Trouva Reviews

Read Trouva Reviews

+442071936444

support@trouva.com

229, Shoreditch High Street, London

Great product and very quick delivery excellent company well worth doing business with
Great . Love the item ... better than I ever expected ... shame that delivery company were not so great .... they said the item was being delivered on a particular day then changed this to the next day . With no explanation or apology .. so trouva excellent .. item I purchased excellently. Delivery company not so good ..
The mugs are even better than I imagined and the delivery time was absolutely incredible.
Great belt at a fantastic price. Prompt delivery also.
Really impressed first time of ordering with Trouva. Great price and service, Red Wing boots arrived quicker than expected.
Excellent service- great range of unusual and beautiful gifts
Delivery was quick and the gift, which was quite difficult to source before I found this website, was really well received - thankyou 😊
Excellent service first time I have used this company, will definitely use again
Lovely item and fast delivery!!
Super quick delivery, beautiful vase
I am very disappointed as the item I have received looks nothing like the photograph on the website. The base of the bottle, its shoulders, the colour, the quality of the glass and the stopper are all different. They have definitely sent me a different item to the one in the photo on the website.
The products I bought were delivered quickly, very well packaged and even with a handwritten note - such a lovely touch! My mirrors are gorgeous too. Will definitely shop here again.
Perfect item, well packaged and fast delivery, will definitely purchase again, thank you
Very happy with my recent purchase. Promptly delivered. Good quality metallic leather (which I know will not crack and split) Moroccan slippers. Thankyou.
My Moomin Travel Cup is my Favourite thing right now!!
It arrived promptly and beautifully packaged and was just as described. Loved the handwritten signature on the card.
I’m a big advocate for independent retailers and in this case it’s been proved that it’s the best way to shop. Thank you Trouva! Of course I’ll recommend you to my friends!
Beautiful very good quality baby clothes that look great and very original. Really good prices too and all delivered so quickly and beautifully packaged. Lovely to know these are independent retailers and not big chains too.
Item was delivered very quickly and packaged very well. It was just what I wanted. Happy to support online retailers at this difficult time.
Absolutely love my shoes! Great service from Trouva. Thank you x
Not as big as I was expecting, but good and delivery was excellent
My new tray arrived promptly. It's well made and a very attractive design, so very pleased overall.
Trouva is rated 4.65 based on 3,530 reviews