time difference! Depending on when you send an email.. will determine when you get a response! Ppl in the states need to learn to chill out. We are in a global pandemic. Cycling is hotter than ever. It'll take some time to get your stuff.
Triton Cycles 5 star review on 5th August 2020
Quick delivery, good choice
First time user but the experience was good in this case. Products were branded (Fabric)so as expected to be honest. Website and payment was easy to use. The prices were the best around for the items. Delivery was average, 5/6 days but was within the stated period so no issue really. It did say at time of ordering in stock however one of the items wasn't but it didn't take long to get from the supplier so never really bothered me.
Very professional, fast and efficient service at a good price. All you can ask!!
Ordered online, quick delivery and excellent communication regarding delivery, plus great price on products. 5*
Thank you for such an easy transaction. I saw the bike I wanted, paid and unbelievably the Bike was delivered In Less than 3 days. Great communication. Will buy from Again. Dave M
Mirror matched description on website - well pleased and feel much safer!
Very user friendly interface website. Found what I was looking for with the search tool. Reasonably priced, quality products. Very quick delivery 🚚 will definitely be buying from here again.
I ordered online but made a mistake. They were very helpful over the phone, changed my order and gave a lot of time to help me make the right choice for my bike. Dispatched the same day and arrived in Belgium within three days.
No tracking for the order and no answer to the email we sent to the customer service, so you make an order and just wait...
Quick delivery. No hassle. Item as described. Perfect fit. Thanks👍
Fast Delivery, very happy with product
Great service and Quick delivery to Norway.
Triton Cycles is rated 4.56 based on 4,051 reviews