Trouva Reviews

Read Trouva Reviews

+442071936444

support@trouva.com

229, Shoreditch High Street, London

Very easy to order and my order arrived within 48 hours- which was fantastic.
I am delighted with my slate place mats. They are exactly what I wanted . Thank you. I would recommend you to anyone!
Great service from Trouva. Very quick service
Granddaughter loved her new clock for her birthday. Easy to order and delivered quickly.
This is a lovely trolley, well made and sturdy. It was quickly delivered and quick to put together.
Items packed very securely and therefore in good mint condition when opening
Excellent service! Stock is accurate, delivery prompt, great choice. Will be the first place I look.
Excellent service!
Very fast delivery!
Had my eye on a sustainable and ethical messenger bag by Elvis & Kresse in Yellow which was out of stock and then thought of Trouva, a quick search returned a result at Bless, a boutique owned by Ashlyn Gibson and what a find! No sooner than I'd ordered it was here, meeting all my expectations. Highly recommend both Trouva and Bless, which is well worth a browse!
Trouva 5 star review on 17th June 2021
I bought a bright cushion by "By May" .. Mayra sent me a hand written note to say "enjoy your purchase and take care" .. much appreciated ... the cushion is great and well made ... thank you .. from Grant Smale
Excellent service! I would definitively recommend buying from Trouva
Really nice ring. I like so much.
Very good service from ordering to getting it delivered. Well packaged.
Unique and individual items, great quality and value. Had a query over delivery and had an immediate response. Excellent packing item received safely and in perfect condition.
Trouva 5 star review on 15th June 2021
Full of independent shops at the touch of a button bursting with beautiful new additions to your home!
Trouva 5 star review on 15th June 2021
Good selection of products and prompt delivery. Very pleased with my purchase
Delivery has still not arrived so I am unsure what sort of review can be expected to be honest!!
Excellent service
Lovely item, arrived very quick, great service, thanks.
Trouva is rated 4.65 based on 3,637 reviews