Trouva Reviews

+442071936444

support@trouva.com

60 Worship Street

A review for the KIWANO 17 x 11cm Leather Hip Bag
The item is absolutely amazing, fine leather, nicely finished, amazing quality and an original design makes it an extraordinary and oustanding addition to the clothing. It's just such a shame the bag doesn't fit the smartphone.. If it was only 20cm X11, it would become so much greater in its practicality, the manufacturer should consider this slighlty bigger sizing :)
Very fast, smooth delivery. All in all worthy and satisfying purchase.
Managed to track down pottery jug that matched coffee mugs ordered elsewhere. Prompt delivery, safely packaged so happy customer!
Wonderful service! Was able to find a pair of shoes that had been discontinued by the manufacturer. Very fast delivery and great communication throughout.
Lovely product delivered to the UK In super fast time and in perfect condition. Received great communication and a great service. I loved the personal touch of the hand written messages.

Thank you I will definitely shop again ...... highly recommended. 😄
Package arrived very quickly and well packed so no damage.
Excellent site, I was struggle to find the gift I wanted for my daughters 1st birthday. Then I came across Trouva 😎 problem solved.

Delivery service was so fast

Item is a gift it looked a little
different and a little quirky so I
Hope they like it
Excellent- I’m delighted to have found you. Great dress arrived with speed
I ordered a lovely huge poster for colouring, since the main shop in France didnt have the particular one I wanted I sourced it via Trouva! Lovely Escape Boutique delivered it from Belgium within couple of days! The package was super secured and with lovely card inside!
Lovely product- my son is over the moon with his dinosaur head. Hassle free shopping, would recommend
FABULOUS GIFTS AND PRODUCTS..SUCH NICE PERSONAL MESSAGES FROM THE SELLERS TOO
I have not used Trouva before but I shall certainly be using them again. excellent service. I ordered x2 lovely plant pot holders. They exceeded expectation. good quality and arrived within a few days from Germany
My order was shipped very quickly and I was more than happy with my purchase.
This was my first time shopping with Trouva. The choice of products are good, but I was charged twice for the item I purchased. Meaning I was charged nearly £300 instead of just under £150. When I tried to get in contact with Trouva via the contact forms, the choice of issues to raise were very limited and I couldn’t see my problem listed on the options. And you have to pick an option in order to send the form. When I did choose one and wrote out my issue, within a few days I received an automated response - they clearly hadn’t read all of the information I had written out because their response didn’t address any of the issues I raised. Finding a contact number was difficult but I eventually managed to call someone who informed me that Trouva had already recognised the mistake. She didn’t explain why no one had been in contact to rectify it or even just to inform me about my order. When the order arrived I was very pleased with the item and the delivery was fast. But the customer service was disappointing and has sadly put me off shopping there again.
Super efficient fast service and delivery . Thank you
I didn’t know what to expect but WOW! This was my first time ordering and I will do it again! The package was beautifully wrapped and was beyond my expectations!! I can’t wait to order again!
Great website and amazing products. Really good service, thank you!
The order came really quickly,but I was disappointed it couldn’t be sent directly to Malta. From you to Wales,then onto Malta,two lots of postage. It is a birthday present for my daughter tomorrow,but now won’t arrive on time.
Lovely sandals delivered sooner than expected!
Professional company to deal with and such lovely surprises. What a find!
Loved it! Customer experience and support is amazing. An item I ordered was out of stock and they contacted me right away with a solution. Very very good!
Trouva is rated 4.66 based on 2,013 reviews