Trouva Reviews

support@trouva.com

60 Worship Street

Under an hour
customer service
"I love the idea of Trouva. Not only are we able to support British independent retailers, but it gives me access to individual finds which I can’t source elsewhere."
"the item ordered arrived quickly and was as described. No problems"
"It was my first experience of ordering through Trouva. It proved to be a very good one too! Extremely happy with fast, efficient service and my purchase was just perfect! Will definitely use Trouva again. Thanks! Catherine"
"I have already written review"
"Really easy and product arrived in good time."
"Excellent service - simple and straightforward"
"I ordered a package weeks ago and it has not arrived. I’ve had no update."
"Product not in stock despite my order. I received an email and refund quickly, and 5 pound voucher off next order to compensate. 5 pound voucher worth less than the 20% off i would have had if i had received my order."
"Lovely dish for FRIENDS Jan and Art but that’s where it ends. No help at all re signing in for myself after many requests ...so shame on you Trouva!"
"the coat arrived sooner than expected,packeaged in simple non plastic cardboard. Love my coat."
"The experience with Trouva was very good."
"appears to be a very efficient company,item that i ordered was on sale by them cheaper than elsewhere. easy to order online from them, and delivered as stated by them. excellant."
"Thank you Trouva my order arrived safely."
"Quick postage quality product"
"Brilliant, cool stuff"
"Happy with product and got a good discount thanks to a referral from a friend. Trouva were a bit slow to confirm the order and it took quite a while to receive the product ( to be fair it was coming from Portugal to the UK but still quite slow). Otherwise happy with product and service."
"Great product and very good service. Will shop there again."
"Excellent service, kept up to date with order and arrived quickly, would recommend . Thank you !"
"I bought a beautiful teapot. the tea pot itself seems a little smaller than online. Excellent service and very well packed"
"Very happy with the service and the jeans are perfect"
Trouva is rated 4.68 based on 1,832 reviews