Trouva Reviews

Read Trouva Reviews

+442071936444

support@trouva.com

229, Shoreditch High Street, London

Products came so quick from France to California and was packaged great!! Would highly highly recommend and purchase again.
Brilliant service, made my order and delivered the following day. Package well. Veja trainers, beautiful pink at a fab price. I’ve wanted these for ages but didn’t want to pay full price. True to fit
Very impressed with my first purchase. Arrived about 2 or 3 days after ordering and an extra surprise was the keyring and perfume I got. Thank you.
Trouva 5 star review on 3rd August 2021
All went exactly and as promptly as promised and expected. The tray, lovely as it is, is smaller than I thought (incorrectly) that it was (is). My fault-not yours.
Excellent products and customer service
Quality items and friendly service.My Granddaughter is going to love her beach cabin mouse and umbrella, look forward to shopping with you again!
Quick to respond but slow with a resolution.
Fantastic service and I was delighted by the range of original, contemporary products.
Delighted with my purchases especially as they arrived within 48hours. I will certainly be buying more unusual homeware pieces from Trouva.
Just what I was looking for! Fast delivery, good packaging and a well made large heart! Thank you will certainly browse Trouva again.
Love the variety and quality of items offered! So many things that are hard to find anywhere else in the US!
I ordered stuff, stuff arrived
All good, good price, good product and prompt delivery.
Ordered an apothecary bottle. I’d been looking for something different and this is just perfect! Quick delivery and good packaging. I’m so pleased I’ve found such a gem of a website!
Excellent fast & efficient service & after shopping around, some of the best pricing versus the competition. Will be back!
Impressed by the prompt delivery and service.
Fast and efficient service
Was thrilled to receive my necklace, beautifully packed & prompt delivery!
Very quick delivery. Happy with purchase.
Very good, product as described, fair price, good prompt delivery, would definitely buy again no problem.
Trouva is rated 4.65 based on 3,807 reviews