Trouva Reviews

Read Trouva Reviews

+442071936444

support@trouva.com

60 Worship Street

Long lasting fragrance. The bottle is very decorative.
I’m So super impressed with my purchase from Sunshine & Snow in Biddeford, Devon via Trouva! Quick delivery, packaged really Beautifully, with even a handwritten thank-you card inside. I will certainly be buying from you again. Thank-you!
Great products ... I’m A happy customer
All fine thank you
Very disappointed. The first time I have ordered anything from this company. Ordered on 6th Dec and it's now the 13th and still not received the goods. Very poor. Probably will not use this company again
great product fast delivery
Beautiful miniature vase set Great communication Fast delivery Will use again Thankyou
Very pleased to have found Trouva website, great for finding gifts from lovely shops from your home.
Great price, great product, quick delivery
Very bad. I ordered a vase to come the next following day and it came after 7 days. Never buy again.
I am very sorry to hear about the issues that you have had with your order. This isn't the experience we like to give our customers.

I can see from our system that the shipping charge on your order has now been refunded in light of the delay. If you have any further questions or need to talk to the team please do not hesitate to reach out to us on support@trouva.com

Best wishes,

Jem, Customer Support Team at Trouva
The royal blue airport sock are simply marvelous - must buy some more in the new year.
Excellent service, shipping was quick, well packaged and ultra competitive price. Happy customer!
Unfortunately one of the items was not in stock so the order was refunded and I have yet to receive the second item. The communication has been good but the service not so.
Excellent quality and service!
The top is a lovely colour it a Christmas gift therefore there's not much more I can say
Everything came as ordered and promptly
Very pleased with purchase, would definitely use Trouva again.
Fast delivery. Well packaged. Great quality of item. Exactly as described. Thankyou
I placed an order and paid, received confirmation of order....but instead of the next communication being to tell me that the items had been dispatched, it was inform me of my refund due the seller not being responsive. Hugely disappointing and I will be unlikely to use Trouva again as a direct result.
Products recieved within stated time and very pleased with both orders.
Trouva is rated 4.67 based on 1,862 reviews