Trouva Reviews

+442071936444

support@trouva.com

229, Shoreditch High Street, London

Great service
Very good product and fast delivery. Would recommend.
I couldn't be happier with my beautiful sheepskin mittens shipped from Sweden. Excellent communication & no hitches. I will be returning sometime soon!
So delighted with what I received first class thank you to all the girls at petticoat.
Beautiful goods all good quality. Delivery excellent.
Great service. My order arrived very quickly and I’m very pleased with my purchase. I would definitely use again.
Very good service. Love the dress. Quick delivery
I ordered 2 meidenhair ferns from Botanique and they arrived in a supreme condition. I was really impressed with how large and well-established these plants were as I have been disappointed in the past with other retailers. I will definitely shop again.
Trouva 5 star review on 24th February 2021
Found what I was looking for, lovely company, great communication well packed just what I wanted
Item arrived quickly and is exactly as I was expecting. Thank you
First time I have used company and was impressed with service and the product I ordered was fantastic
Very pleased with the candles I bought recently.
Very efficient - excellent service.
Great shop
I have searched for a bag just like this for a long time. It looks good and strong.
Delighted to find this wonderful supplier. I love my pieces that arrived with such fantastic speed. Great customer service and range of stunning products.
Excellent service. Kept up to date with process throughout and good value.
Great product and very quick delivery. Will definitely use Trouva again.
Not heard of Trouva before but glad I came across them. Trainers were perfect and so was the service!
I have not ordered through Trouva before and I was a bit wary when I realised I was not ordering direct with a business but the service was great and the communication when an item I ordered was not in stock I was given an alternative choice and kept up to date with how the order was progressing highly recommended trouva
Excellent service and will recommend to others!
Trouva is rated 4.65 based on 3,321 reviews