Trouva Reviews

Read Trouva Reviews

+442071936444

support@trouva.com

229, Shoreditch High Street, London

Prompt dispatch and delivery. Regular updates from seller on order status
Tin of wax in perfect condition at a very good price
Brilliant site with so much to chose from. I’ve loved the duck feet frames for ages so bought two., one for myself and one for Christmas gift! Great price for the quality. They arrived in good time and very well packaged. Thankyou. Highly recommend.
Very fast and efficient- I’ll be using Trouva again
Great service! My purchase was delivered with the receipt in a nice enveloppe which I thought was a really nice touch.
I love my earrings . Thankyou very much . Will def shop from here again . 🥰🥰🥰🥰
Very happy with my purchase and would use Trouva again
Such a selection of original exciting gifts. Things I had never seen before. Was delighted with my purchases. You just have to remember that free delivery applies only from individual boutiques if you spend £60 with them.
Fantastic company to deal with. Item arrived beautifully packaged within days.
Excellent customer service
Top stuff, great price & quick delivery - not one fault.
Product very good and delivery in a reasonable time
Unfortunately the item I wanted was out of stock
Great product, will definitely use again!
Excellent service
I bought a beautiful journal for my niece, I had been looking for a tasteful one for weeks and was so happy to find this! Thank you! Delivery was quick and it came wrapped in tissue, all in all a great experience.
Great product,great service,great price.
Parcel arrived promptly and well packaged. All tracking information was provided. Item as described.
Would buy again
Lovely website full of great design pieces. It’s the next best thing to finding a nice little boutique as you wander around Brighton or Edinburgh ... lots of really nice presents.
Such a unique site!
Love the hat. Colour. material and style exactly as on the picture. Have worn it every day since I got it. Thank you.
Trouva is rated 4.66 based on 2,238 reviews