Trouva Reviews

Read Trouva Reviews

+442071936444

support@trouva.com

229, Shoreditch High Street, London

I ordered an item online and after the funds had been taken I was told that this item wss out of stock, so I was offered a smaller size. I agreed to this with the provision that I could return free of charge. I was sent an email from DHL stating that it would arrive last Friday morning. I took some time off work and it didn't arrive ! . I spoke to a member of your team yesterday who advised me that she would look into this but I heard nothing so I called again yesterday late afternoon and a young lady sent me an email saying that it would be Wednesday before it would arrive. This is absolutely rediculous for delivery and I would hope for some compensation,even the refund of the postage it is my first time shopping with Trouva and I doubt thst I will again. Regards Linda Phillips.
Although ordered early Thursday morning and paid for express delivery which was important as had to get the parcel on to someone else didn’t arrive until Monday which was too late.
I am still waiting for my purchase, which is disappointing as it is clear from the UPS tracking it was not dispatched for 5 days, yet was supposed to be delivered within 3 days. So I can’t comment on the product I hope it’s nice when it finally arrives as now it is a late birthday present. I won’t be purchasing from here again.
Very disappointed as ordered for my Mum & Dads Golden Wedding Anniversary and it got delivered to the wrong person & although it was redelivered the item had been fully unwrapped and the polystyrene all broken up and just stuffed back in along with the note I added for my parents. A new one should have been sent rather than asking the customer to send it onto them, would not order from you again!
June 1, 2021 A few days ago, I submitted a request to Trouva to return the two (2) Marimekko Mansikkavuoret tins (PO No 6888429) I received. I have received no word from Trouva. The tins are both damaged with scratches and a dent. I submitted photos of the tins, the package and packing. I would like to get these tins on their way back to you for a refund. I would appreciate if you would acknowledge my request to return the two Marimekko tins.
I’ve been waiting over 2 weeks now without receiving the 2 rugs I ordered . Just beginning to get a little anxious about it , unfortunately.
Dreadful packaging considering the item had traveled internationally. The box it arrived in was damaged and little care had been taken to protect the package. Extremely disappointed and will not be using again.
Ordered a bike from Europe on the 30th March , told they couldn’t send it due to the battery inside ... still waiting for refund... bit sad
I ordered a gift, the order went through and then 3 days later it was cancelled as the shop did not deliver the Scottish islands. It would be helpful if this was stated when address was entered.
Paid extra for fast shipping, fast shipping took longer than advertised regular shipping. My item was rescheduled for delivery two days later than promised, which was only told to me 2 hours after its original delivery slot so i wasted a day waiting for something that never arrived with zero communication from Trouva or UPS.
Prompted by a ‘Mother’s Day’ inspiration email I bought something, paid for express delivery so that it would arrive on the Saturday in time for the Sunday. This was mid-week and the ordering process gave no indication of any delays. It didn’t arrive until the Monday. Disappointing.
I absolutely love the products you have on offer! But I find it really frustrating how it will say only 3 left (I ordered 1) had it refunded as it was out of stock, yet a week later it still says only 3 left! And it still does! It definitely made me not want to order anything that shows an amount remaining as it’s a waste of time A lot of items have this! I also kept checking back in and everything is low on stock :( I would have spent a lot more money but I found myself going elsewhere as it got quite frustrating. This is something you can definitely improve on/update systems faster.
Well I would if I actually got my parcel what I would say NEVER USE UPS for parcels deliveries within the UK they are very unreliable please find an alternative like DPD, Royal Mail would be much better.
Damaged item no return or refund info
Delayed delivery and STILL WAITING for my order as delayed further! Very disappointed! Really want to buy from small businesses more but this puts me off as feels very unreliable!
The lights are disappointing. Although they are nice, I expected them to be bigger. Would suggest your picture for these lights is changed to show them next to furniture for example. I think they are way over priced.
Was told item ready to be shipped, money taken then told cancelled...rather disappointing.
Both of the items I bought showed in stock. I paid for them only to receive an email 2 days later telling me they were not in fact in stock.
Ordered item over a week now and still not received it .
Can’t write a review as I haven’t received the item yet
Trouva is rated 4.65 based on 3,954 reviews