Trouva Reviews

Read Trouva Reviews

+442071936444

support@trouva.com

60 Worship Street

easy web site & order payment system & prompt delivery thank you.
Excellent quality item, so happy with it. I can definitely recommend Trouva , really fast delivery, item was packaged very well and good communication.
I very happy customer.
Despite paying for express delivery, a gift I bought has still not arrived a week later. Very disappointed as it claims deliveries are ‘normal’. Each day the tracking states it will be delivered at the end of the day - I wait in and nothing. This was a birthday gift - too late now!
Love it! Great stuff!
A delightful collection of independent creators. Great customer service, prompt delivery and quality items.
Great service from Gustavo!
Ordering very simple and standard delivery very quick received item within a couple of days
Fantastic website, beautiful products and super-quick delivery. So good to be given a chance to support small, independent businesses who offer something unique.
Thank you ! I have received my order just as expected. Reliable and efficient service. I wish I can visit your shop soon! My best wishes for the future! X
Great service easy to order well wrapped Received in a few days. 👍
This is a great site they have amazing things and the prices are amazing too.
Excellent service and choice of products
Delivered promptly. Very happy with the service.
Great prompt service
Very good.
Excellent service.
Prompt delivery, good packaging and item was great value and just what I wanted.
Have already recommended to friends.
Great product, as described on the website. Speedy delivery and good communication.
Loads of original goodies online, clear and accessible website. Shipping was quick and easy from two different suppliers, even in these difficult times. Love my items ! Thank you
Fab product, extremely Impressed with how easy and quick delivery was will definitely be a return purchaser
First time shopping with Trouva and I am not disappointed. Soo many lovely things available. I especially like that they collaborate with independent shops. Bonus £5 gift voucher received when original item I ordered was not in stock. I quickly found a replacement. Will definitely be shopping again with Trouva.
Trouva is rated 4.66 based on 1,984 reviews