Trouva Reviews

+442071936444

support@trouva.com

60 Worship Street

Thank you so much.
Delivery was so quick and product delivered in a safe and secure manner.
Lovely products. Great customer service.
Excellent speedy service. I love my beautiful Large Green Isabella plant pot which arrived superbly packaged to avoid any possible breakage. Very impressed all round. Thank you Trouva
candles as described and very beautiful, delivery seamless thanks!
easy web site & order payment system & prompt delivery thank you.
Excellent quality item, so happy with it. I can definitely recommend Trouva , really fast delivery, item was packaged very well and good communication.
I very happy customer.
Despite paying for express delivery, a gift I bought has still not arrived a week later. Very disappointed as it claims deliveries are ‘normal’. Each day the tracking states it will be delivered at the end of the day - I wait in and nothing. This was a birthday gift - too late now!
Love it! Great stuff!
A delightful collection of independent creators. Great customer service, prompt delivery and quality items.
Great service from Gustavo!
Ordering very simple and standard delivery very quick received item within a couple of days
Fantastic website, beautiful products and super-quick delivery. So good to be given a chance to support small, independent businesses who offer something unique.
Thank you ! I have received my order just as expected. Reliable and efficient service. I wish I can visit your shop soon! My best wishes for the future! X
Great service easy to order well wrapped Received in a few days. 👍
This is a great site they have amazing things and the prices are amazing too.
Excellent service and choice of products
Delivered promptly. Very happy with the service.
Great prompt service
Very good.
Excellent service.
Prompt delivery, good packaging and item was great value and just what I wanted.
Have already recommended to friends.
Trouva is rated 4.66 based on 1,988 reviews