Trouva Reviews

Read Trouva Reviews

+442071936444

support@trouva.com

60 Worship Street

I love the idea of Trouva. Not only are we able to support British independent retailers, but it gives me access to individual finds which I can’t source elsewhere.
the item ordered arrived quickly and was as described. No problems
It was my first experience of ordering through Trouva. It proved to be a very good one too! Extremely happy with fast, efficient service and my purchase was just perfect! Will definitely use Trouva again. Thanks! Catherine
Really easy and product arrived in good time.
Excellent service - simple and straightforward
the coat arrived sooner than expected,packeaged in simple non plastic cardboard. Love my coat.
The experience with Trouva was very good.
appears to be a very efficient company,item that i ordered was on sale by them cheaper than elsewhere. easy to order online from them, and delivered as stated by them. excellant.
Quick postage quality product
Brilliant, cool stuff
Great product and very good service. Will shop there again.
Excellent service, kept up to date with order and arrived quickly, would recommend . Thank you !
Very happy with the service and the jeans are perfect
Ordered an orange waffle blanket. Arrived quickly and of good quality. Was very happy.
Fantastic service & quality! Shall definitely be using again
I have had mugs from Trouva for the past 15 years. Quality is great and such prompt delivery. One very happy customer, thank you.
Very professional service
Excellent company to deal with, would definitely recommend
Really great service. My purchase was delivered quickly as stated. I am very happy with my item and it definitely buy from Trouva again. Thank you
Great service. Goods were very well packed and arrived quickly. Would recommend.
Trouva is rated 4.68 based on 1,832 reviews