Trouva Reviews

Read Trouva Reviews

+442071936444

support@trouva.com

229, Shoreditch High Street, London

Dreadful packaging considering the item had traveled internationally. The box it arrived in was damaged and little care had been taken to protect the package. Extremely disappointed and will not be using again.
Ordered a bike from Europe on the 30th March , told they couldn’t send it due to the battery inside ... still waiting for refund... bit sad
I ordered a gift, the order went through and then 3 days later it was cancelled as the shop did not deliver the Scottish islands. It would be helpful if this was stated when address was entered.
Paid extra for fast shipping, fast shipping took longer than advertised regular shipping. My item was rescheduled for delivery two days later than promised, which was only told to me 2 hours after its original delivery slot so i wasted a day waiting for something that never arrived with zero communication from Trouva or UPS.
Prompted by a ‘Mother’s Day’ inspiration email I bought something, paid for express delivery so that it would arrive on the Saturday in time for the Sunday. This was mid-week and the ordering process gave no indication of any delays. It didn’t arrive until the Monday. Disappointing.
I absolutely love the products you have on offer! But I find it really frustrating how it will say only 3 left (I ordered 1) had it refunded as it was out of stock, yet a week later it still says only 3 left! And it still does! It definitely made me not want to order anything that shows an amount remaining as it’s a waste of time A lot of items have this! I also kept checking back in and everything is low on stock :( I would have spent a lot more money but I found myself going elsewhere as it got quite frustrating. This is something you can definitely improve on/update systems faster.
Well I would if I actually got my parcel what I would say NEVER USE UPS for parcels deliveries within the UK they are very unreliable please find an alternative like DPD, Royal Mail would be much better.
Damaged item no return or refund info
Delayed delivery and STILL WAITING for my order as delayed further! Very disappointed! Really want to buy from small businesses more but this puts me off as feels very unreliable!
The lights are disappointing. Although they are nice, I expected them to be bigger. Would suggest your picture for these lights is changed to show them next to furniture for example. I think they are way over priced.
Was told item ready to be shipped, money taken then told cancelled...rather disappointing.
Both of the items I bought showed in stock. I paid for them only to receive an email 2 days later telling me they were not in fact in stock.
Ordered item over a week now and still not received it .
Can’t write a review as I haven’t received the item yet
Sadly my experience has been negative, mainly due to the boutique sending me imperfect goods, without making them known before I placed my order. The Rains coat was not in original packaging, just a paper bag. The Rains coat is covered in various marks! The
Sadly I cannot write a good review yet. One part if my order 6181779 has been delivered. The other - leopard bookends - had not been delivered. Trying to track has been difficult. I think I saw a message under tracking that it had been delivered, but it hasn’t and the message is no longer there. On the message the delivery postcode was wrong. Unless this can be sorted I won’t use Trouva again. The first time I used it one if my items arrived in pieces ( a beautiful flower brick). Your delivery service is unreliable.
Would love to give a proper review, but alas they could not deliver to my area. Even though I am in the UK. The commutation was fabulous, but very disappointed that the items I wanted could no be delivered.
Unfortunately not received order!!!
The bowl is lovely but it’s been overshadowed by the ridiculous amount of packaging it came in. A huge box for a small salad bowl.
It’s hard to review a product when you are still waiting for it to arrive. Not impressed!
Trouva is rated 4.65 based on 3,551 reviews