Trouva Reviews

Read Trouva Reviews

+442071936444

support@trouva.com

229, Shoreditch High Street, London

I love my product and it arrived quickly & well packaged
I was able to find a product not stocked elsewhere. Price was fair and reasonable, delivery was very quick. Brilliant service, thank you !
Great communication and fast delivery. Got a bargain!!! I got a jumper that was originally £90 for £72. Then had the added bonus of an extra 10% off as a first time customer.
Troubadour found exactly what I was looking for and It was perfectly packed and delivered. I am so pleased to support independent shops at this time.
Ordered a christmas gift for my daughter. The parcel arrived really quickly and beautifully packed. The glass tumblers looked even nicer than on the website, they are lovely and so unusual. I am sure she will love them.
Managed to source the Frenchic paint I was after with no bother from Trouva. Quick delivery and my bedside cabinets are now transformed. Great service.
Item arrived on time and the packaging was lovely , will definitely be shopping here again .
measure cup has not arrived
Excellent service and fast delivery
So helpful and excellent communication. Although they didn’t have my item in stock they gave me other options and a voucher to spend on an alternative! Amazing service!
I was very glad to use a site that works with small businesses. It was an easy nice to use and I have had excellent delivery from the separate shops. Each shop included a lovely card thanking for buying from them which is brilliant customer service. I will definitely use Trouva again and again. All these small shops need to be used more during the pandemic.
Great website showcasing fab products form local independent stores.
I placed an online order for a Red Berry Faux Eucalyptus Wreath. This item was delivered promptly with good packaging. The wreath was as shown and I was delighted with this item. It is already hanging on my front door.
Such an efficient no fuss company! Beautiful quality products. Will definitely use again.
Found just what I wanted. Fab product and fab service. Will use again.
Thanks very much 😊
Really sweet mug, my niece will love it. It came super quick and well wrapped.
Easy to use and great customer service
Excellent delivery, arrived within 2 days! Great selection of unique gifts.
I ordered 40 serviettes for Christmas which are lovely but I thought rather expensive at £8 plus post and package or I would have given 5 stars.
Quick and easy to order and delivery was very prompt. Watch the number of mailhits though, I'll be unsubscribing quite quickly at this rate, but great range of interesting shops and products, not just uk based which had expected.
Trouva is rated 4.67 based on 2,467 reviews