Trouva Reviews

Read Trouva Reviews

+442071936444

support@trouva.com

60 Worship Street

My experience has been dreadful, the supplier I chose has given me the wrong order twice- the second time was an empty box and I am still waiting for a refund or my actual order
Excellent service...quality products.. fast and friendly customer service.
Great customer service! Was supported all the way through purchase, I returned something & they helped at every stage & quick refund. Fantastic stuff & will deffo be using in future 😇👍Kitty x
Excellent service
() -
Good product at good price delivered on date promised.
Hadn't used this site before and it was brilliant. So many unique and different ideas for gifts and home from retailers I haven't seen or heard of before. Will definitely be using it again and recommending to family and friends.
Excellent speedy delivery. Well packed as not to receive damaged. Thrilled with my Black sticks hanger.
Good quality item, well packaged and fast delivery. Great experience!
Found what I wanted , a little disappointed with colour , looked grey but came blue, but a nice and interesting website , would definitely look at again .
Lovely item!
First time I used trouva and I’m impressed by the service and the product ordered.
Great selection of products, from a wide range of retailers. Fast, tracked delivery. Highly recommended. Will definitely use again. AA++
Excellent service and products
This item came total, its for my sons Birthday and he will be really pleased with this.
Excellent products , extremely good quality , also very unique will be shopping again shortly
Grey, unique, ethical products and so much choice. My purchase was dispatched within 2 hours in order for it to be received by Christmas! Highly recommend!
Bought an eye mask, first shop had none left but they sorted it out and got me one from another seller. Great customer service. Thanks.
Had an email on 24th December to say my goods had been dispatched and estimated delivery 30th December. Called the delivery company on the 31st to see where my order was and they confirmed that it had only been dispatched on the 30th! I paid for express delivery. Very disappointed and will definitely not be ordering gifts from them again
Hello Theresa,

I'm really sorry about this, it isn't the experience we like to give our customers. I will put you in touch with a member of the customer support team so that we can resolve this issue for you quickly.

In the meantime, many thanks for taking the time to leave feedback, we really appreciate your opinion. If you have any questions or any further feedback, please do let me know or follow up with us via email.

Best wishes,
Jem
No issues with order or delivery. Arrived before Xmas as promissed
Got the best prices I could find for some special matches I'd been looking for. Even better with 10% off for joining Trouva!
Trouva is rated 4.66 based on 1,899 reviews