Trouva Reviews

Read Trouva Reviews

+442071936444

support@trouva.com

60 Worship Street

Delivered promptly. Very happy with the service.
Great prompt service
Very good.
Excellent service.
Prompt delivery, good packaging and item was great value and just what I wanted.
Have already recommended to friends.
Great product, as described on the website. Speedy delivery and good communication.
Loads of original goodies online, clear and accessible website. Shipping was quick and easy from two different suppliers, even in these difficult times. Love my items ! Thank you
Fab product, extremely Impressed with how easy and quick delivery was will definitely be a return purchaser
First time shopping with Trouva and I am not disappointed. Soo many lovely things available. I especially like that they collaborate with independent shops. Bonus £5 gift voucher received when original item I ordered was not in stock. I quickly found a replacement. Will definitely be shopping again with Trouva.
Absolutely first class in every way. Beautiful item. Excellent communication. Fast delivery. I came across Trova by accident searching for artificial Wildflowers. They certainly did not disappoint. I absolutely love them and have pride of place beside my TV. Can’t fault in any way!
Excellent service, fast and I love the boutique approach
Lovely colour , true to size , prompt delivery
My tea cosy arrived on the Informed date. I am very pleased with it and it fits my teapot very well.
Good delivery service. High quality product
Excellent service. Packing, Speed of delivery, price.
Very pleased
I love the range and the collection of boutiques and products available.
I had a bit of an issue with a 15% code I was sent for recommending a friend. The boutique I used it on went out of stock so could not dispatch my item. Trouva refuses to reissue me with the 15% off until I complained - I just expected logical fair customer service and it’s left a sour taste in my mouth to be honest and I felt it was poor from Trouva.
Such a beautiful selection of products. Ordering was easy and delivery was fast. I will definitely order homewares from here again in the future.
Excellent service . Fantastic purchase . Thank you
Great Products and lovely personal service.
Products were delivered quickly.
Easy to use site, wonderful treasure trove and great service. Love all of purchases
Super speedy delivery, a hand written ‘thank you’ was a lovely touch.
Would definitely shop here again!
Thank you so much.