Trouva Reviews

Read Trouva Reviews

+442071936444

support@trouva.com

229, Shoreditch High Street, London

Damaged item no return or refund info
Delayed delivery and STILL WAITING for my order as delayed further! Very disappointed! Really want to buy from small businesses more but this puts me off as feels very unreliable!
The lights are disappointing. Although they are nice, I expected them to be bigger. Would suggest your picture for these lights is changed to show them next to furniture for example. I think they are way over priced.
Was told item ready to be shipped, money taken then told cancelled...rather disappointing.
Both of the items I bought showed in stock. I paid for them only to receive an email 2 days later telling me they were not in fact in stock.
Ordered item over a week now and still not received it .
Can’t write a review as I haven’t received the item yet
Sadly my experience has been negative, mainly due to the boutique sending me imperfect goods, without making them known before I placed my order. The Rains coat was not in original packaging, just a paper bag. The Rains coat is covered in various marks! The
Sadly I cannot write a good review yet. One part if my order 6181779 has been delivered. The other - leopard bookends - had not been delivered. Trying to track has been difficult. I think I saw a message under tracking that it had been delivered, but it hasn’t and the message is no longer there. On the message the delivery postcode was wrong. Unless this can be sorted I won’t use Trouva again. The first time I used it one if my items arrived in pieces ( a beautiful flower brick). Your delivery service is unreliable.
Would love to give a proper review, but alas they could not deliver to my area. Even though I am in the UK. The commutation was fabulous, but very disappointed that the items I wanted could no be delivered.
Unfortunately not received order!!!
The bowl is lovely but it’s been overshadowed by the ridiculous amount of packaging it came in. A huge box for a small salad bowl.
It’s hard to review a product when you are still waiting for it to arrive. Not impressed!
I ordered a blouse and within I day of wearing there are bobbles down the front. It looks like it's a few months old already. Very disappointing
Still waiting for my delivery, got an email to say I was going to be delivered by the end of today, but got another email to say it won’t be delivered until next Monday04/01/21 so I can’t comment on the items ordered.
with no notice, my Fairisle cardigan was not delivered so no Christmas present for my daughter. I'm hoping it will arrive maybe tomorrow or Wednesday or.......?
Not great at communication or fulfilling an order I made an order on the 11th December and received several emails letting me know that my order was on the way and congratulating me on my first order and hoping I would love my new purchase and then!! An email from Daniel letting me know that my order could not be fulfilled 12 days after the initial order.
It has taken me two years to return to trouva after my first, very disappointing experience. I ordered a little printed rug as a xmas gift for a friend. It arrived late and in a meanwhile trouva informed me, it was not going to be delivered before Christmas. Even though it was advertised as Christmas express shipping Rug appeared a day late, which was as a lovely surprise. However, my joy did not last. Upon opening the parcel i realised that the rug was very dirty. The back of it has a big brown stain and dozen of small dark stains scattered around. If it was for me, I'd probably be very disappointed and return it but i cannot gift a dirty present to a friend! It is such a shame about trouva. In theory it should work so well but with two disappointing experiences in two years, i doubt it i will be going back for a third time.
For me to spend this much, & get sent the wrong color. Unfortunately I can’t send it back because Christmas is here & I needed it. I wasn’t too happy with the product.
Having to escalate a problem to PayPal because only half an order arrived. Have sent several emails but no solution. Poor service.
Trouva is rated 4.65 based on 4,228 reviews