Trouva Reviews

Read Trouva Reviews

+442071936444

support@trouva.com

229, Shoreditch High Street, London

Easy shopping, fast service. Overall impressed and I’ll use Trouva to shop again.
Excellent service. Will be using Trouva again.
Great product selection, speedy delivery and I like that you can select the ‘gift’ option and so exclude payment/bill info from the package.

One minus point: the personal message wasn’t in the package so the recipient didn’t know who it was from.
My first time shopping on Trouva and absolutely delighted with my purchase . Beautiful cashmere sweater . Excellent quality .
First class service especially given these difficult times we are living in .
I cannot recommend Trouva enough. The item I originally ordered was out of stock, I was informed within 24 hours along with an offer of an alternative or a refund. I decided take the alternative-which I am very happy with.This was speedily despatched and delivered. Fantastic customer service, amazing communication and wonderful products. I will be shopping with Trouva again .
Love my plates
Trouva 5 star review on 21st January 2021
Excellent website
I love how this supports independent shops still be able to sell during these times! Delivery was very efficient and happy with my order.
All very good. Would use again for certain.
Such gorgeous and unusual things of beauty to be found. Searched for Ortigia soap dish and found exactly what I had been looking for. Also painted water glasses. Bought both and very pleased.
Beautiful vases, good price and delivered on time
Cushion arrived yesterday. Good quality just what I was looking for. Happy to use uk based smaller business.
Lots of inspiring product with personalised service to match. Thank you
The website was easy to use, my order was delivered quickly and I was updated all the way.
A nice company to deal with
Top service !! Speedy delivery.
Product was exactly as advertised. Lb laursen glass vases. Price was really good and would buy again. Customer service contact gave a personal touch. Delivery quick and packaging fantastic. All round a perfect company to buy from.
Love the little angel candle holder I got from my dad's partner for Christmas so much that I bought a little nativity for myself and my sister and a tiny guardian angel to place in front of a photo and light a candle for a loved one in Heaven. Lovely quality and great delivery service. !0/10
Great item ☺️ Looks better in really life 🥰 packaged very well!
Really quick delivery. The dog mobile is a great quirky item. Exactly as described and as per the photo. Will definitely use Trouva again. Lovely, different products and great prices
Sadly I cannot write a good review yet. One part if my order 6181779 has been delivered. The other - leopard bookends - had not been delivered. Trying to track has been difficult. I think I saw a message under tracking that it had been delivered, but it hasn’t and the message is no longer there. On the message the delivery postcode was wrong. Unless this can be sorted I won’t use Trouva again. The first time I used it one if my items arrived in pieces ( a beautiful flower brick). Your delivery service is unreliable.
Trouva is rated 4.66 based on 3,111 reviews