Trouva Reviews

Read Trouva Reviews

+442071936444

support@trouva.com

229, Shoreditch High Street, London

What a fantastic level of service. I was kept informed with every step of my order. I can thoroughly recommend this company. Very efficient and a pleasure to deal with. Thank you
Love my new recycled place mats! Great product and very speedy delivery from Trouva. Thank you!
Trouva 5 star review on 28th February 2021
Dreadful service. Told me my order would be delivered 24/2. Four days later still not turned up! No information from Trouva regarding why. All the other companies I have dealt with keep me informed. Clearly too much for this shower.
First time buyer and very impressed with service and prices . Will shop again
Fast delivery, easy to use and the item even came gift wrapped.. brilliant!
Excellent service, speedy delivery, item was as described
Excellent service - fast and efficient
I had to pick up the parcel from a news agents in town regardless of being at home all day, when it is said that they were unable to drop it at my premises. I take in parcels for my neighbours all the time as they are always out and yet when I order something I have to pick it up. So yes I am disgruntled. However my parcel was in good order on arrival. Jane Bowers.
Beautiful atomiser, great service and communication. Would recommend
Love trouva! Everything you can think of is there to purchase. I’m so glad to be helping independent businesses. Bring the high street back with much loved boutiques.
The product arrived very well packed and was despatched quickly. However UPS your courier let you down badly.
They said they couldn’t deliver which is a complete lie as I am shielding and cannot leave the house! So I had to make an unnecessary journey putting myself at risk to collect the item as I was the only one the shop where said parcel was delivered could collect!!
Damaged item no return or refund info
lovely items - v good customer service !
Great service
Good quality product however I felt it was too expensive and overpriced and I feel very ripped off
Very good product and fast delivery. Would recommend.
The description of the item didn’t include dimensions but I thought I could estimate the size by reference to some books in the picture. The item is about twice the size I expected. Dimensions should always be included please.
I couldn't be happier with my beautiful sheepskin mittens shipped from Sweden. Excellent communication & no hitches. I will be returning sometime soon!
So delighted with what I received first class thank you to all the girls at petticoat.
Delivery dates repeatedly changing. Still not received the order. Shocking service
POSTMAN PAT WOULD HAVE DONE BETTER.👍