Trouva Reviews

+442071936444

support@trouva.com

60 Worship Street

excellent service
I love Trouva, great collection of unique products from unique businesses
Very quick delivery, the box was slightly damaged in the transit but fortunately the items were intact. Will definitely be purchasing again x
Fantastic pieces. Very unique too. I will be a returning customer
Ordered 3 items, they were all sent via UPS from 3 different independent boutique shops for 1 delivery price. They all arrived well packaged & in goid time. Really happy with my purchases
Have just discovered Trouva but would certainly use again. Great service and great product.
Very pleased with your service, found what I needed with ease, quick delivery thank you
The mirror I ordered is beautiful and came very quickly.
Item arrived quickly, well packaged. Pleased with purchase.
Ordered on a Monday and my product arrived the next day! Beautifully packaged to protect the delicate coasters inside. Thank you!
I was told delivery would be last Friday: it is now Wednesday and my tracking advice from UPS still tells me it is in transit to my home ... as it did on Saturday, Monday and Tuesday.

Cannot review something that has not arrived!
Great coat spot on delivery
Great product and great service! Will be using Trouva again :)
Really useful site for sourcing unusual gifts.
Great website. Large range of products and a fantastic way to support independent brands.
Excellent quality, quick delivery
Had spent a long time looking for the right outdoor seat cushions then found the perfect ones at Trouva. Very easy to check out.and regular updates about delivery.
Very happy with the service and definitely with my cushions.
Thank you Trouva!
Great prices on your website and easy to use, delivered really quickly, . Thank you
Very pleased. The items arrived earlier than expected and exactly as described. I would definitely buy from Trouva again.
Fantastic service from Trouva. Really touched and appreciative of hand-written